Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her hand and she eased her grip on me. "Did it ever occur to you that some of us wanted to get you turned on? Including me?"

"I'll be honest. Seeing all of you running around in those little bikini's had me pretty turned on, and no, I wasn't using my best judgement, especially after I ended up naked because SOMEONE conspired to leave my clothes at home. True, I've been playing along all day, but I don't claim to understand why any of you seems to think that it's okay to run around naked like you have."

"Too good to be true? That a bunch of sexy young women would run around in front of you naked?"

"Something like that," I admitted.

"Believe it or not, it's what we all wanted to do. We needed someone that we could trust and wouldn't cause problems. I knew that if we set you up with Melissa you'd think exactly what you did, that this was some elaborate attempt by me to get you to date her. So while I DO want you to date her, and of course have sex with her some more, it was just a means to an end. That end being that we could go skinny dipping and riding the tube naked. We knew you'd never agree if we told you that's what we wanted to do."

"You're right," I answered, looking down at her hand gently stroking my again hardening dick. "I wouldn't have. Just like I wouldn't have ever approved of you doing what you are right now."

"But you liked what you saw me doing a few minutes ago, didn't you? It turned you on?"

"It shouldn't. I mean, you're my daughter."

"So is Mary, but that didn't stop her from being naked in front of you."

"No. But that's not quite the same thing."

"You're right. It isn't. She'd have never thought of accidently landing on your dick," she said with a grin.

"But you did? That wasn't an accident?"

"Well, not completely. I DID intend on falling on you and sitting on your dick. I just had no idea I'd be quite so lucky as to actually end up with it where it did."

"But why?"

"For the same reason Mary got naked in front of you. She wanted you to have sex with her... just like I did. It was so worth the wait too, feeling you so big and fat in me out there. I could feel your cock swelling in me each time you pumped your cum into my pussy. That's what she wanted to feel."

"Honey. Look. It wasn't right before, and it still isn't right. True you're an adult, but don't you think Martin would have something to say about you getting fucked by another guy? Especially your father?"

"Why? Do you think he's the only dick I've had in me?"

"Well, before you were married, I'm sure you had some experience."

"Of course I did. But I'm talking about after. His isn't the only one, just like mine isn't the only pussy he's been in."

"Wait. You two have cheated on each other?" I asked a little confused.

Even in the moonlight I could see her roll her eyes just the same way her mother used to. "Sometimes you are so slow Dad. You must have been too busy staring and not listening. Didn't you hear Lillian? The game we're playing. Our husbands and boyfriends have been part of it."

It took a few seconds for me to puzzle that one through. "Oh Jesus Jenny. You mean, like what you did before, the guys took part in? Having sex in front of everyone?"

"To a point," she said. "It all started innocently enough. One girl dared another to make out with another girl. We'd all been drinking, and she did. It kind of turned into a case of seeing who could kiss better. Someone decided to get handsy while they were kissing and before long it wasn't just kissing, it was touching and rubbing as they were kissing. A few of us were gotten off doing it, but we all thought it was a one off. Except Lizzy. The next time we all got together for another girls weekend, she had the game all set up. Little cards you drew that said what you had to do, and another set of cards you drew who to do to. The first time it was all pretty tame, but the second time we played she had a box of sex toys to make things a bit more interesting."

"So how did that get the husbands involved."

"Allysa's husband came home unexpectedly and found us all sitting around naked and...well...I was laying naked on the floor with Lillian sitting on my face, pushing a vibrator in and out of my pussy. Needless to say, he wanted in. We had a discussion and agreed to let him watch, as long as he got naked too. It was all going alright until Tabitha decided she didn't want to use a toy and walked over to him and sat down on his cock. If we hadn't all been drinking, we probably wouldn't have done what we did, but we all ended up taking a turn on him. Of course, that opened a new can of worms. Some of us decided we had to tell our husbands what we'd done. So it was decided that we'd all bring our husbands to a pool party, which turned into a skinny dipping party, which turned into a dare you to put it in to her party. By the end of the night, every husband or boyfriend had been into almost every one of us. Once that was done, introducing them to the game was easy enough."

"Damn. And he's okay with it? You're okay with him fucking other women?"

"We have some rules," she said, letting go of me and standing up. She started untying her bikini top as she continued. "You can only do what the card says. No freelancing." She dropped the top to the deck and then untied her bikini bottom and let that drop as well. "If it calls for a toy and a guy gets picked, he can substitute his dick for the toy," she said as she stepped the short step towards me and crawled onto the bench seat with one knee on either side of me. She reached down and pulled my hands to her tits, holding them there until she was sure I'd leave them there. Then she reached down and guided my dick to her pussy and slowly sank down on me, her pussy surprisingly wet and slick. "And the final rule. No husband or boyfriend is allowed to come inside anyone else's wife or girlfriend," she said breathlessly as she started to ride up and down my dick. "So while he's been in several pussies, and made a lot of us climax, he's not yet done that."

"Has anyone?" I asked quietly, letting her bouncing carry me away towards the climax I had been so close to unloading inside Tabby.

"A couple have. But we make them pay penance," she panted as she bounced more forcefully, her tits bouncing in my hands as I squeezed and massaged them. "One of them we made them lie down and lick his cum from her pussy and then every girl got a chance to sit on his face and get licked to climax. I can tell you, one or two girls is fun. Having to lick seven or eight off is difficult."

"Ohhhh damn. You need to stop then. Because I'm going to come if you keep doing this."

"Good," she panted. "I want you too. I want to feel you filling me up again while I come around you."

"Ohhhhh. You better hurry then," I groaned, no longer caring if she was my daughter or not. I couldn't even keep my hips still as I tried to push up into her, my urgency growing to the point of no return. My body couldn't hold back any longer. I felt my whole body spasm and my body try to push up into her as the first surge of cum lanced into her. I have no idea how much cum I had left, but my body did its best to push every bit of it into her.

She sat on my spurting twitching cock, trembling and shuddering in climax, her breathing a hard pant as her body took her to ecstasy and beyond. I could feel her squeezing around me as I released her breasts and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her chest to my face as I held her tightly.

"That's what I wanted," she whispered softly after several minutes.

"I don't understand why."

"Just call it a daughter thing. A lot of daughters have a thing for their dads."

"If you say so," I whispered as our breathing got slowly closer to normal.

"You know, any one of the girls would love to do this with you tonight," she whispered. "They all think you're pretty damn hot. Not to mention they've been seeing your dick all day."

"Thanks to someone taking my clothes. At least you girls got plenty of time to see it."

"We did, and I can tell you, they want more of it," she said with a giggle. "Should we go back and watch the fun?"

"Actually, if you don't mind, I'll just sit here a while," I said, not sure that I was really up for whatever games they might choose to play with me.

"You sure?" she asked softly.

"I'm sure," I answered her, letting her tip my chin up to give me a kiss.

"Thank you for this though. Mary is going to be so pissed when she finds out I got to fuck you more than once."

"You have to tell her?"

"I don't have to. I might be convinced to not tell her."

"Convinced how?"

She leaned down to whisper to me, "Maybe a little instant replay from time to time?"

"Blackmail?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I promise to make it interesting each time. I know how you enjoy watching women take their clothes off," she said with a giggle. "and I have a closet full of interesting things to wear."

"How do you know that?" I asked in surprise.

"Mom told me one time," she answered with a grin. "Don't worry. It'll be our little secret."

I shook my head as she climbed off my now soft cock and walked away.

I lay down on the seat, facing the stern, resting my back on the inclined backrest and watched the moonlight dancing on the water. I'd often wished that I could convince my wife to do this with me, sit naked on boat at night, or take a midnight skinny-dip, but she never would. Now it's too late. I could hear the girls playing, both cheering and occasionally loud moans and cries. I could even hear the occasional buzzing of a vibrator and knew they were having fun. I guess that was the idea.

"Hey there," I heard Shania say softly. "You really missed it. Carrie had to make her mom climax using a vibrator."

"I'm glad she's having a good time. She seems like a nice woman."

"She is," Shania said as she walked over to where I was laying, taking her bikini off and dropping it to the deck. She gently swung one leg over mine and forced her knee between the back of the bench and my leg. She lowered herself down until she was laying on top of me, her big soft tits pressed to my chest. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me softly. I wasn't sure how long she wanted to kiss for, but I wasn't complaining. We kissed for at least ten minutes, the whole time both of us growing more and more excited. I could feel my dick harden between her legs and press against her bare ass. My hands had long since moved to her firm butt and I couldn't help but shift her weight on me long enough to get my again engorged head pressed into her. She moaned softly into my mouth as I felt my dick slip into her pussy, her hot wetness enveloping my head.

I was kind of surprised at how hard I'd gotten, especially so soon after filling Jenny, but then a double dose of Viagra probably was helping.

She broke the kiss and pushed back, forcing herself down my shaft again. "You sure?" she asked in a whisper.

"Lake is right there to rinse off in," I whispered back, knowing exactly what she was asking. In response she smiled at me and shifted her weight, pushing herself upright so I could see her huge milk filled tits in the moonlight. She sat on me, very slowly lifting and lowering herself while she squeezed her tits, spraying her breast milk out in a tiny shower that rained down on my chest and my face. I lifted my hands and cupped under her breasts while she continued to squeeze each nipple in turn grinning as she made the little streams play across my chest and face. I could tell she was having fun, teasing me with her milk while she teased herself on my dick. It was something I suspected her boyfriend would never allow. The moonlight bathed her body a blueish color as she bounced slightly faster, her excitement growing inside her as she worked my shaft in and out of her pussy.

She let go of her tits and let me stroke her nipples with my thumbs, her hands moving to my milk wet chest, to press on my chest and let her fingers slide back and forth across my nipples. "Did you like that?" she whispered with a grin. "Feeling me spraying all over you?"

"I did," I answered honestly, squeezing her breasts and getting another shower of milk from them. "Are you having fun riding on me?"

"I am. I'm getting soooo damn turned on. And you know what happens when I climax hard."

"I do."

"You want me to?"

"I want you to enjoy yourself, and if you climax hard, that's fine with me," I said as I let go of one tit, letting it bounce and swing with each stroke she took. I slid my fingers to her pussy and pressed one finger between her lips. Each stroke now slid her clit along my finger, drawing a deep growling moan from her lips.

"Ohhhhhh God. That's exactly what I needed," she gasped. "You feel so good sliding in and out of me. I wish I could just ride you all night like this."

"So take your time. I'm in no hurry," I whispered.

She smiled down at me and slowed her strokes a little, letting my finger still tease across her clit as she came down with each stroke. Up and down she moved, deliberately keeping her pace just fast enough to keep her orgasm slowly growing, but not fast enough to cause her to climax overly soon. The boat made little splushing noises with each stroke as it rocked gently on its anchor lines. Up and down she rode, her pace quickening as her climax started to build. I knew now what to expect, and I was ready when the first spasm hit her. Her pussy spewed her juices out at me like a giant squirt gun, spraying all the way to my face and neck. She stopped stroking as the next spasm wracked her body, spewing another gush of cum. She panted and moaned in pleasure as my finger started to rub up and down her slit and over her clit, coaxing a third forth and fifth gush from her pussy before she gently pushed my hand away. "Oh God," she moaned. "It feels so good to just be able to let go and let it happen."

"I don't mind," I answered quietly.

"I mean, I CAN orgasm without coming all over you like that, but it's almost frustrating to have to hold back when what I really want to do is let it take me completely over."

"You shouldn't have to hold back. Unless of course you're doing it someplace public. That could be difficult."

"Someplace public?" she asked, looking down at me.

"You know, like at a wedding or something?" I said with a grin. "Never know what might happen at a wedding, especially if you have a dress and no underwear on."

"Mmmmmmm. What a naughty mind," she said with a grin. "I'd even go without a bra if I could, but I think I'd be leaking milk all down the front of my dress if you started playing with me."

"Hmmmmm. Now that's an idea. Maybe lose the bra part way through the reception? I wonder how much nipple would show if you did?"

"Depends on my dress. Some more than others. Do you like the idea of seeing my nipples showing through a dress?"

"I have to admit, it's a tantalizing thought," I answered honestly.

"I might have to think about it then for sure," she said with a wide smile. "You know. I need a date for the wedding, and my boyfriend isn't the least bit interested. Maybe you'd consider being my date? I mean you don't have to answer now, but think about it at least?"

"Carrie wouldn't even think about not letting me go, but I was going to go alone, so I'll think about it," I agreed. And I would have to honestly think about it.

"Come on. Let's get cleaned up and we can go watch the rest of the fun. By now the girls are probably getting down to the finish me off stage and you'll enjoy that," she said as she lifted off my now soft dick and climbed off the bench.

She helped me up and we walked to the bow, climbed off and then waded into the water until we were waist deep. She gently washed my body with the lake water, while I did the same to her, the two of us ending up in a long wet, soft, gentle kiss that I would have to consider loving. "I can't remember the last time I felt this contented. Not just with sex, but with being in your arms. It feels so..." she paused searching for the right word. "Loved," she finally whispered. "That's what you make me feel. Loved and cared for. Like I really AM something special to you. Not just a hot fuck, but a woman you have feelings for. No don't say anything," she whispered as I started to say something in response. "I know that I'm too young and I have a baby and all that. But for now, for today, making me feel this way inside is probably the most special thing you could have ever done for me. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I answered in a whisper, more than a little confused about my own feelings.

"Come on. Maybe you'll get to see Jenny again."

"Jenny?"

"Honey, you can pretend to not understand what I mean, but we both know that she's fucked you twice today and it turned you on both times. It's alright with me. I don't mind sharing you with your daughters."

"My daughters?"

She chuckled a soft feminine laugh. "Don't think that Mary won't try to get hers again now. I know that girl too."

I shook my head as she pulled away and then took me by the hand. She led me back up to the camp and to my chair. I sat down and looked at the blanket laid by the fire, Hanna laying on it with her legs spread and Abby laying on top of her with each other's faces buried between the other's legs, Hanna squirming and writhing as Abby did her best to make her climax.

Shania brought her chair over and set it down on the other side of me from Melissa, sitting close enough she could easily reach into my lap and gently stroke my thigh next to my crotch.

"So how long have you girls been doing this?" I asked as Hanna clearly started to climax, her hips lifting and her cries echoing in the night. I watched her shudder and tremble as she held her butt off the blanket,

Abby almost frantically working her tongue between her lips. Finally Hanna started to relax, and Abby climbed off of her and walked to where Lizzy sat. Abby then pulled a card from the can she held, while Hanna shakily picked herself up and moved back to her chair, clearly very close to climax. "Use the double ender," she said before turning to look around the group. Her eyes settled on me and with a grin she said, "Jenny!"

"About three years," Shania answered. "This is the last round, so all of them will get to climax. You can only pick someone that hasn't finished yet," she added as my daughter got up from her chair.

"Jenny told me how it got started."

"Yeah. None of us had ever done anything with another girl before this."

"Jenny said that you guys don't allow your husbands...or boyfriends I guess... to come inside each other?"

"Yeah. If they do, they get punished."

"What? Like spanked or something?"

She looked as me and grinned. "Before the guys were allowed to participate, that was one of the things we really wanted to avoid. First, because no one wants to be licking a pussy filled with cum...well most of us. And second, what fun is it for us if they fire and can't get it back up? So Lizzy sat down with each girl, and they wrote down the punishment to be paid if their husband did. No one gets to see the book, but Lizzy keeps it just in case."

"Has anyone done it?"

"Two that that I know of. Amanda's husband and Valarie's husband. Could be others. We don't all play all the time so there are different people mixing it up all the time."

"What happened to the two you know of?" I asked as I watched my daughter lay down on the blanket with Abby.

"Well. Amanda's husband was a pretty good lesson for the guys. He let go in Hanna. So he had to watch while Hanna jerked off every other husband that was there. And not on her, but she got to put their heads inside her as they came and filled her with all the guys cum, then Amanda sat on his face, and he had to lick her to climax with all those loads in her."

1...89101112...14