Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit. I did that to my own daughter! I thought it was Rebecka, or whatever the hell her name was, the one that came out and finger fucked herself in front of me on the patio. I mean, it was dark, but I figured I'd know my own daughter."

"Apparently not. It was her. The dare was to get you to cum inside her, and then she had to go back and show it off to the girls to prove it. And she did."

"Oh God," I groaned, letting my arms loosen a bit. She quickly lifted herself the rest of the way and I felt my head engage into her pussy. I clamped around her again, holding her with my head only a few short inches into her.

"Come on Dad," she whispered softly. "I want this as much as you do. I saw how hard you came in Melissa when you were watching me in the campsite. I know you want this as much as I do." She leaned her face towards mine and gently kissed me. The kiss turned into a long erotic passionate kiss. Somewhere during the kiss she began to use her legs around me to lift and lower herself on me, her pussy stroking up and down my shaft. I could feel myself getting even harder inside her as she moaned into my mouth and finally broke the kiss, gasping for breath. "Oh God Dad. You really are a fucking monster," she moaned. "A monster cock."

"You need to stop," I groaned softly, trying to squeeze her waist again.

"Why? Because you're going to come? I want you to. I want to feel you pumping into me like you did to Mary. I wanna feel you come inside me. I've wanted it for a long time. Since Mary showed me that video and told me about fucking you that night. She told me all about how she sucked on you until you got big and hard and how she had to be so careful not to wake you up while she was trying to get you into her. She said you were so big it took her nearly five minutes of sitting with her pussy on your head before she finally stretched out enough to slide your head into her, and then another couple minutes before she stretched out enough to get you all the way in as far as you'd fit. She said she played with her clit and climaxed on you even before she had a chance to start riding you."

"Oh shit," I groaned, imagining my youngest daughter straddling me, working me slowly into her tight teenage pussy.

She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "She'd had toys, but you were her first real cock."

"Oh shit," I groaned, my body suddenly bucking hard and driving my dick into her. There wasn't much cum left after all the sex I'd already had, but it didn't matter to Jenny as she felt me climax, her own orgasm following only a few seconds later.

"God, I wish you'd done this to me years ago. I wish you'd been my first too. I'd have gladly given you my virginity like Mary did," she whispered while she held me tight, our bodies pressed together as closely as possible while she trembled, and her pussy squeezed around my still twitching cock. I felt my body twitch hard again, involuntarily pushing my still hard dick back up hard into her at the comment, smashing my head against her cervix. I heard and felt her grunt at the impact and then chuckle softly. "You didn't know that either, did you."

"No," I answered quietly. "I guess I'm lucky I didn't get my own daughter pregnant and end up in jail for incest."

"You didn't have to worry. She'd taken care of that for the night. She wanted you to cum in her, but she was smart about it. She'd gotten mom to put her on the pill a couple years before to help with her period."

"Tell me," I asked, pulling my head back to look her in the face. "How long had she been planning on trying to have sex with me?"

"I guess she'd been thinking about for a while, but it wasn't until her friend dared her to do the naked yoga with her in front of you that she started to seriously think about making it happen. She kind of hoped that you'd do both of them that day, but when you left the room, she was...well...disappointed. She thought it'd be easier to get you to than it was."

"So the little accidental flashes coming out of the bathroom and the short skirts with no underwear and stuff, wasn't accidental at all?"

"Jesus Dad. Are you that oblivious?"

"Apparently," I admitted.

"That's okay. The girls are having fun trying to tease you into stuff. The fact that you resist just makes it all the more fun for them."

"Did Melissa know anything about this?"

"Uh uh. Not a bit. She's as clueless as you. Every one of the girls here agreed to try and fuck you, although I think Tabitha and Lizzy have been the most successful."

"Yeah. If I'd have known Tabitha was married, I probably wouldn't have done that."

"That's okay. You're not her first white dick, but you might be her biggest."

"Do I have to worry about any of these girls getting pregnant?"

"I don't think so. Tabitha's already pregnant, so you can't make her pregnant again. Though you might want to be careful with Carri. She's off the pill so she can get pregnant with Robert. Not sure how long she's been off though."

"What about Shania?"

"Not sure, actually. She just gave birth about seven months ago."

"Well, let's hope not. I've given her quite a load. I have no idea how. Hell, I shouldn't have a hard-on at all at this point. I'm not some young teenager."

She closed her eyes and then sighed. "Promise not to get mad?"

"What do I have to get mad about?"

"Well. You remember that soda that Lizzy gave you on the way to the lake?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"She told me when we got here that you wouldn't have any trouble keeping it up all day for us. When I asked her why, she just grinned and said Viagra."

"She gave me a Viagra laced drink?"

"Two actually. One on the way and a second one at lunch."

"Jesus. No wonder I feel like I've had a boner all day," I groaned.

"She was trying to help."

"I'm sure she was," I said with a scowl.

"You're not mad?"

"Let's just say that I'm going to be taking it up with her one on one later," I said. "So since she planned on me keeping it up all day, am I to assume that there are more fun, and games planned?"

"I don't have an itinerary, but I'd expect so."

"Great!" I said with a sigh.

"After dinner, if you get a chance, pick Shania."

"Why would I have sex with any of them tonight?"

"Let's just say that Lizzy has a couple games planned that are intended to ensure all the girls have a chance to try you on for size. But you'll get to pick one what she calls the winner. But don't tell her I told you."

"So why Shania?"

"Her boyfriend has asked her to marry him because it's his baby, but she's not sure and to be honest, I don't think he really appreciates her. He'll only have sex with her in the shower and he won't go near her tits. He's completely grossed out by...well, you know what."

"I do. So how did he end up making her pregnant?"

"That's easy. She liked him but she didn't let herself climax when they were having sex. She faked it because she was afraid that if she came...like she did with you, that he'd leave. I guess it's happened before."

"That's a shame. She's a sweet girl."

"She is. She's a little young for you, but you know, you two would make a really good couple. She loves showing off and flashing, and you definitely enjoy seeing it. Not to mention you and her fit together, size wise."

"Are you suggesting I take up with a girl almost half my age?"

"You know Dad, age isn't everything. Yeah, you'll get some looks and comments, but if you let yourself..."

"Why would she even be interested in me?"

"Trust me Dad. She's interested. You're all she's talked about since the wedding shower."

"The wedding shower? A couple months ago? Why would she be interested in me over that? I mean I didn't do much but cook for you guys."

"Us girls and a few moms," she said. "You were quite the topic of conversation for much of the party. As I understand it, any dad that would not only put up with his daughter throwing a hen party, but then cooking all the food for it, well, he's something special."

"I'm nothing special. I'm just as sucker for my daughters," I answered.

"Maybe. But you have to admit, Shania did expose a LOT of her breast when she was feeding. A LOT more than was required to get the job done. I'm sure you can guess why."

I shook my head. "I was trying hard not to look."

"Not even when you walked into the bedroom with both her tits hanging out?" she asked with a grin. "I told you she liked to flash."

"Well. I might have looked a little... while we talked."

"Uh huh. She said she managed to get you to not run away right away. She also said she could tell you liked what you saw. It was an impressive bulge in those shorts. Even I could see that."

"Oh Lord. Who else noticed?"

"Who didn't Dad? Lizzy, and her mom got an eye full, which is probably why Lizzy wants you to fuck her mom. But to be honest, I think Shania was most taken with you. She's even asked if I can invent a reason for her to come visit with me."

"Good Lord," I said. "If I started dating someone that young..."

"No one would care," my daughter said with a huge grin. "And the fact that you've even thought about what people might say, well, that means you're already thinking about it. She's a sweet girl. I'm not sure you're ready to become a father of a toddler again, but...well...you'd do as wonderful a job with him as you did with us."

"No. No way. Not at my age. I don't think I can go down that road again. I'm way to old. Hell, I'd be retired before he'd even graduate from high school!"

Jenny chuckled in her soft, quiet, feminine laugh her mom used to have. "Dad. You're hard."

"What?"

"Your dick. It's still in me and it's hard again. I mean...really hard!"

"So?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her had. "Sometimes I wonder about you. Who have we been talking about?"

"Shania," I answered.

"Uh huh. And you're hard as a rock. What do YOU think that means?"

"I don't know," I lied. "Too much damn Viagra?"

"Yeah. Right. You know exactly. I think you should be thinking about inviting her over to the house one day, just to talk. You never know."

"I can't do that. What would people think?"

She twisted herself around and looked over the water. "SHANIA! Come over here!"

"Don't do that!" I hissed as Shania swam in our direction. It suddenly seemed like everyone was giving Jenny and I some space, which could only mean that they knew what the hell we were doing under the water.

"Yeah Jen?" she asked as she floated a few feet away, treading water that was slightly deeper than she was tall.

"If you won't invite her over, then you can talk right here," my daughter said as she released herself from me. She pulled off my surprisingly hard dick and backed off a little treading water. "My dad wants to talk with you," she said before swimming away.

"Mister C?" Shania asked curiously.

I took a deep breath and sighed. "My daughter thinks we need to talk," I said. "Come here, before you get tired of treading water."

She moved closer and I reached out and looped an arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. Like my daughter had, she wrapped her legs around mine and her arms around my shoulders, pressing her huge tits against my chest. The two of us held each other tightly so she didn't have to tread water.

"So?" she asked quietly.

"My daughter thinks you have a crush on me."

She blushed. "I sorta do," she admitted.

"She also thinks that based on a dubious physical reaction, that I have an interest in you... maybe more than just physically. And she thinks we need to talk about it."

"Your daughter is perceptive. Yeah. I've had something of a crush on you since Carrie's bridal shower."

"Why?"

"Honestly, partly because of the way you looked at me and partly because of the way you were with all the girls. I mean, you were sweet and kind and helpful. Even when we broke the wine bottle all over the kitchen floor. You were more worried about one of us getting cut than the mess we'd made. And Jenny has told us how much you hate house cleaning, yet you didn't complain. The house looked spic and span for us. I wish my dad had been as caring about his daughter as you are about yours. So... yeah, I was impressed... and turned on."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked quietly. "The father of your baby?"

"Yeah. The big jerk. He got me pregnant and now he doesn't even want to hardly have sex with me. He barely comes over to see the baby."

"I guessed he was living with you."

"Uh uh. I'm living with mom. No," she said with a sigh. "He comes over when he's been drinking and wants to fuck, but the only place he wants to do it is in the shower... just in case I get off too. Half the time we go to bed I've not gotten off, so I have to go sit on the toilet and finish myself off after he goes to sleep."

"That isn't much of a way to start a relationship."

"No. It's not. And I realize that it would be a stretch to think that you would be romantically interested in someone my age, but a girl can wish."

"Well. I AM attracted to you. But is that attraction purely physical? I don't know exactly. I haven't had much time to think about it. Actually, I've had just a few minutes to think about it. Maybe we can talk about it some more. Maybe even go out once and see what happens."

"If we have a chance. I know Carrie and Jenny are hoping you'll hit it off with Melissa."

"I like her. She's been fun to be around today. But I'm not feeling anything romantic. I don't think she's interested in a romantic relationship either. So I wouldn't say that I'm anywhere off the market," I chuckled.

"Well, then a little more sex here and maybe a date isn't a bad idea."

"The way you girls are wearing me out...there may not be much left in the sex department. Hell, I haven't had this much sex in...well...ever."

"Well, you're hard now. I can feel you against my stomach. So if you want... I wouldn't mind another orgasm around your cock," she said as she slid one hand down between us and wrapped it around my hard shaft. "You don't have to do anything. I'll do all the work," she suggested.

She let go of my legs with hers and then arched her back to lift them and wrap them around my waist. She leaned back, letting her tits break the surface between us as she reached down and found my hard dick. It didn't take much for her to get me aligned and into her hot wet depths. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned softly. "You feel so good in there."

"You feel pretty damn good around me too," I answered as she started to rock her hips. I reached down with one hand, letting my thumb press on her slit over her clit and the other on one of her big soft tits. I squeezed her breast and then moved my fingers to her nipple, getting a series of tiny little streams of milk spraying into the air as she groaned in pleasure.

I worked my thumb between her lips to her clit and then began to rub up and down across it as she rocked her hips. She let out a deep groan of pleasure as she rocked on me, sliding herself on and off my cock only an inch or two, but with my head pressing against her cervix, this was apparently enough. Back and forth her hips rocked, her hands clasped behind my neck, her big tits bouncing in the water and making small waves between us. I had to admit it was one hell of a sight. One I could easily get used to.

"I'm gonna come," she panted as I rubbed her clit, and she humped her hips against me. "Gonna come," she moaned as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. I felt her pussy spasm and her whole body jerk like it had before. I was confident that her orgasm was every bit as wet as the last, only this time under the water. I let go of her breast and used both hands under her butt to hold her up. She unclasped her legs and stretched them straight behind me, her whole body trembling and shuddering. I felt her pussy clench around me hard a second time, this time sure she had squirted, the warmth of her flow overriding the cooler water temperature. A third time she stiffened before pulling herself to me and sagging against my body, her legs stuck past me, and her full round butt clasped in my hands to hold her up.

It took a few moments for her to gather herself and then she lifted her head and leaned it towards me. She kissed me softly, the kiss seeming to go on for long minutes, her lips finally leaving mine after a final soft kiss. "You have no idea how good it feels to be able to climax without holding back, without having to hide what happens. Thank you," she whispered, her lips only a fraction of an inch from mine. "I knew you would be special when I first met you. I'm glad I was right," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine again for another second long soft wet kiss. "I could stay here in your arms all day if you'd let me. Making love with you, kissing you, feeling your body pressed to mine and inside mine."

"I know..." I started to say, but she pressed her lips to mine again, clearly to stop me from talking.

"Don't. Please. I know the score. Just let me pretend for a few minutes," she whispered when she broke the kiss. She held me for another minute or so and then pushed away, floating away and pulling my still hard dick from her pussy. She took a deep breath and then rolled over in the water, ducking under and swimming a ways away before popping up again.

I pushed off and swam to the boat and climbed up. I grabbed another beer, suddenly very thirsty, and plopped on the seat. I laid down in the shade of the bimini top after draining about half the beer and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

I felt the boat rocking and ignored it, figuring it was just one of the girls getting something to drink. I kept my eyes closed until I heard the outboard start up. I opened my eyes to see all the girls back on the boat and the sun considerably lower in the sky. I looked at my watch and was surprised to see I'd slept almost two hours.

I started to get up and Shania sat down next to me, pulling me back down so that my head lay on her lap. Tabitha lifted my legs and sat down under them as I was still taking up a considerable amount of the bench, but at least two of the girls were sitting with me. Jenny was at the controls of the boat as she motored it slowly out of the cove.

Shania looked down at me and grinned before pulling the cup of her bikini top, which all the girls were once again wearing, up so her big tit hung down with her nipple right in my face. If I wanted to, all I'd have to do is turn my head and it would be right at mouth height. I wasn't planning on it until Tabitha started to stroke my soft dick with her fingers. It only took a few moments for it to start responding to the sight of Shania's big tit bouncing in my face, and sometimes on my face, and Tabitha's fingers. I wondered what it looked like to passing boats as I lay there, slowly getting a hard-on. Shania looked down and grinned at me before pulling the other breast from her top, her tits completely exposed to anyone that wanted to look. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. She coaxed me to turn my head and then pressed her nipple to my lips.

I opened my mouth and closed my lips around her nipple and gently teased it with my tongue. I could feel little drops of milk forming but didn't really want to suck it in front of everyone, though I doubted she would have minded.

Tabitha seemed intent on getting me hard again, which didn't take long, her hand soon gently stroking along the length of my shaft and occasionally pulling all the way off to let her fingers tease over and around my head. It wasn't long before I felt another set of hands on my body, stroking up and down my chest and thighs. I couldn't see who it was with my head turned to Shania, but I could make a few guesses who might be that forward. It wasn't long before Tabitha's hand was replaced by a hot wet mouth, her tongue teasing over and around my head before slowly sliding her lips up and down my shaft, Tabitha's hand stroking along with the lips.

1...678910...14