Auntie Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you know I'm not lying, you saw that video. I played that out with several young men. Made them call me Auntie if they wanted me to fuck and suck them. Called them my nephew when they licked my pussy and shoved their sweet hard cocks into my dripping pussy. Told them to take their Auntie, to fuck me like the nasty whore I am."

"Oh, my God!" I moaned as she began stroking me faster.

"I am a dirty whore aren't I, Jake? Thinking about my nephew like that. But you're a bad boy because you wanted me to think that way, didn't you?"

"Yes." My hands were by my sides and I clutched the sheets as she continued to tease me with her hand. "Oh yes!"

"I like that." She flicked her tongue across my ear, causing me to shiver. "I like that little whimper in your voice, Jake. But see the problem is that's a little boy noise. You're a man now."

"I...sorry."

"Don't be. I expected you to be scared when I finally showed you I want you, so I'll let it slide. Tonight you can be a nervous little boy getting a hand job from his caring Aunt who doesn't want him to go to bed horny."

"H...hand job?"

"I'm going to jerk this nice cock until you cum for me. Until you show Auntie the nice big load you have for her."

"Oh." I groaned,

"Why, did you want more than that?" she asked, her tongue again teasing around my ear.

"I...yes."

"What did you want, my bad little nephew?"

"I...oh" I lost my train of thought when Auntie's hand slipped down my cock and massaged my swollen balls.

"Did you want your slutty aunt to suck your cock for you? To give you a nice blow job? The kind your little girlfriends haven't learned how to give yet? You want your Aunt Sin to let you cum in her mouth? Take every drop for you?"

"Y...yes." I groaned as she resumed stroking my quivering cock.

"Then what? You want Auntie to spread her legs and let you lick her pussy? Teach you how to really make a woman cum?"

"I...I want to suck on your tits." I moaned.

"Ohh, I like that! See I'll want more of that tomorrow night!"

"T...tomorrow?"

"Hmm-mm!" she nodded as she slowed her stroking, causing my hips to start to thrust in desperation. I needed to cum so bad!

"Yes honey. Tomorrow your slutty aunt will give you anything you want, but you have to be a man, not a boy!"

"W...what do you mean?"

"What I mean is tonight you're nervous and that's okay. So I'll give you a little treat, I'll take care of you the way a young boy takes care of himself, but tomorrow I'll give you a chance to be a man and treat me like the nasty pig I am."

"Treat you..."

"Oh, yeah Jake, tomorrow night if you want me, you'll take me. I'll help you along, but I don't want to be with a boy I want to be with a man! Think you can fuck your horny aunt the way a real man can?"

"I...I want to!"

"And I want you too!" Auntie released my cock and as I whimpered, she laughed, "None of that tomorrow night! That's why I'm going to give you a little ice breaker tonight, show you I'll be anything you want me to be!"

Auntie backed down the bed, then swinging her long leg over my hips, sat up, straddling me. Grabbing my cock she pressed it against her crotch and rocked her hips. I moaned at the feeling of the silky material against my shaft and she sighed, "Hmm that is hard, teasing myself right now."

She rocked her hips faster releasing my cock; she slid up so that it was pinned between my stomach and her crotch. She remained still and I moved my hips, moaning at how hot her pussy was even through the material. Sitting up straight, Aunty reached back and unhooked her bra. My eyes widened as she slid the straps from her shoulders and was holding the cups pinned to her tits.

"How about a little motivation for my sexy nephew to cum nice and hard for his auntie Sin?"

"Please." I gasped as she pumped her hips hard into my cock.

"Please...?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Auntie, can I please see your tits?"

"Oh, you naughty boy!" she laughed, "But your mommy did teach you manners."

Auntie whipped the bra off and my jaw dropped at the sight of her tits. Even though I'd seen them in the video it was a far cry from being two feet away from them. Her nipples were hard and pointing directly at me and her tan lines were even slimmer than in the video. I started to reach for them, but she shook her head.

"You can touch tomorrow. Right now, you just look, got it?"

"Please?"

"Nope. Auntie has rules and you'll play by them. Now, let me show you how I used to make some pretty good money." She giggled, "Dancing anyway."

Auntie placed her hands on my chest and I gasped when her tits were inches from my face. I stared at her nipples, longing to lick and suck them, but kept my head on the pillow. Auntie smiled down at me then began grinding her hips, sliding her now wet panties across my cock. I gasped as she moved faster and faster, her hips moving forward and backwards then switching to a circular motion that caused me to whimper again.

"Yeah, you like that?" She whispered, staring down at me, "Nikki Sin used to get paid a hundred dollars to get guys off like this. I would make them cum right in their expensive suits! For an extra twenty five I'd let them suck my tits!"

"Oh, damn." I groaned, raising my hands, then starting to put them back down.

"On my hips." She told me, "Put them on my hips and keep them there."

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak as she gyrated wildly on top of me, her slick panties working up and down my equally wet shaft. I placed my hands on her soft hips as she started twirling them in hard fast circles. Auntie's ass was in the air, causing her pussy to press harder on my cock and even in my semi delirious state of lust it amazed me the way she was moving her hips.

Auntie was beginning to moan as well, "Oh, honey that cock is so big and so hard! I can't wait to have it in my mouth and my pussy." She moaned, "Maybe even my ass if you're good enough to me."

I whimpered and moved my hips into hers thrusting my cock along her pussy. My legs were trembling as my cock strained to cum from the limited contact.

"Like that idea? You like the thought of using all of your slutty aunts' holes? Fucking her like a whore? You can baby! Auntie will let you! All you have to do is be a man and take me!"

"Oh please." I whimpered again and didn't care how pathetic I sounded. "Please make me cum Auntie, oh please!"

"I love it!" Auntie exclaimed, then digging her fingers into my chest, moved her hips up and back, sliding the length of my cock along her wet panties. "Damn this is a tease! You better be good to me tomorrow night!"

"I will!" I cried out, "I promise I will, please...oh!"

I gasped as she somehow began moving faster, her pussy rapidly caressing my straining cock. I squeezed her hips and lifting mine whimpered and thrust as hard as I could.

"Cum for me!" she demanded, "Cum for your aunt! Blow that big fucking load! Come on, Jake show me how..."

"Oh, fuck!" I cried out loudly as my cock exploded.

"Yes! There it is!" Auntie moaned.

A long stream of cum squirted from my cock spraying my stomach and was quickly followed by several smaller spurts. I could feel my cock twitching against her pussy as her hips continued to move, coaxing more cum each time she pushed against me. I lay there moaning like an idiot as I made a sticky mess all over myself, cumming just from her grinding on me.

Apparently I wasn't the only one. Auntie started to make high pitched yelping sounds then throwing her head back released a long squeal and began bucking her hips wildly into me. The thought my aunt was cumming on me sent a thrill through me and I started pumping my hips as hard as I could. Auntie and I both moaned as we ground our hips together and she came from her wild gyrations.

I sighed with relief when the last few drops dribbled from my spent cock, then groaned as Auntie continued to move, smearing some of the cum over my sensitive head. She released a long soft whimper and with a smile rubbed her cum smeared panties into what was now becoming a raw nerve.

"Stop!" I begged, "Please stop!"

"Hmm I do like you begging." She smiled down at me, "Maybe I will make you work for it some tomorrow."

"A...anything you want." I whispered staring at her amazing tits.

"I love that." She sighed, "I didn't expect to cum. I rarely did for those assholes, but faked it. That was not fake, though. I can't wait until I cum in your face. So how did you like your first lap dance?"

"I...damn." I let out a long deep breath.

"Since you were good, here; one quick suck on each."

One at a time, Auntie lowered her nipples to my mouth and I gave each one an eager suck. Swinging her leg from me, Auntie slid off the bed and looked down at her cum drenched panties.

"I think I'll use these to rub my clit when I get upstairs."

"You...you're not staying?" I asked.

"Nope." Auntie told me. "Last thing we need is your mother finding out I'm down here."

"But what about..."

"They have an event to go to at your father's company tomorrow. Your mother is going straight there and they aren't coming home until at least ten o'clock."

Reaching down, Auntie scooped cum up with her finger nails and sucked them into her mouth.

"Oh, that's good." She purred, "I'll bet a nice mouthful will be better though. Now tomorrow I have a couple of things to do in the morning, but when you get home from school I will be here on your bed waiting for you."

Picking up her black shirt, she slipped it on and began buttoning it. "One of the stops is for something fun to wear for you. Now remember, no questioning me, no giving me "I don't know Auntie" you're coming home to fuck me tomorrow and that's that. Understood?"

"Y...yes Auntie."

"Good." Leaning over she gave me a long soft kiss that caused my dripping cock to jump as her soft lips slid across mine. Removing her lips she smiled and as she turned away said, 'Sweet Dreams Jake"

Slumping back onto my pillow I stared at the puddle of cum on my stomach and sighed, "Yeah, sweet dreams."

*****

"Shit!" I swore as I slammed on my brakes. I'd been trying to make the light, but the car in front of me had decided not to risk it.

I sat back and took a deep breath. To say today had dragged would be a serious understatement. Knowing that my-as she called herself-slutty aunt was waiting at home for me on my bed ready to fuck her nephews brains out-had caused my five hour day to seem like ten. I'd spent all day feeling as if I were in a dream, was this really going to happen? Had my aunt really dry fucked me into blowing a load all over myself?

The answer to the second one was yes which hopefully meant the first one was going to happen and soon. After Aunty had left I'd wiped my stomach off and lay there with my mind racing about everything she had promised me. I'd gotten so worked up, I grabbed the bra she had left behind and jerked off into it, shooting off all over the black material.

Once I'd fallen asleep my dreams were full of Aunty performing every sexual act she'd promised me and fucking me in every position. I woke up hard several times, but held off from jerking off anymore, I wanted to be ready for today. Aunty was at breakfast and as we sat there with mom and dad, chatted away as if nothing had happened.

At one point dad had remarked how much fun it had been playing games last night and sliding her foot up the leg of my jeans under the table, she had given me a wink and said she looked forward to more family fun.

I'd spent half the day squirming in my seat in class, my cock hard and dripping down my leg. Making the day longer was the fact that with finals over, all we were doing is sitting around reading, then at the end of the day listening to the dean tell us all about our bright future after graduation.

Right now all I was thinking of was the immediate future which was going to feature my appropriately named Aunt Sin sucking my cock and letting me return the favor to her pussy. I knew if I said that to anyone out loud they would buy me a ticket to the Jerry Springer show, but as Auntie had said, dirty secrets were best kept secret. I'd already gotten a taste of that when Jack asked me who the hot cougar was who teased him and his friends.

I'd said it was my aunt and he had gone on about how fucking hot she was and it was a goddamn lucky guy who was getting a piece of that. I shrugged and said he was right, but inside felt a thrill knowing I'd had her grinding on my cock last night and there was a lot more fun to be had. When the final bell rang I literally ran out the door and across the parking lot, jumping in my car and peeling out as if the devil himself had been after me.

The light changed and I gunned the motor, driving around the slow poke in front of me and took the turn onto my street with squealing tires. I pulled into the driveway, relieved to see only the black Camry that Auntie was renting in the driveway. I raced into the house and as I approached the door that led down into my room I forced myself to slow down and try not to act like an idiot.

The word act stuck in my mind. Auntie had said several times last night she wanted me to be a man and take her. She made it seem as if she liked to be called slutty names and be treated like those names. I took a deep breath and thought of all the porn I'd watched. I wasn't sure I could talk to her that way, but then again up until last night I doubted I would ever get her tits in my mouth.

I reached my door to find a note on it that read, "Lock the door behind you and make sure you take this note with you!"

It was really going to happen! Balling up the note I shoved it in my pocket and opening the door, thumbed the lock before closing it behind me. The lights were off, but I could see the flickering of candles and as I made my way down the stairs could feel my knees trembling. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I came around into my room and stopped in my tracks when I saw Auntie sitting on my bed.

"Damn." I whispered.

Auntie was wearing a long dark blue robe that was open to expose a matching bra and a thong that was little more than string over her hips and a patch of blue material over her pussy. The ensemble also included a pair of sheer blue thigh high stockings.

"You like?" Auntie stood up and turned around giving me a quick glimpse of her ass through the sheer robe. The thong was pretty much string in the back leaving the firm well shaped cheeks of her ass exposed.

"I...I like."

"Good." She said, turning to face me again. "I bought this just for my naughty nephew."

"You look amazing." I told her stepping closer to the bed.

"You would too if you'd take your shirt and shoes off." She said, "Leave the jeans; I want to take them off."

I did as she asked, removing my shoes and socks, then stripping my shirt off.

"Very nice." She said softly. "I've been wet all day thinking of that young hard cock."

"I...I've been thinking about my slutty aunts pussy." I said, trying to sound confident.

"I like that." She gave me a big smile. "Why am I so slutty?"

"Because you want to fuck your nephew." I said walking up to her.

I looked her up and down, noticing she wasn't wearing heels, her red toes were visible through the stockings and I imagined how good those stockings would feel around me.

"Just fuck him?" she asked as he put her hands on my shoulders.

"You want to suck his cock and..."

"And?" she leaned forward and put her lips to my ear, "What else?"

"You...you want to suck me dry." I said remembering that from a porn.

"I do." She purred, "I could taste you in my mouth all night. I fucked myself with a vibrator and thought of my nephew's big cock slamming my wet cunt."

"I..."

"Do you want to kiss me, Jake?"

"Yes."

"Then kiss me." She told me, "Kiss me, touch me, lick me, fuck me! I'm all yours."

"Take your robe off." I told her.

"Take it off for me."

I started to reply, but was cut off by her pressing her lips to mine. Her arms went around my shoulders and I gasped when her tongue pushed against my lips. I opened my mouth allowing her tongue to dart in and over mine. Aunty moaned softly as her lips caressed mine and taking her in my arms, I pulled her tightly against me.

She kissed me harder, her mouth devouring mine and I did the best I could to return it. I ran my hands up and down her back, enjoying the silky feeling of the robe. Her hands had slid down between us and were rubbing my chest and I gasped when she gave my nipples a pinch. Auntie was rocking against me, her breasts pressing into my chest and bringing my hands up, I caught the edges of her robe and pulled on it.

Auntie let her arms drop to her sides allowing me to push the robe down and let it fall to the floor. Her lips left mine and I moaned when they fastened to my neck and she sucked gently just below my ear. My hands were now roaming up and down her back and sliding down; I cupped her ass and gave her cheeks a hard squeeze. Auntie moaned into my neck and rocked her hips back and forth as I fondled her incredible ass.

"Take my bra off." She told me, "Don't be shy, Jake, take what you want."

I brought my hands up and started to unclasp her bra, then stopped.

"You take it off." I told her, "I want my slutty aunt to show me her tits."

"Good boy!" she stepped back from me and as she had last night unhooked the bra, but held it to her. "Take it."

I didn't hesitate; I grabbed the bra and ripped it away from her. Her amazing tits sprang free and cupping them, she said, "Do you like auntie's tits?"

"They're beautiful."

"Yeah?" she rubbed her nipples with her thumbs, "You want them?"

My answer was to lower my head and eagerly take her left nipple into my mouth.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out placing her hand behind my head, she shoved my face into her tit, "Just like that, suck that tit!"

I cupped the other and stroked her swollen nipple with my thumb. Auntie's hand slid down my stomach and I moaned when she unsnapped my jeans. As I switched to sucking on her other nipple, auntie pulled my zipper down and pushing her hand into my underwear, grabbed my cock and started jerking it.

I groaned around her pink nipple and moved my hips, thrusting my cock through her hand. Auntie released my cock and grabbing the sides of my jeans shoved them, as well as my underwear, down over my hips. She grabbed my cock again and as she slowly pumped it, pulled my hair, tugging my face from her tits. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she guided me around until we'd switched places then gave me shove.

I fell into a sitting position on the bed and stepping between my legs, Auntie shoved her tits back in my face. I grabbed both of them, giving them a squeeze and stroking her nipples. Auntie swung her leg over mine and sat down, straddling my bare thigh. I could feel how wet her thong was and the heat from her pussy sent a thrill through me. Auntie grabbed the back of my head again and once more shoved my face into her tits.

"Look at you sucking your aunt's tits." She moaned and I followed suit when her other hand dropped down and grabbed my engorged cock, "And so fucking hard for her! Oh, you're such a bad boy!"

"And my aunt's a nasty slut!" I spoke around her nipple and felt her shudder at my words.

"Yes," she cried as my tongue swirled around her nipple, "But I'm my nephews slut!" she pumped my cock faster and I moaned around her nipple while letting my hands run up and down her body.

I caressed the soft skin of her back then slid them up and down her stocking clad legs. When I reached her hip I tugged on the string of the thong.

"Hmm, you want me to take it off? Does my bad nephew want to see his auntie's pussy?"

"As bad as you want to show it to me," I said, while switching to sucking her other nipples.