Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry guys. Watching Mister C's hard-on in the truck was kinda a turn on," she said meekly before she sat down on the seat again.

"Come on Mom. Your turn," Carrie coaxed.

"Do I have to?" Melissa asked quietly.

"Yes. You do. All of us are."

She took a deep breath and then pulled up her t-shirt, exposing a pair of breasts that were every bit as big as Shania's but without the firm shape. The tiny triangles covered her areola and nipples, but the strings were obviously straining to hold her boobs up where they belonged. She wiggled herself on the seat to work her shorts down without standing up, pushing them down her legs and kicking them off. I could see she had on the same tiny blue bikini bottoms the rest of the girls had on, but there was something a little different. It took several moments for me to realize the material was darker. Not because the material was different, but because it was wet. I closed my eyes and tried to will my dick to stop throbbing, completely unsuccessfully.

It was only about twenty minutes to the island, during which I was treated to an incredible show of boobs bouncing in their tiny tops each time we bounced over another boats wake. With a throbbing hardon, I concentrated on driving the boat, easing it into a small cut in the shoreline on the deeper side of the island, allowing me to run the pontoons right up onto the island a foot or so. I left the engine idling, in forward, holding the boat tight against the shore while I quickly jumped out and tied two lines to the front of the boat from trees on the shoreline. I climbed back in and shut down the outboard. "Okay girls. Everything up there and these coolers all need to get unloaded. I've been promised that you girls are doing the hard work, so have at it!"

In moments the girls were all up and milling around, my daughter having done this enough times with our family to know how to organize the process and where things needed to be put. Tents, cook boxes, coolers, camp chairs all had their own place. Even the porta-potty got set in an appropriate location. Once everything was unloaded, my daughter set up a chair in the shade of one of the taller trees and forced me to sit in it, insisting that she had it all under control.

It was all I could do to NOT grab hold of my cock and stroke it, watching the girls working to set up the tents. The string bikinis that had been chosen by Lillian I think, had extremely tiny little bottoms, nearly thong type, leaving all the girls butts almost completely naked. Each time they bent over to get a pole or try to lift part of the tent, they flashed their crotches, and in more than a few instances, those tiny bikini bottoms seemed to no longer be staying in place. At first, I thought it was accidental, until I happened to catch Lillian pull the crotch of her suit out, presumably to settle it back in place. Only she didn't. She very intentionally settled it so that it was to the side of her pussy, so that when she stepped in front of me and bent to pick up a tent pole, her entire pussy was exposed.

Between seeing her pull the crotch away and her bending over, I could tell she had a small patch of auburn curls on her mound, neatly trimmed into a little triangle pointing down at her smoothly shaven pussy lips. Her lips, creamy white with tiny red freckles, were full and round, framing only the tiniest amount of inner labia trying to peek out. The sight of her pussy reminded me of how my youngest daughter, and her friend's pussies looked the time I was working out on the elliptical machine in our workout room and the two came in to do yoga, naked. I was just thankful that both of them were over eighteen, or I'm sure the parents of Mary's friend probably would have had a fit that I didn't chastise them and leave the room immediately, instead of finishing the last five minutes of my workout before leaving.

I wasn't at all sure what was the intent, but not only had Lillian shown me her creamy white pussy, but Tabitha had flashed me her dark, nearly black pussy lips and all the flowery inner lips she had protruding, when she pulled her bikini bottom away from her pussy for a moment, while bent over where I could easily see her.

Shania appeared to get frustrated that her big tits kept falling out of the tiny top, and eventually took it off completely, walking around bare chested, her big firm looking breasts and rock hard nipples jutting out as she helped set up the first tent.

"Mister C? Would you set up the bathroom? I really have to go," Lizzy said as she walked up, clasping her hands in front of her crotch.

"Um. Sure," I said, getting out of my chair. I looked around and decided to set it up a short distance from the tent, in a small clear spot between a few trees. "It'll take a few minutes to set up the enclosure."

"Oh, I don't think I need that. I mean, I don't think I can wait that long and...well...other than you, it's just us girls, right?"

"True," I said as I carried the small portable toilet to the gap in the trees. I set it down and opened the lid. "To flush, you pump this to put water in and then you pull this handle," I said before turning to look at her. She stood in front of me with her bikini bottom all the way off, leaving her curly brunette bush and pussy exposed. "I'll get the paper," I said, trying to pull my eyes from her. I got up and walked away, leaving her to sit down on the only foot high little toilet. I walked to the cook box, retrieved a roll of toilet paper and then walked back. She was still sitting on the little toilet, her knees pushed apart, a look of relief on her face as she peed in the small toilet. I carried the paper to her and held it out as she finished. She took the roll from me and, smiling, stood up, with her legs apart, giving me one hell of a view of her unshaved lips and the inner labia protruding from between them.

"Thank you. That's soooo much better," she said, spreading her legs even wider as she wiped herself. She dropped the paper into the toilet and then bent over, leaving her legs straight. "Just pump this?" she asked, starting to work the hand pump. Her pussy pushed out at me from between her thighs and I had to admit that the temptation to just pull my suit down and stuff my rock hard dick into that pussy was...well, almost overwhelming. "Then what?" she asked.

I stepped closer to her and bent over her back. "Pull that handle down there."

"This one?" she asked, leaning back towards me a little, pressing her bare ass against my swimsuit covered hard-on. "Yeah. That one," she said with a smile in her voice.

"There you go," I said, quickly stepping back and walking back to my chair. I plopped down and sat, staring at the girls working to start setting up the second tent, trying to make some sense of what had just happened. If that wasn't an invitation, I didn't know what was. But an invitation didn't make sense. I mean several of these girls I didn't even know before this morning. I watched them work, nearly all the girls, with the exception of Carrie and my daughter, flashing boobs or pussy at me teasingly. I'd long since abandoned any thought that it was accidental. No, this was completely planned. I just didn't know why.

Soon both tents were up, and the girls were working on blowing up the air mattresses. The queen size one went into my tent, where it usually went, and the three full sized ones went into the wall tent.

"Dale," Melissa said as she walked up to me. "I've been told I'm supposed to help you set up the tube, whatever that means."

"It means the girls want to go tubing. Come on," I said, getting out of my chair. I led her to a large green plastic tub container that had been unloaded. I opened it to reveal a tow rope and the 'big bertha' three person mega tube. Unlike the little one person tubes that were little more than doughnuts, this was a large triangle shaped inflatable with a back and handholds. I used the battery powered inflator that was in the tub to blow it up, and then the two of us carried it to the water. I took the tow line and carried it through the boat to the stern and showed Melissa what I needed her to do, and then slipped on one of the neoprene life jackets we used with the tube. I put down the swim ladder and lowered myself down until I was floating. I eased myself around the engine and into the gap between the pontoons.

"Okay. You want to hand me down the first hook?" I called up to Melissa. She leaned over the stern reaching down with the hook in her hand. It really wasn't fair, expecting that tiny little bikini top to hold those huge tits. The top was clearly meant for someone of much smaller chest proportions. As she bent over, not one, but both breasts shifted in the little top and then slid right out the top of the tiny triangles as she leaned herself over to give me the hook. I could see the look on her face, feeling her breasts slip free and dangle down, unrestrained towards me. She shifted, thinking about straightening up and fixing herself, but she misjudged her grip on the rail, and her hand slipped off the smooth aluminum.

Everyone has seen those slow motion accident scenes on tv shows. I wonder how many have seen them in person. As her hand slipped off, she reached down with the other, looking for anything solid to arrest her forward roll. I already had one hand on the edge of the deck to steady myself, so it made perfect sense to reach up to steady her. I reached up as she reached down, our hands missing each other by mere millimeters. She continued to tumble, and I continued to reach up to catch her. I felt my hand connect with her body and used what force I could put into my arm to try and steady her, slowing her slow tumble.

We hung there, her waist bent over the railing, her legs sticking in the air, one of my hands holding the boat and the other fully gripping her right breast, holding her up. She couldn't get enough leverage to pull herself back upright, and I couldn't lift any further. If I let go, she was going to tumble straight into both me, the water and the pontoon, which in all likelihood would not end up well. Her hand finally found my shoulder, her weight pressing down on me through her arm more so than her soft breast, but all her efforts to push herself up did was to push me further down into the water.

I wasn't sure who started laughing first, her or me, but we both ended up laughing at the absurdity of the situation, both of us trying to find a way out of the precarious position. I certainly didn't want to let go, not only out of fear she'd tumble down and hurt herself on the pontoon, but also because with her balanced as she was, I had something in my hand that I hadn't felt in over two years, and it was having its impact. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get enough leverage to get her pushed back up again, even pulling myself hard up towards her with one hand. So there we were, stuck, one hand on one of her soft tits, the other tit hanging a foot from my face, her feet stuck in the air, and my cock growing inside my swim trunks. I don't know how long we'd have hung like that before my arms gave out and she tumbled, out of control, into the water. Suddenly I felt the pressure ease and she began to straighten up. I pushed myself up harder to help as the pressure eased and I buoyed up in the water nearly a foot. I looked up as she settled herself back on the bench on her knees in the boat staring at her completely exposed breasts before my daughter's face appeared over the stern rail with a goofy smile.

"You okay down there?" she asked while Melissa worked to tuck her tits back into the tiny bikini top.

"Yeah. Fine."

"Here," she said, taking the rope and hanging the hook down within my reach. I took the hook, clipped it in place and then by the time I had maneuvered myself to the other side, she had that hook hanging down in my reach. I clipped that one on as well and then climbed up the ladder back into the boat, water streaming from my long shorts style swim trunks and the neoprene life jacket. "Oooooo. Nice Dad! Didn't know you were into that flashing scene."

"Huh?" I asked in confusion as I took the life jacket off.

"Look down Dad!" she said with a huge grin on her face.

"Whoa!" I gasped in surprise. Apparently as part of the little issue with Melissa, I'd caught my suit on something sharp, probably the little bracket that holds the live well pump, and ripped my suit open, leaving my seriously hard dick sticking out, fully exposed. I quickly tried to cover myself with my hand while Melissa stared at my long fat dick.

"If you want, I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind you running around like that," my daughter said. "They were a little disappointed I hadn't hired a stripper."

"Very funny Jenny," I said, trying to pull the material of the ripped suit over my hard-on to cover it, since my hands weren't quite up to covering it all. "Why don't you make yourself useful and go get me some shorts out of my duffel bag."

"You know, I think Mary was hoping for that view when she and Diane did yoga for you that day," my daughter said, quickly changing the subject and not making any attempt to go get the shorts I'd requested.

I looked at her startled. "You know about that?" I asked quicky.

"Come on Dad. She's my little sister. You think she could keep a secret like that?"

"That was so embarrassing," I muttered, remembering my daughter and her friend coming into the workout room naked while I was working out some years before.

"Oh, I don't think it was that embarrassing. She said how far your shorts were bulged out. So you must have at least liked the view."

"Are we going to talk about your sister flashing me, or are you going to get my shorts?"

"Yeah. About that. I hadn't actually planned on you finding out about this until bed time...but yeah, your duffel bag kinda got left at home," she said quietly, looking down at the deck and fidgeting a little.

"What do you mean left at home? I put it in the truck myself this morning."

"Uh huh. And it kinda got taken out of the truck and put in the trunk of my car," she said with a little shrug of her shoulders. "Looks to me like the girls may get their wish to have a stripper after all," she said awkwardly.

"Wait. You're telling me you took my clothes bag out?"

"Me? Oh no. I wouldn't do something like that. Lizzy on the other hand..."

"You let her take my stuff out?" I asked angrily.

"Chill Dad. No. I didn't let her take it out. She kinda did it on her own. She told me on the way here. She figured that if Carrie's mom didn't have anything to wear, and you didn't have anything to wear, and you two were going to spend the night together in your tent...well...mother nature would take its course."

"Oh my God," I groaned, almost letting go of my torn suit front as I rubbed my face.

"Why would I have nothing to wear?" Melissa asked almost as startled as I'd been.

"Well, because Carrie didn't pack anything for you to wear," my daughter said with a shrug.

"Okay. But I still have my shorts and t-shirt. Dale can wear those."

"Welllll. Not exactly," my daughter said, scrunching up her shoulders and face as if expecting an explosion.

"Why not exactly?" I asked, knowing that I wasn't going to like whatever the answer was. This was shaping up to the most skillful setup to date.

"Because Carrie tossed them over the side of the boat on the way here. Basically you two have what you have on."

"Oh my God," I groaned, stepping to the closest bench seat and flopping down on it. "Is every girl on the trip in on this...this...whatever you want to call it? Set up?"

"Well. Not everyone. Abby and Lillian didn't know until we got here."

"I'm so sorry Dale!" Melissa said quietly, sitting down next to me. "I had no idea that my daughter had planned anything like this."

"It's not your fault. It seems my daughter was as guilty as yours," I said, looking up at my daughter. "Aren't you?"

"Well, at least I'm too big to spank!" she said with a half grin.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," I answered with a scowl. "What am I supposed to do for clothes now? Run around naked the rest of the day?"

"Well. I'm sure the girls would enjoy it," she said, with a grin that faded when she saw my scowl. "We hadn't expected you to rip your suit. Soooooo....um... Maybe you could wear a towel?"

"That's your solution, for me to wear a towel the rest of the day?"

"Well, the girls did say they wanted a stripper," she said with meek grin.

"I am NOT a stripper and I have no intention of becoming your friend's entertainment. So you just go find me a towel. You did leave me one of those, didn't you?"

"Well....not exactly. But don't worry! I'll find you one," she said meekly, almost looking disappointed as she turned and headed towards the front of the boat.

"I think she was hoping you WOULD be their stripper," Melissa said quietly.

"Yeah. Not happening," I said firmly.

"Too bad. I think you'd have looked pretty hot waving your dick around in front of a bunch of half-dressed young women."

"You do huh?"

I felt her hand slip across my thigh and push into the front of my suit, grabbing my still half hard dick. "Oh yeah. From what I saw, it looked like a pretty sexy dick," she said softly, stroking me gently and making me grow again. "I can imagine a few wouldn't mind getting their hands around this too."

"And you think I should just run around naked for them or something?" I asked, trying to gently coax her hand out of my swimsuit. I didn't want to be mean, but I wasn't sure we should be playing around in front of the girls and giving them more ideas than they already seemed to have had.

"I know I wouldn't mind you running around naked for me," she said with a grin, refusing to let go of my dick.

"Really?" I asked with a frown. "You wanna run around naked for me?"

"Maybe," she said with a grin. "Not like you haven't already seen my boobs."

I looked at her for a moment and then reached my left hand around her back. It didn't take long for me to pull both bows on the string bikini top. "There. How's that?" I asked as I looked at both of her bare tits.

"You know. I've never done anything like that. In fact, this is the first time I've worn a bikini since I was about twenty. But, yeah, if you do, I would, run around naked that is."

I looked at her with a surprised look. "You would?"

She leaned towards me and whispered, "Bottoms too. The way these girls are flashing you, and yes, I've seen them doing it, and how hard it's made you. If you ran around with that cock hanging out, I'd be more than happy to run around just as naked for you as the girls seem to be willing to do." She kissed my cheek and grinned at me. She moved off the bench to kneel in front of me. She took her hand off my dick and reached for the string on the waistband. "We might as well get rid of these; they aren't doing much," she said as she pulled the bow. She tried to pull my torn suit down without any success and then looked up at my face.

"Okay," I said with a deep sigh. I pushed myself up off the bench enough for her to pull my suit down over my butt and then down my legs. In only moments I was completely naked, except for my water shoes, with both her hands wrapped around my hard-on, stroking her hands up and down along its eight and a half inches.

"Here you go Dad," my daughter said as she walked across the boat to me, a beach towel in her hand, trying to hide the smile that was trying to sneak out as she saw Melissa playing with my dick.

"Thanks," I said, taking the towel from her. I looked at her and at Melissa. "I don't suppose either of you are going to make this easy are you?"

"Not even," Melissa said with a grin.

"Fine," I said, standing up, my again rock hard dick sticking out and bouncing slightly with each beat of my pounding chest. I wrapped the towel around my waist and tucked one corner into the part wrapped around my waist so I didn't have to hold it the rest of the day. I looked down and saw my hard-on poking the towel out at least half a foot from my body. "Yeah. This is going to work just fine...NOT!" I said, hoping that my dick didn't suddenly poke out of the overlap of the towel.