Aunt Annie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin's balls ached after cumming so many times in one night, but looking at the beautiful girl, he had no doubt if she wanted to...

Kat reluctantly pulled herself off the long snake and climbed off the couch, cupping her hand over her pussy. "I'm going to clean up, unless you want this back, too," she said looking at the shirt.

After cleaning up, Kat came back in, "Ok, first task done, what do you want for breakfast."

Martin laughed, "I am impressed. You remembered. Pancakes. I love pancakes and I know Annie does also. Hell, I know Drew does since he's been over many times."

After calling down, Kat came over and sat down still naked, picking up the undershirt. "Can I borrow the shirt again?" She saw the boy obviously considering something, "Oh God. I've seen that face. Remember what you did to Sally's science experiment? Ok, spill it."

Martin stood up and peeled off his boxers. "Let's see how daring you are." He looked at the naked beauty in front of him, "If we hear a female voice saying room service, I'll answer the door naked. If it's a guy..."

"No, I can't do that. Hell, in a small town like this, every guy has been to the games, has seen me cheer..." The girl protested.

"And has already seen you naked in their dreams, plus you'll be off to college in the fall. Anyhow, I didn't recognize anyone when we checked in. I'm sure they staffed this hotel with people from all over, you know, to service the national park. I saw no locals." He patted her leg, "but if you're too scared, yes, borrow the shirt," he said.

Kat tossed the shirt back down, "It better be a woman." She began stroking Martin's cock.

"Wait, don't do that" the boy protested but did not remove her hand.

"Not scared, are you? Ashamed to really give the woman a show?" Katerina giggled. Soon she found herself being kissed, her pussy being stroked as they tried to get each other fully aroused for room service.

They were so wrapped up, they jumped hearing the knock. They looked at each other waiting for the voice. When the knock came a second time, they both went over and looked out. "Guy," Martin whispered as he ran back to the couch, pulling on his boxers before ducking around the corner. He giggled seeing Kat flip him off then turn to open the door.

She looked at the 55 to 60-year-old man and smiled at him as she saw the cart piled high, "Sorry, I was just about to shower, come on in. That smells really good," she turned and walked towards the dining room table, "I hate to impose, but can you help me set out the dishes?" She looked towards the living room and couldn't see Martin. 'Bastard, I'll get him back.' She muttered.

Henry Fowler had been in the hotel business for 40 plus years and had his share of stories, but this one topped all. He almost choked seeing the body on the girl who opened the door. He almost pushed the cart in and got out as quickly as possible, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her amazing assets. How could those tits be so huge and not sag? How could any girl have such a perfect ass, but seeing that shaved pussy was what caused the discomfort in his pants. He's seen girls in porn completely bare, but the only pussy he'd seen live was on his wife and she hadn't done much grooming down there. He rolled the cart into the dining area, "Miss, it would be my pleasure."

Kat found herself getting into being ogled while setting the table, and could hear his soft moan when she bent over to pick up a napkin that dropped. She took the bill and signed, then pantomimed feeling for a wallet by slapping her ass, "I'm sorry, I don't have money with me to give you a tip. Can I add it to the tab? I mean, I want to make sure you're rewarded for your trouble."

"No need, miss. I think we're fine, this was no trouble at all." Henry said as he started to back the cart out.

"No, that's not right. This is how you earn your living. Can you hang on a second?" Kat went to the bedroom door and knocked. "Penny, do you have any cash, we need to tip the nice man who brought us breakfast. Oh good, you guys look like you're done." Kat held the door open for the girl.

Henry's jaw dropped seeing a girl who looked just like his favorite video star come out of the room, also completely naked and walk over to him. 'She said Penny. It has to be Penny Nichols.' He thought. He tried to hide the tent behind the cart, but he was too tall.

"I have a fifty, I hope that's enough," Penny said, "Smells like pancakes. That's perfect." She came around and hugged the older man, "You're a lifesaver. I am so starving." She handed him the bill, "Is this Ok?"

"It's perfect. Thank you. Please call down when you need this cleared." He looked over as a third naked girl came down the hall and wished he could come up with an excuse to stay, but found himself staring at the beautiful brunette with jutting breasts and great ass entering the dining area. "Um, enjoy your breakfast," He spun around feeling like he was going to burst through his pants. As he closed the door and headed down the hall, he pulled out his phone, "Hey Doris, would it be alright if we postpone dinner with your parents? Yeah, it's short notice, but I just want to be with you tonight, you know, maybe I'll pick up Italian...Great, Love you."

***********************************************

"It's been a week. It's your call," Annie said, "If it were up to me, I would have released the video."

Katerina shook her head, "I just think no matter how much an asshole he was, how badly he hurt Martin, this would be like dropping a nuke in retaliation for getting hit by a stone," she fingered the thumb drive. "Martin, what would you do?"

"I'm not mad at him anymore. But there has to be a way to put him in his place. What he did to all those girls. Sherry isn't the only one you know. If we send him this, tell him we'll release it if he doesn't stop...Yeah, bad idea. I agree. Bruised ribs are nothing compared to ruining the guy's life. I'd keep it around and use it if there's an actual need."

Drew suddenly piped up, "Guys, check out the news on your phones." He looked at their faces, "Speak of the devil."

Annie grabbed her iPhone and browsed, "Found it. We've obtained footage of 5-Star QB Craig Wilson who is committed to State this fall in an unusual after prom tryst. It's best to show the security footage released by the Munson Resort. Here you can see the boy enter the elevator and even though we had to blur out what the unidentified girl is doing, well, anyhow, that was around midnight. You can see the couple enter the suite. Note the time, an hour later the young lady leaves and there's no video of anyone entering. This is just after 9." They saw Craig come out with Stella, dressed in a cocktail dress.

The camera switched to the couple in front of the elevator, "So you can plainly see this is not the same girl, but keep watching. Yes, we have to blur this, but I hear there are a few dozen websites with the unedited copy of this. That's right, you can see our star QB on his knees pulling up her dress and, I guess you all can see I should have said 'his' dress. There's a lot more since after getting on, they paused the elevator. Please go to our website and you can click on the full, though edited video. On a related note, State issued a statement that Wilson's scholarship status is unchanged. Quote: What happens between the covers has no bearing on how we value a boy's actions between the lines. unquote. Daryl?" Annie looked at Kat, "I told Marty that we call your assets 'Money-makers,' but that's nothing compared to what you are holding in your hand." She looked around. "Man, that sure was fucked up. Are we going to head out to the lake?" She saw them all get up and strip down to change into their biking gear. She admired her nephews body for the umpteenth time, "Oh, did you ask them?"

"Oh yeah, Sarah, Drew, you joining us at the cabin this weekend?" Martin asked. He looked over at Annie and Katerina, who both nodded.

"Is it going to be clothing optional?" Sarah giggled, "If so I'm in." She looked at Kat, "Do you ever have nightmares? I think Drew wants to become a counselor."