Baby Sister Ch. 06: BOO COCKY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your socks and boots on Princess." Wiley helped her into them so that Tyson could stand her up. Once on her feet she danced about with her arms in the air.

"I love Texas now. I can do anything." She grew overconfident.

"Let's get you back to your bedroom and clean you up Miss Cocky." Ty chuckled.

"Noooooo! Harriet will chase me out. I want to shower with you."

"I swear..."Wiley rolled his eyes, "She's afraid of a little boo."

"HA!" Billy laughed, "Boo Cocky."

Everyone busted up but Maria, she fidgeted thinking they were making fun of her. Hugging her to his side Tyson rubbed her upper arm vigorously with praise, "They just created a new nickname for you. Boo Cocky."

"Is it a good nickname?"

"Of course it is."

"Then, I like it."

"Let's get home."

"Okay. Bye everyone." They all waved. Billy adding, "CUM SEE US SOON." She would certainly come back. Before leaving the barn with bananas in hand, none even eaten, she twirled on her boot heel. "Bye Betsy." Enough horsing around. Wiley peeled a banana and ate it. Tyson took another but taunted her ass hole with it all the way back to the dune buggy. She could not stop laughing.

"Boo Cocky! Gotta love it. Paints a pretty picture don't it?"

It was a fact.