Baby Sister Ch. 06: BOO COCKY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I am." She sighed then whispered, "I guess they decided they wanted to lick me." Hearing her Billy mumbled his agreement with a mouthful of sloppy cunt.

"Hurry it up Billy, I wanna hug too." George spoke toying with her toes. Grumbling at having to give up too soon Billy caved and sent her into George's clutches. Sharing saliva amongst men didn't seem to be a problem, George dug in just as viciously as Billy had, taking brief moments to gnaw at her clit. Yelping faintly she clung to him with diligence, her hips even lifting some to press her pussy closer to his mouth. Maria Blanco was feeling really good.

With Loomis and Miguel returning from putting Betsy away they smothered around her. Taking time to just observe and chat quietly with the Barnett's. Suggestions arose as Clint told Tyson they had set up their poker table, which was just a large wooden cable spool and some cut tree stumps as seats.

"Maria?" Clint interrupted her pleasure caressing her back lovingly, "We boys talked and it'd be our honor to lick you properly. Let's make you comfy okay?"

"Uh huh!" She nodded feverishly as George wagged deep inside her. Her reply almost sounded eager. Of course it was.

"Hand her off George." Clint claimed her in his arms. Disappointed by being taken from her hug she pouted but let the elder take her into a vacant horse stall that was cleaner than the outside. Seeing a round table with some bedrolls padding it she found herself laying on them. They were comfortable all mounded for thickness. Taking seats George, Billy, Loomis, Miguel, and finally Clint surrounded her as she sat up on her hands exploring their expressions. The Barnett's kept their distance leaning on the stall gate waving at her. She waved back giddily.

"This is a little new for all of us, mostly me and Loomis there." Clint informed her, "The younguns get out more than we do." Clint and Loomis were both married but she hadn't even noticed their wedding bands. In the heat of her necessity she probably wouldn't have cared. "I gave you a good hug and tried out my tongue, how did I do?"

"I liked it." She blushed with a beguiling hint of horniness.

"I did okay?"

"Yes."

"Good deal. I'll try it again here in a few. Let's let Loomis there give it a shot."

Loomis in his seat to her left reached over and grabbed her left knee and slid her around on the padding to face him. Tugging her ass closer to the edge of the table he pried her thighs wider to examine his delectable target. "Maria, you have one fine lil' pussy."

"I do?" She smiled, eyes flaring at his praise. Convinced by his brewing appetite she agreed, "I DO." Everyone chuckled.

"At least she knows how sexy she is." Clint twisted in step to tell Wiley and Tyson.

"Sexiest kid in Texas." Billy beat the Barnett's reply. "I could lick that pussy for hours."

"You could?" She drooped her chin at the thought. "Can I try that?" Maria looked to Tyson and Wiley for consideration. "Will it make me a woman faster?"

"I say save Billy's offer for another day." Tyson informed his decision, "You're gonna get an hour as it is between all those fellas. Take what we have time for."

"Okay Tyson. LICK ME!" She begged Loomis, her knees fanning beneath his grasp.

"Fair enough, I'm going in Pumpkin." Loomis removed his hat and dug in tongue lapping lightly over and over her clitoris. She watched him from her upper body raise, he winking at her as his tongue molded around her. She found it fun to watch his movements, fingers easing up into her a bit without going too deep and risk ruining their fun. The implement of fingertips was just enough to send her upper body back down to the bedrolls. Unable to contain themselves George and Billy stood up and leaned over Maria and devoured her nipples. Squealing at their added attention she couldn't resist moaning. Lashes batting at the reaction her flesh was having to their mouths nibbling and licking her areolas, nipples being tugged between lips sent her mind into nothing but emotional response. Miguel even got into it licking her belly button for a ticklish quake of limbs.

"Baby Sister likes this." Wiley grinned to his brother.

"Wait until the Barnett's tag team her like this. We're fucking her that night."

"Lookin' forward to that. I'm thinkin' Sis is gonna get nice and hooked on sex."

"No doubt. Listen to her moan. So beautiful."

"She sounds fifteen."

"Looks fifteen." Wiley chuckled. "Shit! Do we really know how old she is?"

"Matty looked up her birth certificate. She's definitely 18."

"Whew! Never know her being from friggin' Colombia. Down there you can't tell me medical records are kept long."

"Esperanza has class. I'm pretty certain she had all that under control."

While the Barnett Boys discussed their concerns Maria was quickly finding herself heading into early orgasm. The stable hands were now licking every inch of her body, even her armpits, Miguel was having a heyday at her ticklishness. George rediscovered her toes and began licking and sucking on them. It was a war of giggling just to keep them in his mouth. Clint standing behind Maria's head shared his tented jeans with her gaze as her head hung over the edge of the table. Seeing his erection hiding out she gasped and murmured, "Are you hurting?"

"I'll be fine Kitten." He rubbed his crotch gritting his teeth, "Damn white stuff." He recalled Tyson's advisory text and got things started. "How you feelin' Sweetheart?"

"Really good." She winced with an exhausted whimper. He knew she was resisting an orgasm but caressed her cheek to be supportive. Her hand outraised toward him he let his crotch brush over her fingers. She noted her nails touching his jeans and pouted. "I hope you will be alright. I know how terrible that white stuff is on men. My brothers hurt all the time."

"I bet they do. It's hell on us fellas. You just lay there and enjoy yourself, don't fret over me." He looks up briefly at Miguel who boasted his own hard on. Taking his cue Miguel snarled loudly and gripped his crotch expressing a fierce pain.

"Duele."

Tilting her head to see Miguel she whimpers, "Nooo! Now Miguel is hurting. Do I cause this?"

"Just being near a girl does this to a man." Clint shudders, "We just live with it Sweetheart."

Just as fast Billy rears erect from feasting upon her nipple, he too grabbing his concealed dick, "Mother fuck it hurts."

"Noooo!" She reacts with empathy. "Billy is in pain also." She was haunted by so much going on around her that she could not comprehend how best to help everyone. As Miguel and Billy act out fighting their white devil moments, they began pulling their pants down in favor of gripping their dicks stroking hard for Maria to bear witness too. Shivering at the chaos of unstable stable boys she almost wanted to cry. Between their actions and Loomis eating her pussy she was torn between her own self gratification or helping the men in need. Jaw tiring Loomis pulled his drenched lips away from her thighs and began his own Oscar Meyer winning performance. Standing up quickly he held his abdomen as if ill and started his own barn dance, eventually opening his barn door and letting his trick pony out for air. At a meager six inches he was still formidable.

Missing his tongue Maria pouted and kicked her free foot on the table feeling cheated of her brewing orgasm, her pussy was on fire as it was. Seeing her reaction George released her toes from his lips and took on the vacancy of Loomis in eating her out. Maria smiled vividly at her new courtship. Heaven was right back on track.

With a symphony of agonizing snarls her eyes located Billy and Miguel again, then tipping her head back to witness Clint beating off right behind her scalp. Hugging the tables edge she could literally feel his crown in her hair. Miguel noting her temptation to reach over and grab Clint in her quest to ease at least one of them jumped next to Clint and planted his dick just as near as his crew boss.

Tilting her profile slightly captured his arrival. The horrific grunts of pain consumed her into giving up her own pleasurable expectations. Wiggling away from George he backed off to witness what she was attempting to do. Uncertain how best to help Clint and Miguel, Maria rolled over on to her stomach and repositioned on her knees to grip both Clint and Miguel's cocks as she had done to her brothers by the lake, almost wanting to show off what Tyson and Wiley had taught her. The problem was she didn't really have enough height from elbow to hand to be effective. Even as she struggled the men removed their hands to let her work.

George fidgeting at his loss eyed her trickling clam and cute little butt pucker poised high in her upper body slump. Picturing himself taking her doggystyle in that moment he frowned knowing he could not take her virginity without creating an argument with the Barnett's. Licking his lips George chose the better part of valor and just leaned over the table enough to start licking her butt pucker. Feeling his tongue she gasped and shared her amazement by peering over her brow at Clint and Miguel. They knew she loved her new torment.

Thoughts on Clint and Miguel, Maria realized the size and shape differences they had compared to all of the Barnett boys. They were much shorter in stock, Clint at seven was the closest, but his dick appeared different, mainly because he had never been circumcised. Overlooking it she still did her best. Miguel on the other hand, literally, was only sitting at six inches and narrow in girth. She was so far used to monsters with fist sized mushrooms that took two of her hands to be helpful. The Barnett's were a special breed compared to these men. Longhorn's indeed.

Billy moved to her right side and began jerking off, edging closer to Miguel but not hip to hip like Miguel was with Clint. Three dicks in sight Maria whimpered at how she could possibly help them all knowing it required more hands than she had. Eyes rolled back at her own thrill ride, induced through George's tongue now licking her cunt up to her pucker in long swathes. It was incredible. Even his fingers were under her clit teasing it. She wanted to burst but her divided attentions kept her wishes from occurring.

Billy motioned to George to stop and let Maria suffer losing out again to torture her hormones. They had discussed it prior to her return from the ride to get her close to climax multiple times but stop cold and do the white devil dance. Evil bastards all. Pulling away from her George too howled at his feigned agony. Eyes returning to normal Maria nearly screamed out of frustration. Glancing over at Tyson and Wiley she whined, "Brothers? How do I help them all?"

Tyson took the lead and made the journey to her left. Caressing her cheek he removed her hands from Clint and Miguel without making contact man to man. The second her hands left Clint and Miguel increased their shouts of trauma at her loss. It spooked her even as Tyson rolled her back over to lay facing up. "Now reach behind you again and grab Clint and Miguel. Grip them tight and don't let go." She lifts her arms behind her and takes control again. "See how much easier that is?"

"Yes. How do I help George, Billy, and Loomis?"

Before Tyson could even ponder his reply, George took his foot fetish into account and leaned in to grip her ankles poising her toes to each side of his dick. Enclosing his beast with her feet he began thrusting between them. She found it ticklish but interesting. A quick nervous glance at Tyson she sighed, "Oh!"

"You need to learn to use every part of your anatomy to help a guy Maria. While George is helping himself he's trying to teach you that. You should be the one using your feet to do what your hands are doing without his effort."

"I can do that. I use my toes to pick up things all the time. I'm good at that." She giggled. George gave up thrusting and let her stroke him with her feet. He was pretty impressed by her multitasking. They all were. Once she committed to a three way jerk off she heard Billy and Loomis huff and hiss stroking themselves. Attentions divided she slows her hand motions over Clint and Miguel considering reaching for Billy who eased closer still, almost touching her breast. Clint however touted loudly.

"Don't let go. Don't stop. Once you do that the white devil will retreat and make the pain ten times worse."

"He's right, Maria. Don't slow down even for an instant." Tyson rubbed her belly lightly, turning her attention to his caress by lifting her head, his fingers were getting close to her clit. She liked being touched there.

"I refuse to let them hurt. I just don't know how to help the others."

"Sometimes you can't. Unless the guys want to take over for you so you can go from guy to guy giving their hands a chance to rest." Tyson faintly touches her clit but doesn't rub it, merely pushing down on it to send fire through her hormonal tantrums. "You guys willing to let her go back and forth between y'all?"

"I will take over myself." Miguel withdrew and began jerking off over her scalp. With her hand free she drifted left to snatch up Billy.

"You have the right idea." Tyson smiled down at her innocent gaze. "Show them just how sexy you can be." She creased her brow at comprehending what Tyson was getting at but hardly had time to ponder it. Hearing Billy huff how beautiful she was sufficed. "Don't forget that pucker technique we showed you when you get the chance." She merely nodded and darted her gaze amongst each of her grips to seek out their reactions. Everyone seemed to favor her talents.

"Fuck it. Help Loomis there he's strugglin'." Clint claimed his cock sending Maria's hand to her right toward the loitering Loomis. Once gripped she did her best, her feet maintaining the perfect rhythm over George amazed everyone. Maria Blanco wanted to impress, it made her heart sing the more relief that she heard once she took over for a man. In her mind it was obvious they didn't know how to tame the white devil.

Clint and Miguel followed one another lifting up on their boot toes to get as close as possible to her head. They wanted a clear shot over her face when the time was right. Billy in position to fire over her tits stood ready as long as Maria maintained her strokes. Loomis could easily join forces with Billy in coating her gorgeous dancing titties. Only George was likely too far back to unload on her belly, he might possibly cream her cunt if Tyson backed off from teasing her clit. Tyson didn't seem in any hurry.

"Dammit!" They heard Wiley snap from leaning on the stall gate. In watching his new baby sister he had returned to his superior erection stance once again. Crowding close to Billy's side he unzipped his fly and pulled the Coyote out of it's den. Men had no choice but to look, those fucking Barnett's and their arm sized cocks really put a hesitation in the air. Jerking himself off near her belly and ribcage Wiley huffed in a hurry to be first to squirt over her golden flesh.

"Wiley is hurting again already?" Maria whimpered her sadness, "I wish I had more hands and feet."

"Concentrate on what you're doing Sis. I got this one, you can help me next time." Wiley grunted.

Looking to Tyson, Maria pouted a bit, "Are you hurting again too Tyson?"

"I think I'm okay. Do that chant you do but sound cute doing it."

"What's a chant?"

"You know, what you repeat to us when you're fighting the white devil."

"Oh!" She lowers her tone, "Come to me. Come to me. Come to me."

"Try switching the words to Cum on me. Cum on me. Cum on me." Wiley chuckled faintly panting at how close he and Loomis seemed to be. Miguel wasn't far off. George enjoyed her feet but the tightness just wasn't enough. Deciding to remove her feet he claimed her right foot and drew her leg to his left. Seeing him take over jerking, Wiley snatched up her other ankle and pried her legs wider. Tyson could now see her cunt vividly, it was soaking wet. In his pressing on her clit he opted to add a finger lower right up to her hole and dipped a single finger up inside. She moaned really loudly with an expression of, "Oh my God!" without the words.

"CUM ON ME. CUM ON ME. CUM ON ME." She rambled at Wiley's suggestion. She wanted to be loud so the white devil in each of them could hear her insistence on relieving their agony. It was working. Wiley made the first shot count, spitting her belly button. Trying not to hit Tyson was impossible. Tyson took one for the team but grimaced none the less. Loomis next to him fired the second shot on her right tit. Miguel and Clint timed things perfectly shooting over her face in large quantities. She winced but accepted their torrent without missing one beat of her chant.

Billy took the next shot on her opposite tit. Maria remained focused even though squealing in between her verses. Tyson was terrorizing her cunt so much she was reaching that near forgotten climax. Unable to chant any further she tensed up and arched her back. Counting down to orgasm Tyson added a second finger to her cunt. Not having much contact such as this she trembled like a web in a tornado. With a loud shrill scream Maria Blanco went insane. All over Tyson's hand withheld squirts attacked him. Both Barnett's were impressed that she had actually achieved a solid squirt, her being a virgin, then Tyson recalled how she flooded him earlier at home. As she convulsed Tyson withdrew his fingers knowing full well George was priming his cock closer to her pussy. With a guttural snarl George nailed her glistening cunt full force, creaming her clitoris and watching it trickle down over her hole. She was lost in her tremors.

"Maria! Pucker, you forgot to pucker." Tyson snapped, encouraging her brain to function. Fearing some form of punishment she rolled to her belly and kissed the urethra's of Clint and Miguel, lightly sucking leftover jizz into her mouth. Not swallowing in her roll she kissed Loomis on his crown licking up more. Another roll left she accepted both Wiley and Billy's cum droplets. That only left George. Scurrying to her knees she leaned forward while he was still jerking final additions toward her she lay her tongue directly under his beast. He managed another worthy squirt into her opened mouth. Giddy Maria stood up on her knees and looked over her cum coated frontal. "A woman never wastes that stuff Maria. Eat up." Tyson sent her fingers into gathering up their cum and licking it from her fingers. She tried her best cute poses to be more impressive to their thoughts.

As the group began zipping up they heard Paco in the next stall unable to contain his urges. Searching for Paco, Maria discovered him through the plank railing separating stalls. Lifting her arms toward Tyson she shared a desperate, "Carry me." Snatching her up Tyson contorted her over his shoulder, hurrying toward Paco. Remaining on their side of the stall Tyson turned her upside down and dangled her face where Paco could enter between planks. His dick mighty poised as he jerked off. Maria dangling in awe reached through the plank to take over his stroking. Tyson watched her work Paco over with zest. "Pucker wide." Ty insisted.

Mouth as wide as she could get it she was escorted closer to accept his entire crown into her mouth. Jerking furiously she managed his time until he lost his load deep inside her mouth. Choking she sucked him dry. A first for her. She felt pride hearing Paco thank her in Spanish. Once done Tyson pulled her upward and cradled her in his arms.

"That was fucking incredible Baby Sister. I think you're within two weeks of being a woman. I know I can't wait to congratulate you."

"That was fun Brother."

"Not for these bastards. They were just glad you were here to help."

"I will always be here for them. Family right?"

"Absolutely! Except for Billy, he's a dickhead." Billy nodded, he agreed to that assessment.