Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that'd be pretty gross," I answered.

"Yeah."

"So that's the punishment for everyone?"

"Oh no. Valerie's husband shot Demmi. You haven't met her. She's our other black girl. She got to fuck him in the ass with a strap on while he watched Demmi's husband fuck Valerie in front of him."

"For how long?"

"Until Valerie and Demmi's husband both came."

"Sounds like Valerie made it fun for her as well."

"That's the idea. The wife gets to do something that she might not get to otherwise, and the husband gets the punishment."

"What about your boyfriend? What would happen to him?"

"He'd have to lay down and all the girls could pee and come on him."

"And what do you get out of it?"

"Any guy that wants to, gets a chance to make me come all over my boyfriend," she said with a grin.

"Do a lot of guys want to do that?"

"Only a couple," she said quietly, reaching for my hardening dick. "Some men enjoy a woman that squirts."

"Well, one thing is for sure," I said as I watched my daughter and Abby laying on the blanket, their legs intertwined, feeding a two foot long purple double ended dildo into their pussies. "There's no faking it when you climax."

"No. There's no faking that," she agreed as she played with my quickly hardening dick.

I watched Abby and my daughter laying there, their pussies facing each other between tangled legs, Jenny pushing the purple dildo back and forth so it pushed into and out of both of them at the same time. I couldn't see my daughter's face, but I could tell she was enjoying it every bit as much as Abby. I could hear the gentle squish as it pushed first into Abby and then into my daughter. I glanced over at Melissa, who'd been sitting without a word, next to me. Her hand was between her legs and working a finger in and out of her pussy. I looked back at Shania, who raised her eyebrows and grinned a small smile at me.

I reached over to Melissa's lap, startling her for a moment, as I slid my hand down between her legs, my fingers rubbing her soft creamy inner thigh. She let me replace her fingers with mine, her bikini bottom pulled aside to expose her pussy. I started to stroke my finger up and down her slit, working from the entrance to her tunnel to her clit. She leaned back as far as she could in the chair and rocked her hips, trying to push them closer to my fingers as she grew more and more excited. I wondered which would climax first, my daughter, Abby or Melissa.

Abby did climax first a few moments later, crying out loudly before letting out a long low groan of pleasure. Melissa watched Abby climaxing, and I felt her pussy suddenly get much wetter as she groaned along with Abby, clearly climaxing herself. "Oh damn," Melissa moaned as her legs trembled, my finger still stroking her hard little clit. "OHhhhhhhhhhh yesssss!" she gasped as her climax peaked within her. I barely noticed that my daughter had pulled the dildo from their pussies and gotten up.

"Free style!" Lizzy announced, reading the card my daughter had picked while I was watching Melissa.

"Oh damn! Freestyle!" Shania said with a grin, squeezing my dick.

"What's that?" I asked as I idly stroked Melissa's pussy while her orgasm slowly faded.

"Last time one of the girls drew that card, they let all the guys take turns until she finally came. Whichever guy made her come got to finish in her pussy without penalty, and with his wife's permission of course. It's one of the few exceptions to the rule. Free style is only valid during the last round of the night, and there's only one, so it doesn't come up very often."

"Well, since Lizzy hasn't gotten done yet, and I KNOW she wants to feel my dad in her again, I'm picking Lizzy to use a vibrator of her choice on me, while my dad fucks her from behind until she comes!"

"Looks like Jenny isn't letting you be done yet," Shania whispered as Jenny walked across the campsite to where I sat.

"Come on Dad. I know you got one more good fuck in you yet tonight!"

I looked up at her and knew that I wasn't getting out of it. Not that I was really going to mind fucking Lizzy again. While doing it in the lake had been fun, this had the potential for being even more so. I took her hand and let her pull me up. Lizzy was already standing by the fire ring, waiting, a long multi-function vibrator in her hand. She turned it on, and I could see that it pushed in and out a couple inches as well as rotated the tip around, all while humming away. Jenny lay down on the blanket and Lizzy knelt down between her legs. She squirted some lube on the vibrator, tossed the lube bottle to the side and then slipped the vibrator easily into my daughter's already gaping pussy. Then she leaned down, sticking her butt into the air as she lowered her head to lick my daughter's pussy.

"Oh shit," I mumbled as I watched my daughter spread her legs and lift her feet to rest them on Lizzy's back, giving me a view of her pussy I hadn't gotten before. Her hands moved to her big soft tits and began to play with them and tease her own nipples.

"Come on Dad, fuck her for me!" Jenny said, already a little breathless from Lizzy's attentions.

I knelt down and aimed my dick at Lizzy. I slid easily into her clearly excited pussy, pushing into her until I felt my head press against her cervix. I held her hips and started to slide in and out of her while watching my daughter close her eyes and enjoy the sensations Lizzy was giving her pussy. In and out I slid, banging hard against her with each stroke, moans and groans seeping from her as she licked my daughter closer to the climax that she nearly had with Abby. I thrust into Lizzy harder as I watched my daughter's body respond, little tremors starting in her legs and then moving to her arms as she pulled and twisted her nipples. She let out a long moan and I knew she was climaxing, hard. Her body shuddered and stiffened for long seconds before she started to relax and open her eyes.

Lizzy pulled her face from my daughter's pussy and the vibrator from her depths, lifting her body up onto her hands and knees. I let my hands slide up her body and cup both C cup breasts, using them as handles while I plunged into her over and over. Jenny rolled to her knees and knee walked over to me and pulled my face to hers, her lips pressing to mine in a long wet kiss that seemed to suddenly push my own excitement higher with incredible speed. She pulled one of my hands from Lizzy and pulled it to her own big soft tit without breaking the kiss. I squeezed her breast and felt the hotness of her breath as I continued to plunge into Lizzy over and over.

I could hear Lizzy's moans and gasps as her own orgasm started to overtake her, her pussy squeezing around me as she climaxed. I was surprised when I felt my body push urgently into her spasming pussy, forcing me to jam into her harder with the last few strokes before my own body spasmed and pushed me hard into her. I doubted there was any cum left to flow, but my body made a valiant attempt just the same.

I knelt there, panting, my lips brushing my daughter's as she held my face to hers. My body struggled for breath as I held her breast and she rested her forehead on mine, our lips now only a few inches apart. "I love you Dad," she whispered a few seconds later.

"I love you too," I whispered back as Lizzy pulled off my now shrinking dick and lay down on the blanket. She rolled over and looked back at me with a smile.

"God, can you fuck," she said softly, one hand reaching between her legs to gently stroke her slit. "Tabby and Lillian! You two are all that's left. You wanna pick a method or draw?"

"We'll let you pick," Tabitha said. "Not that it'll take all that long."

"Fine with me. Tribbing," Lizzy said. "Might as well give our guest a real show."

"Come on. Let's give them some room," my daughter said as she stood up. She helped me up and walked me to my chair. I sat down in it, and she sat on my lap, twisting around so she could press her side to me and rest her head on my shoulder. I watched in fascination as Tabitha and Lillian sat down with their legs intertwined and their pussies pressed together. They began to rock and grind against each other, pressing their wet lips tighter and trying to grind their clits into each other. I was surprised at how quickly they both seemed to respond, finding a position that had both their clits apparently grinding almost against each other. I'd heard of this, but never seen it in person. I had to admit, it was a bit of a turn-on to watch. The two kept at it until they both climaxed within only a minute or two of each other.

"I don't know about you girls, but I think it's bed time!" Lizzy said from her chair as she got up. She walked to the big wall tent and unzipped the door.

"I think I agree. Let's get you to bed," Jenny said softly before pushing off my lap. She led me to the tent with Melissa following along. "Don't do anything I wouldn't," she said with a grin before pushing me into my tent. I flopped down onto the mattress and Melissa ducked in behind me. She zipped the door closed and lay down next to me, pulling the blanket over the two of us.

She leaned her face towards mine and gave me a gentle kiss. "Been some day, hasn't it?"

"It has," I agreed quietly.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"What do you think about me?" I was silent a few moments and was about to answer when she spoke again. "I thought so. I like you. You're a sweet man and a fantastic fuck, but I don't think that spark is there, do you?"

"Not really."

"Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't at all mind sharing a lot more sex with you if you're interested. But as a romance goes...I just don't feel it."

"I understand."

"Don't think it has anything to do with all the pussies you've filled today. Carrie said that was one of their goals, and they did a good job of making it happen. But her second goal, to get us together...it just doesn't feel right. Not that it's wrong, but it's almost like...I don't know...maybe forced? Who knows, it might grow later, if you decide to date me. But tonight, it's just not there, is it?"

"No."

"Then why not sleep with someone that does share that spark?"

"Huh? I don't understand."

"Dale. I can see you care for Shania. I know she's young and she has a baby, but when you touch her, when you two are tighter, or even close, I can see how gentle and caring you are. There are feelings there. I think you ought to sleep with her tonight." She leaned towards me and kissed me softly on the lips. "I really do hope you decide to date me. But tonight, enjoy holding her," she said before pushing away. She walked out of the tent, and I heard the zipper of the other tent open. A minute or so later Shania stepped into the tent and closed the door.

"Melissa said you wanted to see me?"

"Melissa wants us to sleep together," I whispered.

I could just make out the smile on her face in the gloom inside the tent. "I'd like that...if you want to."

I tossed back the covers in way of an answer, and she slipped under them onto the air mattress. She snuggled against me, pressing her big tits against my side and chest as I covered us with the blanket. I felt and heard her sigh softly as she let her body melt against mine, my arm around her shoulders holding her close. Melissa was right. There are feelings here, but there are also huge obstacles...maybe too huge for me to get past. With that thought swirling in my mind, I drifted off to sleep, exhaustion taking over everything else.

*-**********

It's been a LONG time since I woke up with a soft woman in my arms, and I have to admit, I missed it. I could hear some of the girls up and around, one of them my daughter, working on breakfast. I'd planned sausage and scrambled eggs, which she was more than capable of making, so I just decided to lay where I was and enjoy being spooned against Shania. We were pressed together and my hand cupped one of her big breasts. I could feel the firmness of it brimming full of milk and smiled at the memory of how I helped her the day before.

I wasn't exactly surprised that my dick wasn't hard. I'd had so damn much sex the day before it might not get hard for a week. It didn't hurt that the girls, unbeknown to me, had double spiked me with Viagra. Wonderful stuff. Only thing was, my poor cock felt like it had been run over by a bus. It didn't hurt exactly, but it also didn't feel particularly happy, which was unfortunate, considering what I had in my arms.

I lay there pondering my situation. I was sure Jenny wouldn't have any problem if I decided I wanted to explore a relationship with Shania, but at the same time, I knew that it would raise a lot of eyebrows everywhere else. Hell, if I took her out somewhere, everyone would think it was my daughter, or worse I was a cradle robber. At my age, acceptance by your peers is important. She was truly a wonderful young woman, and extremely beautiful. I enjoyed my time with her, making love to her...yeah, that's really the difference. I had sex with Tabitha and even Melissa. But with Shania, I made love to her. I WANTED to make her feel special, feel like a complete woman. I wanted her to feel like she could let herself BE herself, even when she orgasmed. There was no doubt that it had been difficult for her to do that. She'd told me how she'd had to hold herself back with guys, afraid she's scare them away if she let herself go. Maybe that's part of what I'm feeling. In a way, yesterday I let myself go in a way my wife would never have accepted or approved of, let alone participate in. For once I let myself go as well. Maybe that's why I identified as much as I did with Shania.

"Are you awake?" she asked quietly, not moving away from me.

"Yeah," I whispered.

She rolled herself over to look at me, her tits pressing against me. "This is nice."

"It is."

"I don't want to be pushy, but I'd really enjoy having sex with you again."

"I'd love to, but I think my poor dick is kind of used up," I whispered back. "But if you want, I'd be more than happy to do something else."

"I know you would," she whispered. "Maybe after we take care of my boobs. God, they feel like boulders."

"They do feel a bit full. How would you usually take care of it? Pumping?"

"Yeah. But I didn't bring a pump. I just figured I'd express some and let it go where it goes."

"I could help you if you want," I said quietly.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked with a smile.

"Well, we could sneak off into the little bit of woods that are here and get rid of some of it. Never know. Might get me hard too."

"If there's a chance it'll get you turned on, I'm game," she said with a giggle.

"All you need is your shoes," I said as I tossed the blanket off of us.

"Lover, you can have me naked any time, any place," she said with another playful giggle.

I pulled on my water shoes and then unzipped the tent door. She padded to her tent while I walked behind mine to the wood line. I also had to take care of my morning pee. I was still watering a small tree when she walked up behind me. I felt her press her tits to my back and her hands slide around me, one of hers replacing mine on my dick. She held me while I finished peeing and then began to gently play with me, softly tugging on my flaccid dick until it started to grow slightly. "Hmmmm. Looks like there's some hope yet," she whispered in my ear before she let go of me. She stepped to my side, took me by the hand and walked me a little further into the sparse tree line. She stopped and squatted down, spreading her knees apart and letting me see her pee as well. She stayed squatting for a surprisingly long time before she stopped peeing. She used her fingers to wiggle her lips and shake off the couple remaining drips and then stood up. She took me by the hand again and led me through the trees to the shoreline on the far side of the island. "Now, play with them to your hearts content," she whispered as she stopped and turned to face me. "I'm going to play with this," she said as she lifted one of my hands to her breast and the other moved to my hard-on.

I stood with her nipples only a few inches from my chest, squeezing her big firm breasts and her rock hard nipples, spraying milk from her all over my chest with each squeeze. She seemed pleased that I was enjoying our 'special' way of expressing milk, and soon leaned towards me to press her lips to mine. We stood, her hand stroking my dick, my hands squeezing her tits and our lips sucking each other's erotically for long minutes. I felt her shift slightly before pulling her face from mine. "I'm so fucking horny," she whispered as she pushed my dick down. It took a little squatting from me and back arching from her, but she fed my hard shaft into her sopping wet pussy. She moved her hands to my hips and pulled herself to me until our thighs pressed together, my dick buried almost straight up into her. "You just keep playing with my boobs while I take care of everything else."

"Sure," I answered, her nipples pressed against my chest, but still squirting out quite a bit of milk with each squeeze of her breast. Her milk ran down my body in little streams, some running all the way to my feet, some running down to my cock to drip off my balls.

She started to rock her hips, working me in and out of her as we stood there. As we stood there, I saw a boat that had been running across the lake slow as they noticed the little show they were being provided, but Shania didn't seem to care. She was too far into pushing us both towards climax to care who watched. Her thighs slapped mine wetly, splatting audibly the milk running down my body. Her breathing grew deeper and more ragged, and the amount of milk I got from each squeeze seemed to increase as well. "I'm going to come," she whispered. "Oh damn...I'm coming!" she squeaked a few seconds later. She pulled us together and I could feel her pussy pumping her cum out against my body and around my cock, running down my balls and our legs. Her body jerked and shuddered several times, her pussy squeezing around me in time with her jerks. She stood panting, just holding us together for long seconds before she leaned her face to mine again, giving me a long aggressive kiss.

Her hips started to rock again, her pussy even wetter than before, but still squeezing and tightening around my shaft as she worked it in and out of herself. I was a little surprised to feel the urgency growing, my body telling me it was going to give it the old college try in a few seconds. She must have felt my dick throbbing fatter inside her and broke the kiss just far enough to beg me to come inside her again. She got her wish a few strokes later, my body jerking hard, jamming me into her as she pulled us together tightly. I stood there, jerking and twitching, feeling like I'd pumped at least some cum into her. I stopped squeezing her tits and we just stood there, panting, our foreheads and noses touching.

"I hope they had a good look," she whispered.

"Who? The boat?"

"Yeah. They've been pretending to fish for five minutes watching us fuck."

"Does it bother you? Them watching?" I asked.

"Not really. I've had enough guys want me naked, that another isn't much of a problem."

"Why so many guys?" I asked curiously.

"Unlike you... most guys only made it one time with me and then went elsewhere. In high school, I had a bit of a reputation as a slut. Not because I was, but because word got around with the guys, and they wanted to see what squirting really was. I swear, sometimes I thought I should just set up a meeting on the football field and strip and squirt for them all at once."

"I'm sorry," I said, not sure how to respond.

"It's okay. If nothing else, I learned a lot of ways to fuck."

"Is that how you ended up with the guy you have now?"