Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice smiled as she said, "Yeah, there is something that I promised to do for him this afternoon." As soon as Janice left the room, Vicky resumed talking to Greg about his life, both before and after the accident. Vicky was pleased that she kept catching him staring at her protruding nipples. She thought that maybe she had found a subject that she could work on with him. Vicky pointed at her bookshelves and said, "There are over one hundred books on those shelves and for every one of them there are at least five that I have traded or given away. I have read every book on those shelves. Some of them two and three times. Up until a month ago, those books, school and this wheelchair were my entire life. But I have realized that there is more out there to do. I just hope that it doesn't take you seven years to come to the same realization."

"What changed your mind about things?"

"I saw someone doing something that I wanted to do. I knew that I had to change my appearance and my attitude if I was going to accomplish that goal."

"What was that goal?"

"It's kind of personal. I'll just tell you that I have only accomplished part of that goal."

Vicky moved to her dresser and pulled out her high school graduation picture. She handed it to Greg and asked, "Would you want to go out with this girl?"

Greg looked at the picture and shook his head. He told her, "This girl looks kind of familiar; but I don't think that I would want to go out with her."

Vicky said, "I can understand that and nobody else wanted to go out with me when I looked like that." When he heard that, Greg kept looking back and forth from the picture to Vicky, each time focusing on her pert tits with her nipples getting harder by the minute.

Vicky moved over by her bed and said, "Greg, you said that you have never had sex, right?"

Greg said, "No. I told you that earlier."

Vicky asked, "How many times a week do you beat your meat?"

"What makes you think that I do that?"

"You already said that you have never gotten any. No guy your age that is not getting any sex can get by without beating off once in a while."

"Yeah, I do, sometimes.  Probably about five or six times a week."

"The way that you have been staring at my tits the whole time that we have been talking; I'll bet that you want to beat off right now don't you."

"No. I don't want to do that right now."

"Greg, either you are lying to me or you smuggled a large sausage out of that restaurant where we ate. The size of that bulge in your pants tells me that you would like to do it right now."

Greg still kept staring at Vicky's tits; but he stayed mute. Vicky said, "Come on, if you want to, you can get in the middle of my bed and do it."

"And what would you be doing while I was whacking off?"

"I don't know; probably I would be helping you."

Greg just shook his head and fell silent. Vicky prodded him, "Come on get over to the bed and get on it."

Greg didn't know what to do, so he just did as he was told. As he scooted on to the bed he mentioned, "Hey, I like the height of this bed; it's lower than most."

Vicky told him, "My mother had it made this way. Being the same height as the wheelchair, it is a whole lot easier to get in and out of bed. When Greg got on the bed, Vicky scooted out of her chair onto the bed next to him. She reached over and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Then she said, "I'm going to let you get a better look at these tits that you have been staring at all afternoon." She pulled her top over her head and as he was pulling his pants and shorts off; she pulled his shirt over his head.

When she wrapped her small fingers around his swollen eight-inch cock, he reached up and felt one of her tits. She took her hand from his cock long enough to take off her own pants. Vicky began to kiss him and then Greg moved her to her back and began to suck on her tits. She could feel the stickiness on her leg from the pre-cum that was leaking from his cock. Vicky said, "Roll over on your back. I have to do something. If I let you put that thing in me, you'll end up cumming before you get two strokes."

She leaned down and began sucking on his cock. She had been right about how close he was to cumming. His cock had not been in her mouth ten seconds when he began spewing a load of cum into her mouth. When his cock went soft, she released it from her mouth and resumed kissing him. He was playing with her tits again and his cock began to return to life fairly quick. Vicky reached into her nightstand and took out a condom. She helped him put it on and then he moved between her legs. As anxious as he was, he showed considerable restraint by sliding it in fairly slow. When their pubic hairs were meshed together, Greg began slow, deliberate strokes as he slid that hard cock into her. As he began to pound his cock into her at a more rapid pace, Vicky knew that she was not going to be able to cum this time. She hoped that it would not take him too long to get hard again, because she wanted him to be able to finish her off.

When Greg had cum, Vicky rolled him off of her and helped him discard his condom. She began to kiss him again and like a magnet, his hands went back to her tits. Between kisses, Vicky said, "You sure are infatuated with my tits; aren't you?"

Greg smiled and said, "They're not the biggest in the world; but they sure are pretty. I just love the way your nipples pop out and I just love they way that they taste."

Vicky reached for his cock and found that it was already getting hard. She handed him another condom and said, "Put this on; we are going to need it pretty soon." Greg had rolled to his back to roll the condom on and Vicky flopped over the top of him and began to kiss him some more. Vicky had an idea. She wanted to try something. Although she was worried about failing, she knew that she was going to have to take some chances sooner or later.

When Vicky had invited Janice and Jim to leave the room, He had led her to the family room and they sat in front of the television set. Janice sat down and put her arms around Jim. As they began to kiss, she asked, "Would you like to finish what you wanted to start earlier this morning?"

"What about Vicky and Greg? What if they are looking for us?"

"If Vicky is looking for us and she doesn't see us out here, she will figure out where we are at and she will keep Greg away."

Jim didn't say anything; he just stood up and took her hand. He led her to his bedroom where they began to undress. Once on the bed, they made love for some time and then they rested in each other's arms. They had both dozed off. Suddenly, they were both awakened by Vicky's shrieks. They heard, "Janice, Jim come here. Come quickly. Right now." The two of them jumped out of bed and Janice pulled a T-shirt over her head and Jim was trying to move across the room and put his shorts on at the same time.

Janice swung open the door to Vicky's bedroom and the two of them saw Vicky's naked body astride Greg's equally naked body. Vicky turned her head and exclaimed, "I did it. I did it; I am finally able to do it."

All Janice and Jim saw were two people fucking. Janice mockingly said, "Yeah. I can see that you're fucking my brother."

As Vicky bounced up and down on Greg's cock, she told them, "No. That's not what I am talking about. I can support myself on my knees as I ride his cock."

The other two had not considered the gravity of the occurrence. What, to them, seemed like such a normal act, was a major accomplishment for Vicky. Neither Jim nor Janice considered themselves to be voyeurs; but they could not force themselves to leave Vicky's bedside. As Vicky rode Greg's cock, Janice decided that she wanted to participate, not watch. She told Vicky, "I'm going to see if my little brother knows how to eat pussy." She was removing her T-shirt as she straddled his face. While the two women rode Greg, Jim moved to the far side of the bed and began to play with the tits of both women. When Greg finished cumming, Vicky moved off of his cock. She removed his condom and began licking the cum off of his shaft. While she was doing that, Janice had finished cumming and moved off of her brother's face.

Janice began to laugh as she said, "We thought that the two of you were in here talking; when the whole time, you were having sex."

Greg observed, "The way that you two were dressed when you came in here; it didn't look like you two were just talking, either."

Vicky said, "Sex was the thing that got me motivated to improve myself. I just wanted to see if it would work for Greg."

Janice kissed Jim and asked, "I know how much you love having sex with your sister; would it upset you if I were to have sex with my brother?"

Jim reached over and began to rub Vicky's pussy as he answered, "It's fine with me as long as I can be right next to you having sex with my sister."

The four of them spent the rest of the day and most of the evening in the same bed. When the time came that the two guys had to take time out to recharge their batteries, Vicky and Janice satisfied each other. Jim had seen his sister and his mother doing this before, so he wasn't too surprised to see his sister and his girlfriend doing the same thing. Greg on the other hand had never seen two women having sex before. It was quite a turn on for him and his cock was hard very quick.

The four of them awoke late the next morning and tried to fit four bodies into Vicky's shower. It had been difficult; but eventually they all got clean and aroused. They were dressed and preparing to leave Vicky's room when Greg stopped and said, "There is someone else out there."

Jim and Vicky started to laugh and Vicky told him, "It's probably just our mother. She will be cool about the four of us being here. In fact, she will be happy that Jim isn't trying to sneak a woman out of the house." Jim swatted Vicky's ass as they all followed her out of the room." The four of them entered the kitchen and Vicky greeted her mother, "Hi, mom. You remember Janice; don't you? The guy over there is her brother, Greg." They all got a cup of coffee and the five of them sat around talking for a while.

Vicky asked Janet, "What are you guys planning on doing today?"

Janice said, "Well, I haven't had a chance to discuss this with Jim yet and I hate to make plans without at least talking to him first; but there is a movie playing that I really wanted to see." She looked at Jim as she continued, "I know that you don't have much money; I planned on paying today."

Jim smiled and said, "Fine with me."

Vicky then asked Greg what he planned to spend the rest of the day doing and he replied, "I think that I will go home and do some serious thinking. I haven't done much of that lately."

Vicky said, "I can give you a ride home in a while."

Connie announced, "I was just getting ready to start fixing some lunch. If everyone is all right with sandwiches and chips, you're all welcome to stay." After the perfunctory arguments that she didn't need to go to all of that trouble and Connie's assurances that it was no trouble, the all agreed to stay for lunch.

Jim said, "Greg, do you want to come and see my stereo system?" Greg started wheeling in the direction of Jim's room and Jim and Janice followed along.

When they were gone, Connie looked as Vicky and remarked, "I didn't hear Jim ask what movie was playing."

"It didn't matter; Janice wanted to see it."

"What if it's a 'chick flick' or something else that he hates?"

"He'll suffer through it without a word."

"Whew, he's got it bad; doesn't he?"

"It's not all one-sided, Mom. Janice has got it just as bad."

"Incidentally, young lady, what were the sleeping arrangements around her last night?"

"Um, ah  I was in my bed  and so was Janice."

"Where did Greg sleep, with Jim?"

"No,  he slept in my bed too."

"You mean that Jim had to sleep alone?"

"Uh, ah  no, uh  he was in my bed too."

"Got a little crowded; didn't it?"

"No. Not really."

"Vicky, I have a hard time believing the things that you are doing lately."

"Mom, I wouldn't be so horny if you would come home and spend some time in my bed once in a while."

"So, I am the reason that you had to have four people in your bed last night."

"No, but I thought that if I blamed you that you would drop the subject."

"You ought to know me better than that by now."

"I do; but I keep hoping.  Hey, last night was a major breakthrough night. I got up on my knees and climbed on Greg's cock and rode the living shit out of it."

"Congratulations."

"The next step is being able to wrap my legs around a guy's waist while he is pounding it to me. I don't know how long that will take me; but I'll do it."

"What comes after that; quit rehab."

"Hell no. By then I will have found something else that I need to be able to do. If there is nothing that I need to be able to do, I'll find something that I want to be able to do."

Connie hugged Vicky and said, "It has taken seven and a half years; but I think that my baby has finally reclaimed the ambition that she had as a twelve-year-old."

Vicky answered, "I hope so, mom. Right now, I am concerned that someone else doesn't take seven and a half years to get his head out of his ass."

"So that is what this visit is about."

"Partially. Also, he is a real nice guy when he isn't on his pity kick."

"Sound familiar."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm going to see what the others are doing."

A few minutes later the four of them returned to the kitchen and began eating. Jim and Janice left to see their movie. When Vicky was ready to take Greg home, she lowered the chair lift and then asked, "Do you think that you can pull yourself into the front seat or do you want to go up on the lift and sit in the back?"

Greg told her, "I think that I can pull myself up there." He opened the door and struggled; but he was finally able to get himself into the front seat. Vicky got his chair stowed in the back and when she was in the van, she drove off. On the way to his house, Vicky asked, "Does the prospect of more experiences like yesterday make you want to think about getting the prostheses?"

"That's one of the things that I have to think about today."

"You know that once you start using them, you will gain more confidence. Then you will be able to go out and attract the girls just like you did before."

"But I am afraid that I will fall. Then I would be embarrassed and have less confidence that I do right now. Everyone knows that I have no confidence right now."

Vicky pulled into the driveway and Greg started to open the door. Vicky said, "Wait. We need to talk some more. You know when they fit you for those things; they spend countless hours making sure that they fit so that they are comfortable when you are using them. Then they spend many, many more hours making sure that you know how to use them before they turn you loose."

"I am afraid that I would feel so awkward. I just don't know how I would fit in."

"How awkward do you feel right now? Do you really think that you are fitting in? No, you're not fitting in. You're just afraid of failing. Well, you're failing right now. Don't you think that you would feel a whole fuck of a lot better about yourself if you failed while trying to accomplish something?"

"Everything that you say is probably right and I will remember everything that you have said when I am thinking about all of this."

"I'm going to give you one more thing to think about. I am going to make you a deal. You get fitted for the prostheses and you work diligently at learning to use them. You do all of that and until you can find a girlfriend; I will have sex with you at least once a week. How does that sound?"

"That is a very tempting proposal."

"Now, every good deal has its down side. If you continue like you are and don't make any effort to begin walking again, you will never have sex with me again. Then to show you how much of a bitch I can be, I will let Janice know what I have told you. You know what her reaction will be. She is more adamant about you learning to walk than I am. Now, I am going to get your chair out and you can go in the house and think seriously about all of this. You give me a call within the next couple of days and let me know what you are going to do."

Vicky received a call from Greg on Monday and he informed her that he had made an appointment to be fitted for his prostheses. Vicky exclaimed, "Greg, I am so happy for you. When do you get fitted?"

Greg answered, "Tomorrow morning. They will fit me tomorrow. I will work at the hospital making sure that the fit is proper. I will spend at least the rest of the week making sure that everything is working properly and that they are comfortable. Then I will have to spend several weeks learning to walk on them before they will even let me take them home."

"You don't know how proud I am of you. Shit, me, who cares about me; your sister is the one that is going to be ecstatic. Does she know yet?"

"Yep. I called her before I called you. She would have shot me it I hadn't let her know right away."

"Greg,  I haven't forgotten our deal."

"I didn't think that you had. That's not why I called though. I just wanted to let you know."

"I have to go to rehab Saturday morning. I have to complete some goals tests and then I have a meeting with Günter afterwards. That would be a good day for us to get together. If I meet my goals, I am going to be so happy that I will want to celebrate my success. On the other hand, if I don't meet my goals, I will need something to take my mind off of the depression of having failed."

"I just wanted to let you know what was happening. I've got to go now; I'll talk to you later in the week."

Vicky worked hard all week. She was becoming more concerned with each passing day about the goals test coming up. She was having difficulty with both of her major goals. Friday evening, she could hardly eat and she had a very restless night's sleep. When Vicky was ready to leave the house on Saturday morning, she found out that her mother had intended to accompany her. She tried to talk Connie out of it; but Connie insisted that she had to be there. Vicky learned that Günter had requested that Connie be present for the goals assessment meeting.

For a little more than an hour that German bastard worked Vicky unmercifully. She was exhausted when he blew his whistle and instructed her to go to the far end of the room. There was a folding chair sitting against the wall. Günter told Vicky to sit in that chair. When she was seated in the folding chair, he took her wheelchair and began to walk toward the other end. He looked back over his shoulder and snidely said, "You will need this, if you get to the other end of the room." He put her wheelchair next to the wall at the other end of the room. Then he carried her crutches to her. The way that he was dragging this out, it seemed like he was getting some kind of masochistic thrill out of contributing to her apprehension. He handed her the crutches. Then he commanded, "Stand up. Start walking to the other end of the room. The short red line near the far wall is your target distance."

As she started to walk, she realized that every eye in the place was on her. Günter had probably neglected to give them anything to do on purpose. Vicky was certain that he wanted her to know that all eyes were on her as she began what seemed like a five-mile walk. As she began that long trek, she was wishing that she could have done this shortly after she had gotten there so that she could have been more rested. That was probably why the masochist bastard had made her do it at the end. He wanted her exhausted before she started.

She was now almost one-third of the way to the end and she was beginning to waver. She regained her balance and she was moving slowly. Her legs were becoming so tired that she was unsure if she could put one foot in front of the other. She was more than halfway home when her leg strength and her balance both gave out at the same time and she was face down on the floor. She heard several loud oohs and ahs; but she did not hear anything from the mad German. She pulled her crutches back toward her body and used them to pull herself up. When she reached her feet, she heard some murmuring in the background. Slowly, she resumed her journey. She moved slowly; but in time she crossed that elusive red line. She quickly turned and fell back into her wheelchair.