At The Mercy of Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy hazily wondered if they all were going to use her. The answer was yes but not in the manner her befuddled brain would imagine.

The rest of the women helped Lucy to her feet.

"Come with us darling, said Helen Porter, we get you all cleaned up and find you something to wear."

Lucy was led from the room and deliberately taken past an open doorway. Looking into the room as she passed by, Lucy saw Jimmy. He was naked and there were two of the women, Rachael and Jane, with him.

Jane was sucking Jimmy's cock!

The tactic to allow Lucy to witness this, was to plant in Lucy's brain, the very thoughts that Lucy then had.

"Oh Jimmy how could you? she thought. Is this why you brought me here Jimmy? So you could have your way with these women?"

As Lucy stared at the sexual activity in front of her she thought,

"Am I your 'entrance fee' Jimmy? Have you given me to these men as payment for your own carnal lust?"

For most of that weekend Jimmy would be used by the women as a form of entertainment. His lack of physical attributes at first drove the women to suggest he be kept 'out of it' for the duration, yet after a ribald conversation in which Jimmy had been ridiculed, they had all decided to make this something to remember.

In a bonding session unlike any other, the female members of the club had realised that they could all share something together.

In time to come they could all remember the smallest cock that they had ever had and they could share it as a common experience. Because it was the same 'smallest ever' for them all, they could joke about it for years to come as a mutual connection they all shared.

The women looked forward to fucking Jimmy, as it would simply be something different. They all had had plenty of cock and plenty of big cock for that matter.

"Wouldn't it be amusing to sleep with this boy and see what it was like with such a small cock?"

So Jimmy would spend the weekend in the company of and between the legs of, the richest, most beautiful and most desirable women in the city. He would live a dream of unlimited sex with the most eligible women around.

"Pity the poor bastard would not remember any of it" they joked.

Helen Porter and Joanne the wife of an I.T. expert who ran all of Porter's business technology, took Lucy to Helen's bedroom to execute the plans they had for her. There were six couples who would normally pair off together. As Lucy was new, all the six men had the right to have her over the weekend. Lucy would not be taken all at once or gang banged, each man would make love to her once over the following days.

Lucy would have all the time that she was not 'entertaining' to spend just as the other women would. The men had allowed her to 'come down' from the drug because they wanted her to be as lucid as possible, they wanted her to be charming company, be as normal as possible and to enjoy the weekend. 'Victims' were not there as slaves but as guests and were always treated accordingly.

However Lucy was still under the influence enough to be aroused by it's properties and to be sedated enough to not resist any ones advances.

After her initiation at the hands of Steve, the atmosphere suddenly became one of fun and frolics. They had all decided to sit around the pool for a few hours and Lucy would need to find something to wear.

Helen took Lucy to her wardrobe and opened a few drawers.

"Just find anything you like dear and it's yours," said the super rich hostess.

Helen and Joanne helped Lucy to choose a tiny, pretty white bikini. The bottoms of which were pretty panties with side ties. When Lucy began to fasten the bikini top Joanne stopped her.

"With breasts like yours my darling, I don't think you need that," she said.

Lucy Talbot walked onto the pool area in nothing but high heels and a pair of tiny white briefs. She looked stunning, her youthful hard high breasts only having a slight bounce as she walked, the pale pink nipples were hard as bullets and extended provocatively in the open air.

That afternoon Lucy was treated with kindness, consideration and in a most friendly way. These people did not look down on Lucy, they were friendly and courteous and Lucy was treated as an absolute equal, as though she had been part of their crowd for years. A still subdued Lucy had a wonderful time mixing with all the 'beautiful people' listening to their gossip about famous people they all knew, which Lucy had only read about in magazines.

Lucy played in the pool with the women and when she got out of the cool water, every pair of male eyes were upon her (and a few female too.) Lucy stood on the edge of the pool, her nipples even harder and longer than before Beads of cold water fell from her pink erect buds, in a steady drip. The beads of water that covered her body ran down her stomach and legs in an incredibly sensual way.

Unconsciously, Lucy stood and ran her hands through her hair, the gesture in no way deliberate or posing but a naive and natural action. She was unaware of herself and how she looked and was certainly unaware of all male eyes drinking her in. Not only were her gorgeous breasts on full view, but the sexy dark triangle at the junction of her legs was now visible through the wet material. Lucy shivered and pulled over her head a tight white dress that she had also been given, she just needed it until she warmed up from the pool. As she was still wet, the dress clung to her like a second skin and hid her body provocatively. This made her look even sexier by hiding her features slightly, therefore making her more tantalizing.

As Lucy lay in the sun, telling Anna the wife of an investment banker all about herself and her hopes for the future, Lucy was approached by a man.

Like a scene from a romantic nove, the man offered Lucy his hand. Unaware she was even doing it and with no thoughts of resisting Lucy took his hand and stood.

David led Lucy away from the pool area, her arm linked through his like lovers. Lucy was surprised when he did not take her inside, but lay her down under a tree by the side of the house.

There, listening to the birds in the trees and with the sunshine warming her body, Lucy Talbot was taken by David.

He was well hung and experienced and in the manner that all the men would be expected to take with her, he made love to Lucy with all the respect, tenderness, gentility and consideration that he could muster.

Sometime later he escorted Lucy back to the pool, kissed her hand and took leave of her. Lucy was not only in a drug induced haze but she was also in an incredibly sexually satisfied daze. She slid her body into the cool water and felt the huge deposit of semen wash from her body. The memory of the earth shattering orgasm that she had enjoyed laid beneath her latest lover, leaving her in a dreamy, smug and satisfied state.

Once more that afternoon, in what seemed like a drunken stupor, she was led away by a man (Robert) and taken to heaven and back.

Later that evening all the guests were preparing for dinner. This was a very formal dinner serviced by a full compliment of domestic staff. Jimmy had been allowed to 'come down' from his drug induced stupor to allow him to sufficiently conduct himself at tonight's dinner, however he was still under the influence enough as to not resist whatever happened.

Lucy was in her element, all the ladies were dressing in the enormous bedroom of John and Helen Porter. They dressed together to advise and help each other (and if the truth be known, to flatter each other and inflate each others egos.) Lucy was a little giddy with the drug, with the enormous privilege of being in their company and with dreamy sexual satisfaction. This had been brought about by the never-before-experienced pleasure she was receiving, through her newly liberated clitoris.

As Lucy watched the women dress she approached Lynda and said,

"Please miss.... I mean Lynda (her lowly status not being easy to get rid of) do you think......? I mean would it be ok...........? Would it be alright if............?

"Spit it out sweetie, said Lynda, what is it you want?"

Lucy looked down at Lynda's body and said,

"Please do you think that I could have some?" Lucy asked in a timid, shy and embarrassed manner.

Lynda laughed when she realised what Lucy wanted.

Lynda was dressed in black stockings, garter belt and heels.

"Helen, can you spare a moment?" Lynda called. You are the nearest in size to Lucy, can you help her out with some stockings and stuff?"

Lucy Talbot made her entrance into the ante room where the men were gathered, waiting for the women and drinking aperitifs.

She wore a black cocktail dress, under which she wore a quarter cup bra. She didn't need the bra but it showed off her breasts, by creating a wonderful cleavage, in all their glory.

Lucy's small breasts transformed, looked wonderful. Although her stockings were not visible, everyman in the room could guess how she was dressed beneath her dress. The four inch heels that Lucy wore were new to her and as hard as she tried, she could not move smoothly and gracefully in the heels that she was unaccustomed to.

Lucy's heels made her look like Bambi on ice, which elevated her sexiness beyond belief. Her naiveté, her innocence and her guileless purity and charm simply added to her allure.

Lucy and Jimmy were a welcome difference to the usual 'new blood'. The club had brought in guests or victims (whichever you prefer to call them) who had fucked like whores on their first night in front of the mirror.

Once let loose in the mansion, the men had been crude, lewd and horny for all the rich and powerful women that were there. Their wives and girlfriends had acted like cheap whores and shameless sluts, in the belief that it might progress their careers and their lives.

It had become boring and predictable, now here were two innocent young children, providing an unexpected novelty to their hedonistic weekend.

Even Jimmy had won over the women. He had been allowed to 'come down' to the same level as Lucy and although in his befuddled brain something told him it was wrong, he felt powerless to resist and therefore became a charming and attentive lover, despite his physical disadvantage.

When they were all placed for dinner Lucy was terrified, she had been given the place next to John Porter who sat at the head of the table, Lucy to his left.

What Lucy didn't realise, was that as the alpha male and the host for the weekend, John Porter claimed his right to sleep with her. The other men would make love to her once each over the weekend, but it was Porter who would have the honour of taking her to bed and of sleeping with her.

At the end of a wonderfully exciting evening for Lucy, where she had listened to 'her betters' in conversation, John stood from the table.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for your company and a delightful evening, he announced, but now it is late and I am ready to retire for the night, I wish you all good night."

John Porter held out his hand to Lucy. She was still under enough drug induced influence, to not even think of resisting. Lucy stood and taking his hand she allowed herself to be led towards the staircase. Hand In hand like a married couple they turned to wave and wish everyone goodnight again.

Lucy met Jimmy's eyes and just for one fleeting moment there was the flicker of... what? resignation? recognition? acceptance? shame?

Lucy averted Jimmy's gaze and climbed the stairs with John Porter.

Once inside the bedroom Lucy began to act like a rabbit in headlights, she became nervous and coy.

"Take your dress off girl," Porter commanded.

Without hesitation Lucy unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

"Jesus!" was the only reaction she got from him.

Lucy stood before him in her black stockings, suspender belt, quarter cup bra and lacy panties. Her look completed by the heels that she had so sweetly tottered around in all evening.

"You are something to behold," said Porter, instantly settling and relaxing Lucy.

Quickly John stripped himself bare.

Lucy gasped.

She had thought the other men big due to the comparison with Jimmy, but this man WAS big.

Shocking herself, Lucy thought it was gorgeous. Against all the rules of her previous life, Lucy looked between his legs and realised that she wanted it. Instead of reacting with chaste shock, Lucy's reaction was one of sexual yearning. In total contrast to her natural persona prior to coming here this weekend, she thought herself a slut for imagining it inside her.

Lucy moved to undress, her movements coming to her automatically now,

"No, leave everything on for now, I want to look at you." John said. He then shocked Lucy.

"Come here girl, I want you to suck my cock."

Lucy was aghast once again, not with moral outrage, but with the unexpected sexual impact of his words, the sudden spasm between her legs testifying to her changing attitude. The words Porter had used and the very idea of doing such a thing, gave Lucy a sudden rush of sexual yearning between her legs. Lucy had only kissed Jimmy's little dicky a few times and had never sucked a man properly.

As Lucy approached John she was painfully aware of one thing.

She really, REALLY wanted to suck this man's long, thick, menacing cock.

"Teach me." Was all she said.

Lucy instinctively sank to her knees in front of John and slowly extended a hesitant hand towards him. She took his huge cock in her hand and marvelled at the heaviness, the size and the heat within.

The whole charm of Lucy was her naiveté and Porter was more excited about the thought of him being her first and of her inexpertly and innocently sucking him, than he would have been for an expert blow job. He had had plenty of those, now he wanted to let this innocent young girl suck him in her own way.

As he hardened and lengthened even more in her tiny fingers, Lucy stared at the magnificent male rod in her hand. She slowly leant forward and kissed the head of his cock. It was different to the others that she had experienced this weekend. The others were smooth, hard, pink cocks like Jimmy's but John's was slightly softer, the foreskin was thick, making it look darker. The head of his prick was also darker and Lucy thought it looked rougher, and was more leathery and a little spongy.

Lucy took her first real cock into her mouth and let out a groan of pleasure. She could only get the head of his cock between her lips and knew straight away that she would only be able to suck the helmet.

Porter groaned as Lucy began kissing and sucking at his large helmet. After a while part of him wished Lucy would go down and suck his balls, lick his length and swirl her tongue around his crown.

But he remained silent and allowed Lucy to perform her first oral sex in her own natural way, the amateurish and immature fellatio bringing him off in no time. As experienced as he was with thousands of blow jobs from women, who would make whores look incompetent, it counted for nothing. John was totally turned on by Lucy and the least accomplished blow job that he had ever had, was one of the best ever, for that very reason.

John was becoming very attracted to her innocence.

"You better stop my angel, he whispered, I am going to cum very soon."

"Please may I swallow it?" Lucy asked in a coy and coquettish way which was in no way affected or deliberate.

That was enough for John and as his cum started to rise he threw his head back.

"Oh Lucy." He groaned and began to pump his semen into the naïve girl's mouth.

Lucy was ill prepared for what happened. Jimmy only came a little bit and Lucy didn't expect the huge jets of semen which shot into her throat. She coughed but managed to keep all his hot, scalding cum in her mouth.

As John finished cumming inside her mouth Lucy regained her composure, and savoured the taste and the consistency of a man's ejaculate for the first time. It was sticky, hot and salty and sexy.

Lucy suddenly had a flash in her mind of her situation. She was dressed in beautiful lingerie and heels, knelt before a powerful rich man, his huge cock hanging in front of her face, his cum filling her mouth. Even in her hazy thoughts, Lucy felt like a woman at last. A sexy, desirable, grown up, feminine woman.

Lucy opened her mouth, giggled like a little girl, then in an exaggerated act she made a great play of swallowing his load.

Porter laughed and grabbed her,

"Come here you angel, you are a delight and I want you."

Even through her blurry mind, Lucy realised the sexual power that she had suddenly acquired. Her confidence was soaring and she suddenly developed an assurance about herself from she didn't know where.

She decided to make him beg.

Playfully and incredibly sexily she said,

"I bet you want to lick my little pussy don't you?" moving away from his grasp.

It was John Porter's turn to feel that sudden surge of lust.

"Oh God yes, come here you little tease." He needed some recovery time before he fucked this little angel and licking her pussy was the perfect way to spend that time.

After teasing and making him beg, Lucy lay back on the bed. She still wore her stockings, garter and heels but the bra and panties had been discarded.

Opening her stocking clad legs, she bared her neat little black triangle (which was also so different to the clean shaven women that they always seemed to get) which hid her intimate charms beneath.

Porter slid down between her legs and after gently baring her still slightly hidden clitoris, proceeded to perform the most expert cunnilingus that Lucy could ever imagine, his cock recovering in record time due to her sexiness.

As John drove Lucy towards the impending climax Lucy stopped him. Her confidence still soaring,

"Put it in me," she said.

John Porter moved between her legs and again Lucy stopped him.

"No, another way." (a way that she had seen others do that weekend)

Lucy turned over onto her hands and knees, spread her legs and lowered her upper body and face down onto the sheets.

"I want it like this." She said coquettishly.

She was driving Porter crazy.

As he positioned himself behind her, Lucy was a little afraid. He was bigger than the other three that had taken her so far and she hoped that she wouldn't show herself to be a silly little girl, by not being able to take him.

John took his time and slid into Lucy in small thrusts just pushing a little further each time. He realised that Lucy's enjoyment and pleasure was all he cared about. He wanted to put her needs first.

Lucy felt the huge wonderful cock stretching her. It was the most pleasurable and thrilling feeling that she had ever known. Every contour, every millimetre, every inch of him was felt by her vaginal walls.

Lucy Talbot had an orgasm before John was even half way inside her.

Lucy's hands gripped the sheets, her knuckles bearing witness to the white knuckle ride that she was on, the muffled screams that she shouted into the pillow were very un-lady like and definitely not the sort of things the innocent girl would had come out with 48 hours ago.

Lucy sucking him off had got his urgent orgasm out of the way, enabling John to make love to Lucy for hours. Her constant climaxing and screams of pleasure giving him immense pride and satisfaction.

In the early hours of the morning Lucy awoke. She needed to pee and quietly slid from the bed, as she did so she looked back at John and the heavy cock lay on his thigh. As she sat on the toilet she realised that she was completely 'sober', the drug had worn off and she sat listening to semen drip from her ravaged, battered, violated and wonderfully satisfied pussy. Lucy slid the stockings and garter belt off until she was naked.

"I must find Jimmy, she thought. We might be able to escape from here."