Ava and/or Eva Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She knows about us because she was around when June and I were talking about you. I tried to let her hear a lot of the sexual things that you and I were doing so that she would know how wonderful a man you are, and how you treat a woman. It was part of our 'indoctrination' of her to prepare for the move here. But, I will have a talk with June to make sure."

It was a few minutes more before June appeared. She was wearing a conservative but sexy bikini in pale pink which looked gorgeous on her. It also made her look a little more feminine than earlier. She stepped a little closer and said in a low voice. "She's actually in shorts and seems to be relaxing nicely." As she finished speaking, I spotted Crystal peeking around the patio table at us.

I gave her a big smile. "Hi, Crystal. There are sodas and juice in the frig, and you can fix a sandwich or something if you want. Make yourself at home, okay?"

She smiled weakly back at me, plus there was more volume in her voice than before, "Thank you, David. I will." She disappeared, and I told the ladies, "She's gonna be fine...I'm gonna get her to open up to me now." I smiled and winked at June who set down her beer and climbed in the tub with us. As she sank into the water, Crystal stepped out to where I could actually see her. She was sipping on a fruit drink as she watched us in the tub. Even her attire had shifted to a pair of long legged shorts and a casual t - shirt. I knew she had serious body issues... probably because of all the scars... but she seemed less afraid to have parts of her uncovered than when she first arrived.

"Crystal...?"

"Yes, David?"

"I want you to feel free to do what you want around here. It's still a little too cold for a swim in the pool at night, but walk around, explore, join us in the tub, and make yourself at home. I have a feeling you and June will be over here a lot, so I want you to know you are always welcome, and you can count on me to help you as much as I can. Alright?"

"I will... thank you." I could see her body posture changing for the better as she was definitely feeling more comfortable. She turned and sauntered down the steps to the pool. I watched as she wandered, looked around and headed out into the darkness a bit before turning and coming back. She seemed to be enjoying the country quietness of the place.

When I felt the foot press in against my cock, I jumped straight up, sending water splashing wildly. My head jerked around and the surprise on my face must have been hilarious as both the ladies were laughing hysterically. June looked as if she had opened a hornet's nest, but kept her foot firmly in place. A sexy smile came over her as I settled down. Eva was still giggling and I felt her hand on my thigh. "Sooooo...Eva said she talked to you about maybe the three of us... getting... cozy!" June smirked while Eva's hand moved down and joined June's foot at my hardening cock. While I was having a lot of trouble regaining my composure, Eva's other hand found my face and turned my head, pulling me to her mouth. I parted my lips and let her tongue inside as June's toes played with my balls and shaft. Eva slipped her hand inside my trunks, teasing my head with a fingertip.

As I broke our kiss, I turned to look at June and instantly jumped again when I spotted Crystal standing at the top of the deck stairs just a few feet away. It was far enough that she couldn't see what was going on under the water, but she had been watching me ardently kissing Eva while June looked on. I felt my face flush as I said, "Oh, hi Crystal." Her smile was warmer and fuller this time.

"David?...I just wanted to really thank you for helping us, and for letting us stay here. This place is really nice. I love it." It was like I was looking at a totally different person now. Her true personality was beginning to appear around the edges. Her hair was freshly brushed and tucked back behind her ears, and her eyes were definitely a pretty shade of gray. There was a very delicate... almost invisible, thin patch of freckles across the bridge of her nose and ending just under her eyes.

"Thank you, Crystal. I like having you both here to visit." I felt June's toes beginning to move in on me again, and made a face at her. She snickered at me as I answered, "You're welcome to join us in here if you want." I jumped a bit again when June's foot pressed hard into me and she shot me a frown.

"Maybe tomorrow. thanks. Would you mind if I watched your TV?" she inquired. June nodded emphatically.

"Sure, sweetie. The remote is on the coffee table, and a channel guide should be there too."

"Great, thanks." She turned and moved quickly inside.

When I heard the sound of the TV, I reached down, grabbed June's ankle and pulled sharply toward me, dragging her under the water. When she came up sputtering and spitting out water, Eva began laughing loudly until June started splashing us in return...the fight was on! We dunked, tickled and jumped on top of each other until we were out of breath. I managed to get a nice feel of June's tit and played with her ass, even slipped a finger inside her bikini and along her lips, while she had a long excursion of my cock with her hands. Eva was likewise engaged in the groping and sexual exploration, pulling June's top aside and joining my hand at her pussy for a grope.

As we settled down, both Eva and June had to reposition their boobs back inside their bikinis. I noticed a motion at the kitchen window out of the corner of my eye, catching a glimpse of Crystal peeking out and watching us play. I took the opportunity to pull Eva to me and whispered, "Crystal is watching," before giving her a long and sexy french kiss while my hand fondled her tit. When we broke apart I whispered, "She still there?" She nodded, so I motioned for June to come closer and gave her a deep kiss while cupping her boob. When I broke away, I turned and caught the flash of red hair quickly disappearing from the window.

In a low voice, I told June , "Crystal was watching all of this...the playing and kissing." I turned to Eva, "Did she see all the kissing too?"

"Yes... she was really staring and seemed fascinated by it all."

"I think we're on the right track then," I noted.

A few minutes passed as we all relaxed, then June surprised me again. One thing I had to say for her was that she knew what she wanted and she wasn't shy about asking... like Ava had been. "Eva, may I tell David something very personal?"

Eva was playing it coy. "Depends on what you want to say." She bit her lower lip and nodded with a simmering grin.

"David, I wanna fuck your brains out...it's been years since I've been with a real man...can I fuck your brains out, please?" Eva snorted and then clamped a hand to her mouth as Crystal walked out and stopped near the tub. I noticed something that wasn't there before. Her body was speaking volumes to me right now. Her hand was on her hip which was cocked at an angle with her pelvis thrust slightly forward, trying to draw attention to her body, while she stared directly at me as she spoke.

"Sis, I'm tired and I want to go to bed...will you come, too, please?" June looked back at her and nodded.

"I'll be right up, sweetie. I just want to talk a few minutes more with David and Eva, okay?"

"Okay...night, David...night, Eva. Thanks again...I really like it here, already."

As she waved and turned to leave, I told her, "Night, Crystal...glad you are here with us." She left swiftly and disappeared up the stairs.

"My god...I don't believe the change in her! It's like we took an eraser and just wiped a whole bunch of stuff off the board. She really likes you, David...have to admit, I agree with her there." June leaned over and kissed me on the mouth while grabbing my cock under the water.

"Did you see her when she was standing behind you, June?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I swear she was giving me a 'fuck me, please' message."

"I saw it too, June. I was in shock at how provocative it was!" Eva added.

"Oh, my!...I have an idea. Let me go up and talk to her while we try to sleep. I'll come back in about half hour. Okay?" When we agreed, she climbed out and I told her there were towels in the laundry room by the kitchen. She dropped a couple back by us as she headed upstairs.

We slid out and dried ourselves off. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat back outside, enjoying the fresh night air with Eva in my lap, wrapped around each other just listening to our hearts beat. It was the magic moments like these that meant the most to me.

"It's been quite a day, lover. It's gonna be hard to top this one," I told her lovingly.

"Watching mom this afternoon was pretty special for me. I really miss her, daddy."

"Me, too, baby girl."

Later, June came running out and sat down next to us, wearing a short, night shirt and panties. "I don't fucking believe it. I think we have done in one night what I have been trying to do for over 3 years!"

"What do you mean, June?" Eva asked, sitting up in my lap.

"I think you were the key, David. What she needed all along was a good man like you. It was a man that almost destroyed her, so it's only logical that it would be a man she needed to restore her."

"What did she tell you, June? What happened?" I wanted to hear the rest.

"What you did for her...the kindness...the encouragement...the attention...and the way you were with us while we were in the tub just showed her there was another way, I think. She has a massive crush on you, David. And, I think I know how to push her over the top."

"What are you thinking, June?" I asked.

"After I go back up, you guys go to your room. Leave your door open, then wait a few minutes and start making love kinda loud...but not so loud that it's obvious. I know her, David. She'll pretend she's asleep, but she's too wound up. She takes hours to go to sleep most of the time. I'll sneak out and join you...and I know she'll follow. She won't be able to help herself, I'm sure of it."

I agreed immediately. "If what you say is true, I'm sure it will work. I saw the way she looked at me earlier. If she's awake, she'll probably do exactly what you say she will."

"Okay...see you in a few." She went inside and ran up the stairs.

When we passed their door minutes later, I peeked in and saw them curled up on top of the covers. Crystal had her back to the door with June stroking her back and hair. She winked and I went on down the hall.

The light by the bed was on with Eva spread out like an angel, naked and waiting for me to make love to her. I pulled off my trunks and tossed them onto the bathroom floor. As I walked to the bed, she raised her arms, pulling me to her side.

I am sorry to say that the next few minutes were like something out of a bad porno movie. The noises we made were anything but realistic sounds of honest lovemaking. Trying to pretend you are making hot love, while you are not yet in the actual state of lust where these noises come naturally, can get ridiculous. Regardless of the horror of it all, June came in a few minutes later, giggling uncontrollably.

"My god!...that was awful," she snickered, then stopped when she saw us together. I was sitting on the bed, my back against the headboard with Eva kneeling between legs, stroking my cock. June licked her lips before continuing, "I'm sure she will sneak in after she thinks we are occupied. Either way... Eva, I want that cock, please... sorry... David?" June grabbed the hem of her gown and lifted it over her head, dropping it on the floor. Her panties quickly followed. A little larger than I had initially thought, her breasts were maybe a b - cup, and she was a natural redhead as her landing strip proved, pointing the way to her pussy... lips were large and already flowered open. I came to understand that this was her natural state which sometimes led to dryness problems... but not tonight. The glistening moisture coating them showed her aroused condition. Eva moved aside and offered my cock to her.

When June crawled onto the bed and took me in her hand, Eva moved to my mouth and spoke softly to me, "This is my first 3 - way, daddy." She turned to June as she explained, "I love to call him daddy... and he likes it too. It makes it feel extra naughty because of our incest and It just gets me very wet...'cuz... I'm fucking my daddy." She finished by stuffing her tongue down my throat and running her fingers through my hair as she sucked my tongue inside.

When we broke our kiss, I grabbed her hair and pulled her back. "No playtime tonight, I don't want to scare her in any way, baby girl."

June looked up again and Eva said, "I'll explain later...there is so much I want to tell you...but later." June crawled between my legs and began to seriously work on me. I shivered as her mouth went down on me while she worked my balls in her fingers. I lifted Eva by the arm pits, bringing her breast to my mouth which I chewed, nibbled, and pulled hard, bringing sharp yelps and mewls from within her. Shifting her over, I treated her other breast the same. As I moved back to begin on her neck, I spotted Crystal peeking around the corner. Like June had figured, she was drawn like a moth to the flame.

Pretending I didn't see her, I moved my mouth to Eva's ear where I whispered, "She's here, in the hallway... like you were your first time." I licked her ear as she moved her mouth to mine.

"That is so fucking hot," she replied, a soft shudder running through her.

"Gotta tell June." I made sure not to look toward Crystal as I reached down and put my hand under June's jaw, pulling her face up to me as if I was going to kiss her. When she was just inches from me, I told her softly, "She's here in the hallway...just follow my lead." I was through whispering now. I wanted Crystal to hear our words. "Kiss me, June." She moved in and we frenched with heated desire. I pulled back and called to Eva, "Kiss me, baby girl." Eva kissed me just like June had. When I stopped this time, I said, "How did I get so lucky? How did I make two hot, sexy and beautiful women want to make love to me. I'm the luckiest man in the world." I leaned in and gave both of them a kiss again.

When I was done, I looked straight at Crystal who had inched further into the room. She jumped when she realized I knew she was there, but I calmed her with my words. "Come here, Crystal. Come talk to me, please." June and Eva turned their bodies, and I pulled them into my sides as they looked at Crystal. I patted the edge of the bed next to June who reached out and offered her hand to her. "I just want to talk... you don't have to do a thing if you don't want to. You have the control. You have the power. You can leave anytime you want, and I won't raise a hand to stop you. Just sit and talk with us, okay?"

I could see her resistance melting as she moved haltingly forward, took June's hand and sat down. She eyed me intently as I spoke, "What Jake did to you was not making love. He was a brutal, insane, drug - driven maniac. If he was here right now, I'd tear him apart with my bare hands." I was keeping my hands busy... my right hand cupping and caressing Eva's breast, hip and waist... my left hand was working on June's thigh and belly, fingering her pussy. June was playing with my cock, which was only half full, while Eva was kissing my neck and fondling my balls.

Crystal studied our manipulations as I continued, "What your sister, Eva and I are doing is love. We care about each other and want to make each other feel good. I'm very sorry you were hurt so badly...no one deserves that...no one! We just wanted to show you the best way to make love. Is there anything you want to say or ask?"

She was quiet for a minute, just watching us caressing before she decided what she wanted to say, "What I see you guys doing is beautiful. It turns me on... I have butterflies and everything. Thank you for showing me... for letting me see you like this."

"Crystal, I have to be honest with you...we're going to keep going. You're in control and it's up to you what you want to happen. You can stay or go...your choice, okay?"

"Yes, David...I want to stay and watch... for a while... I think... okay?" I reached out my hand to her face and was happy when she didn't move away as I caressed her face and hair. June rose up and kissed her gently on the mouth .

"I want to taste your sweet pussy, Eva... sit on my face, baby girl." Scooting down the bed, I laid on my back while she swung her leg over, facing the wall. She lowered her cunt to me, gasping when my tongue swiped up and down her lips. I gripped her ass cheeks with my hands and began to knead and pinch her butt. When I caught her clit and tried to suck it out of it's hiding place, she gasped again.

June's knees appeared by my head and as I looked up I could see them kissing and fondling each other, then squealing as they played nipple pull and roll while their tongues chased from mouth to mouth. I wanted to see what Crystal was doing, but couldn't from my awkward location. When a pair of hands grasped my cock, gently exploring and examining me, I knew where she was. Since I was already fairly hard, just knowing that it was Crystal filled me solid almost instantly.

I lifted Eva up so I could look between her legs and eyed Crystal for a moment. "That feels awesome, Crystal. Thank you, sweetie." Startled by my voice, she searched around for my location. When she saw me smiling at her from between Eva's thighs, she smiled brightly. I was thrilled to see it for the first time.

"Your...uh...cock?... is nice. The only one I've ever seen was his and it was smaller... all I really saw was it jamming in my mouth. I hated it... I hated him." I realized that Eva and June were listening to Crystal, so I looked up and saw them both staring at me. June let out a soft 'Yayyy!' while Eva shot me a thumbs up. "Crystal, have your way with me, " I hollered.

They chuckled loudly before Eva brought the house down when she she declared, "David, shut up and EAT ME!!" My laugh was muffled when her pussy covered my mouth.

June was the next to act, proclaiming, "David, I'm gonna fuck you now." Crawling around Eva, she swung over me cowboy style, then came down close to my face as her hand tried to position me. "I'm going to really enjoy this... my first real cock in years... thank you, lover." She sat back up, wiggled her hips slightly and slid down on me fully. Uttering a huge sigh when she hit bottom, I could feel her cervix meet my tip. She stayed still for a moment, savoring our contact with her eyes closed. When she began to move is was slow and firm... a combination of in and out, side to side and front to back. She placed her hands on my chest with her arms stiff and rode me.

Crystal was becoming braver and more involved. I felt both of her hands on my thighs, squeezing them and slowly rubbing me up and down. Then, I felt her lifting my balls and rolling them in her fingers. When I saw June suddenly jerk and look behind her, I wondered what Crystal had done. June turned back to me with a big grin on her face. "She's nibbling on my butt and playing with it... I can't believe it... " Her voice faded as her eyes half closed and her head hung down, her mouth open.

"God, June... this is wonderful... yes, baby, yes," I complimented her. Eva raised up and turned around over me, her head leaning in as she began to french with June. June's breathing grew heavier as their mouths played, her chest heaving from her exertion and her hips moving faster on my cock. She was hot and very wet, her juices starting to run down on me.

Wanting to see If I could take one more step with Crystal, I asked, "Crystal, could you come here please, sweetheart?" She crawled from behind June and knelt beside her, looking at me.