Aunt Annie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like she was close to cumming when Craig climbed between her legs, knelt between them and grabbed his cock and drove it into her.

"Fuck me!" Marco spat out, "That was a pussy that was waiting to be eaten." He looked at the boy and Annie, "Am I right?"

"No kidding. That poor girl, I wonder if she's ever had a guy ...or a girl, do that to her. Marty, write that down. Things to ask Kat on your first date." She looked back at the boy thrusting his hips hard into the girl. It didn't seem like Kat was feeling anything at all but it wasn't like she had a chance to get used to him being inside her.

They watch the boy slam one last time inside her and grunt out, "God, yesssss. Here you go baby, uhh, uh, uhhh, uuhhhhh." His hips jerked a few times and he collapsed on top of the redhead who was doing a swim move to get out from under the 210-pound boy.

"God, that poor girl." Annie mumbled, "That had to be the saddest thing I've ever seen." She looked at Marco, "You've shot over a thousand sessions..." She groaned when Marco just shook his head.

"One minute, 29 seconds. Christ!" Marco looked over at Penny, "So, how exactly did he make you squeal?" The man laughed. They saw Katerina finally extricate herself and cupping her pussy, roll her eyes at the camera on the dresser then walk into the darkened bathroom to clean up. "God, that girl has balls!" He sighed, "I think I'm in love."

They watched Craig roll over and look at the time. He began stroking his cock and when Kat appeared out of the shadows, he grinned at her. "You must be feeling great right now. That was a great fuck. You ready to feel my Mr. Right in your ass?"

"Wait, didn't he steal that off a Hallmark card?" Marco laughed, "Damn, I wish we didn't have to cut all this. We'd make a fortune if we marketed this a 'Worst of...'" He laughed. He looked at the boy and stopped laughing, "Sorry, but you have to admit, she's good. Annie here would have drop kicked his balls up his ass."

Kat crawled up on the bed and kissed Craig while stroking his cock, "I promised you. I love how a guy like you can get so hard so fast. I want to feel you go deep into my defenseless backfield." She purred.

Annie snorted seeing the little eel flop around in her hand, "Sorry." She felt for Kat seeing her suck on the soft cock, but when she apparently stuck a finger up his ass, he was instantly hard. She stopped sucking and turned around spooning him, pressing her ass against his erection. They could see he was lining his cock up with her ass when she suddenly got up.

"Wait, I forgot the lube. That might have hurt." She trotted into shadows towards the bathroom.

They watched as she came back and dove onto the boy's cock, obviously working it with her mouth. Then she slid up, lined her ass up with his erection and shoved her ass back onto it. They could see Craig gripping the girl's ass, grunting with every thrust.

"God damn Kat, you should have let me fuck your ass a long time ago. Damn! This feels good. You've got a nice cunt, but you're so much tighter here." His thrusts became more urgent when he reached around to grab a tit. It appeared as though he hesitated but immediately returned to slamming back into that ass, lasting a lot longer since he'd just come. "Take my cock up your ass. You love being my little slut, don't you? I'll bet your really wet now." He slid his hand down to her pussy and stopped.

"Marty, Marco, get ready to go over there. We don't want anyone hurt." Annie urged.

Marco clicked over to the dresser cam and saw Craig look over Stella's shoulder, his hand still on her/his cock.

"Ok, who are you?" Craig asked beginning to stroke the cock, "I'm not complaining since you really do have a great ass."

Stella reached around, sticking out his hand, "I'm Stella, Kat's cousin. She was scared about anal and asked me for advice. I told her I'd come out of the bullpen if she chickened out, and oooooh, I'm glad she did. Her loss. You have a great cock." He pulled his ass forward and got on his hands and knees. "Come on. I like it better like this. "Ok, big boy. Come on and fuck the shit out of little ole me."

Craig grinned and knelt behind that ass, lined up his cock and pushed in. As soon as he was buried in his ass, he began pounding hard into him while reaching around, stroking that cock. "Uhhh, uhh, uhh God damn. Do you live near here?" He asked.

"No, sorry. I'm from out of town. Just for the weekend. You're good. You've done this before." Stella grunted.

"Hmmm, uh huh, yes. I'm close." Craig groaned.

"Damn, I wanted you to be my first." Stella sighed, "but keep fucking my ass and stroking my dick and I'll get over it. Oh yes, that feels really nice. Older man or someone your age?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate. Uh, uh, Older man. My football coach, actually. Your skin is so much softer, your ass so much tighter. I love your tits." Craig bent over, grabbing a breast while pounding into that ass harder and harder. His face contorted, almost like he was in pain before gasping and falling forward onto the man's back, hips jerking as he was obviously cumming inside Stella. He pulled out and rolled off onto his stomach. "Oh my God, that was great, Where's Kat? I need her to clean me off."

The three looked at each other, shaking their heads. "Ok, that I didn't see coming, wait, what the fuck?"

Kat came out of the bathroom holding out the tube of gel and handed it to Stella before putting on all her clothes. They watched as Kat got dressed, shaking her head as Craig eagerly lifted up his hips letting Stella lube up his ass. "Bye Craig. It was fun, and oh, thanks for inviting me to prom. Stella, I assume I'll see you back at the house?"

"Wait, you can't tell anyone about this. I mean no one." Craig begged.

"My lips are sealed, besides, who'd believe me." She reached into her purse, "You know, this is yours. You earned it. By the way, we're no longer a thing." She tossed the tiara on the bed, opened the door and left.

Martin opened the door and hugged Katerina, "Oh my God, you were amazing." He looked at her, "Are you alright? I was really worried he might freak out. We were all ready..."

"Relax. Kat knew what she was doing." Annie said, "Come here you little slut! I'm so in love with you right now." She turned her head seeing what the redhead was staring at.

Craig's face was buried in the pillow, wearing the tiara, his ass up getting pounded by Stella's hard cock. Stella looked so happy wearing the crown. "I'm sure we can blur Stella's and Katerina's faces," she mumbled. They tried to look away, but couldn't.

Annie cried out, "Holy shit!" as Stella pulled out and quickly moved to Craig's face, expecting to just cum on the boy's face, but Craig immediately wrapped his lips around the man's cock and sucked hard. Craig looked delighted tasting cum in his mouth.

"Ok, I think we can safely say what we got exceeded our expectations. I'm going to close up, get everything packed." Marco looked at Martin, Annie, and Katerina. "Go. I've got this. I'll keep an eye on Stella just to be sure, but I might be watching all night. On the screen, they saw Craig, spooning Stella, fondling his fake boobs kissing the back of his neck.

Kat turned towards the door, "Christ, I'm leaving. I'm going to have to boil my body to cleanse it. Marco, thank you so much. Annie, Marty, have a great rest of the night."

Annie came over and slipped an arm around the beautiful redhead, "Fuck that. We have the entire top floor. Marty and I have some stress to work off, but not as much as you do. Do you really think we'd let you be alone after that? I think I can safely say that Marty would be thrilled if you could join us down the hall." She looked at the young girl who looked like she might break down, "Or, if you just want to cool out, it's got three bedrooms, but no way are you going to be alone, so grab one. Drew and Sarah are already there, I hope they left us the master."

She looked at her nephew and back at Annie, "I'd love to, but, thanks. I'd just be in the way."

"Wait. You go, I'm escorting you back." Martin held up his hand, "I cannot believe the strength it took to do what you did and frankly," he looked apologetically at Annie, "I'm not leaving you alone."

"Nor I. I hope your parents will be Ok if we stay in your room tonight," Annie said.

Kat looked at the two, "I'd be a third wheel, I'll stay on the other bedroom."

Annie looked apologetically at Martin, "Maybe you should stay in the spare bedroom. You saw that beautifully shaved pussy, didn't you?"

"You know, that makes sense, I saw you guys kiss earlier this week. I think I saw something there." He started for the door, "I can just jerk off to some porn, any suggestions?"

"Damn it! Ok, I'd love to come back. In the same bedroom. I'm not going to get in the way if you guys...you know." Katerina sighed.

Annie looked at Martin, "You Ok with this? She is a prime piece of meat."

"I don't know. She's a great cock-sucker, great fuck, great tits, but tiny ass." He laughed, "Kidding, definitely top sirloin. Anyhow, it's a good thing you're staying, Annie here is not used to being alone with a man."

Annie started to protest, then stopped, "Come to think of it, there are always a lot of people around when I fuck. What's up with that?" She took Kat's arm, "I have this sudden desire to screw a prom queen. Can you go get that tiara back?"

"Not going back in there. I hope to never see that boy again. Wait, Martin, you reminded me of what Craig said. Totally forgot. I'm sorry, I can't go with you. Craig told a boy once he'd done me, he could have me. Did you recognize who that was?" Kat asked.

"Oh yeah, that was Kyle, you know the defensive tackle, the really big one. What is he 6' 7"? We should call him." Martin took out his phone.

"Oh, come on, you two, play it again, he said 'once I've popped her anal cherry, you can have her.'" She looked at Katerina, "I'm pretty sure if it goes to court we've got footage showing that never happened."

"Ok, but...ever wonder if, you know, if certain things are proportionately larger?" Kat looked thoughtful as she was led out of the suite.

Marco grinned seeing the three leave. He thought back five years ago when he first met Annie. Best girl ever. He couldn't believe how relaxed she was. She sat on the couch answering all his questions. Standing up instantly, pulling off her clothes, with those huge creamy breasts bouncing free. So unlike most of the other girls who unconsciously covered their breasts with their arms, she flung her arms out to the side and slowly spun around. No hesitation when he asked if she masturbated, she instantly demonstrated how. If she liked sucking cock, on her knees immediately...her lips wrapped around his cock...how great that felt. But when she got on top riding him, grinding against him, her massive breasts bouncing...he looked at his huge hands and sighed, 'Best feeling ever.'

***********************************************

Across town, Peter held the door for Sherry and followed her into the suite. He put down her bag and went over to get the wine.

Sherry looked around "This is really nice." She looked at her only boyfriend, "You outdid yourself."

Peter handed her a glass, "It is nice." He paused, "I'm sorry, I can't get the thought of you and that fucking prick out of my head." He said softly as he put his glass down."

Sherry looked sadly at the love of her life. "I'll go, this was just a bad idea." She put her glass down, "At least stay and enjoy the room. I'll call a cab."

Peter grabbed her and hugged her close, "No. I'm sorry, it just hurts so bad." He held her a while before pulling away and looking at her. "I need to know, was it a groupie thing? Did he force you? I just need to know. I cannot wrap my head around it since we are always together. Every night. We either go out or we're studying."

Sherry led Peter over to the bed, "Not every night. Remember last winter when you blew me off to go play poker?" She saw him sit up straighter and nod, "I was pissed, really pissed. You made up some excuse like you'd get to play poker with the guys on the team, that we'd have plenty of nights to go out. I wanted to kill you, I was so pissed. So, I'm at home, fuming, when Craig dropped by asking for help with Calculus, so I was happy not to be thinking about you blowing me off. I really got into explaining the formulas, letting him lean closer against me when he kissed me." She looked down at her hands, "I let him. Hell, I would have let anyone kiss me I felt so mad." She looked at that angry face, "You know what happened."

"No, I don't. What is it with girls, anyway? 'We kissed, one thing led to another.' I'm sorry, what thing led to what? First, you made the choice to let him kiss you, I got that. Then what? What did the kiss lead to?"

Sherry felt like crying, in fact, she had to blot tears carefully so as to not ruin her mascara. "It led to this boy stroking my back, telling me how strange it was that I'd be alone on a Saturday night. It led to his hands under my tee shirt, then on my breasts. I was alone, so I didn't bother with a bra. I don't remember if I took off my shirt, or he did, but he was playing with my breasts, sucking on my nipples..." She tried to stop the tears but couldn't. "You know what happened." She said angrily.

"No, I don't. I'm waiting for you to say he raped you, or at least held you down...or that you willingly opened your legs."

"He didn't force me. I don't know how my jeans got undone, but I had to have helped, then he started fingering me." She looked at Peter, no longer crying, "I'm sorry, but you'd never done that and I wanted him to stop...to keep going. I even grabbed his wrist to push him away, but it felt so good, I held his hand against me." She put her head in her hands, then looked up. "Yes, I let him pull off my jeans. I saw his cock and I lay back and opened my legs. I actually guided him in. I'm sorry, I wish it never happened."

Peter looked at his girlfriend and sighed, "Ok, Fuck! Stupid me. I just wanted to know."

"Wait, ask me if I enjoyed it." Sherry looked at Peter, "I didn't. It hurt. A lot. And it lasted about 30 seconds."

"Really? Or are you just saying that?" Peter asked.

"No, I'm being 100% honest. He just shoved his cock inside me and came. That was it. He pulled out, kissed me on my forehead, pulled on his pants, thanked me for the Calculus help and left." She started to cry again, "I lost my virginity, and that's how I'll always remember it."

Peter hugged her close, but then suddenly stood up, "Wait, the night I played poker? That fucker!"

"What? Who? Craig? What did you think of?" The girl looked up

"Shit, I'm such a fucking idiot. I was played, you were played...we were played." He stopped and pulled Sherry to her feet, "Kyle came up to me that Friday and asked if I'd want to fill in for Craig. He said Craig had a meeting with a recruiter, or coach or something and playing with four would suck." After rubbing his face roughly, he looked at the only girl he ever loved, "I'm sorry. What happened was my fault. I was so eager to be invited to play poker with the cool kids, I thought you'd understand, but Craig knew you'd be pissed. I wonder how many other girls he used the same ploy on." He kissed his girlfriend hard, "God, I'm so sorry. Wait, do you really have a tattoo, a heart?" He watched as she held up a finger and stood in front of him.

"You have no idea how often I wanted to show you this." She said.

The boy watched intently, knowing he was about to see, touch, taste what he'd been longing to get at for years.

Sherry dropped her dress to the floor, then reached behind and unclipped her bra. She felt a pleasant tightness in her stomach as she pulled down her slip and stood in front of the boy in her white thong. She then slowly pulled that down her legs then stood back up proudly.

Peter looked at the little pink heart. He peered closer and saw his initials, PM in red. He looked up at Sherry, tears in his eyes, "When did you get this? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Remember when we were going to, you know, do it last New Years? But we could never get away from all our friends, then we were just too tired? Anyhow, I went with Sarah a couple of weeks before. It was going to be a late Christmas present." She stroked the boy's face. "I love you so much."

Peter ran his fingers around the heart, "Did it hurt?" Seeing her nod, "Then I'd better kiss it and make it better."

Peter pressed his lips right next to her mons, feeling her heat, sensing the tangy aroma of her arousal and one thing led to another...

***********************************************

Martin tapped on the bedroom door. When Drew opened it, he saw the boy standing in his boxers, a satisfied grin on his face. "Thanks, Drew. We did it!" Martin gave his friend a high-five, "Hey Sarah, I hope this didn't ruin your dream of what prom was all about." He looked at the happy looking girl under the sheets. "Well, I guess I'll leave you two alone. Whatever you need sent up, it's on us." He closed the door and headed down the hall to the master. He stopped, seeing the two most beautiful girls he'd ever seen, kissing. Annie's hand was in Kat's hair, Kat was passionately stroking Annie's back.

Seeing Martin, they broke off, "Sorry, we thought we'd start without you." Annie glanced down at the tent in the boy's pants and laughed, "Wow, how many times have I seen that tonight?" She pulled Martin closer and kissed him. She then turned his face to Katerina's. "She likes you." She saw the corner of the redhead's mouth turn up hearing that. Then she pushed the two together and saw both grind against each other, hands roaming farther. Suddenly, Kat pulled away.

"Wait," she looked down at the boy's crotch, "Seriously? At first, it felt really nice, but then I thought it was a joke, you put something down your pants." She looked at the nodding, grinning blonde. "Oh wow." She suddenly backed away.

"Relax, he'll be really gentle," Annie explained.

Katerina pulled off her dress, "No, it's not that." She saw the two looking at her and shrugged, "I'm pretty sure any sense of modesty I once had is gone, but I have to get a certain slimy feeling off of me. Inside, I'm Lady Macbeth but not just rubbing my hands."

Both watched as the beautiful girl got naked and unabashedly walked into the bathroom. "You know, it does have two showerheads and is quite roomy," Martin said.

Kat felt the water blast against her face. She opened her mouth wishing she'd be able to forget the taste for Craig's cock. She heard the stall door open and saw Annie come in and turn on the other shower head.

"I was thinking you might need some help." She took the soap and washcloth from the girl. "I really am jealous of this body." She said softly, "God, these are nice." Her hands slid over the girl's breasts.

Katerina allowed the beautiful blonde to soap up every part of her body, even letting her put her foot on the ledge so she could give her a thorough douching.

"That's the best I can do without the proper equipment." Annie stood up and hugged the girl, "I have rarely touched a more beautiful woman. I never liked it when redheads are clean down here, but your pussy is too pretty to cover up. Shall we go make Marty happy?"

"Wait," Kat said and she finished rinsing, "I'm not sure I can...you know, if that will fit." She stroked her pussy nervously. "How did you get that inside you?"

"I haven't. Um, I guess I should tell you the truth. Marty is my nephew. I've known him since he was born. In fact, I was the first to hold him. The Dr. handed him to me and when I looked down at that face, it was love at first sight. We grew up together as more brother and sister, or best friends. So, it just doesn't seem right if we were to screw."