Ava and/or Eva Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, woww, David. That's a great idea!" she gushed. Eva also perked up.

"I was picturing the whole movie bit... candles...rose petals... a sexy gown... with me there to deflower her. When we were out there walking around, I told her that this was a whole new start for her... so I think that this would really give her a new mind set about everything." When I stopped I was immediately jumped by June, her towel falling at her feet as she lunged in to hug me. Eva was grinning from ear to ear, clapping loudly while exclaiming 'yes, yes,' over and over. Crystal was staring up at us very curious, so I asked Eva to go tell her to give us a few minutes, then she could come up.

"She knows something's up, but I convinced her to wait and it would all be worth it," Eva explained as she sat back down.

"Okay... let's go all out. First , grab us an easy lunch and maybe dinner from the deli, then... along with the beer... get a couple of bottles of wine to drink while you girls prep her... you'll be her handmaidens, getting her ready for her big moment...candles, incense and whatever else you need to set the mood. I'm sure she can wear one of Ava's sexy gowns... that bathing suit was a bit small, though... anything else you can think of?" I asked.

"Nothing, off hand," said June.

"Eva, there should be a couple hundred in my wallet on the dresser. Grab that and have fun!"

"This is so exciting...she is going to cream her panties!" mused June.

I snapped my fingers, "See if there is a sexy pair of panties upstairs...I want to peel them off."

"Leave it to us, lover," said Eva as they hustled inside. "Back in a flash..."

When Crystal saw them run out, she slowly came up to me. "Want to join me in the hot tub?" I offered.

"Yes," she replied sweetly. As I stood up and took her hand, leading her to the tub, she couldn't help but ask, "What are they up to?"

"They're gonna grab some food from the deli and some drinks and should be back in a bit."

When we climbed in, I pulled her to my lap. "Would you mind if I take a closer look at your back, sweetie?" My left hand went around her waist and I massaged her belly and hip while I used my right hand to softly touch and examine her scars. I kissed her on the back of her shoulders and asked her to stand up for me, before softly fingering all the ones on her legs. Even though I already knew what we needed to do, I was using the rest of the examination to set up what would be coming later.

I wanted her to know that her scars were not ugly and that I thought she was beautiful no matter what her skin looked like. When she felt my fingers slide under the top of her bikini bottoms, she stood still as I drew them only partially down, as I didn't want her to be too aroused... I was just setting a mood at this point. She quivered softly as my finger began to touch the ones on her ass. When she moaned and I noticed her knees bend, I stopped. She was in a highly aroused state already and I hadn't really done much. Just the anticipation of us making love was getting her worked up. I kissed her once on each cheek, then pulled her bottoms back up.

Gripping her hips, I directed her to sit down next to me. When her bottom hit the seat she turned and threw her arms around my neck, her mouth moving next to my ear. "God, David...make love to me please...I want you so bad!"

I let my hands brush along the sides of her breasts as I moved them to her armpits and lifted her back. Looking at her with deep desire, I told her, "Part of the beauty of making love, is the anticipation...knowing that soon you'll be holding, kissing and touching them. I want you to feel that... just like I am right now. I want you to experience that so that you'll never forget it. I want to erase from your mind what Jake did to you, and replace it with the image of what making love is really all about." Tears were running down her cheeks as I explained to her what I wanted. "I hope that's what you also want."

"It is, David...I really...really...want that." Pulling her to me, I kissed her like her lover. I showed how tongues can play, lips can tease and bodies can touch. When we were sated, she was crying. Her arms locked around my neck like a vise and her tears flowed over my shoulder. She held me for a long time before leaning back.

I put a serious look on my face, then asked, "I need to have a talk for a moment. It's not that I don't trust you, but I need to be absolutely certain about this." She nodded. "You know what incest is, the taboos surrounding it and the consequences, right?"

She blurted out her reply, "Yes...and I will never, ever...ever tell anyone about you and Eva...hell, June and I are guilty, too!

"Sorry, but I just had to double check."

We laid back in the tub, side by side and just enjoyed being together. A short while later, Eva walked out and stood looking at us with her hands on her hips. "Hey June...I found a couple of prunes in the hot tub," she hollered back inside. "Come on and let's have some lunch." When I walked inside, Eva smiled and winked at me. A few minutes later, June came down the stairs and joined us, as Crystal walked in from outside with a towel wrapped around her. I grabbed some silverware while Eva sat plates on the table. There was a large tub of a mixed meat and veggie salad sitting in the center. As we all sat down to lunch, it was obvious to me that everyone was thinking about what was ahead since there was a lot of eating and very little talking. Crystal was sure that something was up and kept looking from face to face, hoping for a clue, but Eva and June were playing it coy and wouldn't look at her directly. She looked at me sharply a couple of times, while I just shrugged my shoulders and gave her a 'I - don't - know' look.

After Eva got up from the table and took her plate to the kitchen, she came back and stopped next to me. "Could you help me for a minute upstairs, daddy? There are some boxes I need pulled down from a shelf."

"Sure, honey." She headed on up while I followed a minute later. When I entered our bedroom, Eva was waiting for me.

"Take a quick shower and get ready for her," she directed me with a kiss. She trailed me into the bathroom as I dropped my trunks and stepped into the shower. When I finished, up she was holding a towel to for me. I dried off and she took the towel while I brushed my teeth and had a quick shave. She was hand fluffing and drying my hair, then handed me a cologne she liked... "Just a dab," she warned me. Grabbing a bottle of lotion, she moved around my body, applying it as she went. When she was done, she walked me into the bedroom. I stared as it seemed every square inch that had no purpose had a candle on it. I could tell that it would be glorious when they were lit. The bed was covered with white, silky sheets and had rose petals loosely spread around.

Picking up my jammer top from the dresser, she handed it to me. While I slipped it on, she gave me the scenario. "Don't button it... it's for effect... we want her to see your cock as you walk to her. She'll be standing here," She walked over against the far wall and and turned around to show me, "We'll be on either side. Walk up to her and kiss her, then take her gown off... we'll help. She'll have white lace panties... leave them on, pick her up and carry her to the bed. After you lay her down, come to the foot and crawl on, then take her panties off. We will be at her sides while you go down on her... we'll play with her breasts and so on. Make her cum if you can. Either way, just fuck her missionary style... we'll hold her legs, and so on. How does that sound?"

"Perfect...oh...one thing... trim her pussy hair, okay,"

She formed a heart with her fingers and smiled. "Baby heart...already thought of it." She giggled. "This is gonna blow her mind!...you're really special, daddy. I love you to death!" She stood on her tip - toes and kissed me. Grabbing my hand she led me to the door. "Wait here." She stepped out and looked around before telling me,"It will be about half an hour, I'll come and get you when she's ready." She motioned me out and followed me down the balcony to the stairs. When I was at the bottom, she motioned me to hide and went into her bedroom. I heard them take Crystal into our bedroom before I walked over to the stereo and turned it on, shifting to a soft rock station and turning up the volume to help set the mood.

Thirsty, I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. While I stood there sipping on my drink, I figured I had better pee to make sure that didn't become an issue. When I got back to the kitchen, I resolved to just sit on the sofa and wait. A minute later, I stood up and went to the patio door, stepping outside.

'What the fuck are you doing?' I scolded myself, feeling like a teenage horndog with an anxiety issue who was about to score his first piece of ass. I knew what the problem was. Here was a beautiful, young girl whose sexual future might hinge on what I was about to do. We had accomplished so much, so fast that I didn't want to blow it. After all she has been through, she deserved the best. I believed I could give it to her, but what if... 'Stop! it, David!'... relax... June and Eva will be there. It's been a group effort and we will pull it off.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes. There she was in front of me... her robe drops and she is so beautiful. Her full breasts with her large nipples waiting for my touch... I was feeling a little better. My cock was still alive and semi - hard. I just needed to focus on her and make everything else go away.

"Daddy." Looking up, I saw Eva as she leaned against the balcony rail, waving me up. I climbed the stairs slowly, breathing deeply as I came near her.

"Shit, baby...I'm nervous." The touch of Eva's hand wrapping around my cock sent a shiver through me and I felt myself twitch.

"She's nervous as hell, too, daddy." She raised up and gave me a sexy kiss. I was at half mast now and feeling more confident. "One look at her and you'll be ready to come... she's gorgeous!... Give me a second to get in place and then come on in." She bent over and took me in her mouth for a couple of quick sucks, then hurried inside. I was almost fully erect as I peeked through the door and walked in. Licking my lips, I strode down the hallway.

With the drapes closed, the room was rippling in candlelight as she came into view. Standing between my ladies who were dressed in jammer tops like mine, Crystal was clad in a black stain wrap with the belt tied in a bow. Her head was shyly down until she slowly raised up to look at me. Eva was right, she was stunning... the light dancing off her red hair made it seem on fire while her gray eyes appeared to glimmer at me. Her hair was pinned back with delicate bows to keep it off her face.

Stopping about a foot in front of her, I raved, "Oh my god, Crystal... you're so beautiful... I am such a lucky man." With my right hand, I reached out and lifted her chin up to meet my mouth for our kiss. Her lips parted sweetly to let my tongue inside and I heard a soft inhale as she sucked me into her mouth and we began to play. I could feel my desire rising fast.

"I have to see you, baby," I demanded and pulled on the bow of her belt. As her robe fell open, hands moved in and whisked it away, exposing her to me. I scanned her slowly, taking in her beauty. They had coated her with lotion and there was a soft sheen covering her along with a rose fragrance in the air. All she wore was a lacy pair of bikini panties barely hiding her vagina. I was shaking my head from side to side as I mumbled my praises incoherently. I finally came to my senses and looked at her face. She was staring at me with lust while softly trembling.

Placing my hands on her cheeks, I confessed, "I'm nervous too, Crystal...you're so gotgeous and I want you so badly...put your arms around my neck and let's make love." She nodded as her smile grew wider. Cradling her in my arms, I kiss her tenderly while carrying her to the bed then laid her as far in as I could. As I walked to the foot and removed my shirt, she scooted to the center and reclined on the pillows. Eva and June were already at her side, arranging her hair under her.

She looked like an angel as I crawled up between her legs. Looking into her eyes, I reached down and drew her panties slowly down her legs, tossing them to the side as I studied the sight of her pussy. Her bright pink lips were opened wide from her arousal and covered with the moisture of her desire. Laying on my belly, I slid my arms under her and opened her thighs as I moved my face near her cunt where I was greeted by a tiny red heart pointing down at her clit. I inhaled her scent deeply, savoring the fragrance of her...her aroma was invigorating. I looked up at her as she eyed me and smiled. Eva and June were smiling at me also as their hands were softly stroking her shoulders.

My eyes locked on hers as my tongue came out and laid flat against the bottom of her lips while I pressed firmly as I drug it up and over her clit. Her eyes grew glassy when I repeated this again, starting just a touch lower near her starfish before dragging upward. I stopped at her clit, trying to catch it with my lips and sucking for it, but it remained hidden. Moving back down, I chose to rapidly flick my tongue from side to side, then up and down right over her hole. She quivered against my mouth, then I felt her fingers running through my hair. Her gaze was fixated on me while Eva and June were now working on her breasts, and getting a little rough with her nipples.

I pulled my arms from under her and rose to my knees. Gripping behind her knees, I pushed forward, forcing them to her chest... Asking for a pillow, which Eva passed to to me, I lifted Crystal's ass, sliding it under her while instructing the ladies to hold her legs. I pushed my face into her pussy and attacked her hole with my tongue. Her hips bucked suddenly from my invasion and she moaned loudly. I felt her shudder and tremble against my mouth as I was relentless. Moving lower, she nearly vaulted off the bed when I tongued her sphincter for the first time. She was squirming against my face and whimpering with pleasure.

Dragging my tongue up a minute later, her clit was fully out and begging for attention. My face was covered in her juices as I looked up once more and saw Eva grinning and nodding at me. Crystal's head was rocking side to side, her eyes half closed with the girls still working on her breasts. I attacked her clit, sucking it hard into my mouth and then flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She was bucking hard now, so I shoved a finger inside her pussy and looked for her spot. When I found it, she jammed her pelvis skyward and screamed. She was cumming now... cumming hard. I pulled my finger out and shoved it inside her sphincter while firmly rolling her clit under my thumb. She came hard and she came long. It was all we could do to keep her from jerking off the bed. When her legs shot out straight, I threw my arms over them and watched her cum. The wetness poured from her like a mini - squirt. Moving my mouth down, I drank her fluids... she was tangy and delicious.

As she finally began to settle, I got to my knees and crawled up to her. I looked down and made sure my cock was in position. The moment I saw her eyes flutter open, I slipped inside her. Her eyes grew wide while her head jerked forward. I waited for a moment before beginning. Bracing myself on my arms, I looked up at the ladies. They were grinning from ear to her and thoroughly enjoying the show. "Pull her legs up and spread her wide...I'm going to fuck my beautiful lady now."

As they pulled her legs up, Crystal muttered, "Fuck me... yes, Fuck me!" I began to pound into her. "You're so big...he was so little...You fill me...I love it...fuck me...fuck me...just ffuuuccckkkkk ME!" This last word was a scream and a plea. She began to push back at me and was fucking me as hard as I was her. Her hands were gripping my hips and pulling me to her as I was shoving down in her. The room was filled with the sound of our bodies slapping together. As I felt my cum beginning to boil, I tipped my head back and I could see Eva and June just sitting there grinning happily. There were not moans, just the smack of our skin and the harsh grunts of our mutual desire to climax.

"I'm cuming, Crystal...cumming..."

"Yes... yes... here I... here I... aarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!" Her tunnel clinched on me like a vise, sucking my cum out like an industrial vacuum... My back arched hard as I tried to drive my pelvis through her...then I collapsed, my body rigid as I shot my strings into her. When they stopped, I went totally limp. She was shaking violently... then stopping... then shivering.

I don't know how long it was until I felt a cool rag on my forehead. My body was clamped tight by Crystal's legs. She was muttering beneath me. I managed to raise up a bit and found Eva staring into my face with a smirk on her face "Are you okay?" she chuckled softly as I nodded slowly. I gazed down and Crystal was looking at me, exhausted. I leaned down and kissed her, her tongue moved into my mouth and her hands found my head, pulling me tight to her as she lustfully showed me her appreciation.

When she released me, I apologized, "I'm sorry, Crystal."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She was astounded.

"I was supposed to show you how to make love." Now she was really confused. "That wasn't making love, sweetie...that was fucking!" The room filled with laughter. Crystal punched me in the arm playfully. "We can try again sometime if you want...until we get it right."

"You idiot!" she hugged me hard then kissed me again.

June suddenly chimed in, "Well whatever you call it, I want some, too!" She laid on top of us followed Eva.

"Don't forget about me!"

"Help!!...I'm on the bottom!" yelped Crystal. We unpiled and laid body across body in happy bliss.

(To be continued...)