Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out of that room, I see Harana sitting where Lela had been, and can see she's deep in concentration.

As I enter the Command Center— yes I think I like that term a lot better— I can see that changes have already been made in the formation. There isn't a female in the group. Well, except for Leslie's hologram.

Wilson spies me, and comes over to stand next to me.

"I think we're going to pull this off, depending on their numbers," he tells me. We stand in silence, watching them train, until they take a break in the healing yellow light. I notice that none of them get a boner!

"I've been thinking about what you told me earlier," he says, breaking the silence. "About me wearing one of them nude suits."

Annoyance bubbles up inside me, but I tamp it down. It won't do to argue with this man in front of everyone, and everyone is watching us.

"Okay," I reply in a level tone. Level as granite.

"Well, you're going to need a command post back here. One that doesn't go on attack runs. Boarding runs? Dammit, I'm from the Army, not the Navy. Anyway, unless you're planning to control everything, you'll need another team at the head, managing the squads that'll be going out. And a backup command post, if the first gets wiped out."

Thank goodness this man is here. There's no way I would have come up with that on my own.

"Make it so," I tell him, fighting the urge to add, 'Number One.' I will not pretend to be Picard.

That actually reminds me of something.

"One last thing, and this is important." I wait for Wilson to meet my gaze. "Absolutely no one, and I mean no one is to wear a red shirt after today, until the battle is over, or we're dead. Anyone complains, and their out."

The retired Sergeant Major gives me a quizzical look, but says nothing, until he turns and bellows out the order. More than I would have suspected laugh, and nod agreement.

Finale

The following two days are spent training up our little army, and finding what comfort I can with my various women. Every night our army goes home, exhausted, but determined, and every morning more show up to join humanity's cause. I'm even surprised when Special Agent Albrecht appears on the second morning, and glares down at me.

"I knew there was something screwy about you, Mr. Xavier," she tells me in her gravelly voice. All I can say is that I'm glad I won't be anywhere near her group of females when they don their light-suits.

Donna Frankens shows up the next morning.

"It's good to see you're alright, Mr. Xavier," she addresses me stiffly. "I've been worried when you started missing so many of my classes. Especially after getting arrested outside the math competition." Her brown eyes bore into mine, and I can tell she has a lot more to say to me, but won't in front of so many other people. "Is that the girl from the other team?"

I look to where she's pointing, and groan inwardly. Leslie is amongst the others, and she's being treated like a celebrity. Everyone wants to shake her hand, or talk to her. That's not the problem, though. To Donna it must look like I threw the competition, to let them win.

"I couldn't see the last question," I tell her, somewhat defensively.

"What? Oh, I know. The others told me." She looks back to me, and this time smiles. "I guess I was just worried. I was told a little about what's going on, but it sounds a bit far-fetched to me."

I explain to her about my ability, and the coming invasion. Professor Donna Frankens is no fool though.

"You used your ability on me," she doesn't ask, but states. "That's why I, er, we. . ." She glances around, and continues, "And why your voice still affects me."

I feel like shit, but I don't turn away from her gaze. I understand this woman rather well, and know she is testing my resolve.

"Yes. I'll understand if you hate me, but I want you to know that I don't regret it."

Her eyebrows climb up her forehead a bit, and then she smiles sheepishly. "I know I should, but I don't either. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd better go find a place to fit in, and quit talking to you, before I rip your clothes off."

Laughing, I watch as she walks away, and I know the extra swagger in her hips is just for me.

The second day everyone works on weapons training. Half the day on bladed weapons, and half on manufactured rifles. I ask Lela where she's getting the materials to manufacture everything, and all she tells me is, "I believe you call the place the Russian Tundra."

Late on the second day, I'm summoned to one of the other ships. I face all of the matriarchs, and can feel their judgmental gazes upon my almost bare skin. I've taken to wearing the light-suit, as I'm mostly around other men anyway, and even though it's petty, I know most of the jocks are jealous of my genitals. My muscled physique doesn't hurt my standing among them either.

These alien women, however, are not impressed.

"How do we know you will not use this army to turn on us, when the battle is complete? If your plans are successful, you will possess many of their ships, and many of you humans will be aboard ours."

"I've worked hard to show good faith," I tell them, knowing that that's no true answer. "I know we are planning violence, and some might be tempted to turn that upon you, but trust me when I say that I won't let that happen. You are our allies in this fight. We will work hard to protect you, as you have worked hard to help us. If necessary, when we're done here, we will help you with your people."

"We have noticed that you care deeply for your children," another says calmly. "We will each take one aboard our ships, and hold them until after the battle."

Anger, white hot and ready to burst, rises up in me, and it's only Lela's reassuring grip on my shoulder that allows me to reign in my emotions. I can't stop my words, though. "You're going to hold my children as ransom?" There can be no mistaking the naked steel in my tone. How dare they? Yes, I'm protecting my own planet, but aren't I also willing to help out their race?

Silence meets my question, and I just stare at the pink alien women in impotent furry.

'We will be fine, father,'. I gasp as my children's words seem to come at me from all directions at once. They've never spoken from a distance, and the fact that their voice sounds from everywhere can only mean one thing.

They've already been moved.

'Did you hear that?' I send the question to Lela.

'Yes, our children are being sent to the other ships. Did you not hear her?' I wonder how she can be so calm about this.

I shake my head, but it's no use trying to explain. No one believes me about them, anyway.

'No, they've already been moved.' The fear and alarm that widens her already large silvery eyes is all the warning I get, before she rushes forward, screaming something in her language. Maybe she wasn't as calm as I'd thought, but rather, she's better at keeping her emotions in check. Or was.

Fast as she moves, I'm still faster, and I hold her back as she continues to scream at the matriarchs. Looking to the older females, I can see that they're disturbed by Lela's actions. They're not used to a mother caring so deeply for her young.

'Calm down,' I send to the thrashing alien. 'They'll be fine.'

'FINE?' That word seems to bowl into my mind, she must have sent it with so much force. I didn't even know that was possible. 'How can you say they will be fine? They will die without my milk.'

I'm rocked back by that thought. How will they survive? Lela has to feed them every three or four hours. There is no telling how long the battle will last, and we aren't even going out to meet them until tomorrow.

Without warning, Lela stops struggling, and I almost fall backward as my effort to hold her back is no longer needed.

I look to the shorter alien, and see her touching her head, looking shocked. She looks at me with wonder, and I realize that our six children have just spoken with her.

The other aliens in the room, however, do not.

"It is good that you can control your emotions. We have analyzed the fluids that your body now produces, and will be able to feed them while they are away from you."

Lela stutters something, and then seems to back down. 'They are my children. I should be the one to feed them,' she tells me. I haven't realized how much she's changed and bonded with the little ones.

We're sent directly back to her ship, only to be confronted by a frantic Harana.

She sees us, and immediately starts babbling in their melodic language. Lela calmly places her hands on Harana's shoulder, saying something in return, and the two hug. I can now see tears in both of their large eyes. Apparently the kid's aunt has also become more attached than I'd thought, as well.

I spend the rest of the day talking with the Sergeant Major, and all my friends, doing what I can to block out the thought of my children in strange hands, and wishing I can block out the thought of the upcoming battle.

One other thing comes to my attention, before we drop everyone off for the night.

"It's all over the news!" Dennis tells me, when I visit the ship he's on.

I have no idea what he's talking about, and I tell him so.

"Man, government satellites've picked up asteroids moving fast towards the Earth," he tells me almost excitedly. "If the things continue on their current path, they're going to hit our planet. They're trying to figure out how much damage will be caused, but it's the demons, isn't it?"

A pit forms in my stomach at the thought, as I nod to my roommate.

"Dude, the Whitehouse stated that the asteroids are moving faster than any other asteroids they've ever encountered, which is why they came into visible range late last night. The fools say they'll start impacting the Earth sometime tomorrow evening."

"That's them alright," I say, and feel that pit in my stomach turn into butterflies. Are we ready yet? Hell, am I ready yet? Sure we have a small army, and a small fleet of vessels, but what am I going to do? Turn off their engines? That won't get rid of the threat.

Pulling out my Android phone, I'm glad Leslie tied us into Earth's cellular network. Pulling up some news sites, I read a few stories on it, and even go to a religious link that starts talking about the end of days, and the second coming. Everybody's scared, and the best advice I read states that the smartest thing to do will be to stay home, unless you know of a fallout shelter you can use.

The government states that they're trying to figure out some way to disperse the asteroids, and that they're working with other world leaders to find a solution to the problem. I wish them luck, but don't have much faith.

Those aren't asteroids flying free in space on a collision course. They're the demon's fleet, coming to eradicate the human race. Staying home will be useless. Fallout shelters might work, but I doubt it. No, the best hope is that I need to come up with some sort of strategy to stop them.

I don't have much faith in that plan, either.

The news reports that streets are packed, and shops already have looters. If it's this bad already, I don't even want to think about how bad it will be tomorrow.

Perhaps my last night alive. I shake, to rid myself of the defeating thought.

I pull up pictures of the supposed asteroids online, and see that they're flying in formation. I know the government can't have missed this fact, and realize that the asteroids are a cover up. I wonder what their real plan will be, and if it might interfere with whatever I'm going to do.

It's impossible to tell just how many ships there are in the grainy photos, but I can easily see that it's a lot more than the seven ships Lela and I have at our disposal. This won't be a fight, and it will take everything we have, to make sure it doesn't turn into a massacre.

My girls, except for Leslie and Donna, want to spend the night cavorting together. I beg off, wanting to get as much sleep as possible. Tomorrow's going to be a harrowing day.

* * *

Summer is already in the Command Center when I step through, still trying to rub a bad night's worth of sleep from my eyes. She's hopping from one foot to the other in impatience.

"Oh, good, you're here!" she spouts as soon as she sees me. She grips me in a fierce hug, before pulling back, and searching my eyes.

"Good to see you too, sis," I try to greet her cheerfully, but don't have it in me right now. "Are we going after the demons? Is everyone ready?"

"You look like shit," she tells me. "I thought you wanted to get more sleep last night?" I almost laugh as I see how tired she looks. "There were even more wanting to fight this morning, but we had to turn them away. They're just not trained as well as the others." Summer grunts before adding, "Not that we have the room. The other six ships are filled to capacity. The only reason your alien girlfriend's isn't, is because we won't be delivering squads onto other ships."

"How many do we have?" I ask, still trying to wake up.

"Just under four hundred," she sounds excited as she tells me this great news. "They're split into seven to ten man groups." She pauses, and looks at me intently, before saying, "Lela's not sure it will be enough."

Of course not. Well, nothing to it, but to do it.

"How long until the demons arrive?" I ask, afraid of the answer.

"They're just entering the solar system now," Summer says.

"We need to get the ship moving immediately," I say. It's time to stop the demons from ravaging Earth.

"Calm down," Summer commands in her older sister voice. "We started heading out to meet them an hour ago. We wanted to let you rest as much as possible."

We're already moving? Considering how tired I am, I'm thankful for the extra rest.

Glancing around, I see that we're alone in here. "The others?"

"In charge of their units. Only Leslie, Harana, and Lela are here, besides us," my sister informs me.

"Leslie?" I ask, wondering what her job will be.

"She's linked in to all the ships. She'll be watching from another room, and coordinating the transfer of our squads. She suspects that the demons may have some defense against teleporting directly onto their ships."

"Where are Sergeant Major Wilson, and the command team?" I'm trying to get the full picture.

"They're aboard different ships. I didn't think you wanted to broadcast what we'll be doing, during the battle," I'm surprised to see an almost shy smile flit across her beautiful features.

"Ships?" I ask, wondering about the plural. Wouldn't it be better to have the command team together?

"Three ships. One for the main team, and two backups. They won't be able to behead us in one attack." Somehow that sounds more like the rough Sergeant Major's words.

They won't be able to behead us, unless they take out this ship.

'Close your eyes, it's time.' The words float across my vision.

I lay down as I close my eyes, commanding my light suit off me. Summer climbs on top of my body, pressing her naked chest to mine. 'You take care of the demons,' her words tell me, 'I'll take care of the contact.'

I feel a mouth engulf my limp penis, bringing it slowly to life, at the same time stars blossom in my vision. We're stopped, and I can just make out where the demon's ships are approaching us, surrounded by the tell-tale red rings.

For a split second, I feel stark, maddening terror, as I see how large their force is. Even the other six ships arrayed with three on each side of me, can't give me comfort against a force this size. There are more ships than even the grainy photos I'd seen hinted at.

I can feel that I'm fully hard in Shanna's mouth now. There is no denying the skill she has with her tongue. Even distracted as I am with the demon fleet, she's able to get me hard. A few seconds later, I feel summer slide her body back, as I slowly enter her and the sense of my switches increases ten-fold. I can easily sense the various switches I've made in the other ships. I can tell which ships hold Gina, Shanna, Shannon, Donna, and the massive switches covering all our ships.

I realize that I'm thinking of this ship as me, more than something I'm in control of, and send a message to Lela. 'Can you give me complete control over movement of the ship, so that I can move us with my mind?'

There is a pause, before the word, 'Done,' appears before me.

I feel my sister start to slowly rock back and forth, while still keeping as much contact with me as possible. The actual coitus is not required for her to magnify my ability, but the pleasant sensations that course through my body help to distract me from my fear. It also keeps me hard, giving me more surface contact with her.

Fear. . . What had I done, that'd removed my fear of Bradley, my old boss? I'd silenced him, I recall. If only I could do something like that with the demon ships. Since I can't hear them, making them quiet won't work. I have to strip away what makes them scary to me. Well, the thing scaring me the most is their numbers. Is there some way I can reduce their numbers without killing them? With my kids, sister, girlfriends, and friends on board these ships, do I even have the luxury to have a conscience concerning their deaths?

I can hear Summer moaning into my ear, as her pussy milks my cock, and her large breasts slide up and down my chest, her nipples hard. I can hear myself moaning too. I lose a little bit of contact with Summer, but a second later, I feel her hand on the back of my head, pulling me up, and into her tit. I automatically started suckling, as she cums.

The demons are easily within range of my switches now, and the first thing I do, is make a switch for their weapons systems. A lance of pain shoots through my head as I make it for the massive group, and I feel my head land back on the soft floor, releasing the nipple I've been sucking on.

I feel some of the demon ships start up their weapons in preparation to destroy the seven impudent ships before them.

Summer moans slightly as she continues to ride my pole, and from the power I'm drawing through her. I feel the effects of the yellow light on us, as I grow harder within my sister, and my head clears.

The light is helping, as the pain is already gone. I'm fully seated inside here, and a part of me wonders that I'm all the way within her vagina, without feeling the ring of her womb. Is it the nanites or the healing light that's allowing me to fit inside her snug wallet?

Another part of me quickly flips the group switch, turning off all their weapons, and keeping them off.

The enemy ships seems to mill around for a moment, as they try to get their weapons back up, but they're no match for the power of my switches, especially when those switches are buttressed by my sister and the yellow light. Nothing can move a switch I've made with Summer, except the two of us together.

I peek one eye open, and can just make out my sister's face, bobbing above mine. I can see her clearly, and know that the nanites and light are doing their job. Summer sees me peaking at her, and mashes her lips to mine. Her tongue enters my mouth, as she presses our two bodies together.

My switches' power increases a little more, and I start lifting my hips to meet her rocking. She feels fantastic, and despite the incongruity of the situation, I'm feeling exhilarated.

The demons have finally decided that they aren't going to be able to shoot us out of their way, and seven ships come forward to sacrifice themselves, by ramming into us. I'm thankful the remainder of the fleet holds back.

I immediately take evasive maneuvers, rolling to the right, and realizing that I'm rolling around with my sister as well. The demon ship that chose us changes course to match, and here is where my gaming skills come in handy. Viewing the ship as an extension of my will, I can move and change directions at the speed of thought. Oddly, every move I make is copied by a move with my body, and Summer holds on for dear life, as we roll all over the room. When I dive, my pelvis pulls back, and when I climb, my hips drive forward, piercing her wet crevice with my cock, and making her moan in pleasure.