Auntie Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love that dress on you." That comment was followed by her giving auntie a long look up and down and even with me standing there, making a show of licking her lips.

"Thank you," Auntie replied and to my surprise just as obviously checked out the blond who was wearing a miniskirt I doubt she could bend over in without giving the entire lobby a show. "And I love how little of that skirt is on you."

"Oh." The blond smiled, and producing a card from her wallet, handed it to auntie. "Then maybe you can give me a call and we can talk fashion at a great club I know."

"If it's the Butterfly, I not only know it, but worked there for awhile." Auntie replied tucking the card into her exposed bra.

"Really?" The blond smiled, "I was talking about the Butterfly! Now you have to call me!"

"I'm only here for a week, but I think I'll find the time." Auntie told her, "But right now," she lifted her hand, taking my arm with it, "This is my nephew so I'll have to cut this short."

"Oh, I'm sorry." The blond said, but then with a wink added, "I just thought you were into young guys and was going to say bring him along!"

"Holy shit." I said aloud then blushed when they both started laughing.

"How adorable." The blond laughed, "I'm Mandy, please call."

"You can call me Sin" Auntie replied and reaching into her small purse produced a card and handed it to her, "That's my club so if we have some fun up here, you're going to have to come down my way."

"Nikki Sin." The blond purred, "I do remember that name! Maybe I'll get a private show?"

"Nephew." Auntie reminded her.

With a mischievous giggle, Mandy winked, then blew auntie a kiss before turning and walking away. I couldn't help watching her, taking in her long legs and the way her ass swung back and forth beneath the tight skirt.

"She's a hot little thing, isn't she?" Auntie asked.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Damn."

"My thoughts exactly."

Turning to her, I asked, "Are you...you know, really into women?"

Putting her arm around my shoulders, auntie pulled me into a hug and in her sultry voice said, "They don't call me Sin because its short for Sinclair, I've earned that name because, honey, you'd be surprised what your aunt is into."

*****

It was going to be a long week. Correct that, I thought staring out the window of my finished room in the basement, it was going to be a long, hard week. I'd arrived home from school to see Auntie lying by the pool in a short robe. The robe was open to reveal her red bathing suit, which left very little to the imagination from what I could see.

She asked if I wanted to change and come out for a swim with her and I was about to say yes, when Dad had pulled in from work. He was home at least two hours early and after saying hello to auntie asked me to go inside and talk with him.

Dad told me he really didn't want me by the pool with auntie and when I asked why, he had become vague and pretty much handed me "Because I said so." further pressing got me an exasperated, "Because it would piss off your mother and that's all you need to know."

I'd rolled my eyes, but promised I wouldn't go for a swim, but needed to go tell her I wasn't coming out so I wouldn't look rude. Dad told me he would go tell her I was studying. I pointed out finals were over and auntie knew that because she had sent me two hundred dollar check for acing them. He shot me a dirty look and told me to go downstairs and make myself scarce until later on.

I spent some time surfing the net, but kept looking over towards the window. Giving in to temptation I pulled aside the curtain and stared at auntie who was stretched out in a lounge chair not a dozen feet away from me. She must have given up on swimming and was now putting tanning oil on her body.

"Goddamn." I whispered, watching her lift her long leg and massage the oil into it.

Auntie already had a hell of a tan and the site of her bronzed skin glistening as her slender fingers caressed her leg caused my cock to swell. Auntie leaned back in the chair and bending her leg started to rub the oil into her inner thigh. My cock was already straining against my jeans and I unsnapped them for some relief.

My aunt was now working the oil into her other leg and I swallowed hard, imagining my hands working the oil into her warm, toned legs. Auntie stretched both her long legs out, angling her toes downward and causing the muscles to bulge in her calves. My eyes wandered up and down those incredible legs. Kim, the last girl I had dated was a cheerleader and close to half auntie's age and even her legs couldn't compare to what I was looking at right now.

Then again I could at least touch Kim's legs and get between them. Right now I was not only teasing myself, but really had no right staring at my aunt like this. But damn she was smoking. Auntie lay back in the chair and my cock jumped when she poured lotion into her hand and rubbed it onto her chest. Her hand glided over her large breasts and then between them, leaving a shiny trail of oil.

When she started rubbing the oil into the exposed tops and sides of her breasts, I knew there was no fighting it. Pushing my shorts and underwear down, I grabbed my swollen cock and started stroking it while watching auntie now rub her flat stomach. Her hands were sliding up and down, her fingers fanned out and I moaned as they reached the top of the bikini bottom and slid past it and onto her thighs.

Her hands were moving slowly and sensually and I noticed her back arching as she did it. I continued stroking my aching cock and my eyes widened when her hands went back to her breasts and this time cupped them while sliding her thumbs up and down the exposed inner half of them. Her hips were moving, slowly thrusting up and down, and to my surprise, she lifted her right leg straight up, hooked her hand behind it and pulled it back to her head.

My eyes widened at the sight of the thin red strip of material that barely covered her pussy, then blinked when letting go of her leg, Auntie spun around in the chair in one smooth motion, ending up on her knees with her hands over the back of the chair. My hand sped up on my cock as I was now staring at her incredible, and barely covered, ass which she began to shake back and forth.

Leaning back, she extended her legs beyond the back of the chair and holding the top tightly, let her head fall back and thrust her hips, grinding her thighs and pussy against the chair while her legs kicked up and down. I was beginning to wonder if I was seeing things, but if I was hallucinating or dreaming didn't care.

Auntie sat up, placed her feet on the deck and standing, whipped one long leg up and over the chair until she was now facing the front again, leaning against it, she tossed her head back while grinding her hips in slow seductive circles.

I gasped as my cock exploded, sending a long stream of cum splashing against the wall in front of me. I pumped my cock furiously, imagining it plunging between my aunt's thighs as she worked her hips the way she was now.

I sighed as the last of my cum dribbled down my cock and froze when Auntie stopped moving and sitting back on the chair, waved to someone I couldn't see and blew a kiss.

Pulling my shorts over my still dripping cock I crossed my room and looking out the other window that faced next door saw my friend Jack standing on his back porch with two of his friends. All three of them were staring dumbstruck down into my yard. Auntie had been putting on a show for them. Goddamn she was fucking hot! I could just imagine Jack asking me who she was when I saw him at school.

Walking back over to the other window, I looked out to see Auntie was now laying on her stomach and stared at the curve of her amazing ass. My gaze fell to the wall and with a disgusted sigh I grabbed a shirt off the chair in front of my desk and wiped off the cum that was oozing down the wall. I knew it was pretty sick to have blown a load to my aunt, but whoever said you shouldn't didn't have a relative who looked and acted like her.

The fact she was into women would no doubt add an entire round of new fantasies involving her. I jumped when my phone buzzed and picking it up saw dad had sent a text to come upstairs, because mom was due home any minute and he had ordered Chinese food. I took a minute to change out of my sticky underwear and donning a pair of jeans went upstairs.

Dad was on the phone in the dining room so I wandered into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Hey, Sinclair!" I heard dad call out from the other room, "Come on in, food will be here soon!"

I sat back on the couch debating whether or not it would be worth putting the television on before dinner arrived. Instead I closed my eyes, then opened them at the sound of the auntie saying, "Hey you never came out for a swim."

"Sorry." I began, pissed that dad must not have talked to her, "I was just..."

I stopped when she walked over to stand in front of me. Auntie was wearing her short white robe, but it was wide open exposing her barely contained tits and the bottom that was little more than a thong. Her skin was still glistening from the oil and I couldn't tear my eyes from her tits.

"Just" Auntie prodded.

"I, uh, ended up on the phone with someone."

"Ohh, is she a pretty someone?"

Auntie stepped up between my legs and I swallowed nervously. "No, just a guy from school."

"A guy?" What about that cute little cheerleader you were seeing." She gave me wink, "She was a sexy little thing, nice legs in that picture sent me of her."

"Yeah, uh, well we broke up."

"Aww, my handsome nephew is all alone?" she shook her head, "Honey, you are too good looking to be sitting home and..." glancing into the other room to see where dad was, she leaned over, placing her hands on the couch behind me, "Playing with your cock."

Her tits were directly in my face as she leaned over and she'd whispered that last part directly in my ear. Hearing her say cock in her phone sex voice, and the sight of her perfect breasts almost spilling out of her top, had me beginning to sweat.

"No, honey, you should be out there playing with the girls." Auntie put her knees on the couch so she was now kneeling over me. "They don't all have to be serious, Jake. Find some girls who just want to have fun and go for it."

She tapped my cheek with her finger, "Always be nice to them and never kiss and tell. Brag and they'll get pissed off, but keep it quiet and they'll give you more. Got it?"

"Y...yes Auntie." I stammered.

"Besides its more fun to be the only one who knows." With a nasty little giggle that had my cock swelling as if I'd never gotten off minutes ago, she added, "Dirty little secrets are more fun when they stay secret."

"Okay, um," I looked away from her tits. "Could, uh you maybe, move?"

"You don't like me close to you?" she widened her big brown eyes and pushed her lips into a pout, "You too old to be close to your Auntie?"

"No, I...oh."

Auntie let her weight go so she was now straddling my thighs and had slid forward enough that her tits were pressed against my chest. More noticeable was her pussy which was now pushing down onto my hard cock. I felt my face flush and began to panic. There was no way she couldn't feel my hard on pressed against her.

"You okay, Jake? You look flushed."

"I..um, yeah I'm feeling kind of hot."

"Me too." She winked, "Than again I'm always running hot so to speak."

She put her arms around my neck and slid closer. That caused her pussy to slide against my cock and it took everything I had not to moan at the contact. Auntie's dark eyes were looking into mine and she had a slight smile on her face.

It dawned on me she knew she was teasing me and was enjoying it. My first thought was that was pretty twisted, but seeing I had just blown a load to her and was hard as a rock again for her, I guess I was no better.

Auntie leaned forward, "I did miss you, honey. Missed all the fun we had and all the fun we could have had."

Could have had? What did she...?

My thoughts trailed off when Auntie kissed me on the lips. It was just a soft brief peck, but directly on my lips. My cock was throbbing against her and I sat there totally helpless. I had no idea what to say or do. Unfortunately I had no need to as I heard the living room door open and mom exclaim.

"What the hell is this?"

Auntie had leaned back away from me at the sound of the door and had gotten her feet on the floor, but was still hugging me closely. Rolling her eyes, Auntie calmly stood up and turned to face mom who had stormed over to us her brown eyes blazing.

"Get the hell off my son!" Mom shouted at her.

"I'm off your son." Auntie remained calm, "What, I can't give my nephew a hug?"

"You were all over him and look at you!" Mom pointed at her open robe, "You're barely fucking dressed!"

"It's my bathing suit." Auntie put her hands out, "Shall I swim in jeans and a t-shirt?"

"It's inappropriate in a house with a young boy!"

"He's eighteen, not eight." Auntie declared, "And I'm his aunt, not some cute girl at the beach, he's not checking me out."

"Yeah mom." I lied through my teeth, "Aunties was just giving me a hug and like she said, she's my aunt."

An aunt that had caused a raging hard on that I was careful to keep my hand over until mom's anger sufficiently shrank the bulge in my shorts.

"What the hell's going on here?" Dad came into the room.

"This slut was all but giving our son a damn lap dance!"

"Come on Carol!" Dad shook his head, "Do you hear yourself?"

"Look at her? Her tits were just about slapping him in the face and she may as well be a in a thong!"

"Like you'd know what a thong is." Auntie smirked.

"She's wearing a robe, Carol." Dad said as he walked over to us.

When he reached mom's side he looked at auntie and frowned, "Um, well okay, a uh, open robe."

I held back a laugh as my father's eyes lingered on auntie's body for a few moments, before looking away.

'That, um, is a little much Sinclair."

"Not enough is more like it." Mom pointed out.

"Fine." Auntie tied her robe tightly, "I will go out and find a one piece bathing suit at a store for old ladies would that be okay?"

"What would be okay is if you kept your slutty hands off my son." Mom demanded.

"Really, Carol?" Auntie waved disgustedly at her, "You really think I would tease my nephew?"

"You'd tease our father if you could." Mom said.

"Damn, mom!" I gasped.

"I don't have to take this." Auntie began to walk towards the stairs that led up to her room. "I'll pack and be gone in a half hour."

"Sinclair, you're going to stay." Dad told her. "We're all going to calm down then talk later."

"Let her go." Mom said.

Auntie gave her a dirty look then headed up stairs.

The doorbell rang and dad said, "Foods here."

"Whatever, I'm not hungry!" Mom turned and left the room, heading for their bedroom.

"Shit." Tossing a couple of twenties on the coffee table, dad said, "Jake, pay for the food and help yourself; I have to go talk to your mother."

He followed mom and jumping off the couch, I quickly paid for the food, letting the driver keep the six dollars so I wouldn't have to wait for him to dig out change. I put the bags on the dining room table and ran down into my room. What dad never realized when he'd converted half the basement into my room was I could hear anything that went on from any room on the first floor through the vents that helped heat the house.

Of course I had learned the hard way not to listen at night under my parent's room. I might have a thing for my aunt, but hearing mom moan and yelp when dad was fucking her wasn't anything I needed to hear. I went over to the corner and standing on my weight bench listened.

"I'm telling you, I saw her through the window before I walked in and she looked like she was trying to make out with him!" Mom yelled.

"Carol, she was just being affectionate. It's not her fault she looks like that."

"Yeah I bet you have no complaints about how she looks." Mom snapped, "Don't think I forgot about how she used to flirt with you!"

"That was twenty years ago for Christ's sakes." Dad was getting pissed now. "Sinclair is an attractive woman and yeah, she shows more than she should, but it's not on purpose. The woman stripped for years, she considers herself modest when she has clothes on." Dad laughed.

"That's not funny, but forget the outfits, Paul she was all over him! And Jake looked nervous as hell! She's cock teasing our son!"

"No she's not. Jake is her nephew and even he said he doesn't look at her like that."

"He's lying to cover for her. He's eighteen and she's a damn porn star to him. Mrs. fucking Robinson."

"You're over reacting, but I'll have a talk with her. She just thinks you hate her, she'll listen to me."

"Paul, have you forgotten about that fucking video she sent me by mistake?"

Video? My ears perked up, now we were getting somewhere.

"Yes Carol, you showed it to me," he laughed, "Well sort of, you made me close my eyes and just listen."

Holy shit! Auntie had sent mom a sex video! I immediately started wondering if it was still on her computer somewhere.

"And what did you hear, Paul?" Mom asked, "What was she saying to that kid she was screwing? What was she calling him?"

"He wasn't a kid, Carol, you make it sound like..."

"If he was twenty I'd be surprised."

"So what? So your sister likes young guys, big deal. She likes women too, that's her business."

"What she was calling that boy is my business." Mom told him. "Then right after I see that video and I ask Jake what they do when he sleeps over and he told me he's in her bed with her?"

"Oh, for Christ's sake they ate popcorn and watched movies! It was harmless."

"Nothing about Nikki Sin is harmless." Mom snapped. "She started stripping at eighteen and she was turning tricks in the back of those clubs right after that. She bragged to me that two guys gave her five hundred if they could both fuck her at the same time. She's a fucking pig! She didn't need the money, my parents had plenty, she fucked and stripped and sucked cock for money because she's a fucking whore and she loved it!"

I closed my eyes and let my mind race with the image of my aunt on her hands and knees taking a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. Did they fuck her in the ass too? I thought of her on her knees sucking cock while a guy shoved money in her bra. I shook off an image of auntie with cum dripping from her lips and focused on the conversation above me.

"That was years ago," Dad said, "She was young and wild and she never wanted your father's money. She does well on her own and she doesn't do any of that anymore. Carol I know she was a disappointment to you and your folks, but she's not out to molest our son. She loves Jake."

"That wasn't love on Jake's face. And that video Paul, that was why I told her to never come around here again and you invite her back and look what she does."

"She's your sister and you two need to get along. I think after dinner we'll tell Jake to make himself scarce and the three of us will talk this out once and for all. Life is too short to hate your only sibling."

"Maybe I should play that fucking video for her."

"Tell me you still don't have that?"

"Its in my e-mails. I've never looked at the damn thing since that night, but I want it as proof as to why I don't like her near my son." Mom made a disgusted sound. "Lying in bed barely dressed with a young boy, then I see that?"

"We'll discuss it, okay?"

"Okay." Mom sounded calmer. "Maybe I over reacted, but you didn't see what I saw."

"And you may have seen what you wanted to see. We'll figure it out. After dinner we'll talk about it. Now come on, I'm starving."