At The Mercy of Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way back into the bedroom and hesitated considering what she should do.

John Porter smirked to himself in the darkness as he felt Lucy slide herself back under the sheets. He felt the tiny peck of a kiss on his flaccid cock and then Lucy nestling her body into his.

The following morning Lucy felt a little nervous. She was fully off the drug and here she was, naked in the bedroom getting dressed with John like an old married couple. After only being with Jimmy up until a few short hours ago, this brazen nakedness seemed so surreal to her. If Lucy felt uncomfortable at that point things were about to get worse.

Helen Porter suddenly walked into the room unexpectedly. Lucy's first instinct was to reach for her clothes but they were too far away. Lucy was stunned when the wife of the man that she had just slept with, said in a cheerful voice,

"Good morning you two, I hope you had a nice night."

Here she was, naked with a man and his wife was passing the time of day nonchalantly.

John and Lucy went down to breakfast together, further embarrassing Lucy. She didn't know why she was so embarrassed, it wasn't as though she and everyone else were unaware of yesterday's activities. Lucy realised that the reason that she suddenly felt nervous and embarrassed was the absence of the relaxing drug.

She was stone cold sober.

The day followed the same pattern as the day before. Lazing, talking, swimming, drinking, eating and of course sex.

As they sat around the pool and other areas Jimmy and Lucy began to win over their new friends further.

Past 'victims' had acted like sluts and whores fucking for all they were worth, in an attempt to win favour and enhance their careers (as opposed to the modest, self effacing and humble Talbot's.)

Now the conversations took the same form. Before today 'victims' would try to impress the gathering of influential people by boasting, embellishing stories of their exploits and prowess and down right lying about them. Not so Jimmy and Lucy, they were still like innocent children and had no stories of wild exploits to regale their company with, let alone embellish or boast about.

This naiveté endeared them both to their audience. Whilst the ladies talked of knowing powerful people, of celebrities and of holidays in Antibes, Montserrat and other places, Lucy found herself telling everyone about the puppy that she had as a girl and of the new dress her daddy bought her for her tenth birthday. These and other such innocent and frivolous things charmed her 'new friends'.

Jimmy was also humble and unpretentious. As he sat listening to the testosterone fuelled boasting between the men, he simply had no answer to their egotistical spiel. At one point, under the influence of the relaxing drug, Jimmy found himself telling the story of all the problems that he once had whilst building his own bicycle. Jimmy had no idea that he was telling such trivial things to a man that restored classic cars, which Jimmy would have thought a million times a better story than his own juvenile ramblings about bicycles.

However this innocence and naiveté endeared Jimmy and Lucy to their new friends. It was tiresome to listen to braggarts trying to impress them and they found the childish honesty and innocence of the young couple refreshing.

Without knowing it Jimmy, by virtue of not entering into a 'pissing contest' with these men, was doing himself more good than harm. Neither he nor Lucy was a threat or competition to the others and his open honesty was being noted by his host.

Lucy (after her nervousness of the morning had been noticed) had been secretly given a little more of the relaxing drug. She was under the influence again, just enough for her relaxation and to stimulate her arousal.

Lucy found herself on her knees in the doggy position under a tree in the garden. As Paul pounded into her, he was becoming increasingly turned on and verbal. Lucy cringed at the words he used to her, abusing her and maligning her as a person. Paul meant no insult or harm and did not want to maliciously abuse Lucy, he was simply dirty talking and winding himself up sexually with desire. As he looked down and watched his cock stretch the young girl open and disappear into her wet pink pussy.

"Dirty fucking slut, whore, cock hungry little bitch, you love cock don't you, you whore?" he grunted as he felt himself hardening even more with the way he was talking to her.

After Paul had emptied himself into Lucy (the first time she had not climaxed with a man this weekend) he excused himself and left her prone on the ground.

Lucy recovered her composure the best that she could under the circumstances and went to clean herself up. She had been abused by Paul but there would be recompense in the near future.

The rest of the men had witnessed Lucy's humiliation and abuse. They considered themselves Gentlemen and had always treated guests with the utmost respect. The code of conduct (made even more important by their growing affection for Lucy) was sacrosanct. Paul, who provided I.T. services to the businesses that the other men ran, was left in no doubt concerning their opinion of his behaviour and what sanctions may come his way, if he did not make restitution.

(Two weeks later, Lucy would take delivery of her own new car. It was not a Ferrari or Porsche but it was a small saloon 'girlie run-around' that she had always wanted.)

A few hours after this incident the residents gathered for the final evening dinner, after which Lucy was once again led into the bedroom by John.

Lucy realised that even through the guilt and loyalty that she felt towards Jimmy (despite the fact that at this point, Lucy still thought that this had been all Jimmy's idea, in order to have sex with these glamorous women) she desperately wanted to make love with John and was becoming incredibly aroused at the thought of things to come.

Lucy stood naked before John Porter eagerly awaiting his attentions, when the door suddenly opened and in walked Helen. Although the drug had loosened Lucy she was still surprised and embarrassed to be found naked with this woman's husband.

Lucy tried to cover her naked breasts with one arm and put a hand between her legs to try to hide her pussy.

"Come now sweetheart, Helen said, there's no need to be shy."

Helen took Lucy's chin with her fingers and bent towards her, kissing her incredibly lightly on the lips. Again Lucy was like a rabbit caught in headlights and could summon no movement or resistance to, (what even her inexperience brain recognised) was about to happen.

After kissing her gently and tenderly for a few moments, Helen increased the intensity. Gently biting each others lips, pushing their tongues against each other's and searching for each others tongues to suck on and draw into their mouths, Lucy and Helen kissed incredibly erotically.

Although inexperienced, Lucy followed instinct and kissed Helen every bit as good as Helen kissed her.

John Porter watched, a huge rapidly expanding cock pushed out from his robe.

Helen sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Lucy towards her to stand between her open legs. This put Lucy's hard, rigid and excited breasts directly in front of Helen's face.

As Helen bent slightly and just touched the tip of Lucy's right nipple, Lucy groaned. She realised that she had not for one single second, or had one single thought whatsoever of stopping or resisting Helen.

For some reason that Lucy was unaware of -- this was all so perfectly natural and desirable.

Helen's flickering tongue teased Lucy's swelling and expanding nipples causing Lucy to throw her head back. The hard pink buds were becoming increasingly more sensitive as they were stimulated. Helen's tongue fluttered over her nipples like a butterfly, one moment barely flicking the hard buds, then sucking and drawing them into her mouth more forcefully. The older woman then grasped each nipple in turn in her teeth and grazed them along the length of the nipple, never hurting but rasping, she drew the beautiful pink youthful erections to their fullest size.

Helen didn't want to just take Lucy or use her, she wanted Lucy to ask her to pleasure her. She wanted to hear it from Lucy herself. She asked Lucy what she wanted, bringing her out of her innocent reverie and forcing her to say what she wanted.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy, girl?" she whispered as they once again joined wet hungry lips to each other.

"mmmmmmmm" replied Lucy.

"Not good enough Darling, tell me.........."

Helen did not need to keep prompting the young girl.

"Oh God Helen yes, please, please, lick my little pussy, I need it so badly."

John Porter had the best seat in the house as he lay on one elbow and watched as his wife sensually laid Lucy back on the bed.

Kissing her breasts all over again then working her way down Lucy's youthful and slender body, she teased Lucy to distraction. Lucy was so aroused that she just wanted Helen to dive between her legs and quickly make her cum, so all the time that Helen spent delaying the inevitable only served to drive Lucy even more frantic. Helen even turned Lucy onto her front and kissed and stimulated her body all the way down her back. Arriving at Lucy's wonderfully tight and youthful ass, Helen bit, scratched and kneaded the firm globes driving Lucy crazy.

Placing herself between Lucy's wide open legs Helen finally gave Lucy what she so desperately needed.

The lightest touch of a kiss on Lucy's sodden pussy made her raise her hips and let out a long moan. Her lips had flowered open in readiness and Helen now gazed at and into, Lucy's young, tight, hot and wet folds.

Helen drew Lucy's tiny lips into her mouth and whilst sucking them to their fullest extension she again used her tongue to stimulate the soft labia with tiny butterfly type fluttering. Pushing her tongue into the young girl and tasting her sweet juices as they literally ran from her, was a taste of heaven for Helen. She then gently folded back Lucy's 'overgrown' clitoral hood and saw the just recently liberated hard pink button, as it swam in the secretions that flowed liberally from her.

Helen used the same oral technique on Lucy's clitoris that she had used on the rest of her body. Sucking and drawing in the pleasure button had Lucy gasping and pleading. Gone were the naïve and shy actions that characterized Lucy only hours ago, to be replaced by the pleadings and demands of a highly sexually charged young woman.

"Oh Helen, lick my pussy, Oh God that is so wonderful, suck on my clit and make me come please," begged an increasingly desperate Lucy.

Helen finally gave in to Lucy's desperate pleadings and increased the pressure she was using on the writhing girl. In no time she had her reward.

"OH JESUS,"

Lucy cried as the first orgasm she ever had from the skilful licking of another woman, exploded between her legs and between her labia. Helen brought her off like only another woman could.

Lucy grabbed Helen by the hair on either side of her temples and literally ground her exploding pussy onto her mouth and her magical tongue. The long neglected clitoris seemed to pulse with a life of its own and the intense pleasure drove her insane with ecstasy.

Unbeknown to her, Lucy had squirted for the first time.

It was not a big gushing torrent that some women produced, but Helen nearly came herself, as she felt the gushing fluid from Lucy's gorgeous young pussy flooding into her mouth.

They lay in each others arms like lovers. They stared into each others eyes, constantly kissed with tiny pecks and told each other how beautiful they were and generally 'whispered sweet nothings' to each other.

"Helen?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can I lick your pussy now please?"

"Just you try avoiding it!!" thought Helen to herself.

Helen opened her legs and revealed to Lucy a perfectly smooth and hairless pussy. It was bigger than Lucy's, her entrance seemed a little bigger and more open than Lucy's own and her lips seemed to be a little bigger, longer and thicker. Lucy thought it was beautiful.

Over the last couple of hours, the drug which had kept Lucy relaxed and compliant throughout the day had completely gone from her system. There was no longer a chemical force at work, her confused and dazed condition gone.

Everything that Lucy now did, she did of her own volition.

Copying what Helen had taught her just minutes before, Lucy put her heart and soul into pleasuring this beautiful woman, who had in turn given Lucy so much pleasure.

Licking, sucking, teasing and stimulating her, but by far the best of all -- tasting her - just seemed so natural and sensual to Lucy.

When Helen came, bucking, gasping and pleading for Lucy not to stop, Lucy felt incredibly feminine and very satisfied. She had pleasured this beautiful woman and all Helen's ecstasy was totally down to what Lucy had done. Lucy felt very proud and grown up by what she had been responsible for and the pleasure she had created for Helen.

She had so completely immersed herself in making love to her hostess, that she had totally forgotten the presence of John Porter. Lucy was still laid between Helen's legs when she felt the hands on her hips. Jumping with surprise for a second, Lucy came to her senses and the whole situation came back to her.

John lifted Lucy up onto her knees and without a seconds hesitation, Lucy spread her legs wide like a bitch on heat. All Lucy cared about at that moment was John sliding his huge hard cock into her post orgasmic, relaxed and satisfied pussy.

"Mmmmm, are you going to put your cock inside my little pussy?" Lucy purred, quickly learning the language of sex and recognizing how effective her coy innocent act was.

This coquettish act was music to John's ears. Too many times sluts had acted like cock starved whores and become foul mouthed and filthy in his bed. He realised that he wanted Lucy, but he wanted the 'virginal' Lucy that had arrived here two days previously and not some self-serving slut like they were used to getting as guests.

"Come here girl," whispered Helen.

Lucy shuffled up along Helen's body until their faces met. Helen pulled Lucy's face down to hers and they began to kiss again in the same slow, loving and sensual manner as before. When John Porter slid his huge cock between the wet, expectant lips of Lucy Talbot's tight pink pussy, Lucy groaned with pleasure into Helen's mouth.

John took his time, he took Lucy in the most languid, unhurried and patient way. Each time the long, thick length stretched her opening and her sensitive vaginal walls Lucy would moan. The two women kissed and talked all the time Lucy was being fucked.

"Does he feel good inside you?"

"Oh my God it is wonderful."

Then after a few more sensual kisses,

"How big is that cock in your little girl pussy?"

"Oh he is filling me completely, I can feel my pussy lips being pushed inside me and then pulled out again."

"Can you feel him deep inside?"

"Oh God, he is stretching me all the way up my pussy"

"Do you want him to cum inside you?"

"Yes"

"Do you want his huge cum load filling that tight little cunt?"

A startled Lucy, unused to the word and the terminology, felt a pulse of sheer lust deep inside with the shock of such talk.

"Oh yes, she replied, then being caught up in the pleasure of the moment and feeling very naughty and rude she said, Fuck my cunt John, fuck it until we both cum and I can take all your cum deep inside my little girl pussy."

Lucy had been taken by men with large cocks over the weekend, she had enjoyed them all and had achieved many orgasms in that time. Now however as her body was free of any substances that affected her feelings, she now experienced having a big penis servicing her pussy, in a natural and normal way.

The sensation of feeling his large bulbous and spongy head putting pressure on her lips and her opening made her groan, The large head pushed her open then travelled along the sheath of her intimate wet depths, forcing her apart and being followed into her by the huge veined and gnarled length of John's cock. The throbbing meat scraped down her tight grasping walls and drove her into ecstasy.

The sensations of being taken by this man and his huge cock, whilst kissing the beautiful woman that was his wife, was all too much for Lucy.

John had made love to Lucy slowly the night before and the men that had helped themselves to her body, had also treated her with care and respect. Now however it was time for a different approach.

As Lucy cried, groaned and moaned in ecstasy with each push of his cock into her, she felt him quicken. Suddenly he was pushing into her with more purpose, her small vagina began to feel the forceful thrusts which made her whole body shoot forward, further into the arms of Helen.

John Porter fucked Lucy.

Her body shook with the ever increasing onslaught, the slapping of their bodies filled the room as his groin smashed into her ass. John's cock was now reaching parts that Lucy had never felt touched before. Gone was the gentle love making where the men had stopped their thrusts into her before they hurt her, to be replaced by a cock bludgeoning its way into her as far as it could.

Lucy felt John now 'bottoming out', she actually felt his huge cock touching her cervix.

"Uuugh, uuugh, uuugh," was all Lucy could say into Helen's mouth as she tried to keep kissing her but was now being banged around too roughly to keep contact with her lips.

Lucy Talbot climaxed on the biggest cock that she would ever have. It bulldozed her into orgasm, gone was the slow coercion to climax, this was the most wonderful and beautiful feeling, that of being fucked like a real woman, like a grown up and Lucy could only encourage him to fuck her harder.

Gone was the little girl and her propriety.

"Oh God John harder, please harder, please fuck my pussy and hurt me."

Lucy screamed the house down, then whilst kissing Helen she purred with pleasure as she felt the floods of cum from the huge cock as it ravaged her.

Helen and Lucy made love to each other all night, with John joining in when his exhausted cock would respond.

In the morning Jimmy worried that his fucking would get him into trouble. He vaguely remembered being naked with all the women, he remembered gorgeous pussies on his mouth as they had straddled him, he remembered these ladies sucking his penis and remembered how he had fucked in into them.

"My God what would Lucy think?"

The disgraceful way that he had conducted himself would probably destroy his marriage to the love of his life. Yet somewhere in the back of his bewildered mind there was a nagging 'something'. There was something uneasy about all this that concerned Lucy, yet his mind didn't want to think it.

As it was Monday morning, they gathered outside at the top of the steps awaiting their cars to be brought around. Everyone was saying their farewells. Helen and Lucy came from the house and walked down the steps holding hands.

They looked exactly what they were - lovers.

As they joined John and Jimmy at the foot of the stairs Jimmy was muttering things about being late for work etc. John called Andrew over and brought Jimmy into the conversation.

"Listen Jimmy my boy, we have made a decision about you. We are impressed with your work and your aptitude but just as importantly, we are I impressed with you as a straightforward honest young man."

Andrew continued,

"Therefore we think that you have the makings of a man who could in time, run his own department."

Lucy seemed even more stunned than Jimmy.

"You are to go on a fast track learning scheme in the company. You are to accompany me to all our branches and subsidiaries and learn how all diverse departments work, to enable you have the full understanding you will need to be successful."