Aunt Annie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes no sense. You love him. Express that love. Sorry, not buying it, most of your videos are incestuous, this seems right in your wheelhouse."

"I knew you were going to say that, but in my films, none of the actors are related. Plus, I haven't seen Marty in five years. When my parents found out I did porn, the disowned me." She stroked the girl's face, "I guess they called me when you..."

"To rub my face in that stupid, stupid choice I made." Kat covered her face with her hands.

Annie grabbed a towel and began drying off the girl, "Look at it this way, you have a great chance to make him forget all about that."

Katerina took the towel away and kissed Annie, "God, here I am being pampered by Penny Nichols...I mean, wait until I tell my friends." She laughed, then looked serious, "It's not the fantasy I've had about you."

"I'll bet it's with my tongue inside you. Women tell me all the time that's what they fantasize about."

"You know the video when you catch your mom and your boyfriend in the kitchen and the three of you end up on the floor in the dining room?"

"Hannah Drake and Aaron Farr. She really is beautiful. Sure, I know that one, you want to catch Marty and me fucking?" Annie asked as they hung up the towels. "Then while I'm getting pounded by Marty, you force me to lick your cunt?" She didn't think those hard nips could get any harder, but she saw them crinkle and poke out a bit more.

"No, I want you to force me to lick your...cunt, while Martin, pounds me..." She turned bright red and continued softly, "punishes me for hurting him. I really need this."

"Ok, now I'm really wet. You're not kidding?" She touched those soft lips and when they opened slipped her fingers inside her mouth, "I'd love to have this mouth on my cunt."

"Wait, you never had sex with him? Does that mean Martin is a virgin? He seems so self-assured." She saw the blonde nod, "Oh, wow. I'm not going to be his first. You are...yes you are. Fuck the fact you're his aunt. Do you love him? He wants you to be his first and you want him to..."

"I do, but Christ, he really does have a beautiful cock." She shook her head, "I can't. I don't know." She looked thoughtful, "I can, but I know he wants you more."

Martin looked over as the girls came out of the bathroom and stood up, "I heard you guys having fun." He looked at the pink flesh, "I should have joined you."

"You're dressed?" Annie blurted out, "I assumed we'd be greeted by the nice sight of a naked man on the bed. She ran over and began pulling off his clothes, "Kat, get your tiny ass over her and let's get him naked."

Martin never thought that even in his wildest dreams that Katerina, totally naked, would be eagerly yanking off his pants, but there she was, breasts bouncing around. And there was Annie, also naked, pulling off his shirt. In no time he was totally exposed and he saw Kat stop and stare. "I know you guys have something planned, but can I ask that Kat bring that gorgeous pussy up here so I can taste it?"

The redhead stopped and gently ran her hand across the bruised ribs, then crawled up carefully and swung her leg over her friend's face. At first, she didn't know what to expect, but as the boy explored all around her crotch, she relaxed. "That feels really nice, but it's me that should be doing that to you, Ah!" she gasped as that fat tongue begin to narrow down the explorations. She closed her eyes and found her hips moving on their own in response, her hands mauling her breasts. "Oh wow! Oh my God!" Kat squirmed, her hips moving more and more rapidly. She looked down at the fat cock and making sure not to lose contact with the first tongue to ever lick her twat, leaned down and licked the plump head, then sucked it into her mouth. She was amazed how her jaw hurt trying to open wide enough. She'd only had Craig's dick in her mouth previously and he told her it was big, but that was more like a pencil compared to this. She groaned when Martin began flicking his tongue against her clit and found it hard to concentrate on trying to fit that cock in her mouth.

"I got this," Annie said, "He's good, isn't he? I said we never fucked, not that we never did other things." Annie kissed Kat before she wrapped her lips around the boy's cock and began bobbing her head on it. She loved the way the boy responded, subtly humping against her mouth. She listened to the girl gasping and looked up at her, "Tell me that's not the first time you've had your pussy eaten..."

Kat was pulling on her nipples, her hips rapidly twerking. She nodded, "Wow, I've never felt anything close to this. So much stimulus." She looked at Annie, "Ok, I need to cum, but I'm holding off until I see that cock disappear up between your legs. No, do it, please. I cannot hold off much longer." She pulled the blonde up, "And I want my first ever orgasm with a boy to be with his cock inside me."

Martin listened to the talk and felt a huge rush knowing he was the first to lick her pussy, then he heard Kat order Annie to fuck him. The girl of his dreams wanting to cum on his cock! She'd never got off at all, with Craig? He reassessed his earlier wildest dreams thought. This was so much better. He felt the cool air of his wet cock and felt the bed shifting. He felt Katerina climb off his face and looked down as Kat gripped his cock and lined it up with Annie's pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Annie gasped as the first 3 inches popped inside her, "it's official, this is the biggest thing I've had inside me, wait." She slid off a little, then lowered herself gingerly. "Kat, Christ, you might be hurting if all you ever had was Craig's little weenie."

"You mean 'Mr. Right.' I am so embarrassed." Katerina sighed.

Martin was actually close to cumming, but after seeing Craig blow his wad so fast, he had to be better, had to last longer. He was fascinated seeing his aunt's chest and face fully flushed, her breathing getting less ragged. His cock felt almost like it was in a vise, albeit a silky smooth, warm vise. As he tried to savor the feeling of his first vagina, the intense pleasure, feeling the almost non-stop eroticism of the entire night, he needed to distract himself, but it was seeing the apparent pain his aunt was in that tempered his pleasure the best. He was about to pull her off and tell her it wasn't worth it (a total lie) when her face relaxed and a look of pleasure took over.

"Ok, now that's better," she said as she raised herself up and lowered herself onto at least half his cock. She leaned over and kissed Kat hungrily, raising and lowering herself more and more, higher and deeper as she felt the most pleasure she'd ever had from a cock. "Mmmmmmmm, mmmm" she moaned into the redhead's mouth. Her cunt was stretched to the max, her clit scraping against the shaft, her breast being mauled by those small hands.

Kat had one hand on Annie's breast, another stroking her ass, feeling her glutes flex more and more rapidly and got an incredible rush touching another woman while she climaxed.

Annie fell forward and torqued her pelvis against that massive rod as her body was wracked with waves of such intensity screaming through her she thought she'd pass out. She heard a stranger's guttural grunts until she blushed further realizing they were hers. At last, the orgasmic agony faded, and she collapsed onto her nephew. She recalled with some shame, her attempts on film to fake orgasms. How lame they now sounded. Her first thought was to have Marco play it back later, then remembered where she was. "Oh my God!" She panted, "I thought I loved you before, but now I need a new word for it." She turned her head to the flushed looking redhead and hugged the boy, "Mine!" She giggled. "Thank you, though I think I knew I'd have to have this inside me when I first saw it." With an effort, she pushed herself up and looked down at the boy. "Ok, I think your friend here needs this. Look at her, I think she'll cum if you just touch her pussy."

Kat shook her head, "No, he wants to cum inside you. Look how he's moving his hips."

"But, if we do what you want, I'll be..." Annie protested.

"You'll be even more beautiful. Now get on your back and spread 'em, Martin is tired of us chatting." Kat said, her chest and face flushed with excitement.

"That's right, more fucking, less chatting." He laughed, "Another Hallmark card." He eagerly groaned as Annie pulled him over on top of her and opened her legs wide. He had no need of encouragement as he began pulling way out and sliding into that heavenly tunnel. He almost laughed wondering if that's where Tunnel of Love came from, an evocative play on words. He loved pounding into her harder and harder seeing her breasts bounce with every thrust.

Kat leaned down and sucked a nipple into her mouth and heard Annie gasp as she came again. She grabbed the other breast, rapidly flicking her tongue on the rubbery nipple while feeling the girl thrash under her. Just as she felt the blonde come down she heard Martin give a cry and try to pull out, but Annie had reached down and grabbed his ass.

The boy arched his back, pushing his pelvis hard against his aunt's crotch and felt himself flooding that tight womb with spurt after spurt after spurt.

Annie looked at the shocked redhead and nodded as she welcomed all that sperm into her cunt. When the boy finally collapsed, falling diagonally across the blonde, she smiled at Kat, "You asked for it."

Martin looked over and groaned, "I haven't felt this spent since Coach had us do all those laps. My God, that felt good." He slowly pulled his hips back, extricating his cock from that incredible gripping hole.

Kat leaned over and began licking the semi-hard cock and when Martin told her that she didn't have to do this, she pushed him back and climbed between his legs. She didn't mind the taste, in fact, the salty, tangy taste with the pungent smell was incredibly arousing. She soon had all the juices cleaned and his cock in her mouth. 'Incredible! He just came five minutes ago and now feel it pulse larger in my mouth,' she thought. She stroked with both hands while taking three, maybe four inches between her lips. She loved how his hips pushed gently back, how his hand felt on her dangling tit, when, "Mmmmmmppphhhh," she felt Annie move behind her and begin licking her pussy. Instinctively she opened her legs and arched her back opening herself up even more. She knew she was going to cum soon so she pulled Martin's cock out of her mouth. "I need you to fuck me now. Annie, bring your cunt over here, I need to taste you while your nephew punishes my poor little pussy."

Martin didn't hesitate and in no time he was behind that incredible ass. He slapped his cock against her pussy as he'd seen in the video with his mom. He had thought it might have been acting, but when he slapped a fifth time and pressed against that swollen slit and his head gently spread her labia, he saw Kat reach back, grab his ass and pull him into her. 'Oh yes!' He thought, 'So fucking tight!'

Kat could not believe how fat that cock was inside her. She'd been forced to watch videos of girls taking two cocks in the pussies and always just felt sorry for them. They never looked comfortable and she was sure she had the same look on her face. 'How could Annie have taken this?' But, Martin seemed to take it slow, stopping, letting her assimilate the invading snake and soon her pussy relaxed...still tight but the semi-searing pain was fading and replaced with a growing feeling of pleasure. She began responding to his thrusts and went back to licking and swallowing the plentiful fluids from the blonde's cunt.

Annie stroked the girl's hair, watched the impact waves shoot across her ass cheeks and marveled how much more easily Katerina took the entire length than she did. 'Oh God, she's hitting the clit harder...cumming again...' "Oh fuck, girl, you're...shiiit. Uhh, uhhhh, uhhh. Yessss." She flopped back, gently easing the redhead's mouth off her tender cunt.

Kat looked back at Martin, "Fuck me. I mean really fuck me. Remember how I hurt you by going to prom with Craig? I need you to punish me, punish my cunt...Oh, yes, that's it." She buried her face in the mattress between Annie's legs, stuck her ass up higher and felt that fat cock slam into her over and over until she gleefully exploded.

Martin gripped the girl's ass hard, driving his cock into her as hard as he could. He heard her gasps and grunts, felt her pelvis grind back against him feeling her orgasm. No way could any night in his life be better than this. The way the girl he'd dreamt about for years eagerly ground her pussy on his cock, how she begged him to fuck her hard. Her body finally went limp, so he slowed down his fucking and let himself be flopped on his side, spooning the panting, sweating girl. He wanted the feeling to go on forever as he reached around her, and under her to grab her breasts. He heard Kat softly moan with every thrust and just as he was about to cum, he heard her soft voice, "I do love you."

Kat felt the boy's cock pulse, his hips pump urgently against her as he came inside her. She felt the jets splash against her cervix, stunned when he finally was spent. She turned her head and looked at him. "Wow, I thought you drowned Annie, but Christ! How much have you been storing up?" She kissed him tenderly, "and sorry I said...you know, that was way too early to say that."

"God, Kat, I love you too," he kissed her again, tasting his and Annie's fluids and didn't care. They lay together, Martin exploring those breasts he so long admired, Kat feeling safe feeling Martin's warmth pressed against her back. His strong hands feeling so gentle on her chest.

***********************************************

Martin looked up hearing the girls coming out of the bathroom. He marveled at the amazing sight. Both girls looking flush, clean, glowing from the fucking and the rinsing off. Their skin so flawless, both with absolutely perfect bodies. This still seemed so surreal, so far beyond any fantasies he'd ever had, he idly stroked his bruised ribs wondering I he got knocked out and when he wakes up, none of this really happened.

Katerina grabbed the undershirt he was holding, "Thanks, I was wondering what to wear. We're ordering room service." The girl pulled on the white shirt and spun around. "I like it, soft, warm." She pulled up the material revealing that nice ass and pussy, held it to her face and took a deep breath. "Smells just like you. Can I keep this?"

Martin watched as the two girls claimed his dress shirt and undershirt. "What am I going to wear?" He looked around. He grabbed his boxers when Annie tossed them to him.

"We were going to keep you naked, but I guess you can wear those. Come on, let's call up breakfast." Annie said.

Drew and Sarah were under a blanket, curled up on the couch watching a movie, "Hey, we were going to get dressed and go down to get breakfast...Oh wow." Drew said, his eyes glued to the two girls, obviously wearing just the shirts. "Never mind, Sar, I just remembered. We have to, you know, do the thing we were going to do before breakfast."

They could see Sarah's hand stroking the boy's cock under the blanket and chuckled seeing them jump up and head back into their bedroom. Martin grinned, "You know Annie. Not germane to anything, but Drew told me he and Sarah often act out a scene from one of your videos. I haven't seen it, but apparently you burst in on your parents saying you had a nightmare."

"That's so nice" Annie smiled slyly, "I'm guessing you are Ok with me seeking comfort from the monsters chasing me?"

"It's a thought. A growing girl like you really needs her sleep, as much sleep as you can get," Martin replied while looking over at the bedroom door.

Annie looked down at herself and over at Kat and Marty, "Can I leave you two kids alone? Mal told me I'd act as date and chaperone tonight." She came over and kissed her nephew and Kat, then turned towards the bedroom.

Drew was humping against Sarah's mouth getting ready to ask her to get on her hands and knees when the door opened. "Daddy, mommy, I'm scared. There were monsters..." He heard a small, quivering voice say.

"Come here darling, you just had a nightmare. Your daddy and I will make you feel better. Come lie down between us. You're safe now." Sarah said. She looked excitedly at Drew, "Come on dear, she really needs to be held. Oh, honey, it's much too warm for that heavy shirt."

***********************************************

Martin and Katerina grinned at each other. "So, I guess we could finish watching the movie since it might be a while until we order room service," the boy said.

"I'm thinking we could finish watching the movie, play cards. Oh, I get it now. You wanted to get me alone. Wow! Pretty presumptuous for a science geek thinking he has a chance with the prom queen." She pushing him back onto the couch and straddled his waist. "You think because I blurted out 'I love you.' In the heat of the moment that you have a prayer getting into my pants?" She pressed her bare twat against that pipe. "Hell, you want to fuck the prom queen, you know, to brag to all your friends when you never even asked me to dance, even once?"

"I wouldn't tell, I mean, I never hide anything from Drew or Adam, but that would be it. Oh, my mom. We have an understanding. Also, it would hurt my chances with the girls if I posted it on Facebook, but I swear, that would be it. Plus, I can't get into your pants since you're not wearing any." He commented, stroking that tight ass. "And, I think that unofficially you abdicated, and Craig is now de-facto prom queen." He pulled the undershirt off the girl, "I guess if you're going to be like that, I want my shirt back." He stared at those huge breasts, "I was going to ask if I could suck on your royal nipples, but you'll just say no."

Kat pulled the boy's face to her breast, "We allow kowtowing and kissing the ring." She sighed, feeling the boy nibbling on the sensitive nub. She lifted herself up and fished out that huge rod, "Don't get any ideas, I'm just doing this because it's bruising my pelvis."

Martin grinned against that plump mass of breast as he felt his cock slide back into the velvety channel. He listened to her moans as she was stretched out more and more. He felt her ass flex each time she raised up and lowered herself farther onto his shaft.

"Ok, your thing down there was getting annoying, that is so much better," she said softly, "Like I said, don't get any ideas...except that one...that's Ok," she moaned feeling his hand grab her unattended breast. She increased the pace, amazed how high she can go with the boy still inside her, but she was baffled that she could take all that inside her. 'Where does it all go? I almost feel like he's causing damage, but Christ! This is incredible.'

The boy attacked that hardened nipple in his mouth while gripping her great ass when she buried her face in his neck and grunted that she was cumming. He couldn't get over how strong her legs were, how tightly she clung to him as she came. He heard her cry out, Oh God!" over and over as she writhed on top of him. Finally, she sat up and looked at him, "Oh wow. That was even better than earlier, I hope it always gets better, I'd love to find out." She slowly pumped on his cock, "Tell me what you want. I decided to let you have ideas after all." She said as she stroked his face, "I mean it. Anything."

Martin looked at that face he'd admired, "I want to kiss you. I want to cum inside you while kissing you," he replied, "Then I want you to order breakfast." He laughed.

Kat dove onto his face, kissing him hungrily as he pounded into her. In a matter of minutes, she felt him grunting into her mouth and she welcomed the flood of the boy's sperm into her pussy. After what seemed like a full minute, she felt him stop cumming inside her.