Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that wrong?" he questioned, beginning to get comfortable with what was happening.

"No," I answered. "I just want to be clear what you want."

"I want to suck on your nylon-covered toes," he said, as he turned around, his cock now raging hard.

"You do, do you?" I asked, as I slid onto the couch.

"I've wanted to worship your feet forever," he said, as he took my right foot in his hand.

"You can worship them anytime you want, honey," I moaned softly, as he massaged my foot.

"That may be twenty-four seven," he joked.

"Well, then maybe not anytime," I laughed.

And for a couple of minutes, he massaged my feet with his hands and lips. He sucked each toe into his mouth, paying attention to each one individually. I noticed he was breathing heavily and his eyes were glazed.

I asked, after all ten toes had been serviced, "So did you like the different colours of hosiery I purchased?"

"Yes," he nodded, as I repositioned myself so I could stroke his big cock while he continued pleasuring my feet.

"I didn't know it then, but I was buying them for you," I said, as I stroked his cock, moved one foot behind his head and put the other in his open mouth.

"They do make me feel sexy," I continued. "The thigh highs. Plus, they give my naughty boy unfettered access to Mommy's pussy."

"Oh, God," he groaned at my nasty words, as he began staring at my wet pussy.

"Mommy's cunt is kind of wet, baby," I said, as he sucked my toes and I stroked his cock.

I pumped his cock and he suddenly groaned as a massive rope of cum shot directly into the air.

"Oh yes, come for Mommy," I purred, as I kept jerking him off as rope after rope of cum rocketed into the air.

"Oh, God, Mom," he groaned, as my kid came buckets.

Once he was done, I leaned down and scooped up some of the cum that had landed on the couch. "Mmmmmm yummy."

"I can't believe we just did that," he said, looking at me with a stunned contentment one can't fake.

"Oh, baby, we are just getting started," I promised, as I scooped up more of his cum and put it in my mouth. "Next time, I want this load directly in my mouth."

"Next time?" he questioned, as I stood up.

"Let's go to the spare bedroom, baby."

"Okay," he nodded, as I pulled him up and kissed him.

The kiss was soft and tender... intimate.

He kissed me back and for a couple of minutes we were not mother and son... but lovers lost in a kiss.

I took his hand and led him to the spare bedroom. Once in there, I pushed him onto the bed and said, "You made all my fantasies come true; time for me to make all of yours come true."

I dropped to my knees and took his cock, still hard even after shooting his first load, into my mouth.

He groaned as a rush of adrenaline coursed through me at the reality I had my son's cock in my mouth.

I was willingly sucking my son and committing incest!

Like last night, there was no blackmail, just pure uninhibited carnal lust.

Like last night, I sucked with insatiable hunger. I sucked like the cock hungry cum slut I had become.

The cum slut I had become because of my darling manipulative son.

I didn't devour this cock like I had the ones at The Pit, no, I took my time enjoying it in my mouth... enjoying pleasing him.

"Oh Mom, that feels so good," he said.

I took his cock out of my mouth and said, as I stroked his cock, "Is this what you fantasized?"

"Oh yeah," he nodded, looking down at me.

"What else did you fantasize Mommy doing?" I asked, looking up at him and trying to look and sound as sexy as possible.

"Everything," he answered.

"That's a pretty vague answer," I smiled, as I slithered my tongue down his shaft and moved to his balls. As I sucked a ball into my mouth, I asked, "Did you imagine this?"

"Oh, fuck," he groaned.

"Language," I teased, as I swished his testicle all around in my mouth.

"Sorry," he apologized, missing my sarcasm.

Before I found his other ball and replicated my dedicated testicle spectacle, hoping to heat up a second load of cum, I said, "Honey, I was joking. You can use any words you want. For example, I love this big hard cock and I can't wait to feel it slamming deep in Mommy's cunt."

"Oh God," he groaned at my nasty talk, as I sucked his other ball.

After a minute, I asked, "So tell me son, what happens next in your fantasy? What do you want to do to Mommy next? We can do anything you want -- no limits!"

He pulled me up without speaking and kissed me. This time he was the aggressor and I was happy to be putty in his hands. When he broke the kiss, still silent, he decided he should be my dresser. Or rather, my undresser, so I found myself being manhandled by my formerly timid son with my arms and legs being moved every which way as he plucked every stitch from my body (except of course for my thigh highs). I was thrilled with his assertive progress!

He then moved away from me and gestured for me to pose for him, which I happily did, assuming various positions to display every one of my charms while he caressed every inch of my body with his eyes, and his large cock throbbed visibly in approval. I found it so exciting as I twisted and stretched and touched myself for my darling boy! Throughout it all neither of us said a word.

Once we were both quivering with desire for each other he finally broke his prolonged silence and simply said, "Now I want to eat you, Mom."

"Eat my what?" I asked, demurely. I wanted to encourage him to talk dirty, I wanted to help him see he could dominate me if he wanted to. On the other hand, this sweet innocent awkwardness was cute in its own way.

"Your cunt," he answered, surprising me by saying cunt instead of pussy. "I want to eat your cunt."

"You want to eat Mommy's wet cunt?" I asked, as he surprised me again, turning me around without asking permission and gently pushing me onto the bed.

"I've wanted to bury myself between your nylon-captured legs and eat your cunt forever," he said, as he began to do just that. He moved between my spread legs and buried his face in my cunt.

"Oh yes son, lick Mommy's cunt," I moaned, as he licked randomly. It was obvious this was not something he was experienced with. His tongue just went everywhere. But what he lacked in experience, he seemed to be making up for with pure eagerness.

His tongue seemed everywhere at once and his tongue was the human energizer bunny... speeding around my entire pussy region.

He continued to surprise me when he moved a finger to my ass and wordlessly pushed it inside.

I moaned, as I asked flirtatiously, "Donnie-baby, is your finger in your Mommy's asshole?"

"Do you like it, Mom?" he asked, his tongue still licking me, while his finger explored inside my ass.

"All three of Mommy's holes are open for you, honey," I moaned, as I willingly offered myself to be his three-hole Mommy slut.

"I want you to come all over your son's face, Mom," he ordered, as he began to focus on my clit.

"Oh yes, I can do that, just keep eating Mommy," I demanded, my orgasm building quickly at the double assault down below.

"Come for me, Mom," he demanded, before he took my clit into his mouth and tugged, while his finger pumped in and out of my ass.

"Oh yes, baby, just don't stop finger-banging Mommy's ass," I demanded, before adding, "and don't stop eating Mommy's cunt!"

After another minute, I babbled, "Oh yes, baby, yes, yes, eat your Mommy, finger your Mommy's ass, use your Mommy!"

Then I came!

Hard!

"Yes!" I screamed, arching my back up and grabbing his head and holding it roughly against my flooding box.

He eagerly lapped up my cum until my orgasm ended.

I sat up and said, "That was amazing."

"I've never done that before," he said, looking at me with my wetness all over his face.

"I couldn't tell," I lied. I then asked, as I reached for his cock, "Have you fucked anyone before?"

He stammered, "N-n-no."

"Do you want to fuck your mother? Do you want to give Mommy your cherry, sweet boy?" I asked, the idea of taking my son's virginity just one more wicked twist in a week of unexpected wildness.

"God, yes," he answered, again back to nervous.

I stressed, "You don't have to be shy, honey. Today I'm yours to do with as you wish."

"Why?" he asked.

"To thank you for the wild week," I admitted.

"Really?"

"Yes, honey," I said. "I didn't know it at the time, but I was lost. Through these crazy tasks of yours I've found myself and my sexuality."

"That was what I'd hoped for," he said.

"Did you hope for this too?" I asked, pointing at my box as I moved up the bed and said, "Now come and fuck your Mommy."

"Only in my fantasies," he answered, moving to me.

"Well, today fantasies become realities," I smiled, as I reached for his big hard cock and guided it to my fevered cunt.

"I still can't believe you aren't mad at me," he said, his cock nestled between my pussy lips.

"Do I seem mad?" I asked.

"Definitely not," he said.

"Now just slide it in, baby," I instructed. "Mommy is already really wet."

"Oh, God," he repeated once again as he did as he was told and slowly slid inside me.

I loved the look on his face as he entered me.

I also loved the feeling of his big cock sliding inside me.

"Oh yes, baby, fill Mommy with that massive cock," I moaned, before adding, "if the girls at school knew what you were packing down below they'd line up for you."

He laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, right."

"Honey, size matters," I pointed out. "And once you get out of high school you will learn that."

"I hope so," he said, as he was now fully inside me and looking at me... but still looking somewhat vulnerable.

I looked into his eyes and said sincerely, like a mother usually would comfort her son, although she wouldn't usually do it while his cock was lodged deep inside her, "Honey, high school presents you with the worst years of your life, where everyone is judged superficially. But in the real world, being a good, smart person matters."

"And if I'm a good, smart person with a big dick?" he asked, with a smile.

"Then you get to fuck a lot of hot eager women," I said.

"Like you," he said warmly.

"The eager part or hot part?" I asked.

He had trouble finding words; even after a week of being the masterful Puppet Master via texting, he was still at a complete loss when faced with the grateful fruits of his labours.

"Definitely both," I answered for him, wrapping my nylon legs around him. "I'm hot, I'm eager, and I'm all yours! Now fuck your Mommy, baby."

"As you wish," he smiled, quoting my favourite movie of all time.

I laughed, "You have tainted my 80s innocence."

"And you have tainted my 2018 innocence," he countered, as he began slowly fucking me.

"Touché," I laughed with a moan.

"This feels so good," he said, his eyes wide open.

"Ditto," I replied, quoting another of my favourite movies.

Then for a few minutes we fucked.

After a couple minutes of slow fucking, he lifted my legs up high, leaned against them and began fucking me faster.

"Oh yes, fuck Mommy," I moaned, loving the incest angle.

"Oh yes, Mom," he groaned, "this is way better than in my fantasies."

"I hope Mommy's cunt is a lot better than your hand," I moaned.

"Better than apple pie too," he smirked.

"You better not have fucked one of mine," I moaned, apple pies my baking specialty.

"I plead the fifth," he said, as his body began to slam into me.

"Now just fuck Mommy hard, son," I demanded, wanting to get fucked hard.

"As you wish," he quoted again.

I couldn't resist, I quipped, "And I'm your princess slut."

To my astonishment, he burst into song: "Why do you fuck me up, Buttercup?"

We laughed like crazy even while we fucked like crazy for a couple of minutes, before we settled back into the serious business of getting each other off and he rolled me onto my side and fucked me that way.

He wrapped his hands around me, cupping both my tits, as he furiously fucked me.

In this intimate, yet deep-reaching position, my second orgasm was rising quickly. I said, "Yes, son, don't stop," and "Keep fucking Mommy with that massive prick," and "I'm going to come soon, son."

He somehow pounded me even faster and in a couple more deep, hard strokes, my second orgasm of the afternoon ripped through me. "Yes! You made Mommy come!"

He didn't slow down until my orgasm was done and he said, "Can I fuck you doggy style, Mom?"

"You can fuck me in any position you like," I offered, already planning on giving him my last remaining hole. I mean why not give him all three holes... be his first blow job, his first fuck and his first anal? It really would be the incestuous trifecta.

I got onto all fours, loving both getting reamed from behind and also being able to take control and bounce on the cock.

He moved behind me and in one quick thrust returned into my wet cunt. "Oh yes," I moaned, "Mommy loves your cock inside me."

"And I love fucking you, Mom," he groaned, as he kept fucking me, but slow.

"Then fuck Mommy, son. Fuck her hard and use her as your personal Mommy-slut," I offered.

"You want to be treated like a slut?" he asked.

"Did you not read all my fantasies?" I asked, looking back at him.

"I did," he agreed. "But I never imagined it would be with me."

"But you fantasized about it," I asked.

"Every day," he admitted, as I began to bounce back on his cock.

"This is one of Mommy's favourite positions," I revealed.

"Mine too, now," he groaned, as I began riding him faster, taking his entire cock in my cunt as deep as I possibly could.

After a couple more minutes, I asked, "Do you want to fuck Mommy's ass?"

"Really?" he asked, like every other time I'd offered him something new today.

"Mommy wants to be your three-hole slut, son," I said, wanting his cock in my ass.

To my surprise, he said, "I want to too, Mom, but can I fuck your cunt some more first?"

"Of course, honey," I smiled, wondering how many sons would reject, even briefly, the offer to fuck their mom's ass.

"Can I come in your cunt, Mom?" he asked.

"You can come in any of my holes or anywhere on my outside, son," I offered. "Mommy loves your cum everywhere!."

"Awesome," he said, sounding like the teenager he was.

"Now become a real mother fucker, son," I said, loving the nasty term 'mother fucker'.

He repositioned himself, so he could really take control and began really fucking me.

In this position he could go even deeper and faster and soon a third orgasm was building inside me. I begged, "Oh yes, son, fuck me harder, you're such a big-dicked mother fucker!"

As I said this, I turned my head and was suddenly staring at my daughter, who was butt naked... except for a pair of thigh highs. One hand was on her huge tit and the other on her cunt.

I was speechless and was caught in a sex act by my daughter for the third time... each one more taboo and twisted than the last.

This though, committing incest, was the most extreme.

Yet this time she didn't seem mortified... rather she seemed very turned on. And of course she was naked, which probably wasn't how she'd arrived here.

I didn't have a lot of time to process that we suddenly had an audience, as Donald took control just like I had wanted him to, but I just went with it.

He pulled out, flipped me onto my back, spread my legs and slammed back into me as he asked, furiously fucking me, "Ready for my cum, Mom?"

Overtly ignoring my daughter, returning into my submissive slut mode but perhaps with a bit more flair, playing it up for the crowd of one, I agreed, "Oh yes, son, fill Mommy's cunt with your big load."

"Oh yes, Mom, I'm so close," he said, his breathing getting more erratic.

"Fill my cunt with your cum," I begged. "Give your Mommy a nice cream pie."

"Oh yes, fuck," he groaned as he spewed his load in me.

"Yes, cum inside me, you nasty mother fucker," I screamed, wanting to put on the best show possible for my voyeuristic daughter, but with my son having gotten me so excited it didn't require much extra effort as I moaned and screamed and got ready to cum!

He kept pumping his load in me as my third orgasm hit me... his cum shooting inside me and my daughter watching and a slight added tingle from show biz bringing me right over the brink!

"Mommy's coming!" I screamed, my entire body quivering like an earthquake.

Once he was done, he collapsed on top of me and said, "That was amazing."

"What the fuck is going on?" Charlotte asked, letting Donald know she was here.

Donald's eyes went wide as he jerked around.

I took control this time, just as Donald pulled out of me revealing both his huge cock to his sister and the cream pie he had just created. I ordered, "Don't play all innocent with me, Charlotte. You're naked, wearing a pair of my nylons, your fingers are in your cunt, and you've been watching us for several minutes or more! You're just as big a slut as I am, especially a size slut and I'm thrilled to show you what your brother has been concealing all this time."

Charlotte did indeed look at her brother and gasp. "Holy shit, baby brother."

"I'm only five minutes younger than you," he said, annoyed.

"Well, maybe you're my big brother after all," she said, staring at his cock, glistening with my cunt cum.

I smiled, my fingers going to my cunt, "Get over here, baby doll. It's time for some family bonding."

"You serious?" she asked, seriously contemplating the offer, but not making a move.

"Deadly," I answered, before ordering, "Now dive in and eat my cream pie."

"What the fuck," she shrugged. "Watching you two commit incest has me so fucking horny."

She moved to me, dropped between my legs and buried her face between my legs even as she said, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"I can't believe you haven't been practicing your lesbian licking on me instead of Amber," I said, letting her know I knew about Amber.