At The Mercy of Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy was shocked and looked at Lucy for a sign of approval. Lucy smiled happily at her husband.

"However my boy, there is one small drawback to this and that means that you will be away from home for long periods and will need to stay away some weekends."

Lucy felt Helen's fingers very lightly squeeze hers as they held hands, the full implication hitting Lucy like a runaway train. It took a few moments for Lucy to process her thoughts and was truly amazed that the first reaction that she had, was between her legs.

As Helen and Lucy kissed, Lucy whispered to her lover,

"Please can I come again? Please Helen, let me come back and be with you and John again."

She had no idea that that was the very plan that John and Helen had. Asking if they would allow her to return! They would beg her to if only she knew!

They kissed like lovers in full view of the gathered guests. This was not sloppy 'snogging', this was the sensual, sexy, sultry, erotic kiss of two lovers and it left every pair of watching suit pants bulging (not to mention a thong or two.)

Epilogue

Jimmy went to work in his new role and was very successful. He forged a reputation and earned himself a respected position within the organisation.

On the life changing weekend, Jimmy 'sort of knew' that Lucy had been involved in sexual activity but due to some instinctive fear, he didn't want to acknowledge the fact. After the passing of the last months, he also knew in his heart-of-hearts that Lucy 'visited' John and Helen Porter.

Jimmy and Lucy lived in denial and never talked about what had or hadn't happened (or still was happening.) They thought that the moment the truth was acknowledged between them and out in the open, that there would be a problem that they would have to confront. The moment that they acknowledged the truth then the beast would be set free to destroy them and not being open about the sex would in fact keep the beast under control.

Jimmy learned to be not just an attentive lover but also a skilled one. He did not possess the physical attributes to give his beloved Lucy the sort of orgasm bulldozed into her by a big cock. So under Lucy's guidance he learned to pleasure his wife however he could. He focussed on giving Lucy the different type of climax achieved by concentrating his mouth, lips and cock on her inner labia, the wall of pink flesh just inside her pussy and of course the newly liberated clitoris.

He also learned that four and a half inches was enough to reach Lucy's 'G Spot'.

John Porter lay on his elbow on the bed, he was watching his wife with Lucy. Helen was knelt on the bed with Lucy, facing each other.

Helen kissed and caressed a heavily and beautifully pregnant Lucy. (Lucy had decided that now they were financially secure and the future was assured that she now wanted to be a mother. She had made 100% absolute sure that her baby was Jimmy's and that would always be the case for any further children they may have.)

John watched as Helen and Lucy made love. No porn film in the world could reproduce the genuine, sensual, mutual love making of two beautiful women who were really in love with each other.

(Being in love would never to be a danger to the harmony. Both Helen and Lucy were still in love with their husbands and both knew the very fabric of their lives could be destroyed if they weren't careful. They loved each other dearly but it would never be allowed to ruin what they had.)

After the two women had satisfied each other John wanted Lucy. He wanted to plunge into her but her condition frightened him for fear of damaging her somehow. As Lucy lay on her back recovering, John dragged her body to the edge of the bed. Lucy's head hung back over the edge as Porter pushed his huge cock between her luscious lips. John fucked Lucy's mouth and was soon spurting never-ending jets of his cum into her willing mouth.

Lucy, after lying and recovering for a while, got back up and again knelt facing Helen on the bed. They began to kiss once more and as their mouths locked onto each other Lucy pushed the huge load of semen between Helen's wet lips.

As the seal of their lips broke each time they parted, John's cum dripped from their mouths. Semen ran down faces and fell onto Helen's heavier pendulous breasts and onto Lucy's smaller but swollen and discoloured areola and nipples.

John Porter looked on, as a long bead of his semen hung from one of Lucy's pregnant nipples and he thought,

"Can life be any better than this?"