Ava and/or Eva Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ava, crawl under her and get her tits," Ava sat cross legged beneath her, beginning to pull, pinch, nibble and manhandle them, while I walked over and grabbed a medium flogger. Jenna's head was already arched back from Ava pleasuring her breasts when I walked up beside her and started whipping her body with the flogger, going more for the sensation of the multiple tips than for the actual use that it was meant for. I combined the hits with a dragging movement as I worked it along her back, occasionally flipping it under her and lightly stinging her breasts while Ava played with them.

It only took a few minutes to have her moaning loudly and withering under our mutual attention. When I moved behind her, I switched to working on her ass cheeks, sometimes flipping it between her thighs to sting her belly and cunt before dragging it over her clit and up her crack then using the handle to poke and tease her starfish.

I stopped long enough to pull down her panties so her butt was totally exposed before slapping her hard on each cheek. Her knees bent from the impact so I asked her if I had said she could move. When she said no, I slapped her harder. She flinched, but her knees didn't bend this time. I leaned down to kiss and caress each cheek lovingly while telling her how good a girl she was. I could hear her almost purring in response with her head hung down. She was quivering against my mouth as I massaged her ass with my lips.

"Ava...suck me." I bent my knees slightly and immediately felt my cock enter her mouth while her hand began playing with my balls and teasing my crack and hole. Closing my eyes for a minute, I relished the sensations Ava was providing me, but knew I needed her to stop because it wasn't time for me to come yet.

I stepped back, looking at Ava's face between Jenna's thighs. "God, I love how you suck me, lover." She smiled brightly as I continued, "Eat her cunt good...make her cream in your mouth."

As Ava's pounced on the sweet folds of her pussy, I saw Jenna's head jerk back up. Dropping the flogger, I grabbed her ponytail while pressing the length on my shaft between her cheeks. Making sure I was tight against her sphincter, I see - sawed my shaft against it while forcefully pulling her head back . Within another minute she was breathing heavily with short squeals pouring out of her in rhythm to my movements. Now... it was time.

"I want her ass, Ava...line me up." When I moved back, Ava's hand grabbed me. I felt my tip at Jenna's hole and shoved in roughly, feeling her knees buckle momentarily from my intrusion before she recovered and began pushing back.

"Yes, David...HARD!...please, David... Hard!... aawwhhhh!" I slammed into her over and over again, until she lifted up on her toes and came. The spasming and clutching of her anal passage sucked my semen forcefully out as I exploded into her... my body jerking from my own orgasm. Ava caught her as she fell to her knees while I staggered backwards, landing on my butt on the side of the bed. Unclipping Jenna from the chain, Ava proceeded to clean the cum from her ass before moving to me and sucking my cock dry. When she was done, she licked her lips and grinned brightly at me.

******

Eva spent the the whole time watching this portion of the movie alternating between tiny gasps of surprise to little comments such as 'How beautiful'... 'Oh, my'... look at her face'... and more. She was totally wrapped up in what she was seeing, almost squeezing my arm off from time to time in her emotional reaction to it.

I paused the movie here and turned to talk to her for a bit. "Well, what do you think?" I had a feeling what that was, but needed to be sure.

She began to talk excitedly, "Oh, my...where do I start?...When mom was under her playing with her boobs and you started to use that whip - thingy, I thought she was in pain...but then I saw her turn into this wild animal that looked like she was on fire...She was shaking and gasping, then began to moan...it was unbelievable." Eva was very animated as she continued, "Then you both moved to her ass...the look on mom's face as she sucked on you and then ate Jenna was wonderful. She was having so much fun and playing with herself...I...I...hell, daddy. I almost came when Jenna came...just watching... that was ssoooooo...haauuuutttt!" She jumped against me and gave me a big, wet kiss on my cheek.

"Okay... now I want you to make me a promise," I demanded.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I know that I have opened up Pandora's Box, and you'll want to watch a bunch of these video's... which I don't mind at all. But, there are some people on them that you know, honey... people that came around here. I want to give you some background on each before you watch them."

"Okay, daddy...but, give me an example, please?" Her curiosity was going to get too strong if I didn't sate her appetite a bit.

"Remember Kelsey... your babysitter?" She was a cute, 19 year old who we used from time to time when Eva was about 10. After we came back from our date and Eva was asleep, Ava had seduced her and we had a half - dozen encounters.

Her hands flew to her mouth, her eyes bulged, and she exclaimed, "Oh, my god!"

"Your mom had a talent for spotting people who were open to sexual encounters. Kelsey was primarily a lesbian, but enjoyed a cock sometimes. We never got into much bondage, but had some good fun!" I hoped that would hold her for a bit. "Let me go through the discs first and make a list, so I can go over them... okay?' She nodded, so I continued, "You want to know the really weird thing about all this... it gave me an idea that I think might help us with Crystal."

Eva's eyes opened wide as she asked, "What, daddy...what idea?"

"Let me think it through a bit more, and maybe when they arrive I'll be able to explain it to you both. I just need to go at it from a couple of different ways to make sure I'm not way off base, okay?"

"Well I'm dying to know, but I guess I can wait, " she said with a pout.

"Eva...playtime on." Her eyes filled with surprise. "Stand up and strip!"

"Yes, daddy." She stood and quickly shed her clothes before crouching down to remove her tennies. I was happy to see she had no panties to remove.

"Turn around and bend over."

"Yes, daddy." When she was in position... 'SMACK' on her butt went my hand. She yelped and jumped.

"Welcome home!...Playtime off." She stared awkwardly at me, then laughed and leapt into my arms.

"I'm gonna love playing with you, daddy." Her mouth found mine and our tongues began to make love as her arms wrapped me tightly to her. When we ended the kiss, I picked her up, carried her to the bed and vigorously fucked her.

**********

Eva slipped her clothes back on and went upstairs to make us some dinner while I dressed and went through the tapes, making up my list. As I walked out of the room, she called out for me to come eat. While we ate at the table, I started going through our partners that Eva probably had contact with or knew about. After each name I read, I would pause while Eva commented her surprise and dismay. Her head never stopped shaking in disbelief.

"My partner Greg and his wife Karen... He was into watching more than fucking. While he did screw your mom a couple of times, he preferred to take my camera and film the action. Karen was super hot and got into everything with us.

"Another baby sitter of yours... Gena." We used a babysitting service when we needed a new one or as a fill in. She was an older gal in her early 30's who was divorced. "She would come over when you were elsewhere, like at Lacy's or Tammi's house for a sleepover. She was a wild chick and loved to be dominated... almost as much as Jenna.

"This one will blow your mind... Tammi's parents, John and Martha." She let out an extra loud gasp when I said this one. They used to live about 5 houses down the street, and Eva and Tammi were BFF's growing up. "They were into regular sex and we used to fuck outside in the tub or pool."

As I finished off the next 4 people on the list of those she knew, she sat gawking with her chin resting in her hands. I added a note at this point, "These are the ones who didn't mind being filmed, honey...there were some more you knew, but wanted to remain totally anonymous. The other people on the tapes were random people we met or came across in our business dealings."

Eva stood up and started to clear the table. "I really had no idea, daddy... well for the most part anyway. I occasionally got the feeling that something might be going on, but..."

Helping her clean up, I explained further, "Your mother had a very high sex drive, cuddlebug. She pulled me into it willingly, and I thrived in the joy and pleasure we experienced. I may have been the Dom in the sex activities, but she was the Dom when it came to the setup and instigation of our affairs. It was one of the things I loved so dearly about her...her zest for life was amazing and I was a willing passenger on the ride."

As she was about to speak, her phone on the counter rang. Picking it up, shed read the name off..."June," before answering. Walking out onto the patio to enjoy the early evening air, I plopped down on the top step of the stairs leading down to the yard and surveyed it's condition. It was time for the yard crew to show up and mow, trim and get it back up to snuff. They were set for Wednesday as was the pool guy for a good spring checkup. It was going to be a busy week.

Eva sat beside me when she was done on the phone and filled me in, "Are you ready for some company?" I looked at her with a screwy look of 'whatever' as she gave me the news, "They'll be here in about an hour. June said they were so anxious to 'get the hell outta Dodge' that they would rather grab a motel anywhere but there. I told her to get her butt here and we would be waiting." She looked at me to make sure she was correct.

I put my arm around her shoulder and hugged her as I replied, "Hail, hail...the gang's all here!" with a little sarcasm in my voice. She kissed me on the cheek tenderly before laying her head on my shoulder. Sitting there in silence, we watched the sun go down before getting up and waiting for them to arrive. As I sat on the sofa and watched a news program, Eva was pacing back and forth. She came over, sat on the arm of the couch and declared, "I'm really nervous, daddy. I hope this all works out... I... no, we need to have this work. It's really a big deal for them."

I was about to reply when I heard the honk of a car horn from outside. Eva shot like a rocket out the front door. When I walked outside, I was witness to the sight of two very happy females hugging, laughing and chattering like it had been months and not hours since they had last seen each other. Knowing that Crystal might balk around me, I walked slowly toward them until I spotted her still setting in the passenger seat. Eva and June finally broke apart and turned toward me as I approached.

Shooting as big a smile as I could muster toward Crystal, I turned my attention to June. Although Eva had described them to me, it was the first time I had laid eyes on her. More petite than I had envisioned at about 5 ft.4 in. tall, her figure was a little tomboyish and her breasts appeared fairly small, but not totally flat. The most striking feature was her bright, ginger hair which had a natural cut, hanging to just below her shoulders. It's color accentuated her light green eyes and when she smiled her whole face lit up. She was wearing a tight pair of denim shorts with a loose, frilly pullover top.

I was a little surprised when she walked swiftly to me and reached up to give me a kiss on the cheek along with a big hug. "David!...I feel like I've known you forever. Eva just gushes every time she talks about you." Stepping back, she held me at arms length as she looked me over in a non - sexual way. "I can see why!" she commented without going into specific detail.

"Can I get your bags?" I offered.

"Are you sure this is alright? I know Eva says it is, but I feel bad for just showing up like this."

"June, I have a feeling you're gonna be around here a lot, so please... don't worry about it."

She turned and ran back to Eva while saying in a loud voice, "You didn't lie, girl... he's great!" Stepping around the car,she grabbed the keys from the ignition then went to the back and opened the trunk. As I strode toward the back of the vehicle, I couldn't help but think that some of the exuberance June was showing was for Crystal's sake. I believe she honestly meant what she said, but was exaggerating for show. Eva and June had obviously taken to heart my idea of making sure they put me in a very good light for Crystal.

Crystal hadn't moved, following me with her eyes as I disappeared around the back. While I pulled a couple of suitcases from the trunk, June whispered softly, "She'll need time to get comfortable with all this...we'll take it slow for a bit." I nodded and headed inside. Not sure which bedroom they would be in, I set the suitcases at the top of the stairs then ambled back down. Eva stepped through the doorway as I neared the bottom step.

"Go in the kitchen, dad. June's bringing her in," she directed. In the kitchen, I grabbed a beer from the frig, popped the top and stood by the counter as Crystal entered, followed by June with her hands on her shoulders, urging her forward. She was covered from neck to feet with baggy pants and a very loose fitting top. Nothing about her figure could be seen at this point. To say that she was shy was grossly understating the situation. A pretty auburn color with red highlights, her hair was about the same length as June's. Although her head was downcast, I thought I could see dark - gray eyes, but I would have to double check later. She was taller than June, but slumped over, like she was, it was hard to tell for sure, so I guessed about Eva's height of 5' 6".

Deciding to make my first move, I said, "Hi, Crystal. It's nice to meet you. Make yourself at home and Eva will show you around, okay?"

I was pleased when she responded to me weakly, "Hi...thanks for letting us stay here." She actually raised her head a bit and looked at me with what may have been a smile, but I wasn't sure. I wanted to give them plenty of room to move about without my presence for a while, to get her more comfortable. "I'm going out on the patio for a bit. You girls have fun." Moving slowly around the bar and out onto the patio, I grabbed a chair where I could look inside and see how they were settling in. I had left the lights off so that she wouldn't be able to really see me, figuring that might help a bit.

A moment later, I could see a subtle change in Crystal's body posture as she definitely seemed to relax. They roamed around the lower area as Eva gave them a little tour before they headed upstairs. When they had disappeared from view, I sauntered through the house and out to their car where I collected 2 smaller suitcases and brought them inside, setting them at the foot of the stairs. I arrived back at the patio as Eva came down the stairs, spotted the 2 cases and took them back up. I turned on the outside lights in case they wanted to join me.

I was already working on another beer when Eva came down and joined me. "She's gonna be fine," she informed me as she sat down. "They are doing some unpacking and we're getting her more comfortable... She likes you, by the way. I'm surprised she even answered you so soon. I guess all our prep work is paying off."

"I'm glad you told me all she has been through. It would have been quite the shock if you had just dropped her on me. He really messed her up," I said, very concerned for her.

I spotted June walking toward us by herself. As she neared the doorway, I said, "Grab yourself something to drink from the frig, June, and come join us." She returned quickly with a beer.

Walking to the edge of the deck, she gazed around for a moment before speaking, "This is really nice, David. Eva's description didn't do it justice. I love this yard... almost like you're in a cabin in the woods." She turned and smiled brightly before ambling over and taking a seat.

"She gonna be okay?" I inquired.

"Oh, yes. I can't believe she said something to you so soon. She was actually shaking in the car when we pulled up. I have her unpacking our stuff and changing into something else. What she changes into will tell me a lot about how relaxed she is."

"I see... makes sense," I mused.

"Okay, spill it, dad!" Eva was dying for me tell her what I had in mind. When I smiled at her with a smirk, she punched my arm and gave me a steely gaze.

"Okay...okay." I started to lay it out for them, "June, correct me if I'm wrong, but this asshole brutalized her so badly that she has a perverted view of not only what men are, but also about what pleasurable sex really is?" When I saw her puzzled expression, I asked another question, "What is her kinky view of sexual pleasure now? Can you describe it to me, if you don't mind."

She wrinkled her face up for a second before answering, "I see what you're looking for. Her desire for sex and orgasms is overpowering at times. She will literally have a tantrum if I don't treat her like dirt and beat her while she tries to cum. Is that what you were looking for, David?"

"Yes it is...okay...give me a second. I'm going to grab another beer." When I got inside, I looked upstairs to make sure Crystal hadn't come down yet. As I sat back down, I told Eva, "Keep an eye out so she doesn't hear us."

"Okay, I think I know what to do." I hoped they would see what I was getting at, "He fucked with her head so badly that she only associates orgasms and pain together. There is no pleasure involved anywhere. She has no concept that you can also orgasm from pleasure, too... which she hasn't experienced at all. What I think we need to do is show her that she can also orgasm from just pleasure alone without the pain. We have to break her link between pain and orgasm. Does that make any sense?"

They were both thinking hard...I could almost see the smoke coming out their ears. Finally June spoke up, "I see what you're getting at, and I think you might be right."

"Has she ever seen two people really making love and climaxing that way?" I asked.

"Not that I know of, David. She's only seen people kissing and hugging on TV, but not having 'normal' sex, I believe."

"Then I think what we need to do... now you can tell me to go to hell if you want... I think we need to let her see it. I may be wrong, but if I'm right, it may just be the key to breaking her screwed up link. Think about it for a bit." I leaned back and looked at Eva who gave me a look I didn't recognize.

"What are you thinking, Eva?" I asked, wanting her input as well.

"I think it just might work...I mean it's not like it could mess her up any more than she already is, right?" She had a good point.

"Right," agreed June.

"June, would you check on her? I feel like getting into the hot tub and having you pretty ladies join me. If Crystal seems up to it, she can join, but I have a feeling it may be too soon. You could maybe get her to put on some shorts and a top that she could get wet? She could probably use a soda and would maybe sit on the patio if she doesn't want to do anything more. I think she needs to see us having fun together...maybe make her a little jealous?" I suggested.

"Sounds good," June answered with a smile.

"Give us a few minutes to change and get back down here, then see what you can do." We headed inside to dress and put my plan into motion.

Eva and I returned quickly. After I removed the tub cover, we sank into the water, enjoying the soothing warmth. Kissing her sweetly, I asked her, "You said June knows about us, but does Crystal?... and if so, does she understand the problems she could cause if she tells anyone about us?"