Auntie Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,307 Followers

"How do I look riding you?"

"Amazing," I groaned as I reached up and cupped her tits, "Damn you're beautiful."

"So are you," she replied as she placed her hands over mine, helping me to fondle her tits. "You look damn good under me!" she sighed softly and swinging herself off me said, "Honey as good as you feel auntie needs to cum again! Now where is that nasty little tongue of yours?"

Auntie swung around and sliding her legs beneath my arms, put us into a sixty nine position. I licked my lips as she let her stomach rest against my chest and lowered her amazing ass and pussy to my face. I eagerly spread her cheeks and this time with no hesitation, shoved my tongue into her asshole.

"Yes!" she squealed, "Oh, you bad boy licking your aunt's ass!"

I pushed my tongue hard into her pink rosebud several times before losing patience and slipping it down and slipping it into her sopping snatch.

"Oh, that feels so good!" Auntie moaned, "That's it honey, get a good taste of auntie's pussy."

I did as she asked, lapping at her dripping pussy and moaning at the sticky sweet mouthful I was getting. I worked my tongue through her lips and when I fastened my lips around her clit her hips jumped and she groaned, "Yeah, baby, right there, I to cum!"

I worked my fingers around her thighs and she moaned softly when I eased a finger inside her. It was my turn to moan when auntie took my still hard cock into her mouth and started gently sucking. She wasn't moving her head, just simply holding me in the heat of her mouth and licking at the head. I started moving my hips enough to move my cock within her mouth and she moaned around it as my finger thrust harder into her.

I alternately sucked then licked her clit, doing a little of each before switching back. Auntie's hips were moving faster, pushing her hot flesh into my face and her pussy tightened around my finger when I sucked her button hard into my mouth. She leaned back, pressing her pussy against me and started moaning louder around my cock. I pushed my finger deeper and removing my cock, Auntie said, "Put that finger in my ass."

I was shocked, but not enough not to do as she asked; I slid my finger back and when I pushed it into her ass gasped at how tight it was. Aunty rocked her hips shoving my finger down to the knuckle in her ass and cried out, "Suck my clit harder! Make me cum with your finger in your aunt's ass!"

I sucked her clit hard enough to make my lips smack and moved my finger as fast as I could. Aunty took my cock back in her mouth then squealed around it as her asshole tightened around my finger and she came in my face. Auntie yelped around my cock as she leaned back pinning my face between the bed and her pussy. I had no complaints and continued to suck her clit and finger her ass as she came squealing around her nephews cock.

Her thighs clamped around my head and releasing my cock she emitted a long howl as her ass contracted around my finger and her pussy sent a wave of sticky fluid into my face. Aunty slumped forward across my body and moaned softy as I eased my finger from her ass. She rested for a moment, then sitting up slid to the end of the bed and lifting her ass.

"Hold your cock up."

I pointed my cock at her pussy and watched in delight as she eased me inside her pussy. When I was buried to the hilt, Auntie grabbed my ankles and rode me in reverse. I lay there moaning and watching my cock disappear into her pussy and between the cheeks of her amazing ass. Auntie moved faster and faster until I was moaning continuously. The angle felt amazing, but was a tease as my cock was bent forward and I doubted I could come this way.

I was sure Auntie knew that and was taking her time enjoying her nephews cock. I had to say I was enjoying the view almost as much as the sensation of fucking her. Aunty slid forward, removing me from her pussy and rolling over onto her back, lifted her long legs in the air and spread them open, "Come on, baby, come really fuck your Aunt!"

I quickly got to my knees and staring down at her smooth glistening pussy grabbed her ankles and slammed my cock into her as hard as I could.

"Fuck yeah!" Auntie cried out, "There you go baby! You're a man now; show me how a man fucks his aunt!"

Not sure that sentence would make much sense to most people, but it sounded damn good to me. Spreading my arms as wide as I could and opening her legs, I proceeded to fuck her as hard as I could, hammering her pussy repeatedly with the longest hardest strokes I could manage.

"Yes! Oh fuck me Jake, fuck your slutty aunt, pound her pussy like you've dreamed about! Like I've dreamed about!"

I knew from seeing that video Auntie wasn't lying, she had really wanted to fuck me! I pushed her legs back and leaned forward, bending her in half and lifting her ass off the bed. I was driving my cock straight down into her sopping slit and she was squealing with every deep stroke.

"Oh you're fucking me so good, honey! Taking such good care of Auntie's pussy! You like fucking me, Jake?"

"I love fucking my slut aunt!' I told her, "Love fucking her wet hot pussy!"

"Bet you'd love my ass in the air wouldn't you?" she asked, "Love to fuck me on my knees!"

"Damn straight!"

I'd lost track of how many times I'd pictured my aunt on her knees, her ass in the air letting me fuck her doggy. I had to admit though she did look pretty damn good like this. Her eyes were bulging as I pounded her and her amazing tits were bouncing wildly as I relentlessly drove my cock into her.

"Then stop!" Placing her feet against my chest she pushed me back.

She quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees and lowering her tits to the bed, raised her ass in the air.

"Now fuck me like you dreamed about!"

I got behind her and before I fucked her couldn't resist spreading her cheeks and burying my face in her drenched pussy.

"Hmm I love it!" she cried, "Honey you can suck my pussy any time you want! But right now you need to give your Aunt the fucking she deserves! Now come on and fuck me like the pig I am!"

Grabbing her hips, I plunged my cock inside her and cried out at how much better it felt this way.

"Fuck that's deep" she called out, "God you got a big hard dick!"

Her words encouraged me to start fucking her as hard and fast as I could. As Auntie yelped and squealed under the assault of her nephews cock I admired the sight of my long glistening shaft plunging in and out of her pink pussy. I was fucking her hard enough for my balls to be slapping against her pussy and she cried,

"Yes, yes! Just keep fucking me Jake! Oh, what your mother would think of this!"

As bad as it sounded the idea of how much this would piss my mother off added to the thrill of fucking her and taking the initiative I slipped my finger deep into her ass as I continued to fuck her.

"Oh! Right there! Baby, look at you being a man and treating me like a fucking pig!"

"What do you mean, like a pig?" I asked, "You are a pig! A dirty fucking pig who likes to fuck her sister's kid!"

"Ohhh, more!" she moaned, "More!"

"You're a fucking whore Auntie!" I told her in between gasps for breath as I pounded away at her amazing pussy. "A fucking slut who fucks women and young guys and even her nephew!"

I jumped at the feeling of something touching my balls and saw Auntie had reached back beneath her and was playing with her clit.

"Keep fucking me! Oh, I want to cum on your dick!"

"On your nephew's dick?" I repeated, "You are a nasty slut!"

"I am! But I'll be your slut!" she cried out, "Keep fucking me Jake, please keep fucking me!"

Her begging had the reverse effect as she wanted. Turning me on even more and causing me to fuck her faster. My legs were shaking and I was breathing through my mouth as the sweat poured down my chest and I felt my balls tightening, getting ready to release their contents.

"A little more!" she moaned, "Just a little more! Please, baby? Auntie will give you a treat!"

"I...Oh!" I moaned as my cock twitched. "I...I'll try."

"Shove your cock in my ass!" she yelled, "Put that big fucking dick in your Aunt's ass!"

I stopped in mid stroke wondering if even she were that dirty. Auntie pulled her pussy from me then pushed her hips back, until the head of my cock was pressed against her ass.

"Hold it!" she moaned.

I grabbed my cock then watched stunned as she eased herself back. She whimpered as her ass spread around the head of my cock and engulfed it. I groaned at how tight she was as she pushed back, now sliding me inch by inch into her ass.

"Yeah, your Aunt's a pig who likes it in the ass, likes it so much I'm going to cum with my nephew fucking it!"

I cried out and she squealed as she shoved her hips back and buried me in her incredibly tight ass. Her fingers started moving on her clit again and she said, "Now fuck me like you were fucking my pussy! Make me squeal like the pig I am!"

Squeezing her hips, I withdrew until just the head of my cock was in her ass then cut loose and slammed deep inside her. Auntie squealed like the stuck pig she said she was and not holding back I started hammering her ass as if it were her pussy.

I'd never had a woman's ass before and couldn't believe how tight it was. So tight my cock was starting to get sore form fucking her, but I was beyond any thought except I as fucking my aunt in the ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Auntie was screaming, "I...I was going to wait to give you this, but you've been so good and I want come with it in there! Cum like a whore with my sister's son in my ass!"

Speaking of coming I was getting close again and hoped Auntie was close because I wasn't going to be able to stop this time.

"Yes, yes..." Auntie whimpered, "Fuck me fuck...fuck meeee!"

Her words turned into a noise I could only describe as a howl. I cried out as Aunties ass contracted around my thrusting cock. Throwing her head back, Auntie squealed again and again as she drove her ass back into my driving cock. My cock was twitching in her ass and I whimpered with the effort of trying to hold back as she continued to writhe and squeal.

"Oh my fucking God!" she screamed and I felt a warm spray of sticky juice splatter against my thighs as her pussy squirted.

"Holy shit!" I groaned, trying desperately to last a few more pumps.

"Put it back in my pussy!" she called out, "I want you to finish inside me!"

I whipped my cock from her ass and shoving it back into her now sloppy pussy resumed pounding her as hard as my hips would allow.

"Oh! Come on, honey! Give it to me! Come for Auntie!, let her feel it!"

I gave her several more savage pumps then with a loud moan slammed my cock deep inside her and held it there as it erupted.

"Oh, that's it!" Auntie purred as my cock sent long hot streams of cum deep inside her pussy.

I started thrusting again, whimpering as each time I sank deep inside her my cock would twitch and send another stream of cum into her. Auntie moaned and sighed as her nephew continued to fill her pussy with several long spurts of cum. I stopped moving, then cried out as she contracted her pussy around my cock several times, milking several more drops from me.

"Every drop," She purred, "Give Auntie every drop."

I made a pathetic whining sound as she worked my now overly sensitive head and pulled my cock from hr oozing pussy. Some cum had followed my cock and I watched it trickle down through her pussy.

"Hmm": she sighed, "My God was that good!"

She rolled over onto her back and patted the bed next to her, "Come here, honey."

I gratefully lay down next to her, my cock spent and my body exhausted. Auntie rolled over on her side, draping her leg over me and resting her head on my shoulder. Her hard nipples were pressing into my side and even better her moist pussy was dripping against my thigh.

"Wow that was...holy shit." I finished.

"I second that." Auntie laughed, "Jake you were damn good! I'm not just saying that, you're going to make some pretty young thing damn happy!"

"I don't think they'll let me call them names or fuck their asses." I told her.

"Not at first, but if you're good enough to them you'll get good things or bad things in return." She sighed, "We are going to enjoy the rest of this week that is for damn sure."

"Really? We can..."

"Jake, you can fuck your Auntie Sin anytime you want."

"I wish you were closer now more than ever!" I laughed.

"Speaking of." She ran her fingers down my stomach and I gasped when she squeezed my dripping cock. "I have a surprise for you."

"What's that?" I whispered as she continued to stroke my tired cock.

"I talked to your dad and he is going to let you come see me for week this summer!"

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes, he said you're eighteen now and if you want to come he said you can." She laughed softly. "He doesn't know that you'll be coming as often as you want while you're down there."

"Damn, a whole week." I whispered.

"That's right honey," she spoke in my ear, "Imagine a week in your aunt's bed. An entire week of fucking me anyway and anytime you want."

As she spoke she was stroking my cock and despite how tired I was her purring in my ear was causing it to respond.

"Even better? I have a little playmate down there who's a year older than you and likes boys and girls."

"You..." My eyes widened and my cock, "You mean..."

"Honey I want you to close your eyes and imagine you fucking me doggy style while I'm licking the pussy of a cute little redhead. I want you to think about lying back and watching your aunt and her little girlfriend sharing your cock like a lollipop!"

"Oh my God!" My cock was once again hard, but was aching and I whimpered as she stroked it faster.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to ask you fuck me again, at least not just yet. I'm just enjoying playing with my nephews beautiful cock. Just think of two women playing with it." She kissed my neck, "How many boys could say their first threesome was with their aunt and her girlfriend."

"I don't think too many guys have an aunt like you." I said, breathing hard as she continued to play with me. "Hey Auntie, can I ask you something?"

"Honey, you just had your cock in all three of my holes, I think you can ask me anything."

"How come dad always goes along with you? Usually whatever mom says goes with anything else."

"Well I've known your dad as long as your mom has." She explained, "When I first met him we hit it off and always have since."

"Oh."

"You remind me a lot of your dad." She said.

"We look a lot alike."

"Hmm, yeah, but more than that, the two of you have a lot in common."

"We should." I shrugged "We're father and son."

"True, but you do have one advantage over your dad."

"What's that," I laughed, "More hair?"

"No." she gave my cock a squeeze, "You have a bigger cock."

*****

Author's note: Don't know about anyone reading this, but who wouldn't want an aunt like that? Good ole Sinclair would be just as happy to be with a niece as well! I hope enjoyed my little foray into the more lusty side of storytelling and if you did-or didn't-please take a moment to let me know by voting and leaving a comment. I currently have a contest story up "Her Best Friend for Christmas" so if you enjoy Lesbian stories, please do check it out and vote! I am working on another Christmas story, a mother/son tale and am hoping to have it out in a week or so. As always thank you for reading! Lovecraft68