Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and gave in to the sensation and sucked Shania's nipple hard, drawing a long stream of milk, along with a gentle moan of pleasure. The mouth on my dick didn't seem interested in getting me off, but instead making sure I was once again, very turned on. I didn't release Shania's nipple until my daughter throttled the boat back.

I let go of her nipple and sighed, knowing that even if I did get to suck it again, it wouldn't be under nearly as comfortable circumstances. My daughter shut down the engine and walked quickly to the bow to toss the anchor onto shore and pull the rope taut. I looked down and found my guess correct. Lizzy was sucking my dick. She pulled off of me with a huge grin. "That feel good?"

"You know it did," I answered her. "You're pretty damn good at that."

"Lots of practice," she said with a grin. "You sure you don't want to play male stripper tonight? You're already dressed for it."

"What good is a stripper that's already stripped? Isn't the fun in watching him get naked?"

"Uh uh. The real fun starts after, when he starts rubbing his cock on our tits and pussies."

"I really don't understand you girls," I said as I sat up from Shania's lap. I walked to the stern and set another anchor in the deeper water so the boat didn't spin in a wind, and then followed the girls off the bow and the short walk to the campsite on the other side of the row of bushes along the shoreline. One luxury I have always allowed myself when camping is a comfortable chair. Since I didn't have to do anything for dinner with my daughter taking care of the cooking, I found my reclining bag chair and set it up under the shade of one of the trees where I could watch the camp. All the girls were once again dressed, leaving me the only one naked as I settled into my chair. Lizzy brought me another beer to drink, and a few minutes later Shania walked over.

"You know. My boobs are so full they almost hurt, and I know how much you like to play with them. Would you mind helping me express some milk to take the pressure off?"

I grinned. "I'd love to. On one condition."

"What's that?"

"You take that bikini back off and sit on my cock, and I promise to get your breasts well expressed." Without a word, and with a huge grin on her face, she stripped the tiny blue bikini back off, leaving her as naked as I was. She carefully stepped over me, threading her legs through the gap of the arm rests of my chair, and then reached down and aimed my cock at her pussy. She settled down on me with a smile and a contented groan.

"Soooooooo good," she said a little breathlessly. "I could really get used to feeling this."

"Well, let me help you with those sexy tits," I said as I reached up to her left breast and gently wrapped both hands around it. I gently squeezed it and kneaded it until I saw little bubbles of milk start to appear on her big erect nipple. I slipped my hands down and gently squeezed and pulled her nipple, drawing tiny streamers of milk from her, which flew in all directions, much of it landing on my face and chest.

"I don't think I've ever breastfed a man before today, but I have to say, in the boat, I was getting really turned on," she whispered as she leaned closer to me. "Suck on it again?"

I opened my mouth and she leaned towards me until I could close my lips around her nipple and areola. I sucked on it and was rewarded with a surge of her warm breast's milk. When my kids were young, I would frequently get some milk from my wife's breasts when we had sex, but I'd never just out and out sucked to this extent. The warm milk flowed down my throat, and she moaned softly in response.

I didn't need my hands on her breast any longer, so I let my left hand lift to her right breast and squeeze it, showering my chest with more milk, while I let my right hand slide down until I could feel her hot wet pussy lips. I let my finger work between her lips so the tip could stroke on her clit, and I gently began to rub it ever so gently. I was surprised at the sudden surge of milk I received, along with a gasp of pleasure.

"Oh Jesus," she mumbled as I teased her hard nub unexpectedly.

I sucked on her nipple, drawing more milk while I stroked her clit, her hips less and less able to stay still on me. She was soon lifting and lowering herself on my dick, her tit glued into my mouth as I continued to suck, each stroke down onto me sliding her clit along my finger. Her moans grew in intensity as she worked both of us closer to climax.

I pulled my mouth from her tit and panted to her that I was going to come, which she answered that she was as well. I knew what to expect, and I was not disappointed. I felt her pussy clench around me as she continued to stroke up and down, determined to bring me off with her. I felt her pussy squirting her juices out around me, onto my stomach and pelvis as she drove herself down hard on my shaft.

"SHIT!" I grunted as my body bucked under her, driving up into her as she came down on me, jamming my head hard into her cervix. I felt a gush of cum push up into her as she sat on me, quivering and trembling, both nipples spraying little streams of milk onto me as she climaxed.

We sat panting and sweating for long seconds until she bent herself enough to reach my face with hers. She kissed me softly, sweetly, taking long seconds to suck my lower lip. "God I can't get enough of you," she breathed as she broke the kiss. "That felt so fantastic. I can't remember the last time I was able to climax more than once in a day, and...without having to be or do anything special. If you're hoping I don't fall in love with you, you're definitely NOT doing it the right way."

I chuckled a little. "I'm not sure if I should be sorry or not."

"Please don't be," she whispered. "I don't want you to feel sorry for anything. I never expected this to happen, for me to feel the way I do, for me even to have sex with you. It's kind of...overwhelming. I don't think I ever realized just how it could feel, not having to worry about what he might think about...well...about how I climax."

"There's nothing wrong with how you climax. And if he thinks there is, then he's an idiot. I'll admit, it can be messy, but it's part of you, part of who you are. You shouldn't have to worry about changing that."

She leaned down and kissed me again. "Thank you."

"Now, I better finish getting these babies milked, or we're not going to get dinner," I said with a chuckle.

By the time I finished squirting myself with milk from both breasts, and getting them emptied, I was covered in her milk and her cum. She helped me to the shoreline and gently rinsed me off. Then she cleaned my chair off so that at least it was only lake water wet instead of sticky girl cum soaked. By then the fire was more than ready for cooking, and I settled back in to watch the girls make the chicken and shrimp stir-fry.

When dinner was ready, Carrie was handed a plate and a fork and brought it to me. "Okay Carrie," Lizzy said with a grin. "You have to sit on Mister C naked and feed the both of you. You can't touch anything but the plate and the fork, but HE can touch you anywhere, any way he wants."

"Any way?" I asked with a grin.

She carefully settled herself on my lap, trapping my half hard dick between us, tucked perfectly between her wet pussy lips. She was handed the plate and a few moments later Jenny brought us two sodas and put one in the cup holder of each arm. "No more beer for you Dad. I think you've had enough for a while."

The food was good, and I spent the time sliding my fingers all over her body, teasing her to within a few breaths of climaxing, but not getting her pushed over the edge before she finished feeding us. I hoped that I'd have a chance to finish the job later, preferably with something besides my finger.

Camp was cleaned up by several of the girls, under direction of my daughter, while Melissa and I sat and watched, the sun sliding quickly towards the horizon. I directed my daughter to set out the assortment of citronella candles I had in one of the boxes of supplies to try and keep the mosquitoes at bay. I figured the little blood suckers would really enjoy all the soft tender flesh that was still on display as darkness closed in. The girls sat around the fire and traded embarrassing stories about both Carrie and each other, but mostly Carrie.

I heard a wonderful description about how she lost her swimsuit bottom at a pool party one time, and another of her friends swiping her clothes in a store dressing room, leaving her stranded in it, naked, until Robert showed up with something for her to wear, which was apparently the first time he'd seen her completely naked. I also heard the story about how my sweet little daughter managed to strip both Robert and Carrie at a party, leaving them both naked for more than long enough for nature to take its course for the first time. And nature HAD to take its course because my sweet kind daughter refused to give them their clothes back unless Carrie could prove they'd done it, which was done by showing off to her and her friends the results leaking from her.

All in all, I was starting to get pretty damn turned on by the talk, as was Melissa, from what I could tell by her very hard nipples poking out the tiny bikini top. Talk made way for dares, which started out as simple things like, kissing another girl, running over to me and kissing an exposed body part. This made its way to Abby being dared to deep throat me...if she could.

"Come on Mister C. Stand up for me," Abby said as she walked over to where I was sitting.

"For what?" I asked innocently.

"You know for what," she said with a frown. "I have to try, right? I mean it's a dare, right?"

"So you do anything you're dared?"

"Not ANYTHING. But this isn't such a bad thing, is it?"

"No. I suppose it isn't," I agreed as I pushed out of my chair and stood up.

"Over here Abby!" Lizzy called.

I could see Abby roll her eyes, even in the darkness. She took me by the hand and pulled me forcibly over by the fire and then stopped. She knelt down in front of me and grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times.

"Make sure it's all nice and hard!" Lizzy called. "I mean, no fair doing it on a dick that isn't COMPLETELY hard."

"And how do you expect me to prove he's all the way hard?" Abby asked.

"That's easy. Fuck him!" Lizzy said. "You're one of the only ones here that hasn't."

"I can't! You know I'm not protected! I told you that!" she hissed at Lizzy.

"No one is asking you to fuck his brains out until he pumps you full of cum! Just fuck him enough that he's big and hard!"

"And then suck his dick?" she asked with an obvious displeasure.

"Unless you want me or Tabs to do it for you, but then you're sucking our pussy juice," Lizzy said with a grin.

"Oh shit no! Okay fine. I'll let him," she answered, pulling her bikini bottom down to her thighs and staying turned away from me. She looked back over her shoulder at me. "Don't come in me...Please!"

"I'd never do that if you said not to. But we don't have to do this. I mean, I don't have to if you don't want to."

I could almost hear her roll her eyes. "Oh yes I do. If I don't I won't hear the end of it for...well...forever."

"Go for it Mister C!" Tabitha said with a grin. "She's got no idea what she's in for."

"How did this turn into me having sex with you girls anyway? I thought I was just supposed to run the boat?"

"Well...Seemed like a good idea to us," Lizzy said. "And you haven't exactly objected."

"I guess I haven't at that," I answered quietly. "Okay Abby, you ready for this?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," she said as she bent over further, putting her hands on her knees. I took the half step to bring my cock near her bare ass and then rubbed my head up and down her slit, spreading her juices on my fat head. I settled into the entrance to her vaginal tunnel and then moved my hands to her hips. I could tell she was going to be tight, but I had no idea how tight. "Oh my God," Abby moaned as I pressed myself forward, pushing my head against her tunnel entrance, slowly expanding it. I felt my head slip into her and heard her gasp. I stood there, holding it just inside her vagina, letting her body expand around my dick before pushing in a little deeper. "OhmyGod! Lizzy! He's...shit!" she gasped again as I pushed in a third time, feeling about half of my length sink into her. I pulled back and slid forward again, pushing my dick a little deeper. I hit the end of her depths, banging my head against her cervix before my body hit her bare ass. I started to slowly stroke in and out of her, pushing into her until I felt my head bump her cervix and then pulling back, leaving just my head inside her. "Jesus Lizzy. He's so fucking big," she moaned.

"Told you," Lizzy said. "I'm sure you can stop now...if you wanna suck his dick now."

"Who wants him to stop?" she panted. "Jesus."

Several of the girls laughed at her comment and offered comments of their own, all leading to the same place. "Go ahead Mister C. Make her come on your cock," Tabitha said as she walked over to me. She leaned her body against mine and pressed her big soft tits into my arm as she leaned her face towards mine, kissing my cheek softly. "Doesn't she feel good? So young and tight? Not every day you get to fuck a twenty year old, is it?"

"Uh uh," I grunted as Abby pushed back at me in time with my strokes, plunging me even harder into her pussy.

"Don't forget to play with her tits. She loves having her nipples pulled on." I slid my hands up her body from her hips, pushing her bikini top up her chest until my hands closed around her small little A cup titties.

"That's it. Squeeze them," cooed as she rubbed one hand on my bare ass while she pressed her body to mine. She used one hand to pull the strings of her top and then pulled the top from between us, letting her now bare tits press against my arm. "Do you like looking at my black titties? Does it turn you on to fuck my tight black pussy?" she whispered. "When you get done with her, you can do me. Make me come around you again. Fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

"Oh damn," I groaned, stopping my stroking. "You keep doing that and I'm going to do what I'm not supposed to do."

Tabitha grinned. "Yeah. I know."

"Don't stop," Abby grunted. "I'm almost there."

I looked down and started thrusting into her again. It only took another minute and I felt her already tight pussy grow even tighter, her legs trembling and shaking as her orgasm started to overtake her. I closed my eyes and thrust into her a few more times and then stood still, feeling my cock twitching inside her, moments from filling her pussy.

"Oh God. Don't stop," she moaned. "Please keep going."

"I can't," I breathed, "Not unless you want me to come in you."

"Just a few more strokes. Please!?" she begged, her mind clearly clouded with her orgasm. I closed my eyes and tried to think about anything except coming. I stroked into her again, slowing my pace and letting her body use my cock to finish its orgasm while I tried not to have one of my own.

She suddenly pulled off my dick and dropped to her hands and knees, panting, her legs no longer able to hold her up. "Jesus," she said between gasps. She turned around, still on her hands and knees and lifted herself on her knees. She reached out for my cock and stroked it a few times before leaning her face towards me. She opened her mouth and pushed her face towards me, gagging and pulling back before she even got half of me into her mouth. "No way. No way I can get this down," she said, letting go of me. She stood up and pulled her bottoms up and walked back to the circle. "You try it. I bet you can't either. I bet none of you can," she said.

"Bet I can," Tabitha said with a grin.

"Bet me what?"

"Okay, okay. Let's not get carried away if we're going to play the game!"

"What game?" Hanna asked, still looking at my hard-on, almost looking like she wanted to walk over and try to deep throat me as well.

"Oh, that's right. You haven't played. Well, all you do is draw a card out of the can and do whatever it says."

"Like what?" Hanna asked.

"Like sexy things," Lizzy said with a giggle. "REALLY sexy things!"

"We've all played before, except for you and Abby," Lillian said, "but usually we have our boyfriends and husbands too."

"And since Mister C is the ONLY man here, I had to modify the deck some. Wouldn't do to wear him out completely."

"Wait. Who said I was playing any sex game?" I said quickly.

"Trust me. You'll love this game," Lizzy said. "I helped with some of the cards, and you will DEFINITLY enjoy playing."

"I don't know," I answered hesitantly.

"Mom is going to play too," Carrie said quickly.

"I am?" Melissa asked as quickly as I had.

"Of course you are Mom. You wouldn't want to be the only one not playing, would you?"

"I don't know about this."

"Trust me Mom. It'll be fun!" her daughter coaxed. "Okay. I'm the bride, I go first!" she added, stepping to Lizzy who was holding two small plastic coffee cans. She dipped her hand into the one marked 'cards' and pulled out a small paper about the size of a playing card. "With the girl of your choice, make out for three minutes. The two of you must put at least one finger inside each other while making out. Okay. Let's see. Who to pick? No contest, Jenny! Get over here."

I stared, almost shocked, as my daughter eagerly got up and stepped to the fire. Without hesitation she stepped to Carrie and the two quickly embraced, wrapping their arms around each other and pressing their lips together. As I watched they kissed wetly and softly, but most certainly erotically, their hands beginning to roam around each other's bodies. I couldn't help but feel turned on as Carrie's top was pushed up to expose her tits while she in turn untied my daughter's top and let it drop to the ground. I felt my dick, which had started to droop, suddenly surge harder as she pulled the strings on my daughter's bikini bottoms and pulled them away, leaving her naked, while my daughter pushed Carrie's bikini panties down over her butt.

My daughter wasted no time moving her fingers to Carrie's pussy once she had it uncovered, slipping one finger between her lips. Not that Carrie was exactly staying idle either. Their bare tits pressed together as she started to squeeze my daughter's butt and finger her pussy. Everyone could easily hear the two moan into each other's mouths as they teased each other's pussies, exciting each other's bodies. It was pretty clear that this wasn't the first time these two had done this in view of the rest of the group.

"Time!" Lizzy called, my daughter and Carrie pulling apart breathlessly. I looked around realizing how turned on I was and how hard my cock was watching the two of them. I could also feel myself blushing as I turned to walk away, not sure at first where to go. I decided on the boat and walked the short distance to the brush line. I stepped through and climbed onto my anchored boat. I plopped down on one of the bench seats and rubbed my face, feeling more than a little ashamed at how I was at that moment thinking about my daughter.

"You okay Daddy?" I heard my daughter ask quietly from the bow of the boat. I felt the boat bounce slightly and looked up to see my daughter walking towards me in the moonlight, her bikini back in place again.

"Yeah," I answered quietly, leaning back on the seat and taking a deep breath.

"You look a little upset. Was it seeing what Carrie and I did?"

"No. Not exactly. Though I don't exactly understand that either."

"So what was it?"

"A father shouldn't think the way I was thinking about you," I answered.

"Because what you saw turned you on?" she asked as she sat down next to me. She reached over and grabbed my softening dick and squeezed it, startling me. I reached for her hand and tried to pull it off my dick, but she just squeezed harder. "Don't...please?"

1...7891011...14