Ava and/or Eva Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, David?"

Checking June's face, I judged she was pretty close,... her eyes were glazed and she was grinding her pelvis hard against me. "Eva... get her clit... she's gonna cum." Eva reached down, attacking June's sensitive spot.

"Watch your sister cum, Crystal... this is the best way... this is how pleasure makes you cum... " Crystal turned,looking intently at June eyes which abruptly opened wide as Eva's fingering began to take over. As her moans became louder, I gripped her hips with my hands and started to drive my cock forcefully into her. Her head jerked back and her mouth fly open as the orgasm commenced. Clamping down on me suddenly with her pelvic muscles, I tried to cum with her, jamming hard and fast into her. A deep, savage scream filled the room when her body shuddered and jerked on me while I felt my balls tighten as my cum began to rise. Thrusting my hips sharply upward, I launched my seed into her as she fell forward against my chest, hoarsely moaning and shaking violently.

Crystal was looking down at us, caressing June's back lovingly and smiling sweetly at me. As I felt my cock shrinking, Eva's mouth was cleaning me off. When I raised my head a bit, she was also apparently cleaning June up as well, as I felt her body jerk softly from Eva's attention. I wondered if Eva had inherited Ava's lust for cum... it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

June started giving me little pecks on my shoulder before slowly slipping off to her side, She lay there, caressing my chest a moment before telling me, "That was beautiful, David. Thank you. I needed to be with a real man again."

I was touched by her sincerity, but wanted to deflect some of it for Crystal's sake. "No, thank you June... the pleasure was mostly mine. If Eva doesn't mind, you can 'fuck me' any time you want."

Eva made a fake pout. "Well...just as long as I get my fair share...I suppose..." Then she broke out laughing, which caused Crystal snicker as well.

I scooted back on the bed until I was resting against the pillows before speaking to Crystal directly, "Would you do me a big favor?... if you don't want to, I'll understand, but Eva told me that Jake beat you and scarred your back. Is that true?" Her face grew sad as she looked down.

"Yes...he beat me constantly." I could see her shaking slightly.

"Honey, would you please let me see what he did to you...maybe we can get the scars to heal better." She hesitated for a moment while thinking hard. "You don't have to, but I hope you'll show me." Eva climbed off the bed and came to her side, stroking her hair softly.

Crystal surprised me when she raised her head and agreed. "Okay, David...but they are really, really ugly." Crawling nearer to me, she looked in my face for a moment before turning around, pulling her cotton night shirt over her head and dropping it on the floor.

As I looked at the brown scars crisscrossing her from her shoulder blades all the way down to the top of her plain panties, I felt the anger boiling up inside. Crystal flinched when I exclaimed in a loud and angry voice, "That fucking son - of - a - bitch. He had better never get out of prison, 'cuz if he does, I'll kill him...that mother fucker!" Staring at me with wild eyes, I don't think she had expected to see my angry reaction to what he had done to her. I took a chance and reached out my hand to lightly feel some of the scars. She didn't move when I made contact. He must have used a nasty whip to make them this deep... a few of them would never go away.

"We are going to get you to a good dermatologist and see what he can do, okay sweetheart?" I softly caressed her back as she nodded with a smile. "Can I see the rest, Crystal? Would you mind?" I had expected a lot of resistance here, but she didn't seem to care anymore about what I saw. Seemingly, I had her trust now and she was opening up. Hopping off the bed with her back to me, she bent over and removed her panties with no embarrassment. As she stood back up, I was pleased to see that although there were still a lot on her buttocks, not many appeared deep. I could almost picture this asshole, fucking her from behind while lashing her back hard with a whip. He was one sick dude and I felt my stomach turn a bit.

"Thank you,Crystal... that was very brave of you," I half expected her to get dressed, but she turned to face me with only a momentary embarrassment when she instinctively moved her hands to cover herself, before changing her mind. "May I look at you for a minute, sweetheart?" She nodded and smiled with satisfaction that I wanted to see her. I knew her self image was shot to hell with all she had been through.

She had a beautiful body, tending more to the voluptuous body type with a little baby fat at her lower belly and inner thighs. Still, she had nothing to worry about when it came to being able to draw men's eyes to her. A small swatch of freckles ran just below her shoulder blades. With the classic hourglass figure, her full, medium - sized breasts, swaying a bit when she moved... about a d - cup, I guess - timated They were capped by large areola about the size of a half dollar and large nipples that I immediately wanted to suck...'down boy'...I told myself. Her pussy was mostly hidden by her thick, brownish - red bush, but I could still see her inner labia peeking out a touch. 'Have to get June to give her a trim,' I thought.

"You're beautiful, Crystal! " I exclaimed in a loud voice. "Simply beautiful...wowwww!" She lit up like fireworks on the 4th of July and came leaping on the bed beside me, lunging against my chest and giving me a huge bear hug. All her inhibitions and fears seemed to have been discarded as if by magic.

"Thank you...thank you, thank yoouuuu, David!" As she burrowed into to me, I put my arms around her and hugged her back. I had been concentrating on Crystal so fully that I hadn't even looked at June and Eva the whole time. Eva was at the bottom of the bed sitting back on her heels with tears running down her face. With her head cocked to one side, she gazed at me with a look of love so deep it was hard to fathom. Beside me, June was resting on her elbow and sobbing softly while her hand rubbed Crystal's back. She looked up at me with the same look as Eva had. The enormity of what we had just witnessed was beginning to sink in for me as well.

"My god, David...I don't believe it... we... I mean you did it!" June muttered.

I corrected her, "We did it, June... we had to show her the difference between getting raped, and making love."

"Yo!...I'm here... ya know!" came Crystal's muffled declaration, her right hand raising to wave a finger in the air. We all laughed happily together.

"Yes, I think you really are," I replied, brushing back her thick hair as she lifted her head to look up at me. "I just want everyone to know... and I mean for you to hear this too, young lady... I think we have a ways to go yet. We can't repair all the damage he did to you, overnight, Crystal. I have an idea of one thing we might do, but I want to sleep on it first."

I felt a sudden need and started to move. "I need to pee! Let me up please!" My tone alerted them to my urgency as they scattered.

When I returned, they were having a group hug in the middle of the bed. I could hear them mumbling and tittering as I stood and watched with amusement. They finally noticed I was back and broke their huddle. June informed me, "Crystal wants to ask you for some favors."

"Crystal, I told you earlier you could ask me anything, didn't I?" She nodded. "Ask away, then."

"David...would you make love to me?" Her shyness was very fetching at the moment.

"Yes... but..." I lifted my limp cock and waved it about as I continued, "He's done for the night!... maybe later?"

She giggled loudly. "Sorry, I wasn't meaning tonight. I just want to be with you like June was... with all of us together... kinda like a 'coming out' fuck!" She chuckled again while Eva and June joined her. I nodded with a broad smile, then she went on, "Can I sleep with you and Eva tonight?" This one I was really not expecting. From the way Eva had described it, June had never spent a night in bed alone since they had escaped from hell. June glanced at me, softly nodding.

"Of course you can, my dear. I would love to have you next to me tonight." As she rushed on her knees across the bed to me and threw her arms around my neck, I knew I had to be really careful with her. Her crush might turn into full blown love... which I really didn't mind, as long as it was the right kind of love. There was still a long way to go with her. I reached down and lifted her face to mine. "You're a very special woman, Crystal... don't ever forget that." I kissed her tenderly, letting her tongue inside my mouth for a moment before stopping to announce, "I need some sleep! Bedtime for me." They began hustling about and using the bathroom while a soft chatter filled the room.

Strolling to the back of the bedroom, I opened the sliding door, stepped out on the deck and went to the railing. The night air had finally lost that cold edge to it and was settling into a comfortable summer pattern. As I leaned against the railing, Eva slipped up and wrapped into my side, squeezing me tightly.

"What a day, huh?" She mused. "Learning about mom and then all this happening with Crystal, it was truly something."

"Yes it was, cuddlebug." I turned and gave her a deep kiss before apologizing. " I didn't mean to ignore you so much, baby... hope you didn't feel left out."

"I didn't...your attention was right where it needed to be... and I'm glad it was, okay? Let's go to bed, lover." She pulled me by the waist off the rail and into the bedroom. "Get in the middle, daddy." They were all standing around and waiting for me.

When I got on the bed and laid in the middle, Crystal crawled into my chest, facing me. It was as if they had all choreographed the arrangement. Grabbing my waist, she urged me on my side before lifting her head to kiss me, then snuggled close with the top of her head in the crook of my arm. I laid my other arm over her with my hand on her back and began to lightly knead her skin, hearing her gently sigh as she settled in. Eva spooned in behind me with her arm over my waist while her knee pressed between my legs until I raised the top one so she could place hers over my bottom one. Breathing against my neck, she said "I love you."

Lastly, I felt June, her hand on my arm as she whispered, "I'm gonna stay a bit until I'm sure she's okay." I turned my head and nodded, as she spooned behind Eva. By the rhythm and sound of Crystal's breathing, I could tell that if she wasn't already asleep, she wasn't long for this world. I closed my eyes and mentally shook my head at what had happened tonight... mind blowing... and I was in bed with three beautiful women. This must be what heaven looked like.

**********

Someone was shaking me. As the sleep was being forced from my brain, I raised my head and opened my eyes slowly to see Crystal's face a few inches from mine. "Morning, my sweet David. We have breakfast ready for you downstairs." She watched me to be sure I understood her before kissing me quickly on the lips and standing upright. She was wearing one of my button - up shirts but nothing else, her red bush peeking out from under the hem for me to enjoy.

"Nice view...pretty pussy," I muttered. She chuckled loudly then turned to leave, showing me her butt as she walked away. "Nice ass," I hollered, hearing her laughter again in the distance.

Climbing out of bed, I went into the bathroom to pee and splash my face with water, then stumbled into the closet and grabbed a pair of baggy shorts to throw on without underwear. All my shirts were gone, the empty hangers looking weird on the rod. I decided to go shirtless.

As I walked out on the balcony, overlooking the lower level, I could hear the female chatter from below. It felt like I was back to when Eva held one of her slumber parties. She was describing their new home and office in great detail. I could also hear some music playing softly in the background. Eva had deferred to me as the strains of Bad Company drifted out.

They were all wearing one of my shirts. Ava had told me long ago that she wore it to feel nearer me when I wasn't around... something about my scent and being closer to me, somehow. I smiled to myself as Crystal ran up and grasped my hand, tugging me toward the kitchen table. "Table for one? Right this way, sir." She lead me to where June was waiting with a chair pulled out and Eva was standing behind her with a plate full of food.

As I slid into the awaiting chair that June adjusted beneath me, Eva set the food in front of me. I studied the hearty meal of bacon, eggs, sausage and pancakes before I told them, "I have to be the luckiest man alive right now. Thank you, my lovely ladies." Smiling brightly, they all moved to the side of the table and stood in a line. As they presented me with a formal curtsy, they lifted their shirts up to show me their pussies before turning and showing me their asses, then bending and presenting me the best view of all! I let out a big whistle and applauded loudly as they wiggled their asses at me while reaching between their thighs to spread their lips open for my pleasure. I continued clapping even when they raised up, hollering, "Encore...encore." Giggling, they bent over again and spread their sweetness. I catcalled once more before breaking up.

Still laughing, they moved up to me and each one leaned in for a short, lusty kiss. "Can I eat now?" I complained as they responded with a chorus of yes's and moved back into the kitchen, obviously pleased with their little presentation. Famished, I dug into my meal with vigor. Between mouthfuls, I asked, "Eva, make a note to buy more shirts, please. I seem to be out for some reason."

Another round of laughter broke out before Eva replied, "Yes, daddy, but I'm doing laundry today, so one should be ready soon."

"Aren't you ladies gonna eat?" I wondered.

June replied first, "We ate an hour ago, David...we were hungry, but wanted to let you rest up. Eva said we also needed to make sure you took your vitamins," she teased.

Two can play that game, so I countered with, "A worn - out, dead body doesn't need any vitamins, June." Another round of tittering broke out. When they had stopped, Eva came over and sat down.

"Did you have anything special planned for today, daddy?" she asked.

"The only thing for sure is we all need to just relax and recoup for a bit. Did you need to do anything...shop...or stuff like that? We can all do the new home stuff Monday when the movers show up."

"I'll ask, but I don't think so," she responded casually.

"Then let's just veg out...maybe everyone have a swim and relax outside, then I'll have something figured out. How does that sound?" I offered, finishing up my food. As I stood up, Eva grabbed my plate before I could and carried it to the sink. June and Crystal had apparently been in the laundry room and entered the kitchen from there. "Eva, have you seen my vitamins?" I said with a deadpan expression. I saw June grin broadly while Crystal giggled again. It was amazing to see the change in her as her real personality was starting to show. Eva stuck her tongue out at me as she made a face.

"I"m going for a swim...you ladies want to join me?" I enticed them to come. Crystal said 'yes!' with a lot of enthusiasm while June smiled and nodded, following my lead. "I'm going to grab my suit and I'll see you outside, then." Upstairs, I put on a pair of trunks, also slipping on my deck shoes so that I could take a walk around the yard. As I passed the doorway to their bedroom I could hear them talking. Eva was still in the kitchen finishing up as I walked in and opened the frig to pull out a fruit drink. Studying the refrigerator's contents, it looked a little empty. "We're getting low on beer and drinks."

"I'll grab June after our swim and we'll make a run...maybe give you two a little alone time?" she wondered.

"Actually, that sounds perfect...fits right in with what I have in mind for her anyway." She looked at me quizzically before I said, "Let's get Crystal occupied and then you two come join me for a bit, okay?"

Finishing up, she replied, "Great...gonna grab my suit and I'll be right out, daddy." She kissed me, then went upstairs.

Outside, I went down to the pool deck. I needed to do a perimeter check as it had been months since the last one. Because of the remoteness of our subdivision and the proximity to the forest, I had installed a camera system around the backside to protect my family. Living alone, I hadn't been as conscientious about it as I should have. Now I had a family back... it was time to take care of business.

I headed toward the first camera when Crystal popped out on the deck and hollered at me. "Hi, David. Need any help?" she asked.

"Could you grab some towels for everyone from the laundry room?" I asked. We always kept a large stash there for pool parties and so on. She turned to get them, but June appeared beside her.

"I'll get them, Crystal," she said. "You go on out to the pool if you want."

"Can I come with you, David? I want to see the yard, too."

"Sure, come on."

She bounced down the stairs, which was a mistake, her left boob popping out of her suit as she landed on the pool deck. She squealed then tittered as she stuffed her tit back in. I recognized the suit as one of Ava's which was too small, barely containing her larger breasts. Otherwise, It looked extremely sexy on her.

"I don't have a suit anymore. I haven't worn one since we ran away." She sounded embarrassed.

I grasped her shoulders and looked in her eyes seriously. "You don't need to worry, sweetheart. You have a whole new life starting today, okay? If it wasn't for the fact that our neighbors might try to peek over the fence, we could swim in the nude. I do it all the time at night." I smiled broadly and she had nodded as I had explained to her,"I need to check my fence to make sure no one has broken in and to look at my cameras... so let's take a walk."

Taking her hand in mine, we strolled around the berms. I pointed out the cameras hidden in the larger bushes as we walked, and checked the locks on the back gate which allowed access to the woods. As we came along the other side and neared the pool, I turned to her and said, "Last one in has to do the dishes!" while faking a sprint to the pool. She took off but stopped when she saw I was going to let her win.

I finally ran up to her, scooped her up in my arms, walked to the edge of the pool and tossed her in. Eva and June were watching us from the deck and came to join in as I pulled my shoes off and did a cannonball near Crystal. We all played together like in the hot tub, but this time we had Crystal. Suits were lost, tits and asses were grabbed while all of them had a turn pulling on my cock after they ganged up on me and yanked my suit off, throwing it on the deck. It was a fun time for all of us. I finally lifted myself from the water and sat on the edge, enjoying their play.

Getting to my feet, I retrieved my trunks and pulled them on, returning to the deck and grabbing a towel. June swam over to Crystal and they talked for a minute before Eva and June found their suits and climbed out. Not bothering to put them on, they dried off, wrapping the towel around them when they were done. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a fresh drink, coming back and sitting at the table.

"Tell me if this makes sense or not. Crystal wants me to make love to her, and the only sex she's had was sadistic... I was thinking that I want our lovemaking to seem like it's her first time...like she's still a virgin." June got very excited as she saw what I was thinking, her hand grabbing my bicep.