Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they showered, Vicky was invited to join them at a nearby restaurant for coffee. She learned that the rest of them were regulars at this restaurant. Three large tables had been placed together in the center of the room and all of the chairs had been removed. The management had made sure that the pathway to those tables was extra wide. As she drank her coffee with them, she realized that this group was no different than any other group of people. The guys sat at one end of the table talking about football and the size of women's breasts. The women were on the other end talking about which women were trying to steal some other woman's man and which men were cheating on their wife or girlfriend. Other than the backbiting and the gossip, Vicky had enjoyed the entire evening. She made plans to join them again the following Friday night.

As Vicky was raising the wheelchair lift on her van, she saw her mother pull into the driveway. Connie held the door for her daughter and the two women went to the kitchen. Vicky looked at her mother and said, "As early as you're getting home, you must not have gotten any tonight."

Connie replied, "The time of night that I get home does not dictate whether I had sex that night or not. In addition to it being none of your business, you have to remember that tomorrow is Janice's Saturday off. Jerry has to open the store in the morning."

Vicky looked around and said, "Speaking of Janice, Jim must have taken her home early tonight. His car is in the driveway."

"Maybe they didn't have a date tonight."

"They had a date; they were sitting in the other room when I left for my basketball game."

"Wait a minute; we're changing subjects here to fast. What basketball game did you go to?"

"A bunch of people get together at the rec center on Friday nights to play wheelchair basketball. The invited me to play tonight, so I did. It was a lot of fun and I plan to go back again. It was a lot of fun even if I am not any good yet."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself and you'll get better.  We have a seven-thirty tee time at the golf course and we're meeting for breakfast at six-thirty. I had better get to bed pretty soon."

Jim and Janice had enjoyed their full evening of sex and had fallen asleep in each other's arms before Vicky and Connie had returned home. Janice awoke shortly before six and began to gently stroke Jim's soft cock. It began to rise and she took it between her lips and began to suck. The pleasant sensation promptly awakened Jim and he began to play with her boobs while his cock was being sucked. Jim began to pull on her legs and when she had moved into position, he began to eat her pussy.

When Jim began to feel that he was about to cum, he became more eager in his efforts to lap at Janice's tasty pussy. As she was swallowing his cum, she began to experience a mild, but pleasant orgasm. She kept his softening cock in her mouth and continued to suck until it was hard again. Janice rolled off of him and said, "Please, I want to feel that inside of me again this morning."

Jim immediately rolled a condom over his cock and moved on top of her. He slid his hard shaft into her and began fucking her. They both got off at nearly the same time and Jim kissed her. It was then that he heard the door to his mother's bedroom door close. Seconds later, he heard the front door of the house open and close. Janice asked, "Who was that?"

Jim told her, "It was my mother's bedroom door that I heard closing, so I am guessing that it was her leaving. She probably is playing golf this morning." Jim was thankful that Janice was not as vocal as Vicky was when she came.

Janice disposed of his condom and licked his cock clean. She got out of bed and began to gather her clothes. Jim asked, "What are you doing. I thought that we could lie here in bed together for a while."

"I need to go talk to Vicky. As close as we are, I think it is important that she hear it from me that we are having sex. I don't want her hearing it from someone else or catching us in bed together."

Janice slowly opened the door to Vicky's bedroom. She saw that the bed was empty and the bathroom door was open a little bit. She softly walked across the room and tossed her clothes on Vicky's bed. She eased her way into the bathroom and spotted her friend sitting there facing the shower. Janice asked, "Do you need any help washing your back?"

Vicky turned to see who was there and smiled as she asked, "Do I take it from the time of morning and the fact that you're naked that you made my brother a happy man last night?"

As Janice was stepping into the shower she said, "Yes. Last night and again this morning. And he made me very happy too, if I might add."

The spray of water from the shower was blocked from Vicky and was beating down on Janice's back. Vicky slid two fingers into Janice's pussy and said, "Move closer, I want to see what it tastes like when it has been freshly fucked." Vicky got Janice off and then Janice dropped to her knees in front of Vicky and ate her out. When they had both been satisfied, they finished showering and returned to the bedroom to begin dressing.

As they were dressing, Janice asked, "Vicky, would it be all right with you if I went with you to your rehab class this morning."

Vicky asked, "I guess that it would be all right. Is there any particular reason that you want to go?"

"Mostly just curiosity. I want to see what drives you. A little over a month ago, you had no interest in anything except school, work and reading. Now this has you almost obsessed. Also, I have something important that I want to talk to you about after you are through with your class."

"Okay, all you're going to see is a bunch of people sweating and failing."

"How soon are you going to be leaving?"

"Probably about ten minutes."

"I have to talk to Jim before we leave. I'll be right back."

Janice walked over to Jim's bed and kissed him and told him, "I have to go with Vicky. Stay in bed and get some rest." Jim started to get a concerned look on his face until Janice continued, "Will you still be at home around noon?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'll call you about then. Maybe we can do something later today."

"Remember, I'm just about broke."

Janice said, "I've got some money." Then she held up the box of condoms and said, "You've already spent the only money that sex costs." She kissed him again and rubbed his crotch before leaving to catch up with Vicky.

Vicky went to the locker room and stored her gym bag. She had come dressed for her workout. The gym bag contained clothes for her to put on after the workout. Janice found a seat at the end of the training room. She watched as the German taskmaster drove his three charges. At times, he drove them to the brink of despair. Joining Vicky at this session was another woman who was probably a couple of years older than Vicky. She had not arrived in a wheelchair; she simply required a walker. The other charge was boy of about sixteen. He appeared to have less mobility than Vicky did. Günter was moving about the room directing each of them to do different things at the same time.

All activity in the room stopped when Günter bellowed, "Vicky, move to the parallel bars." The set of parallel bars was near the far wall of the room. The bars were set so that they were about even with Vicky's waist. She had been sitting doing some weight work with her arms. When she heard the command, she began to crawl back into her wheelchair. She was at the end of the bars and she used the bars to pull herself to her feet. Günter was standing at the opposite end of the bars from Vicky and he commanded, "All right, walk toward this end." Vicky released her tight grip on the bars and dropped her arms. She immediately took one step forward and then another. She wavered a little and then took a third step. As she began her fourth step, she started to fall. She grabbed for the bars and caught herself before she fell to the floor.

Günter hollered, "God damn it, Vicky. You haven't made any progress on this in weeks. You've got one more week to make those five steps." He continued to berate her and then concluded, "The only thing that you have improved on in this exercise is that now you're catching yourself before you fall flat on your face. Catch a breath and then we'll see how your progress is coming when you walk with crutches." Vicky worked her way back to her wheelchair and sat for a few minutes.

She moved over to where her crutches were at and managed to get to her feet. With the aid of her crutches, she managed to walk about ten yards. A chair had been placed that distance from her starting point and she sat on it to catch her breath. Günter approached her and said, "You're making decent progress on this; but you're going to have to really work hard this week if you are going to make that twenty-five yards by the end of next week."

Vicky told him, "That was the fourth time that I have gone ten yards this morning."

The reply to that statement was, "So what? The only thing that proves is that you can go ten yards, four times. Twenty-five yards at one stretch is what you have to be able to do. Günter reached into his pocket and pulled out a tape measure. He told her, "Just relax now while I take some measurements. I want to find out if you are developing any muscle mass." He measured her thighs, calves, forearms and her upper arms. After each measurement, he wrote the numbers down on a pad of paper. He moved his hand that was holding the end of the tape toward one of Vicky's breasts and said, "Should we find out if your chest if getting bigger too."

Vicky slapped his hand away and snapped, "I can check that myself, thank you."

As his hand recoiled from the slap, he told her, "I'm glad that I have only worn down your body and not your spirit. You can go ahead and call it quits for this morning; but starting on Tuesday, you should plan on spending an extra thirty minutes at each session.

Vicky quickly showered and began to dress. When she picked up her bra, she realized that it was soaked with her sweat. That was the only item of clothing that she hadn't packed. She dressed in a tight pair of shorts and a low-cut top that was thin enough that her nipples were quite evident. As she was driving out of the parking lot, she asked Janet, "What made you decide that last night was the night to start having sex with Jim?"

Janet smirked as she replied, "I just got tired of getting him horny every night and you ended up being the one who got to fuck him. I think a lot of him and he seems to care for me. It just seemed to be the right time."

Vicky asked, "Are you going to leave him enough energy to take care of me once in a while?"

Janice replied, "I think that Jim has enough energy to take care of both of us. As long as he is not trying to keep someone else happy on the side. He admitted to me that the only women that he has ever told that he loved them have been you and your mother. So I can't call it cheating when he is having sex with you."

They were nearing Janice's house and Vicky asked, "What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Wait until we get to my house."

They turned down the street and Janice directed Vicky to pull into a driveway. As she parked the van, she realized that her fears about getting into Janice's house were unfounded. She ran the lift down on the van and after closing up the vehicle; they went up the ramp to the front door of the house. Vicky was unsure why there was a ramp at the entrance to Janice's house. As she wheeled herself through the front door she noticed a boy who looked to be a couple of years younger than her sitting in a wheelchair, watching television.

Vicky heard him mockingly exclaim, "What a nice sister Janice is; she has brought another gimp over to see me. How nice." Janice attempted to introduce her brother, Greg to Vicky; but he just ignored them and wheeled down the hall until he disappeared into a room.

Janice said, "Vicky, can you follow me to my room." When they got into the room, Janice told Vicky, "I'm sorry that I didn't say anything to you about this before. I didn't know how to bring it up."

"I was kind of surprised. Both by the fact that you had a brother in a wheelchair and the reception that we received."

"Yeah, he behaves like someone else I know used to."

"Ouch. I supposed that I deserve that. I don't think that I was ever as openly bitter about it as he is."

"Yes, you were. He just uses words where you used to use your attitude."

"I'm kind of surprised that Jim didn't say anything to me. Even if he never saw Greg, the ramps are kind of hard to miss."

"I asked him not to say anything to you. I don't know why; but I just didn't want him to say anything to you. And yes, he has met Greg. When Greg is not on a pity kick, he and Jim get along fairly well."

"What happened to him; if you don't mind me asking?"

"Two years ago, when he was sixteen, he was in a car accident. His foot was crushed, as were several bones in his leg. He had severe damage to the arteries in his legs. After several surgeries, he had lost his right foot and his left leg just below the knee."

"Why doesn't he have prostheses?"

"He won't even try them."

"That dumb shit. He is as dumb as I was. In fact, I think that he is dumber; he could be walking without crutches or a cane. It's a shame."

Janice hesitated before going on, "Vicky, I have a confession to make. When we became friends, I really worked to build that friendship because I thought that someone who was in a wheelchair might be able to get through to him. As our friendship developed, I realized that you weren't the person to get through to him. I felt that you were a great friend; but you were just as despondent as he is. The change in attitude that you have had made me wonder if maybe you could get through to him. If you don't want to do it, I will understand. You are still my friend and I love you."

Vicky gave Janice a hug and said, "I know that this must be hard for you to even ask. I don't know how much good that I can do; but I'll give a try."

Vicky went down the hall and knocked on Greg's door. Greg grumbled, "Who the hell is there."

Vicky answered, "It's the gimp that your sister brought over. I'd like to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk."

"That's all right; most people say that I talk too much. I'll do enough talking for both of us."

"Will you go away, if I tell you to stay out?"

"Nope. I'm not moving until I get a chance to talk to you."

"Come on in; but I'm not agreeing to talk to you."

When Vicky closed the door, Greg asked, "Where did Janice find a chick in a wheelchair to come talk to me?"

"Janice and I have been friends for over a year. We have classes together and we work together."

Greg got a surprised look on his face and asked, "You're Vicky from the bookstore; Jim's sister?"

Vicky smiled and said, "That's me. It doesn't surprise me that she didn't tell you that I was in a wheelchair. She never told me that she had a brother in a wheelchair and my own brother never mentioned that he had met you or that you were in a wheelchair. To them it is not important. That is one of the main reasons that Janice and I became good friends; she never made an issue of the wheelchair."

Greg told her, "You know that is probably why I get along with Janice better than I do with my older brother and sister. They are always acting like they feel sorry for me and have to try to help me move around the house. They were so bad when I first got out of the hospital that I wasn't sure that they were going to let me go the bathroom by myself."

Vicky queried, "If you get along with Janice so much better than the other people, why do you give her such a hard time?"

Greg was quick to tell her, "Because she is always bugging me about getting a fake foot and leg."

Vicky shook her head as she said, "You really should do that or at least go to rehab. Why haven't you done any of that?"

Greg was very slow to answer, "When they told me that I could never play football or any of the other sports that I like, I decided that I didn't care if I could walk."

They spent a considerable amount of time talking about the things that they liked to do before they had been hurt. They talked about their feelings after the incidents and the despair and depression that they went through. Vicky explained how long it had taken her to escape from her depression. Vicky asked, "How do you get along with the girls, Greg?"

He replied, "I always had a lot girlfriends before my accident; but the girls kind of avoid me now that I am in a wheelchair."

Vicky thought that she was listening to a recording of her own thoughts over the years. She reminded him, "If you had the prostheses, you could get out of the wheelchair and go out with some girls."

"Yeah, I could go out with some girls that wanted to pity me."

"That's bull shit and you know it. The only one that's pitying you is you. Have you ever had sex?"

"Um, ah no."

"That's too bad; maybe if you had you would know what you are missing and you would work to have that experience again.  Have you been out of the house since the last school year ended?"

"Yeah. I have been out a couple of times since then."

"Whoopee. He's been out of the house twice in more than four months. Well, you're getting out of the house today. We're going to lunch; I'm buying. You get ready while I tell your sister."

Vicky wheeled into Janice's room and said, "We're going to lunch."

Janice picked up the phone and told Vicky, "I have to call Jim first. I told him that I would call him before noon."

Vicky grabbed the phone and said, "I'll talk to Jim." Before calling her brother, she dialed the restaurant where they had been the night before and asked them to hold a large table and to make sure that there was room for two wheelchairs at the table. When that was done, she called home and told Jim to meet them for lunch. Jim tried to claim that he couldn't afford to go out for lunch. Vicky informed him that she was buying. When he claimed that he didn't want any charity, she told him that she had intended to buy before she knew that he didn't have any money. Vicky, Greg and Janice went to her van. They used the wheelchair lift to get him into the back seat of the van; but there weren't any wheelchair lockdowns in the back. Janice helped him to move to one of the regular seats for the ride to the restaurant.

They arrived at the restaurant and when both wheelchairs had been unloaded, they started toward the entrance of the restaurant. Jim was pulling into the parking lot, so they waited for him to park before going inside. The table where they were seated was just about the same place where Vicky and the others had sat the night before. The carried on some animated conversations during lunch and Greg was actually acting like he was enjoying himself. As they got ready to leave, Vicky asked Jim to help Greg into the front seat of the van. When that was done, Jim and Janice left in his car and Vicky and Greg rode alone.

When the four of them arrived at the Ralston home, Greg wanted to use the bathroom. When he was shown the bathroom in the hallway, he found that he could get the wheelchair into the room; but he couldn't turn it around when he was in there. Vicky took him to her bathroom. While he was in the bathroom, Janice said, "Vicky, this is the happiest that I have seen him in a long time."

Vicky responded, "Don't get too excited about it yet. He is in a different place having fun with three people who don't care about the chair. When he gets home, he is liable to revert back to his normal self. His whole attitude has to be changed."

Gregg re-entered the room and Vicky said, "Janice, isn't there something that you and Jim have to do.

1...7891011...13