Auntie Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're getting the hang of this aren't you?" she laughed, then sliding her wet crotch along my thigh stood up between my legs.

Hooking her thumbs into the thong she pulled it down far enough for me to get a quick peek at her pussy before turning around and putting her ass in my face, slowly pushing the thong down her thighs she did a sexy little shimmy, waving her perfect ass at me while unveiling her pussy. I'd been feeling pretty confident so far, but see her pink glistening pussy framed between her soft thighs and her amazing ass I felt my jaw drop.

"How's Auntie's pussy look, baby?"

My answer was to grab her hips, pull her back into me and with no hesitation, plunge my tongue into her juicy slit.

"Oh fuck!" Auntie cried out as my tongue swirled around inside her. "Oh, Jake, look at you sucking auntie's pussy!"

She braced her hands on my knees and moved her hips, sliding my tongue from inside her then along the length of her pussy. She gasped when my tongue struck her swollen clit, but moved down, working me back through her soft wet lips. I pushed my tongue inside her again and this time sucked as hard as I could.

Auntie cried out in delight and I moaned as my mouth filled with her sticky sweet juices. Grabbing her ass, I spread her cheeks open to get better access to her delicious pussy and moved my head back and forth, pushing my rigid tongue into her hot pink box.

"That's it tongue fuck me! You thought about eating your auntie's pussy long before this didn't you, baby?"

"Yes!" I groaned into her hot flesh, "You're so fucking hot Auntie!"

She moved her hips, sliding my tongue to her clit and rocked back and forth. I held my tongue still, letting her work her clit into it, then sucked her hard button into my mouth.

"Fuck!" she gasped, "That feels good! Now let's see how dirty my nephew really is!"

She lowered her hips and I gasped when my tongue slipped into her asshole.

"Lick it!" she demanded, "Tongue your aunt's ass, and shove that tongue in there!"

I'd never done that before, but my cock jumped between my legs at the dirtiness of pushing my tongue into my aunt's pink rosebud. Aunty was grinding her hips, pushing my face between the cheeks of her ass and was moaning and squirming as I worked my tongue in and out of her ass.

"So fucking bad! Giving your aunt a rim job!"

She removed her ass from my face and pulling away from me, spun around. Putting her stocking foot on my shoulder, Auntie grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her pussy. I eagerly swirled my tongue through her wet pink folds until I reached her clit then sucked it hard into my mouth.

"Suck that clit! Oh, yeah honey, your auntie's been dying to see that pretty face of yours between my thighs!"

I sat there moaning just from the thrill of having my face buried in my Aunt's succulent pussy. I took a deep breath, inhaling her intoxicating scent and greedily swirled my tongue through her lips, lapping up as much of her juices as I could. Auntie moaned softly and raising my eyes I saw she was playing with her nipples. Her stocking foot was pressing harder onto my shoulder and her toes were curling into me as she rocked back and forth, perfectly balanced on one leg, while her nephew sucked her clit.

"Shove your fingers in my pussy!" she commanded. "Two of them, nice and deep!"

I brought my hand up and after sliding my fingers across her wet pink flesh eased two fingers inside her. I gasped at how wet and hot her pussy was and Aunty groaned, "Move them, fuck me with them!"

I didn't need to be told twice! I plunged my fingers inside her hot box until my knuckles pressed against her skin. I made a startled sound when Auntie contracted her pussy around them, and she laughed, "Imagine how that will feel when I milk your cock"

Seeing I'd been imagining my cock in my aunt's pussy since I knew what pussy was I was more than happy to envision that. I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her wet hole while continuing to tease her clit with my tongue, wanting to enjoy as much of her as I could before she came.

"Harder!" Auntie groaned, "I'm not one of those little teenagers you've fucked, go ahead fuck me with your fingers!"

I pumped my fingers faster and harder, thrusting them in and out of her now dripping pussy. Auntie moaned and grabbing my hair, roughly pulled my face from between her thighs.

"Put your thumb on my clit." I need to take the edge off and I want to be a lot more relaxed when you suck me off."

"But..."

"Don't question me and don't whine." Auntie told me. "Do as I ask and be a man about it." She smiled down at me, "When the woman comes first and the way she wants her lover is always well rewarded." She giggled, "Especially when it's her naughty nephew."

She was still playing with one of her nipples and I watched her red nails toy with her pink nub while placing my thumb against her hard button. Auntie sighed and reaching down; grabbed my free hand and brought it to her lips. She sucked two of my fingers into her mouth and my already throbbing cock jumped between my legs when she swirled her tongue around them.

Removing my fingers she placed my hand against her breast. Taking my wet fingers, I began to roll her hard nipple between them and closing her eyes, she moaned softly. Her hips were rocking, driving my plunging fingers harder inside her. Auntie moaned louder and was now pushing on my shoulder with her foot, her entire body now rocking back and forth.

Wanting to do something with my now free mouth I kissed her flat stomach and playfully flicked her silver pendent with my tongue. Auntie's hand was still in my hair, but was now running her fingers through it.

"Yeah, just like that, honey!" she moaned, "Rub that clit! Make me come so I can suck on that nice big dick of yours!"

That caused my thumb to rub faster as I pressed it to her clit as hard as I dared. Auntie was breathing hard and her face was flushed. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted to allow her now continuous moans. Her toes dug into my shoulder and her pussy tightened around my fingers.

"Just like that!" she groaned, "Just a little more! Oh, you're going to make your Aunt cum aren't you? You...Oh fuck!"

Auntie cried out so loud I jumped in surprise. Her pussy contracted around my thrusting fingers and she drove her hips hard into my hand. Her fingers tightened in my hair, pulling it, but I didn't care. I was too busy watching her head fall back and her mouth open wide to emit a long loud squeal. It was the type of sound I thought women only made for show in dirty movies, but this was real and she sure as well wasn't faking.

Auntie's pussy was convulsing around my fingers, her warm sticky juices squirting out around my fingers as her hips bucked and she cried out again and again. My fingers were still busy on her nipples and I continued to kiss and lick her soft stomach, enjoying the feeling of knowing I had just made a much older, experienced woman come hard. The fact she was my aunt added an extra dirty thrill to that thought.

Auntie's pussy quivered around my fingers once more as she released another loud squeal, then with a long sigh, she let her leg fall from my shoulder and placed her arms around me, letting her body lean against me.

"Oh, honey, I needed that! Don't worry you'll be tasting plenty of your Aunt's pussy this week."

This week? I hadn't even thought about beyond right now. Aunty was due to stay five more days, would I get to fuck her every one of them? My attention came back to the present when Aunty moved back and my fingers slid from inside her with a wet sucking sound. I quickly placed them in my mouth and Auntie laughed when I sucked on them.

"Hmm, you know I don't think it's fair that you're doing all the tasting."

Aunty dropped to her knees between my legs and grabbing my jeans tugged them down to my feet. I lifted me legs allowing her to pull them off and as she tossed them to the said she said,

"Look how hard you are for your aunt." She gave the tip of my cock a playful kiss sending a shudder through me. "Is all this for Auntie Sin?"

"All of it!" I told her, "Auntie, please don't tease me."

"If you don't want to be teased, tell me what you want."

"Auntie would you..."

"Don't ask me, tell me." She said, running her long nails along the length of my shaft, "My nephews a man now, he should start acting like one.

Taking a deep breath I uttered the words I'd fantasized about for years. "Auntie suck my cock."

"This cock?" Aunty ran her tongue teasingly up the side of my shaft, "You want me to suck my nephews cock?"

"You want to suck my cock" I told her, my legs trembling with excitement as she placed her lips just over my swollen tip. "You're a dirty slut who wants to blow her nephew, so just go ahead and do what your best at."

Where that had come from I had no idea, but the effect on Aunty was immediate and more than worth it. Parting her lips she took my cock deep into her mouth and I moaned just as much at the sight of my dick buried in my aunt's face as from how damn good it felt. Her big brown eyes locked onto mine, Aunty opened wider and pushed her lips down to the base of my shaft.

"Oh my God!" I gasped at the sensation of having my entire cock in my aunt's warm wet mouth.

"Hmm," Aunty purred, the vibration causing another pleasurable shiver to run through me.

She shook her head back and forth, first slowly then picking up speed. I moaned loudly at the feeling of her tongue working my shaft back and forth. Her hair was drifting in front of her face and gathering it in her hand she lifted it, offering it to me. I took her hair in my hand and placed it on the back of her head.

Auntie winked and I groaned when she slipped her tongue out and tongued my balls with my cock buried in her mouth.

"Oh, shit." I whimpered.

Aunty began bobbing her head in a slow rhythm and I released a long sigh while watching my aunt blow me. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft leaving deep red smudges along my hard flesh and her tongue was pressed against me, caressing my cock.

She removed her hand from me and placing her hands palm down on my thighs started sucking me fast and hard. I gasped as she effortlessly took me down to my balls each time her mouth descended and moaned continuously as my aunt demonstrated her oral skills by giving her nephew a hands free blow job.

Aunty was moaning as well. Each time she took my cock down to my balls she would sigh and her eyes would roll back. My legs were already shaking and although she had only had me in her mouth for a couple of minutes I was getting close. I whimpered in frustration as although I was eager to cum I wanted to enjoy a lot more of my aunt's mouth than this.

Sensing my frustration, Aunty pulled my cock from her mouth and I moaned at the long trail of spit that trailed from her mouth to my cock.

"Aww, you going to cum already?" she asked, "I want to enjoy this beautiful cock. Is it okay if I tease a little?"

"Yes." I told her, "Lick it up and down, show me how much you like playing with my cock."

"Hmm, you're a natural!" she giggled, "Must have got that from my side of the family."

Placing her tongue into the slit of my cock she eased her head back, taking a trail of pre cum with it. Auntie made a show of slurping it back up, the rubbed my cock along the side of her face.

"How's your big dick look in Auntie's face?"

"Damn good."

"Yes it does," she sighed and switched off, rubbing it along the other side, "God you're fucking hard! This is why I like fucking boys your age! Guys my age don't get this hard!"

Her face was now glistening from my cock and rising up on her knees, she released it. "I bet I know another place this big cock would look good. Cupping her breasts, Auntie wrapped them around my cock and moved up and down, sliding me between her soft tits.

"That does look good!"

"It does, but it needs to be wetter." Auntie opened her mouth and let a long line of spit drool from her mouth and onto my cock. Pressing her tits tighter around me she started moving faster and I groaned at the improved sensation her now wet breasts provided.

"Damn you're a pig." I told her as she let another sting of spit drop onto my cock.

"Ohh, I like that!" she cooed, "I'm your pig, honey. Well at least for now. I think I'll be Mandy's pig tomorrow."

The thought of Auntie licking that amazing blonde's pussy caused my cock to twitch and she laughed, "Like that thought? Maybe I won't shower and when I come back here I'll kiss you so you can taste her."

"You did earn your name didn't you?" I asked in between moans as she began moving faster around my cock.

"You don't know the half of it, Jake, but you'll learn as time goes on your slutty aunt has no limits. But for now..." she stopped moving, "Go ahead, fuck your aunt's tits."

I moved my hips, pushing my cock through her large tits and marveling at the sight. Auntie added to the thrill by lowering her head and flicking her tongue out catching the tip of my cock each time it thrust up at her. She lowered herself back to her knees and opening her mouth so my cock was now plunging into it.

"Oh, yeah!" I groaned as I fucked her mouth, "Oh fuck this is just like the movies!"

Auntie laughed around my cock and I felt myself begin to blush. Noticing my embarrassment she said, "It's okay, honey; we're here to have fun, now how about you really fuck your nasty aunt's mouth?"

Letting her tits go, she grabbed my cock and with no hesitation, took me down to my balls. She did it so fast I cried out again. Aunty remained still and grabbing my wrists put my hands in her hair. She gave me several long hard sucks, bobbing her head and keeping her hands over mine. She let my hands go and remained still, waiting.

Taking my cue I held her hair tightly and thrust my hips, plunging my cock in her willing mouth. Auntie moaned and grabbed my wrists again, pulling and pushing on my hands, guiding her head up and down my cock. Catching her meaning I wrapped my hands in her hair and started yanking on it, pushing her head down on my cock before pulling it off.

Aunty moaned her approval and popping her mouth off my cock spit on it before taking me deep again and making wet slobbering noises on my wet cock.

I moved my hips faster, plunging my long hard cock harder and faster into her mouth. Auntie made a gagging sound and I started to slow down, but she began sucking even faster. Her eyes were now watering from my cock repeatedly plunging down her throat and she was drooling around my cock. I could feel her spit oozing down my balls and she was making wet gurgling sounds each time she took me balls deep.

I was moaning and whimpering as my hips moved faster fucking her mouth as hard as I could. My legs were shaking again, but this time I knew I was going to cum, that I was going to fuck my slut aunt's mouth until I went off. Auntie grabbed my balls and started rubbing them, causing me to moan loudly and move my hips, desperately straining to cum.

Auntie's hips were rocking as well and I could feel her hard nipples poking into my thighs. Blowing me was turning her on and knowing she was into being spoken to like a slut I spoke in between my sounds of pleasure.

"Yeah, that's right, look at you on your knees, blowing your sister's son." That got a great reaction as auntie squealed around my cock and bobbed her head faster, her hips now grinding in circles.

"Sucking your nephew," I continued, "Gagging and drooling on his dick, spitting on it like a fucking pig! Ready to take every fucking drop!"

"Hmm-mm" Auntie whimpered, her watery eyes on mine.

"That what you want, slut? You want to take your nephew's hot cum in your slutty mouth?"

"Hmm!" she cried out as she continued to suck me, my shaft was soaking wet and she was making wet sucking sounds each time she reached my balls.

"Fucking pig!" I snapped, "Dirty whore, sucking off your own family!"

How this was coming so easy to me I had no idea, but Auntie loved it and so did I. My legs were shaking so badly my knee was rising and falling as Auntie continued giving me my first sloppy deep throat blow job. Her hands were back on my thighs, her nails digging into my skin, but I was beyond caring. My cock was twitching and the cum was racing through my shaft.

Auntie's lower lip pressed against my balls and with a loud cry that rivaled hers in volume my cock erupted, sending a long hot stream of cum down her throat. Auntie squealed and her eyes widened, but she continued to suck even faster. I whimpered as my cock sent spurt after spurt of cum into my Aunt's eager mouth.

Auntie gurgled and my eyes widened at the sight of cum drooling out of the corners of her mouth and down my shaft. She quickly slurped her way back down my cock, noisily sucking up the trails of sticky white cum. My hands pulled her hair, holding her face pinned to my cock as I began thrusting my hips while emptying my balls into her mouth.

With a sound between a moan and a whimper, I released her hair and fell back onto the bed, gasping for breath as Auntie continued to slowly suck my cock. She gave me a hard suck that caused her cheeks to hollow and I groaned at the feeling a few more drops being sucked from my drained cock.

Auntie released my cock and with a smack of her lips, said, "Damn that was a big load! You were all worked up for your Auntie weren't you?"

"Yes." I said softly staring at the ceiling.

"Still are too!" she said, getting to her feet, "That cock is still hard!"

"I guess I...Oh fuck!"

I called out in surprise and ecstasy when getting onto the bed, Auntie swung her leg over my hips, and grabbing my cock to steady it, plunged down onto me. She cried out as well as her weight drove my cock deep into her pussy. She stayed where she was, impaled on her nephew's cock and moaned, "Oh, honey, what a nice big dick you have!"

I couldn't answer, all I could do was lay there stunned at the incredible feeling of having my cock surrounded by my aunt's hot wet, and very tight pussy. I was as hard as I had been before I came and Auntie started rocking her hips, sliding her pussy along the length of my cock. I put my hands on her hips and leaning over to put her hands next to my shoulders, Auntie pressed her tits in my face.

I eagerly opened wide, sucking her nipple into my mouth, enjoying hearing her moan as I sucked on it. Auntie removed it and shoved her other tit into my lips. She was now moving up and down, riding me and I moaned as the hot velvet sleeve of her pussy stroked my cock as she moved. Auntie leaned back and lowering her head lowered her lips to mine.

As we engaged in a tongue filled kiss, she slipped her arms beneath me and was grinding her hips in slow circles, keeping my cock inside her hot pussy. I moaned and thrust my hips, pushing deeper inside her and placing her lips against my ear she whispered, put your arms around me and fuck me, slam your aunt's pussy as hard as you want!"

I wrapped my arms around hr slender waist and drawing my legs up so I could use my feet to push started driving hips as hard as I could. Auntie called out in my ear as I began fucking her with long deep strokes. I was making my share of noise as well, moaning like an idiot each time my cock sank deep into my aunt's hot flesh.

Auntie released a series of short sharp yelps as my cock drove again and again into her hot snatch. Her tits were pressed hard against my chest and her little noises were pushing me to fuck her even harder. Auntie pushed up against my arms and I reluctantly let her go.

She made up for it by sitting straight up on me and raising her arms over her head began riding me slowly and sensually. I watched her amazing tits sway as he worked her hips, sliding her nephew's hard cock in and out of her.