Baby Sister Ch. 06: BOO COCKY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing as Tyson bolted into a run toward the water Maria crushed her breasts around his neckline trying to hold on. Reaching the water he stopped cold and coaxed her down to the ground. In slithering down his back her nipples teased his spine offering him a moment of intense pleasure, eyeballs hiding behind his brow at the sensations. Even she felt a joyous ticklish sensation in her trailing nipples. They could not get any more erect.

Turning to face her Tyson pulled off his boots and socks, then unzipped his pants right in front of her. Sensing Wiley right behind her she leered over her shoulder to witness he too drop his own pants. A mighty big erection popped free right up on her ass cheeks. Returning her gaze toward Tyson his pants were down too. Even he was mere inches from her, his monster boy bobbing about touched her lower abdomen. She had two dicks touching her at once.

Closing in around her for a brief instant to knuckle butt each other with both hands they trapped her between them. Their dicks nudge upward in crushing against her body, Tyson's crown applied along her belly up to her cute navel, warm and throbbing against her skin. Wiley behind her mashing his towering penis right up between her butt crack, his girth surrounded by twin cheeks of pure perfection. Even his scrotum mashed along her great divide. She gasped at their up close and personal collision of her tiny frame. His nipples taunting Tyson's chest made him grin down at her innocent yet confused eyes. Seeing her reaction he snapped a glare toward his brother, Wiley reading his mind.

"UGGGGGGGGGHH!" Wiley snarled, "The pain is unbearable."

"DAMMIT! Me too. The white stuff is back in full force. I think I'm gonna double over." Tyson played off of his brothers impulse.

"Why now?" She pouted stomping her foot accidently stepping on Wiley's toes, "We were having fun. I hate the white stuff when it causes you pain."

"Let's just go for a swim and maybe the water will ease our agony." Tyson turned and hobbled down to the edge of the small lake and waltzed right in. Wiley joined him leaving Maria on shore, both men submerging up to their shoulders, sighing as if relieved. "It's helping a little." Both brothers acted as if soothing some. "You coming in Sis?"

She hesitated holding her cowboy hat over her tummy with both hands, her cute pussy seen just below the hats brim. "I...I don't know how to swim."

"You're kidding." Tyson winced.

"No wonder you haven't come out to the pool to swim with me." Wiley connected the dots. "I'll give you lessons. Where we are right now isn't that deep. Take your boots off and sit your hat down, come to me."

"That is what I tell the white stuff. It works."

"I know. We may need that after we get out of the water." Ty expressed grimacing at his discomfort. Setting her hat aside next to Tyson's clothes she tugged her boots and socks off one by one then slowly hobbled down to the shoreline. Whimpering with stress she trusted her brothers not to let her drown. One foot at a time she stepped into the water until reaching the boys. Wiley claiming her hands drug her body to him, chest on chest. Her trembling eyes peered up into his for a confirmation that she would be alright. His dick floated between her thighs making her tense as it rubbed along her clit.

"Okay, I'm going to teach you how to float. I want you to relax your body and lay back in my arms." Squealing under her breath she let him guide her back sideways, his hands holding her upper back and her butt, "Stretch your legs out." Watching them Tyson enjoyed seeing her body bobbing up in the water half submerged, her tits pointing toward the blue sky above, her cute pussy being pelted by the lake water and glistening.

"Do not let go of me." She tensed rigidly.

"You can't tense up like that Baby Sister. Just close your eyes and think of something you like. Something that makes you feel like a Princess." Relaxing some as she did her best, the second she smiled Wiley tried taking his hands away. She sank like a rock. Laughing at her going under Wiley pulled her back up after a snide comment of, "Guess I baptized her."

Surfacing while choking on water taken in out of her surprise release she panicked and reached out for Tyson as if thinking he would save her. He merely moved closer and joined Wiley in holding her flat on the water a second time. Giving her time to calm her nerves Tyson asked, "What did you think of?"

"Being licked. It makes me feel like a Princess."

"As it should. You're a Barnett now so you're royalty out here. Guys will realize that and obey your wishes."

"I...can tell them what to do?" She flared her eyes imagining the power. This was the first she had heard of such a thing.

"Sure. Just don't get too bossy or guys will resent you. Whenever you tell a guy what you want be sweet but direct. Look them in the eye and plant your palms on their chest when you want something from them. Your touch will let them know you're sincere."

"Okay."

Before she could think Wiley removed his hands again without her realizing it. For a few seconds she actually floated on her back. The second she noticed she sank again. "Almost had us a mermaid." Wiley chuckled.

While underwater Tyson whispered, "Think we should let the boys have their fun with her when we get back?"

"Why not? Give her the experience and she can bring it home to us." Drawing her up to catch her breath she chokes even harder. "You even holding your breath Maria?"

"Can we do this in our pool?" She whines, "The water tastes bad."

"Good point." Tyson nodded, "She's going to smell like fish."

"Reckon so. Looks like she's getting sunburnt too." Wiley realized, "Sunscreen in the saddle bags?"

"Don't we always?"

Standing Maria up but holding her back against him Wiley hugged her from behind, "You need work. We'll give you lessons in the swimming pool later this week or next, okay? By the time Esperanza comes home you can show her your best breast stroke." She lowers her eyes to her tits and reaches her hands in to caress her tits.

"Like this?" She lightly stroked them with trembling fingertips.

Chuckling Wiley kissed her shoulder, "Yup! Just like that. Keep working on that technique. Show the fellas at the stable how good you stroke your breasts."

"I will practice." She feels his penis gliding between her legs and jumps at it's solid contact with her labia, "Are you still hurting?"

"Never stops. We just try and tune it out by helping you Sis." Tyson smirks, "Ever been on a tire swing?"

"No."

"Let's swing you a few minutes then lotion you up for the return ride. We don't need you looking like a lobster and hurting as bad as we do." Tyson takes her hand and they walk out of the water. Wiley remained where it was cool and chose to swim for deeper water enjoying the day.

Out of the water Tyson pulled her along toward the tree with a long outcropped branch, the tire swing dangling there confused her. Seeing her hesitation he just picked her up in his arms cradling her as if carrying his lover over a threshold. Guiding her legs through the old Firestone tire he sat her down. "Reach up and hold the rope with both hands." Doing so he clutched the tire from the sides and walked backwards with it lifting her higher. "Hold on I'm letting go." He launched her into a swing making her giggle. It was a quick study that she was having fun.

"Higher Tyson, higher." He pushed her harder and harder then ran under her in his last highrise attempt. Her feet were pointing out like spears. Tyson Barnett suddenly felt like a true brother. This gorgeous little girl was stealing his heart. For ten more minutes he assisted her swinging single status, his dick so hard he felt like nutting without any abuse, precum trickling as she stopped her advancing and sat there watching him. "Tyson?"

"Yeaaah?" He grimaced at his discomfort.

"Is the white stuff trying to get out? I see some."

"Oh! It's just teasing me. Getting my hopes up that it will shoot out. Trust me it's going to take some help to drag it out kicking and screaming."

Moving behind her he helps her out of the swing. By now Wiley had long since stepped from the lake and had kept busy while his brother entertained Maria. Spreading out a bed roll in the grass and finding the sunscreen he posed the bottle for Tyson to see.

"Maria? Let's get you lotioned up before you get too crispy." She danced her way, almost skipping to Wiley's side and dropped to her knees. Tyson joining them the trio sat there in preparation of taking care of their sister. Wiley squeezing lotion in his hand also squirted some into Tyson's. Together the boys applied the lotion to her flesh. She trembled at their coating her private parts, tits, ass, going so far as to bend her forward and get in between her butt crack. Tyson rolling his fingers over her clam from behind made her tense and giggle. "Don't tickle."

"No choice. You want to get burnt on this sweet little puss?"

"Nooo!" She pouted. Wiley even spread lotion across her face using his thumbs to smooth it all in. She stared him in the eye without blinking. "I love how my brothers care about me."

"Anything we can do for you, we will. You just return the favor." Wiley leaned in and rubbed his nose on hers making her wince giggling. Smiling he switched personas and pulled away growling, "FUCKIN' HELL!! This damned white shit is tearing me up." He falls back on the blanket in front of her gripping his cock stroking it, "GET OUT YOU MOTHERFUCKER." He roared, kicking his legs about as if having an epileptic fit. Tyson nearly busted up seeing Maria's horrified expression. She leaped to his aid without even asking.

"Let me do it." She took over using both hands to stimulate his beast.

"Palm the head and twist at it." Wiley groaned covering his eyes against the harsh sun with his forearm.

"Like this?" She lightly gripped his mushroom and taunted it with slow twists without intentionally hurting him.

"That's it. Fuck I love your hands Maria."

While she smiled at her helpful pursuit Tyson behind her seized the moment. "UGGGGGH! Now it's attacking me again. I have to stretch out." Brother side by side with brother griped in pain. Seeing Tyson hurting Maria looked at her hands realizing she could probably use one on each of them. Scooting her knees around to sit between their hips she took one dick in each hand and began jerking them off. The boys just hid their eyes and complained one minute, praised her the next. "Shit! Maria? Use that sunscreen on your palms to lotion our cocks. Mine's getting raw." She located the bottle and slicked up her palms then returned to jerk them off more smoothly. Both men sighed at her efforts.

"Come to me. Come to me. Come to me." She repeated over and over in her attempt to get the white stuff to follow her plea.

"Maria?" Wiley grit his teeth as if in agony, "Pucker your lips around the head and suck on it a bit. The white stuff will follow the suction up from inside."

"Okay." She leaned over him forced to pull Tyson's dick sideways in order to succeed. Mouth wide she barely presses her lips around half of his crown and sucks on it.

"Fuck that helps. Do that to Tyson now. Go back and forth between us. Don't give the white stuff time to retreat too deeply." She immediately released Wiley and applied her lips to Tyson's beast. Back and forth she went over ten times while her hands worked their shafts roughly. Finally Wiley snarled and shot his load into open air while Maria had her lips on Tyson. His jizz coated her knuckles and made her pull away from Tyson.

"I did it." She bubbled up.

"Hell yes you did Medicine Woman." Wiley panted, "Just do Tyson now."

"Suck on the tip longer now." Tyson winced favorably, "I can feel it coming. Keep your lips and hands in action until it does." She sucked his crown above the urethra harder than before sending Tyson into arching his spine. "That's it Maria. Don't stop." She didn't, in her effort she took his entire crown into her mouth without even realizing it. She was growing lost in her mission. Tyson looking over at Wiley watching grinned as her eyelids sealed, just hearing her moan at her hunger to please made the boys fist bump once more. "SHIT!" Tyson withdrew his fist and detonated up into Maria's mouth. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" He roared filling her throat in creamy delight. She choked on his load and pulled her lips from his cock and made a face of uncertainty. "Drink that." Pouting she just swallowed the load and reacted to it more favorably than she imagined. Smiling at his flavor she giggled.

"Why does bad stuff taste so good?"

"Just how life is Sis. Thank you Sweetheart. You did awesome. Wiley? What did we ever do without her around?"

"Choked that fucker until it couldn't stay in. Took forever most days but a woman just knows how to tempt that white fucker out."

"So I'm a woman?"

"No." Wiley scowled, "Stop asking when, we'll let you know when you are. Just keep learning what we teach you."

"I will not fail. I want to be a woman soon."

"Just have fun until you do."

"I am having fun. Can I go hug the others now?" She beguiled them with brilliant eyes.

"Yeah, let's head home." Tyson crawled to his feet and got dressed. Wiley joined him, this time putting his shirt back on against the blistering heat. Both brothers took a minute to add more sunscreen to their own needy flesh. Helping her up into Betsy's saddle the boys climbed their own steeds and they set out for the stables.

Tyson in the distraction of Wiley talking to Maria found time to send texts back to Clint about what to expect from Maria once they returned so that he could prepare the others in their twisted play date. The Barnett's only rule was not too rough, not too pushy. He explained their white stuff agony so that even they could act out their frustrations, including her new hugging style. Tyson wanted to see just how Maria would react under so many guys complaining at once. Clint's response was a hearty laugh and a "Hiyo Silver." Even Tyson had to contain his laugh. Looking over at Maria he could tell she was in a good mood. Believing every word the Barnett's breathed only added to her experiences, as long as she was having fun the game would keep alive.

An hour later the trio of horseback riders reached the stable and were greeted by Loomis and Paco, having kept a watchful eye on their return. Swaying in her saddle Maria rocked back and forth nervously. With each forward movement her pussy brushed the leather exciting her. Tyson noticed her wiggling in the saddle and motioned Wiley to observe her. In her nervousness she was turning herself on even more. A shared pucker between brothers they read into her upcoming meet and greet.

"Hurry Betsy." She wanted her horse to go faster.

"Hey! Relax there Ginger Rogers. Don't provoke Betsy." Tyson warned her on the way down the hill.

"My name is not Ginger. I'm just in a hurry. "

"Gotta pee?" Wiley wondered.

"Yes. But I want hugs too."

"Can you hold it?" Tyson asked.

"Yes."

"Don't you pee on these guys." Wiley laughed, "Well Billy you can. He's a lil' prick."

"I don't want to pee on anyone. I can hold it until we get back to the house."

Convinced that she was certain, the horses reached the stable entrance and the brothers were first to climb down. Paco again took Cortez and Buckshot back to their stalls where fresh food and water awaited them. He would remove their saddles and begin brushing them down. He of all of the stable boys had no interest in their games. Not that he didn't find Maria adorable in her almost childlike persona. Her body and behavior would entice fantasies in any man in his right mind, wrong reasons.

Clint met up with Maria and her horse Betsy, taking the reins from Maria. Patting Betsy's neck to relax her Clint passed the rein to Miguel and they waited there to see her enthusiasm rising up. "You have a nice ride Maria?"

"Yesssss! It was fun. I even had swimming lessons, and swung on a tire."

"Sounds like a good time was had by all."

"She saved our asses Clint." Wiley smirked, "I won't go into detail but it's that daily dose of severe cramps of the manhood if you know what I mean."

"Oh, hell! I know how that is. It usually hits me about this time of day too. Fuckin' white devil. Sorry for my language Maria, let me help you down." Clint raises his arms up for her. She takes her boots out of the stirrups and winces. "You okay Sweetheart?"

"My calves are raw."

"She's not used to wearing man boots." Wiley grinned. "You can take those boots off Maria."

"I can?"

"Sure you can Darlin'." Clint shared concern helping her once she cast her right leg over her saddle to sit there with her legs dangling. As Clint removes her boots, then her socks she wiggles her toes to regain circulation. Her cute painted toenails were bright pink like her pussy. Yes Clint notices the similarity, his eyes stared up directly at her as her legs outstretched dramatically. Sitting her boots on the dirt floor of the stable he stood back up and even offered to massage her feet and raw calves. She let him finding comfort in his warm attentions. "Y'know? You runnin' barefoot in the stables isn't a good thing. Lord knows what you might step on and get these adorable lil' feet dirty, or even worse cut." She fidgeted not wanting to put her boots back on.

"Do I have to put my boots on?"

"Naaaa! I can carry you. Me and the boys can take turns on you." How he phrased things went flying right over her head.

"I want a hug." She couldn't wait to get down, going so far as to plant her feet on both of his shoulders in preparation to be helped from her saddle. Passing his hat to Miguel briefly, Clint stepped closer and let her slide her legs down over his back. Her cute pink pussy mashed right over his face. Inhaling her scent he captured stagnant lake water but didn't let it dissuade him in the least. Burying his tongue inside her she yelped and hugged his scalp just as the Barnett's had shown her. Being licked was becoming an obsessive trait in little Maria Blanco. "Hug me tighter." She increased her grip on the back of his head, her 34B's agitating his hair. Although his scruffy beard tickled she didn't complain, his tongue took the sensations in a much better direction.

All around Clint the others stood trying hard to contain their amusement at her stupidity. Crowding closer George and Billy wanted in.

"Don't hog all the hugs Old Man." Billy patted Clint's back, while George wiggled her toes with a deep desire to suck on them. George had a foot fetish. Before he could sample them Clint reared his wet mouth away from her twat and ventured to tilt his head back. Her nipples slid right across his face.

"Now that's the best hug I've ever gotten. Thank you Maria."

"I will always hug you as good as this."

"That's what a real woman should say."

"It is? Yay! I'm getting closer." She leered back at the Barnett's beaming with pride.

"Where's my hug?" Billy tickled her ribs chuckling. Hearing her giggle and tense up defensively Clint carefully passed her off to Billy. Straddling his face Billy stormed her pussy and licked it with a deeper hunger than Clint had. Youth spoke volume. Awestruck, she dropped her jaw and tilted her head back to share a gaze with Wiley and Tyson.

"I love hugging." She whimpers as Tyson and Wiley ease closer and rub her back softly, Wiley stroking her hair.

"Best part of each day isn't it?" Tyson whispered into her ear. "Don't you ever forget how this is a show of respect as much as your adoration."

"She's got the right idea, Brother. Maria's not dumb." Like a box of boulders Tyson rolled his eyes trying hard not to chuckle. Noting Maria smiling brightly at being complimented for her intelligence Tyson just squeezed her shoulders tightly. "Yup! She's one smart cookie."