Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Günter said, "Okay. I'll start you in the program. Since you don't want to express any specific goals, I will give you some specific goals and a time frame to reach those goals. I will give those goals to you within the first week that you are in the program." They spent a length of time discussing things that she could do and could not do and how long it had been since she tried any of them. Then they discussed her work and school schedules. He then said, "I had told your mother that I could probably start you in the class that meets at seven o'clock tonight. With your school and work schedules, I am going to change that. Since you won't have class on Tuesday and Thursdays until ten o'clock, I would like for you to come in at seven-thirty in the morning. A small group meets at that time on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings. Can you make it at that time?"

Vicky thought about work the following day. She didn't have to be at the bookstore until nine-thirty. If the session were going to take too long, she would have to adjust her work schedule. She told him, "Yeah. I can make it then. How long will they last?"

Günter told her, "Initially, you will work for an hour. As your stamina improves, we will lengthen them to ninety minutes and eventually to two hours. Do you think that you can handle that?"

Vicky looked him in the eye and said, "Right off of the bat, I probably will not be able to handle that; but I am going to have to."

Connie drove off from the parking lot while Vicky was still loading into her van. When Vicky got home, Connie had started supper for the two of them. Jim was not home yet. While they were eating Vicky started to relate to her mother the conversation that she had had with Mr. Halpert. Vicky said, "You know, mom, you and Mr. Halpert are a lot alike. Both of you want to hang onto the memory that you have; but you both want to be around other people with no plans for a commitment. You know, he really didn't say anything about wanting to take you out; but I think he was getting ready to. He started to talk about his wife and the bookstore. Then he began to get misty-eyed. I quickly found something else to do to keep from embarrassing him. I'll bet that he says something."

Connie shook her head and said, "I am not sure that I am interested in going out with anyone at the present time."

Vicky told her, "You ought to think about it, mom. He is a pretty decent guy. He is a little shy; but a real nice guy."

Connie replied, "I'll think about it. It may be that this is all in your head and he has no interest in me at all. If he says anything at all about it, tell him that he should wait until later in the week to call me. I'll make up my mind by then."

It was about eight-thirty when Jim came into the house. Connie asked him, "You get in a long-winded conversation at the bar tonight?"

Jim answered, "No. I didn't stop at the bar on the way home. Our softball playoffs are this week and the team that we play tomorrow night had a game tonight. I wanted to watch them play so that I would have an idea of how good they are."

Vicky went to her room and a few minutes later there was a knock at her door. When Jim was invited in he asked, "Do you have to do your exercises tonight?"

She told him that she wasn't going to do them that night. He seemed to be disappointed. Vicky went into detail about the program that she was starting the following morning and Jim seemed to be very excited for her. While they were talking, Vicky had gotten onto her bed. Jim asked, "Did you say anything to Janice about going out with me?"

"Yes, I did. She said that she would probably go out with you as long as you weren't looking for an easy piece of ass."

"You were pretty clear on that yesterday. If she turns out to be a fun person to be around, I won't have that much interest in pressuring her into sex."

"I thought that sex and sports were the only kind of fun that you were interested in."

"I do like them both; but I can talk about other subjects. The only girls that I expect to have sex with on the first or second date are the dull, boring bimbos."

"That's easy to say. Who else have you ever gone out with except a bunch of dull, boring bimbos?"

"Hey, I've gone out with some pretty decent girls."

"When?"

"When I was in college. The problem is that most of them didn't want to go out with me more than once or twice."

"No wonder we never met or heard of any of these so-called nice girls."

"Well, they were there, just not for very long."

"I'll tell you what, Jim. You treat my friend right and if she sends you home horny, I will take care of your needs when you get home. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a fair deal to me."

Vicky started to pull her top over her head as she said, "I'll do you better than that. To show you that I mean what I say, "We'll practice right now."

Jim began to remove his clothes and quickly joined his sister in the middle of the bed. As Jim took her in his arms, Vicky said, "This is the only part of my exercises that you were interested in anyway. Right?"

Jim squeezed a boob and said, "This isn't the only part that I am interested in; but it is my favorite part. They enjoyed each other until Vicky chased Jim back to his own room at about ten-thirty.

The next morning Vicky was up and moving before anyone else thought of getting up. She was leaving home at about the same time that her mother and her brother were getting out of bed. Her eagerness to start that first day continued as she pursued her rehabilitation training. She did not feel that there was any improvement; but that did not deter her determination. She was relentless in her efforts to complete the exercises that Günter gave to her. Most days, he had to tell her that she should stop.

Jim asked Janice out on a date and they had an enjoyable evening. They started to date two or three nights a week. Jim was surprised that Janice had more interest in sports than Vicky had led him to believe and Janice was surprised that Jim did more reading than she thought that he did. They would have long conversations about the various sports teams one night. The next night they would talk about one of the books listed on the bestseller lists. What had begun as a mutual physical attraction had evolved into an attraction to their mutual interests.

Mr. Halpert had finally called Connie to ask her to dinner. They went to dinner on a Friday night and Connie had returned home before ten o'clock. Vicky had remained up, waiting for her mother's return. She was anxious to know how the evening went. Connie had assured her that they had had a very enjoyable evening. Early the following week, Connie had accepted another dinner invitation. That night, Connie had not returned home when Vicky went to bed at eleven thirty. Connie was in the shower when Vicky came to the kitchen for her coffee and she was just leaving the house when Connie came out of her bedroom. Vicky wanted to ask her mother about the previous evening; but she had to leave to arrive at work on time. Jerry Halpert had been a little later than usual arriving at the bookstore that morning. He seemed to be in an exceedingly good mood that day.

Vicky and Janice managed to meet each other at Vicky's house for some enjoyable sex two or three times a week. Connie had visited Jim a few times during those first weeks after their first sexual encounter. Each time they spent a few enjoyable hours together. Those visits diminished after Connie started dating Jerry. Jim was coming to Vicky's room after most of his dates with Janice. Vicky was more than happy to satisfy his needs.

The school year had started and the girls had to reduce their hours at the bookstore. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Janice opened the store and stayed for about an hour and a half. She worked every other Saturday. Janice also worked for a couple of hours each Monday and Friday afternoon. Vicky opened the store and stayed for about two hours on Monday and Friday and she worked on Wednesday afternoon. She also put in a couple of hours on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

Shortly after the beginning of the school year, Vicky was at her rehab session and one of the other girls told her that several of them usually got together on Friday evening at about eight o'clock to play some basketball. Friday at eight o'clock was the only time that they could get a gym floor for wheelchair players because that was when there were no organized games going on at the college's recreation center. Vicky was happy that she had been asked because that was the first indication that she had gotten from her peers or from Günter that she was fitting in.

The only input that she had received from Günter was at the beginning of her second week. At that time, he had set some goals for her to reach and gave her a deadline for meeting those goals. He had indicated at the beginning that if she failed to meet her goals, she would not be allowed to continue in the program. She had one more week to meet those goals. The first goal was going to take some more work; but she thought that she would be able to walk twenty-five yards with the aid of her crutches. The second goal was going to be more difficult. She had to take five steps without any support. So far, she had had trouble taking that third step without falling.

Thursday evening, Jim was taking stock of his finances. He realized that his car payment was due on Monday and his payday wasn't until Wednesday. If he kept back enough for his car payment, he would only have about forty dollars to last him until payday, which was almost a week away. Jim knew that if he really needed it that he could borrow it from his mother for a few days. Vicky was also available as a source of a loan. He did not want to start to get into that habit.

His problem was that he had a date with Janice on Friday evening. If he wanted to make his car payment on time, that date was going to have to be a low-budget event. Janice was a girl who had to work part-time while going to school. He was sure that she could understand a tight budget situation. He decided that this might be a good test of how their relationship was progressing. If the thought of a low-budget evening turned her off, he didn't think that their relationship could last. He decided that the only way to find out was to call her.

He dialed the number and when she was on the line, he began, "There is a slight problem with our date for tomorrow night." Janice thought that maybe Jim was getting ready to cancel the date or maybe to dump her. Jim continued, "My car payment is due the beginning of the week and I don't get paid until Wednesday. I am a little short of cash this week. Would you mind if we got a couple of movies and watched them at my place. We could order a pizza or something."

Janice said, "Hey, that sounds like a good idea.  Of course, if you have something else that you would rather we did, I could pay. I have a few dollars."

Jim told her, "I really appreciate you being so understanding."

Janice answered, "You know, we don't have to do things that cost money every time that we go out. We enjoy being around each other. Let's start finding things to do that don't cost so much." Jim hung up the phone thinking that he liked that girl more all of the time.

Jim was at Janice's front door shortly before seven o'clock and he drove her back to his home. They were sitting on the couch trying to decide whether to watch a TV program or to put a movie in the VCR when Vicky wheeled herself into the family room. When she turned her chair to face the television, Jim got a worried look on his face. Vicky smiled, as she said, "Don't get all worried, big brother. I am going to be leaving in a few minutes."

Jim breathed a sigh of relief and then he noticed the gym bag that she had balanced on her lap. He asked, "Going to spend the night at some guy's house?"

Vicky frowned and told him, "No, I'm not that lucky. I'm going to go play basketball tonight."

Jim said, "Now, I know that that rehab guy is supposed to be good; but he can't have you running and jumping already."

Vicky laughed at him as she said, "No, dip shit. We play basketball in our wheelchairs. A bunch of us from the different rehab classes are meeting at eight o'clock. I'll probably be home by eleven or so. If you're still here when I get back, I will get out of sight as quickly as possible." As they heard Vicky's van pulling out of the driveway, Janice snuggled closer to Jim. They watched television until Jim suggested that they order a pizza.

When the pizza had been delivered and eaten, Jim took Janice in his arms and began to kiss her. Over the next fifteen minutes he began to feel her breasts and then began to work on the clasp of her bra. He was enjoying the feel of her bare tits in his hands and then he began sucking on them. He continually marveled at the perfect shape and symmetry of her 36C tits. He had one hand between her legs and was gently rubbing that soft mound. Janice had one hand rubbing the front of Jim's pants at the same time and his cock had grown quite hard.

Janice broke the embrace and said, "Jim, there is something that we have to talk about." Jim was somewhat concerned about this pronouncement. Now that Janice had his attention, she was having trouble saying what was on her mind. She started, "Since we have been dating, I've, um ah, become kind of fond of you and, um ah,  I think that maybe I'm  I think that I'm falling in love with you.  I'm just not certain how deep that love is. I really need to know how you feel about me."

Jim stroked one of her tits and then stuttered and stammered for a bit. He began, "This is hard for me to put into words. I've thought about my feelings about you; but I have never tried to put those feelings into words.  I really care about you a whole lot. I think that in time that I could be in love with you. I have never told a girl that I loved her to get her in bed and I am not going to prematurely say that I love you because that is what I think that's you want to hear. There are only two women that I have ever told that I love them -- my mother and my sister. I care for you more than any other girl that I have ever gone out with; but before I can tell you that I love you, I will have to care for you as much as I do for mom or Vicky. If this makes you unhappy, I'm sorry; but I want to be honest with you."

"Thank you for being honest with me. I had to know how you felt before I said what is coming next. I hope that Vicky told you before you asked me out that you weren't supposed to expect to get in my pants."

"Yes. Vicky made that abundantly clear."

"Well, I think that it is time that someone except Vicky benefited from this relationship."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You and I are dating and we get each other all worked up and then you go home to Vicky's bed and every few days, she satisfies me."

"What makes you think that I'm coming home to Vicky's bed, as you put it?"

"Jim, I have known since the beginning that you and Vicky are having sex. I knew before you did that you were going to. Vicky and I are having sex. Now, as horny as you have to have been when I sent you home, you had to have some relief. I know Vicky well enough to know that she is not going to let her brother suffer."

Jim kissed her and said, "I think that we have had enough talk about sex with other people; it's time that we talked about the two of us having sex."

Janice kissed him and rubbed his crotch before telling him, "I think that we have talked about that enough, too. It's time for action. I had better let you know a couple of things first. I don't do it in cars and I don't do it on couches."

Jim pulled her to her feet as he said, "That's fine because my car is too small for anyone to be comfortable doing it. My mother would kill me if we stained the couch." They walked down the hall to Jim's bedroom and began to undress each other. When they were naked they tumbled onto Jim's bed and embraced each other.

Jim wasted no time moving his mouth the Janice breasts. He loved kissing and sucking on those beautiful boobs. Most nights, he couldn't take his mouth off of them; but tonight he was going to force himself. Although he had been able to get his hand in her pants to play with her pussy several times in the past, tonight was the first time that he had seen it. Those swollen lips peeking out from that short tuft of hair looked so inviting. Jim wanted to taste her and he was quite anxious to do so. He moved his head down and began to kiss those tender lips. He was certain from the way that her hips were gyrating that he was doing an adequate job of pleasuring Janice. His tongue parted through that soft hair and penetrated her as far as he could reach. He stabbed and licked with his tongue, occasionally using it to flick her engorged clitoris.

Jim could hear Janice uttering some guttural sounds as she was beginning to cum for the first time that night. She was not real loud as she came, but her physical reactions left no doubt that she was experiencing intense pleasure. When Jim felt that she was spent, he moved up her body and began to kiss her while using both hands to play with those fine tits. He broke the kiss and reached over to his nightstand and removed a box of condoms. When he had one on, he moved back between her thighs and began to insert that thick tool into Janice's wet pussy. He drove his cock into her slowly at first; but Janice's hip action was at a faster pace than he was driving his cock with. He began to speed up so that he was in time with her movements. Jim was surprised at himself. As horny as he had been, he was not sure how long he could last; but tonight he was able to hold out for a considerable length of time.

Janice was beginning to cum when she felt a slight swelling of Jim's cock in her pussy and she knew that he was ready to unload. As she was reaching the pinnacle of her cum, Janice wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tightly to her. His cock was softening; but he was making no effort to remove it from her. They were content to just lie there and kiss, enjoying the experience that they had just had. Janice began to feel Jim hardening inside of her and she told him, "I think that you had better get a fresh one on. As full as that one feels, we don't need it busting. Damn, you feel good inside of me though.

Jim quickly replaced the condom and returned his mouth to hers. As they kissed, Jim was using one hand to play with her tits and he was using the other to finger her pussy. Janice said, "Jim, I'm ready now; you don't have to hold off on my account.

Jim said, "Good. Do me a favor and roll over on your stomach."

"You're not sticking that thing in my ass."

"No. That never crossed my mind. I just want to do it from the rear."

"Oh good, I've always wanted to try that."

Janice moved to her stomach and pulled her knees up under her to elevate her ass. She had positioned herself just right so that Jim could slide his cock into her with ease. Jim drove his cock into her with great gusto and it didn't take long for either of them to cum again. As soon as he had gotten his cock into her Jim began using one hand to play with her clit and the other to play with her boobs. They tumbled to their sides and lay there cuddled together until they each went to sleep.

Vicky arrived at the campus recreation center and met with the three other people that she knew. In the next ten minutes, several more players arrived and Vicky was introduced to them. They spent the next two hours playing basketball. She soon learned that wheelchair basketball was an entirely new game from the grade school basketball that she had played. It took her some time to learn the rules and some of the nuances of the game. In the beginning, she could do nothing right. As the evening progressed, she probably moved from being a miserable player to being somewhat inept. She was sure that she could only improve and was determined to do so. One thing that she knew for sure; she had enjoyed the experience.

1...678910...13