Baby Sister Ch. 06: BOO COCKY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A hug made up for it. You are forgiven."

Sheepishly grinning she twirled on her left heel and marched across the barn to face Loomis. The second eldest of the bunch boasted a serious woody not bothering to mask his tent. She hugged him feeling his dick curl upward under her chest. Everyone was just so tall in Texas. While she felt his erection, he felt her tits crush against his abs. "I will be your friend." She lifted her chin to look him in the eye.

"Friends need better hugs than this." Loomis bends at the knee and lifts her body into the air. Her arms circling his neck she squeals. Gripping her ass to hold her up he winks at her, "Now this is hugging level."

"Then, I shall hug you." She beguiles him with innocent eyes. Hugging him tightly Loomis Furlong squeezed her ass. She suddenly didn't fret. Finally, he lowered her to the ground. Smiling she turned away and searched for others.

"She's getting a mite chummy all of a sudden." Wiley winced.

"Kid's fighting her shyness the only way she can. She's just going for it."

"Wish she'd go for my dick."

"What are you bitching about? She's spent more time draining your well dry than any of us."

"Still! I long for the day we mount that tight little cunt."

"When the time is right, I'm right there with ya Little Brother."

Maria found George and Billy the youngest of the bunch tossing hay in for the horses. Halting their pitchforks to welcome her they set them aside. "I wish to apologize for my shyness. I am trying to get over it. May I have a hug?"

Billy jumped at the chance picking her up like Loomis did but dancing in a circle with her. His lift drew her higher until her tits were literally in his face. She gasped giggling as he hugged her chest to his face. Eyes bulging she felt drool on her left breast. Moving in behind her George hugged lower planting his cheek on her ass as he awkwardly forgave her. His warm exhales crept between her butt crack making her graduate to goosebumps.

"Come see us anytime you like Maria. We'll have Betsy ready when you wanna ride."

"Thank you. May I get down now?"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. Just letting you know I think you're really nice." Billy grinned and lowered her slowly so that her tits brushed over his chest. The maneuver coaxed her nipples into raising to deadly proportions. Shivering at their sudden rise Maria blushed. "None of that." Billy lifted her chin, "You don't need to be embarrassed. We want you...to be comfortable around us. Feel free to steal a hug whenever you want."

"Okay." She turns her back to Billy and throws her arms out for George. Regardless of his backside hug she wanted a real one. Leaning down he drew her in patting her back lovingly. Shaking her head she pouted, "Friends hug better than that. Loomis told me so."

"Well fuck me." George lifted her higher than Billy had, her breasts literally on top of his scalp. In her sudden rise she lost her hat, falling to the ground between boys. Giggling at his reaction to her advice she felt not only George holding her ass cheeks but Billy rubbing her tushy along her crack. She whimpered faintly at being touched but bit her lip. After a tight hug George brought her down slowly, letting her tits smother his face. A tongue licked between her cleavage making her tense up. Once on her feet she blushed hard and bent over to retrieve her cowboy hat. Both boys leaned into one another checking out her tight little clam. She hadn't even noticed them rubbing their crotches out of intense tightening in their jeans. Off she went, back to Tyson and Wiley.

Clint stood holding out a carrot for her to feed Betsy. Taking it she climbed the wood rail and fed Betsy, giggling at her chance to make yet another new friend. Behind her all three men lightly rubbed her ass. This time Maria looked back then down at their hands.

"Did I get dirty?"

"Yep!" Wiley took the lead, "Dirty little girl you."

"Let's ride." Tyson pulled her from the rail. "Open the gate Clint." He wanted to open his zipper. Hell, they all did. Moving Maria out of the way Clint opened the stall and stepped in to claim the already attached bridle, walking Betsy out into the interior. Maria was in awe of the horses size.

"She's so big."

"Shouldn't that be He's so big?" Wiley chuckled.

"Betsy is a girl silly." She retaliated.

"Alright! Maria?" Tyson guides her to Betsy's left and points at the stirrup dangling from the saddle. "Put your left foot in this stirrup and pull yourself up over the saddle until seated." She makes three attempts teetering with her foot caught in the stirrup. Laughing at her Tyson reaches between her legs and lifts her up, she squealed at his palm over her pussy, a finger directly poised along her clitoral area. All the way up she whimpered, while he encouraged her to pull herself up once he had her in position. However, he lingered in any final boost of assist just to torture her hormones by his provocative touch. Not only that but the holding out gave Clint and Wiley a good look at her butt pucker. Trying her best to hike her right leg up offered the guys a good look at Tyson's grip over her cunt. Wiley did show support by telling her, "Almost there Maria." Once high enough to cast her right leg over the saddle inch by inch she straddled Betsy. While she recovered from his stimulating lift Tyson let Clint see the wetness on his hand. It was not sweat.

"I did it." She threw her arms in the air triumphantly, her boobies dancing for any onlooker to enjoy. All of the stable hands clapped and hollered making her smile brightly. Peering down at Tyson beside her who patted her upper thigh, rubbing it briskly she trembled, her pussy was on fire and she could not explain it.

"Took you long enough Squirt."

"I squirted this morning." She stuck her tongue out at Tyson not even connecting the dots that exposed her earlier sexual release, the surrounding men had a clue when Tyson turned away to rub his goatee as if wiping his face. His wink was a telltale sign. Imaginations ran wild.

Clint taking over for Tyson brought Betsy's reins up for Maria, "Hold on to these loosely until you want Betsy to start walking. Do not raise your voice too loud or she might think you want her to run. Keep your feet in the stirrups to support your balance in the saddle." All while explaining the drivers course Clint stared at her snatch now that her legs were wide up in straddling the horse's back. That labia was tight and almost breathing like a fish gasping for water. He could even see her wetness puddling on the leather saddle just beneath her thighs. She was naïve enough to think he was just concerned about her safety. He was, but he wanted to appease his lust more at the moment. "Above all else, until you begin your actual ride you need to show Betsy love. Pet her mane there." She leans forward doing just that, drawing Clint's eyes to inspect her fierce nipple protrusion, they were like tiny yet meaty bullets.

"If for any reason Betsy decides to run you hold on to that saddle horn right here and tighten your thighs around the saddle. You being naked your skin will mold to the saddle more than wearing pants which would slip around." As he continued giving her lessons about how to make Betsy switch directions Paco brought Buckshot and Cortez in for Tyson and Wiley to mount up. Maria watched her brothers climb into their saddles easily and pouted.

"You only got up there because you are giants." She razzed them with her tongue.

"We get up when you're around." Wiley jested as the crew laughed. "It's not our fault you're a midget."

"I am not a midget. What's a midget?"

"YOU!!" The entire gathering spoke as one making her giggle. Easing next to her right side Tyson tried to appear studly, she definitely absorbed his masculinity, her eyes exploring him.

"No fair." She pouted, "You should be nakie too."

"Maybe on the way back." He chuckled. "You might convince Coyote there, he's the free spirit." Tyson nodded at Wiley, who pointed at his bare chest, "Halfway there."

"Alright, Maria. You understand everything Clint told you?"

"Yes."

"Thank Clint for helping you."

She tilts her gaze to Clint on her left and smiles sheepishly, "Thank you Clint."

"Is that a proper thank you Maria?" Tyson frowned. She shrugged uncertain what he meant, "Lean over and give him a kiss. He deserves it for trying to teach a woman to ride." Shyly she listened and leaned left as much as she could but it wasn't enough with her right boot in the stirrup preventing her ability to stretch.

"If you want that kiss Barrow you're gonna have to climb up there and get it. She's gonna fall off trying to reach you." Wiley chuckled.

Clint just took advantage lifting up to kiss her left thigh, his tongue licking it just for meanness. She dropped her jaw gasping at his tongue. "Clint licked me." She looked at Tyson.

"I thought you liked being licked." Tyson winked at her.

"I do, but I like to be licked right here." She leans back to point at her pussy. Every guy there volunteered to lick her. Clint chuckled and patted her knee, leaving it there to see how long it would be before she grew too nervous over his touch.

"You can owe me a more proper kiss when you get back from your ride."

"Okay." She agreed.

"If you ask nice maybe the guys there will lick you." Tyson reaches over and rubs her right leg. She now had two men pampering her legs. She shivered and searched their eyes for interest. Trembling heavily she rocks a bit in her saddle nervously, it almost looked as if she were riding a big cock. Blushing she returns her innocent eyes back to the hands rubbing both of her legs. Whimpering she touches base one more time with each man's expressions. It was if they required an answer from her. Tension was thick in the air.

"Tyson?" She whispered his direction, "What am I to say?"

"You're the one that likes being licked Lil' Sis. That shyness has to go."

"I know." She pouts slightly then turns her attention toward the stable crew, "You would all want to lick me?"

The men moved in closer to her left forcing her to look down at each of them. Clint removed his hand from her knee and palmed the stubble of his 5:00 shadow. "Where was it you liked licked again?"

She leans back slightly in her saddle, taking her reins in one hand to free up her other. Placing fingers on her clitoral area she shows them. Men stood on their boot toes just to capture a glimpse of where she was pointing. "Right here. It feels really good there."

"I've never licked a gal there before." George prompted. "Have you Billy?"

"Nope! I don't think Maria is serious about it no ways."

"Yes I am."

"Horses are getting restless." Tyson smirks, "Save the lick talk until we get back. Besides Maria there might change her mind."

"No I won't." She gets pouty. "You guys told me a girl can't become a woman until she lets a man know what she likes. I LIKE LICKED." She excites her tone of voice.

"Well now! That's a girl demanding attention." Clint puckers his lower lip.

"I know what I want." She shares a childlike voice of innocence.

"Tell you what Lil Missy..." Clint wiggles the toe of her boot playfully, "You come back from your ride and we'll see if you still want licked. None of us here has ever done that so we need to talk about it some. If you can be patient with us we'll consider it."

"I have lots of patience."

"No you don't." Wiley laughed, "You follow me around like a lost puppy."

"I just like being around my new brothers."

"Well, consider us your new Uncles." Clint patted her calf.

"I have Uncles?"

"You do. It's just not these goofballs." Tyson rolls his eyes. "Come on Maria. Gently coax Betsy and let's go."

"You may walk Betsy." She leans forward and points. Betsy sensing her request, mainly because Tyson on Buckshot began walking toward the exit, followed along. Maria was grinning from ear to ear thinking she was in control. Behind her the stable boys clustered close to one another admiring her sweet little ass.

"Daaaaamn! Those Barnett boys found themselves one dumb filly." Loomis sighed.

"Dumber the better." George snickered.

Billy concurred, "Man I hope the Barnett's let us fuck that gal."

"She's their new baby sister. Show some respect." Clint knuckle slapped Billy on the shoulder, then chuckled, "She can ride my saddle horn any time she wants."

"Let's set up the poker table. We can lick her on that." Miguel offered a good idea.

"Finish shoveling the stalls." Clint grunted, "Can't enjoy her if we're smellin' horse shit." The crew went back to work.

Outside in the sunlight the three amigos rode side by side, Wiley and Tyson opting to stay close in case Betsy bolted. She was a mild natured nag so their worry wasn't heavy hearted. Watching Maria enjoying herself the boys just had to stir up the hormonal curiosity within her.

"Proud of you Maria. You shoved that shyness aside and took control over your needs."

"I did?"

"You just asked those boys to lick you. That took guts." Wiley acted impressed. "You may just have a Barnett in you somewhere."

"I want to have a Barnett in me." She was just that naïve, not even knowing how her words sounded.

"Oh, trust us, you're gonna find plenty of Barnett in you here soon." Tyson smirked. "We Barnett's stick together like glue."

"Quit talkin' about glue around the horses Ty. They might think we're takin' 'em to the factory." Wiley laughed. That went waaaaay over Maria's head.

"I think the fellas liked you Maria."

"I hope so. I don't want anyone to dislike me."

"Only way to make sure is to hug them a lot. The more body contact the better. A guy needs to know a girl wants to be friendly."

"I like hugging. George and Billy hugged me really tight." She nodded her fond memory, "Why did they lift me so high to hug me?"

"Because you're a shorty. Guys do not like to bend over to hug a gal. You're in Texas Baby Sister. We do things differently than down there in Colombia." Tyson pointed out. It wasn't far off from being true.

"So it's okay to let them pick me up to hug me?"

"Absolutely. What I did notice about those hugs though, was you grew shy again. A woman leaps into those kind of hugs, and pulls the man close to her."

"But, my boobies were right in their faces."

"Doesn't matter. Hug them to your boobies. Show them how much you respect them."

"Okay Wiley. I will try again when we get back."

"We're gonna make a woman out of you yet." Wiley chuckled.

"Make me. Make me." She grew excitable.

"Calm down before you scare Betsy. We don't need to send her into a run and throw you off."

"Sowwy!" She pats Betsy's neck, "No running Betsy."

The boys had to shook their heads. Following a trail out through the rougher terrain the sun grew hotter than hell itself. Maria's skin was tinted red even through her already golden flesh. Sharing a canteen of water amongst themselves at least hydrated her. "I'm really hot."

"Yes you are." Wiley winked, "Look at you sweat Miss Glossy. Mmmm mmmm!"

"Shiny as all get out." Tyson agreed.

"Trail up ahead leads to a big lake. We'll stop there and take a swim to cool off." Wiley loved swimming.

"Water will feel really good." She just wanted to talk.

"There's a lone Birch out there lakeside. We used to swing on a rubber tire growing up, and jump into the lake. Fun times huh, Coyote?"

"Hell yeah! Used to swing so high I could do a double somersault before hitting the water."

"You that limber Maria?"

"I don't know. I can try."

"There it is." They reach the hilltop and peer down at a sizeable lake. Some might say pond. Big enough to go boating if it were a john boat. Alongside the lake was a hitching post to tether the horses yet give them access to drink from the lake. Making their way down Tyson climbs off first and ties up Buckshot. Wiley followed with Cortez. Once done they took the reins from Maria and wound the rein around the pole. Maria remained in her seat almost afraid of trying to get down. Wiley offered his help to Maria standing to Betsy's left with his arms outstretched.

"Take your boots out of the stirrups, then bring your right leg over toward me." She obeyed and sat with both legs dangling. Feeling evil Wiley lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders dragging her from the saddle. Her pussy rolled directly over his face. Squealing as his lips grazed her labia she lurched forward hugging his head and knocking his cowboy hat off. Her tits were crushed over his scalp. "Now this is a good hug." He mumbled, his mouth smothered in pussy. She felt his warm exhale literally blow up inside her hole.

"This is how I'm supposed to hug a man?" She looked over at Tyson.

"One way. This style of hug shows a man how happy you are to see him."

"I'm always happy to see my brothers."

"Then, you should hug us like this more often."

"Wiley is licking me." She shares her awe as his tongue entered her pussy wagging. "Nnnnmmm!" She exhaled vividly. "I like this kind of hugging."

"Put her down Coyote."

"You want a hug?" Wiley offered to pass her over while he still had her in his grasp. Shrugging Tyson laughed, "I could use a tight wet hug. Come on over here Sweatheart." He used sweat instead of sweet. Wiley motioned Tyson to his side and carefully she extended her leg over Tyson, her thighs ripped wide between both brothers. In doing so her pussy hole gapped wide, Wiley couldn't resist one more depth charge of his tongue. "FUCK I LOVE LICKING BABY SISTER." He rallied then released her to Tyson in the very same pose. Now Tyson's hat toppled from his head. She giggled uncontrollably at their transfer tactics, feeling as if they were fighting over her. Being the two youngest brothers that was quite possible.

Once settled on Tyson's shoulders he held her ass in his hands like a seat and felt her smother him in a tight clingy hug. Her pussy smearing along his nose at first until resting on his tongue. He too dug his tongue as deep as he could get it, flicking it about in search of her G-spot. Nipples teasing his bald head was definitely a plus.

"Mmmmmmmm! I don't remember being licked up in there. Owen did a little but not so deep." She quivered, her words vibrating, it was as deep as her virginity allowed. Moving behind her Wiley knelt and licked her asshole, the new sensation making Maria hug Tyson tighter. "I like being licked there too." Enjoying her for a good five minutes Maria Blanco squirted a bit into Tyson's mouth. He was used to it. Finally, both men stopped cold. She realized they were missing and kicked her boots against Tyson's back, "More! Morrrre!"

"Tell that to the stable boys when we get back."

"Should I let them lick me? I...really don't know them."

"They're good guys. I don't see a problem. That is if they decide they like you enough to even want to." Wiley wiped his chin of saliva.

"They will. I'll make them like me. I'll hug then really, really tight and tell them I've missed them."

"That might work. You do realize that the white stuff is going to give them a lot of aches and pains right?"

"I never thought of that."

"You start something, you finish it. That's what being a woman is all about Sis." Tyson pointed out.

"Licking me will make the white stuff hurt them? I don't want to cause them pain. Maybe I shouldn't let them lick me."

"You really want to not be licked?" Wiley laughed.

"Noooo! He selfishly pouted, "I want to be licked."

"It's alright to be selfish Maria. If you cause them pain it's because they can't resist you."

"They want to lick me that badly?"

"I can't speak for them. You can ask them just like that when we get back. Except say...you want to lick me badly don't you? It's the proper way to ask." Wiley mimicked her sexy childlike tone.

"Okay, I will."

"Let's go for that swim." Tyson switches her on his shoulders to piggyback in a dramatic swinging of her tiny little body. Wiley grabbed his brothers hat and dusted it off trailing behind. There was that gorgeous tight barely legal ass. "Fuck she makes my dick hard." He mumbled.