Aunt Annie Pt. 02

Story Info
Prom and after prom.
12.5k words
4.69
85k
125
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

Second part of Aunt Annie. Reading part one is pretty much a necessity to understand the motivations behind our protagonists' actions...or not, your call. Martin's Aunt Annie turns out to be porn star Penny Nichols who is back in town in time for prom.

*****

Annie stopped at the door. "You know this is going to be weird. Ok? Good, let's turn this prom upside down."

Martin looked at his aunt, chest swelling with incredible pride. Her turquoise dress hugged all her curves, showing off her 21" waist, her perfect ass, but it was her cleavage that he had the most trouble keeping his eyes off of. They'd studied the dress restrictions and even though she was well within the standards, some assets cannot be fully contained. He looked at her put the nose-gay to her nose for the umpteenth time, her blonde hair waving out onto her shoulders. Even if no one recognizes Penny Nichols, all their eyes will still be on her.

"I'm ready." He held open the door and a wall of noise hit them. He saw all his classmates, dressing in every color in the palette, all the guys looked grown up and all the girls looked like princesses.

He held out his elbow and escorted Annie into the ballroom. He heard conversations abort, shuffling of feet and within seconds, just the sound of Taylor Swift singing Bad Blood. He wanted to laugh thinking of the irony but looked around for Kat and Craig. He saw them over to the side. Craig was holding Kat possessively, his hand periodically sliding down to grab her ass. The boy was looking cocky as usual, his dozen or so worshipers hanging onto his every word. He turned seeing where the people were looking and his jaw dropped.

"Punch?" Martin asked, "I think Drew saved us seats. Let's go over there." He said as if totally unaware everyone stopped talking. "Hey Drew, Sarah. How are you guys? This is my friend Penny, Penny, this is Drew and Penny, this gorgeous girl is Sarah. Christ Sar, you look great!" He held the seat next to Drew and after Annie sat down, he looked around, "Anyone need anything? I'm going over to get some punch."

Martin headed over to refreshments and saw Peter standing while looking uncomfortable with Sherry. Neither seemed to want to meet the eyes of the other, "Hey guys. Peter, this is a much better look than those old ratty gym shorts you insist on wearing. Holy crap, Sherry. I mean you have to be the best-dressed girl in the school, but man! I'm impressed. He slapped Peter on the arm, "Lucky guy. Really." He looked hard at the boy as he said it. He turned to walk away, "Catch you guys out on the dance floor?"

As he was putting the glasses on the tray, he felt a presence next to him.

"Who are you trying to fool. You can hire some whore to bring to prom, but that just makes you even more of a fucking loser. How much did she set you back?" Craig backhanded a glass of punch and strutted away.

"God, sorry man. That was fucking rude." The bartender said as he grabbed a rag, "I take it you know him?"

"Our paths have crossed." Martin looked around, "But he's off to fame and fortune. Nothing can stop him now. I'm sure I'll not have to worry about him anymore." He laughed.

As he walked back, he saw Craig had dropped down into his seat. He placed the tray down and handed out the glasses, "I'm sorry Craig, you should have told me. I would have grabbed one for you. Actually, that's fine, take mine." He placed his glass in front of the boy, "Penny, remember I told you about my friend Peter? Come on, you need to meet him."

Craig put a hand on Penny's arm but yanked it back seeing the look on her face. "Ok, I guess I'll go back to my friends."

"Thanks, I'm used to guys pawing me, but he slid his hand through the slit in my dress right up my thigh. If I hadn't wrenched his arm out, he'd have found out I'm going commando. What an asshole." Penny muttered.

"Hey guys, Sherry can I have this dance? You don't mind, do you Peter? I love the Temptations." He looked at the boy, "I think my friend Penny would love to dance with you."

Martin looked over at Peter and Penny dancing. He knew he needed to play this out, but he still felt jealousy seeing a guy dancing with his date knowing this was to be the first of many, "So Sherry. Are you and Peter alright? Look, none of my business, but you two are not shy about showing...affection for yourself in the hallways, but I'm guessing not all is right."

"We're fine, I mean...not fine. I guess Peter heard something, about me. He's really pissed." She looked over at him then back at Martin sadly, "I screwed up, I mean royally screwed up. I don't know what to do."

"Peter loves you." He turned her face to his, "Look. Whatever happened, happened. He's desperate for any reason to forgive and forget. Why else would he not blow this whole thing off? Can I be totally honest?"

"Please, if you think there's something I can do," Sherry said looking in the boy's eyes.

"So, let's say hypothetically, this is totally hypothetical, that you were planning on letting Peter take your virginity tonight," he paused feeling her tense up, but as they continued to sway to the music she finally nodded, "and it turns out, Peter found out that someone had already taken it."

Sherry felt like crying and put her face against the boy's shoulder, "How? How do you know?"

"Not really important. What's important is how to make it right." He looked over at Peter, "You know who he's dancing with, right?" Feeling her nod, he continued, "You see how he keeps looking over here? I mean when he's not looking at my date's chest." He laughed and felt good hearing Sherry laugh, "You think he'd not be looking over here if he didn't really love you? I know both of you. A single lapse of judgment can't erase years of what you two have. Not to be too personal, aren't there other firsts you and Peter can try? Yeah? Now, if you want advice on that front, sit down with Penny. What she has are a very particular set of skills. Skills she's acquired over a very fun career. I'm pretty sure Peter will totally forget about any previous transgressions." He looked at his aunt, "Ok, I'm going to go over and cut in. I see Craig heading over to Penny. Thanks for the dance, and I meant it earlier. You totally rock that dress!"

"Can I? I'd really like to dance with my date." Martin tapped on Peter's shoulder, seeing Craig turn off out of the corner of his eye.

Peter started to walk away, "Wait, what did you and Sherry talk about? You looked really serious."

"You know, school, college. You'd better get over there. She said something about this going to be the greatest night of your life." He pulled Annie close, "Hey honey, meet any nice boys here?"

"Peter was great. I feel really bad for him. You talked to Sherry?" She pulled herself close to Martin.

"I did, you have any tips for her? I sort of suggested she find other firsts she can let Peter have."

"Oh, I have things she can do that will make his eyes roll back into his head." She giggled, "This is a lot more fun than I thought. You need to talk to Katerina, you know, make sure she is still on." She looked over at the cute redhead laughing at something a friend said. "She sure doesn't look nervous to me. She's a natural." Penny looked at Martin, "She's really beautiful, you know. This is not false modesty, but I'm so jealous of her looks. We call her assets money-makers."

"I'm going to tell her you said that. She's been beating herself up, but every girl likes to hear that. So, here comes Teddy. I think he wants to cut in. He's a really great guy, so I'd appreciate it if..." He patted Teddy on the shoulder and headed over to talk to Katerina.

As he passed by Katerina, he flicked his eyes down the hall where the restrooms were. He headed down the hall and went into a storage room past the bathrooms. He took off his jacket and sat down and waited. In about five minutes Katerina came in followed by Annie, "Hey guys. Annie, I thought you'd be dancing with Teddy."

Annie laughed, "I guess his date wasn't happy seeing him dancing with me, but she was really unhappy seeing the tent in his pants. Someone's not getting lucky tonight. Anyhow, Katerina, how are you doing? You look incredible, by the way."

"God! I swear, if he grabs my ass one more time, he'll have to sit out next season. My face hurts trying to smile at him like he's the best thing that could possibly happen to me. He kept telling everyone how Sports Illustrated is going to have him on the cover. I had to look happily surprised over and over." She stopped, "Sorry, but Annie, you are so beautiful. I wish I had your looks."

Annie laughed, "I think I just told Marty the same thing, I wish I had your looks. Anyhow, did you get an idea when you might be heading to the hotel? I'd hate to be caught setting up." She nodded when Kat said probably around midnight, "Ok, great Marco will be all set up and Stella will be waiting." She looked at the girl, "You do realize we'll be filming the whole time...the entire time. That means, you and him...naked. Martin, Marco and I will be next room watching on the monitor."

"Look, I don't have to watch. I'll play solitaire or something." Martin said.

Katerina laughed, "No chance. I'll be putting on a show, and I'm not trying to steal him from you Annie, but," she looked directly at Martin, "I'll be putting on the show for you."

Annie grinned at Martin seeing him blush furiously, "Ok, get out of here. They're going to be voting on king and queen. I think you need to be out there."

***********************************************

"You realize there is a whole class of boys who'll be watching my videos, looking at their hands and saying, 'I touched that. I touched her there, right there,'" She laughed. "But all night, all I thought of was seeing you dance with all those beautiful girls." Annie looked at Marty, "I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I was jealous."

Martin held his aunt tighter, "I'm all yours the rest of the night. But, I know what you mean. Every time we started to dance, someone cut in." He looked around, "Come on, what is it you have that all the other girls don't?" He looked down at her, "All the standard features, the basics, no enhancements. I don't get it."

She gently smacked his shoulder, "Silly, it's because I'm new. Those boys have seen all the other girls at least five days a week."

Martin laughed, "I think you've got that backward. These boys have seen a lot more of you that perhaps their own girlfriends. I'll bet they're just seeking their comfort zone, you know the memories of how many times they've held you in their fantasies. Most probably have seen you naked at least a hundred times in their dreams."

Annie ground against the boy, "Ooohhhh, I like that. You know, rather than the usual, 'Great guy, let's get together after graduation,' in your yearbook, you could have them write down their favorite fantasies involving Penny. Now that would make for some good reading." She felt the hardening lump in Marty's pants, "I think you have one or two of your own."

Martin laughed and hearing the song end, he looked around, "I think we better get going. I'll get Drew and Sarah." He looked back, "And don't sell yourself short. I think I counted three girls who will be bragging they touched you there," he slid his hand up and palmed her breast.

"Oh, I was dancing with Kyle. Big guy, by the way, anyhow he was pointing out the girls Craig claims to have taken their cherries. I totally lost count. He laughed about it, thought is was totally cool. Apparently, Craig was thrilled hearing about prima notca."

"Oh great. Just what we need, as if he need another rationale for taking a girl's virginity," Martin sighed.

***********************************************

"This looks great. Marco, I owe you so much for doing this. Dropping everything...This is Marty. He's the one I told you about."

Martin shook the older man's hand, "Yes, thank you. I hope it all works out, but Annie says you couldn't have prepared better."

"So, you're Marty. My girl here never once said she missed this town or her family. Just you. Marty, come to think of it, she rrely talks about her childhood, but when she does, it's Marty this and Marty and I, that." He laughed, "I don't see it. Kidding." He grinned as he turned back to the monitor. "Ok, we have the camera in the ceiling, right over the bed. One on the dresser, there. Another in the closet on the other side, plus one on the TV.

"How's Stella?" Annie asked.

"Relax. Stella's fine." Marco looked at Martin, "Penny's done over 200 shoots and never once looked nervous. This is something I thought I'd never see." He went over to the mini bar and pulled out a couple of bottles of tequila and handed one to Martin and one to Annie. "I was going to say, take two of these and call me in the morning, but it is morning."

"Marco, he's just 18." She reached for the bottle in Martin's hand.

The older man stopped her, "Honey, if what he sees tonight isn't enough to make him a man, a few more years won't matter." He smiled, seeing the young blonde nod then knock down the contents of the bottle. Martin took sips as if tasting it before finally downing his.

***********************************************

In the lobby, Drew and Sarah watched Craig come in with Katerina and with about a dozen other couples. They watched hoping they wouldn't all go into the room to party. He heard the front desk person say loudly, "Sorry Mr. Wilson, we had no idea who you were when you booked your room. I'm comping you the President's Suite on the top floor. If there's anything you need, please call down and we'll take care of it. The elevator to the luxury suites is over there." He pointed to the left looking at the other couples, "I'm sorry, but all your rooms are accessible through the public elevator to the right."

Craig pulled Katerina to his side, holding up his card key and said loudly, "Good to know even a dump like this knows royalty. Kat and I have some celebrating to do. When we're done, I'll give you a call and maybe even invite you up." He guided the redhead possessively towards the elevator.

Drew grinned seeing they weren't all going to go to the same elevator and sent the text. Seeing the rest of Craig's posse all clear out he stood up, "Come on, I'll bet you can't wait to get out of that dress." He pulled the cute brunette to her feet.

"Actually, it's really comfortable, I could wear it all night." Sarah replied, "though, often the suites my dates take me to are always so warm."

"And here you've been telling me for the last month I'll be your first." Drew sighed, "Oh well I should have known...a hot piece of ass like yourself."

"And didn't you instantly get that feeling in your stomach? All the guys love to hear that. Come on, you'll be my first today, I mean tonight...I think." she said, grabbing his ass.

***********************************************

Marco saw Martin give the thumbs up and switched to the camera on the private elevator. "Ok, showtime, here comes your Queen and King. Seriously? He's still wearing the fucking crown?" They watched as soon as the door closed, the boy pull out his cock and not so gently push Katerina to her knees.

Annie was impressed the girl didn't hesitate but took his cock in her mouth. She looked over at Martin and shook her head, "She's acting. This will be over soon." She looked back and nodded, 'Good technique, nice lips, very nice lips.' Annie felt a twinge remembering those lips on hers. She saw the elevator door open and as Kat tried to stand up, Craig grab her head and roughly hump into her mouth before pulling off. They could hear Kat coughing, but she immediately smiled as if it were a joke.

Martin's hands hurt as he found himself making fists the entire time. Hearing Craig's loud guffaw at Kat's choking on his cock made him spin around and head over to the bar and grab another tequila.

They watched as the couple came into the room, Marco reached down and turned up the volume. "This is really nice, isn't it sweetie?" They heard Katerina say as she looked around and all the furnishings, "You think they have anything to drink?"

"I'll bet it's fully stocked, but let's wait. They comped us but they're sure we'll make it up with a $20 bottle of water. What are you doing?" Craig asked seeing Kat lighting all the candles.

"I think it's romantic. Look at all the candles they put in the room." Kat replied as she followed their instructions.

"It's perfect Marco, you're lighting genius." Annie gushed, "When they turn the lights out, the shadows will be perfect.

On the screen, they saw the boy take off all his clothes, but leave the crown on. "Ok, fuck the candles, come over here and continue what you started," Craig ordered, as he stroked his erection.

Martin poked Annie in the side, "Come on, you sure you don't remember squealing with joy when that was inside you?"

Annie smacked Martin in the arm, "How could I forget something as unforgettable as that?" She watched as Katerina dutifully kneel down between the boy's legs. She shook her head, 'how can a guy so underendowed be so fucking arrogant?'

Craig lay back, holding her head. "That's it. Get me nice and hard. You're going to love it. I'll bet you've been looking forward to getting a great fuck tonight. All three holes. That's it, yes. God! You're a great cock-sucker. If only that little faggot Martin could see what a slut his sweet little Kat truly is."

They saw Katerina suddenly stand up and Craig get onto his elbows, "What's the matter baby, do really like that loser?"

The redhead shook her head and grinned, "Just shut up. I just thought you'd have an easier time fucking all my holes if I were actually naked." She unzipped and let her dress fall to the floor. Then, after stepping out if her slip, she reached back and undid her bra, tossing it aside. Even Annie moaned seeing those breasts flop around. "Damn! Those are as good as I've seen." She sighed. They watched as Kat slowly peeled off her panties, put them to her face and to Martin's surprise, look directly at the camera across the room, wink and deeply inhale, then she turned around and gently slapped her ass. She looked again at the camera before facing Craig and cupping her breasts. She then went over and turned off the lights, leaving just the warmth of the flickering candles.

Annie nudged Martin, "I think that was for you." She looked at the tent in his pants and whispered to him, "Want the cameltoe slide again while watching?" She giggled, seeing the boy not blink and just slowly shake his head. She reached down and gently stroked his cock through his pants.

Martin looked how bright it was on the screen, "isn't it really dark in there?

"Actually, it's really quite dark, I have the f-stops wide open." Marco replied, "Don't worry, the light's fine. Notice there's no light on that side and how it creates a warm glow all over the bed."

Craig stood up and pulled the girl into his arms, his hands all over her. "God damn, you are so beautiful. I can't believe you shaved." He said as his hand went between her legs. "Get on the bed. I want to watch you play with your nice pussy."

Martin had to gently push Annie's hand away, "Better stop. I'm sure there's an extra cleaning charge at the rental shop for this sort of thing." He looked at his aunt and saw she was actually getting aroused. Her cheeks were red and chest flushed. He looked back at the screen and saw Kat had crawled up on the bed and spread her legs wide open. Her eyes were locked onto Craig's as she slid a finger up and down her now wet slit.

Marco switched the view to the one overhead and they watched as the beautiful redhead closed her eyes and pulled on a nipple while rubbing her pussy more vigorously. He looked at Annie, "Babe. She's a fucking natural. Are you sure she didn't say she's done this before?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers