Bar B Que Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the trike was finally legally licensed Bill began running into town several mornings a week to visit with other small business owners, farmers and neighbors. He got a few jobs that way and it helped. Besides, he enjoyed the conversation. Three weeks before Veteran's day Bill was enjoying morning coffee when the Commander of the local Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) sat at his table. After the pleasantries were out of the way Doug Sauers asked, "Bill do you still have that big BBQ Smoker your Daddy used to have?"

"Yes it's parked in the weeds behind the garage. I keep meaning to get it out and fire it up. We sure used to make some good meat in that old thing. Why?"

"Well you know every Veterans Day we have a parade and BBQ at the park. Your Dad used to bring the smoker down and do up meat for us. We've had trouble keeping up with demand the last two years since he passed away. I was wondering if you would loan it to us this year?"

"Heck yeah. In fact if ya want me to I'll do the meat up for you too. I still have Dad's old recipe for the sauce too." Bill laughed then and continued, "I'm afraid I'm like most cooks though. I did improve it a little. I guess I really don't have his old recipe I've got my new recipe that is based on his old one. Anyway I'd be happy to bring the smoker down and operate it for you."

That morning when Bill got back to his place he went straight behind the garage and hooked the grill to his trike. He pulled it under the trees beside the house and began cleaning it. Next he decided he needed to replace the tires and pack the bearings. He verified the electric motor that ran the rotisserie still worked properly also. Those tasks took two days.

After the BBQ smoker was ready for use Bill took a day to cut hickory and wild cherry out of an old deadfall to use in the smoker. He placed the wood on the rack under the body of the cooker and was ready to go.

Bill got to the city park at 04:30 November 11 to begin getting ready to cook the meat. By 0630 he had his smoker fired up and at the proper temperature to begin cooking. They loaded half a hog and a beef hind quarter into the meat basket and began cooking. Later in the morning they would put in some half chickens and still later they would cook some hamburger patties and hot dogs. All the profit from the sales would go to the VFW.

Bill got numerous compliments on his meat. Many of the old timers told him it was way better than his father's ever was. Later that evening the smoker was fired up once more for burgers and dogs only. Bill and a few of his old friends sat around in the park and visited while they ate supper and reconnected.

Angela, Bill's last girlfriend from high school was there with her husband. So was Simone, his only other serious girlfriend, the one just before Angela. She was there with her fiancé. She was studying for her MBA now and obviously in love as was Angela. They were with two of Bill's friends and he was happy for them. At one time he felt madly in love with both of the women but that was years and miles ago. Now they were just good friends much as they were before he dated them. He could sense a slight undercurrent of distrust from their men that he tried to allay. As he became more drunk Terry, Simone's fiancé became slightly belligerent. He took exception to Bill and Simone sitting across from each other at one of the picnic tables laughing and talking about old times.

Terry walked up beside the table and glared at the two old friends. He snarled, "Well Simone are you going home with me or are you going to go back to the shack with good ole Billy here? Have I been dumped now that the Navy has arrived?"

Bill thought about ignoring his comment until Terry continued, "Fuck, I thought I knew you but I guess I didn't. I thought you wanted to make me happy and help me with my career."

Bill looked at Simone and saw the shock in her eyes. He remembered Terry was always slightly jealous and had a hot temper. He usually calmed down by the next day but he was a total pain in the ass while he was in his cups. This time Bill couldn't let it go. He stood and pushed Terry back against a nearby tree. Bill held him against the tree with his right arm while Terry tried ineffectually to hit him. Bills reach was just enough longer than Terry's that he could do nothing except hit his arm.

Bill looked at Simone who was standing beside him. There were tears running down her cheeks. She grabbed Bill's free arm and said, "Bill please don't hit him. You remember how he gets. You know he's a really nice guy when he isn't drinking. Please don't hurt him!"

Bill never took his eyes off Terry. He said, "Oh, I won't hit him. At least I wasn't planning to hit him. He deserves to have his ass beaten within an inch of his life but I won't do it unless he hurts you Simone or he makes a big mistake and tries to take me on."

Bill turned his attention to Terry and shook him a little. He said, "Terry what's the matter with you man? We're friends and friends don't hit on friends women. Simone and I grew up as neighbors. We rode the same damn school bus. We've been friends since first grade and you know it. You also know I broke up with her before I began dating Angela. You even heard me do it and comforted her. That's how you and she got together. You know I love her like a sister or a best friend. That's all. Now get off your high horse and let it be." Bill glanced over at Simone then continued, "I don't like her the way you do Terry. Oh, sure, I'm a man and she's a beautiful woman. I look at her and dream about more but I know as long as she has you nothing will ever come of it. Heck, I hope I don't hurt her feelings here but I have to say this. I would gladly bed her if she was single but she's not man. I would much rather have her in my life as a good buddy than take a chance of messing up what we have by screwing or trying to screw her. Now calm your ass down before I do have to knock some sense into you!"

Bill pushed Terry into the tree once again then stepped back. He warily watched Terry as he staggered slightly. Simone moved to Terry and wrapped her arm around his waist. She looked at Bill and whispered, "Thank you Bill." She raised her head slightly and said in a louder voice, "We need to go now everyone. I have to get Terry into bed so he can sleep this off."

Simone looked up at Terry and said, "Come on Honey. Let's get you home."

Bill and the rest of the crowd watched Simone and Terry leave. Bill turned to the remainder of the old crowd and asked no one in particular, "Why does she put up with that asshole? He seems worse than when he was in school."

George looked at Bill and said, "He's normally not like that. I don't know what got into him tonight. Hell, I don't know what's gotten into him the last six months or a year. He's been a lot worse recently than he ever was in school. I guess he feels a little insecure with you coming home or something. We all remember how tight you and Simone were. Oh, he always shows his ass when he thinks someone is paying too much attention to Simone but usually all he does is gently pull her away from whoever they are."

"I'm worried about him. I had some sailors that acted like he does and most of them beat their women. Has she ever shown up with unexplained bruises or moved stiffly as if she was in pain."

Angela looked at her husband then the rest of the group. She licked her lips and said, "Well, there's nothing concrete. She just seems, oh, I don't know, she just doesn't act like she used to. She is more withdrawn usually and seems really anxious to be home on time. She checks in with Terry constantly. A time or two she has complained about being stiff from doing one thing or another but nothing we can say for sure Terry did to her. She just isn't the same girl you knew before you left Bill. She's been a lot different the last several months also. Do you think he is beating her or something?"

"I don't know but there's something there. Something's not right. She has a haunted look in her face I don't remember seeing before."

The little gathering broke up with that last comment. Terry and his tantrum took the pleasure out of the evening for everyone. Bill moved his trike over and hooked up his smoker then followed his friends out of the city park. When he got home he just left everything parked in his driveway. He made his way unsteadily to his bed.

Bill completed a few small jobs during the next week but nothing that would pay a lot. He had way too much time to think about Terry and Simone. He didn't know what to do about the situation or if he should even do anything. Finally he tried to just put it out of his mind.

The Monday before Thanksgiving Bill was working on his house when a black town car drove into his drive. He was scraping paint getting the exterior ready to be repainted. A tall well dressed man got out and walked up to him. Bill felt an instant dislike for the man but didn't know why.

The man stood watching while Bill climbed off the porch roof. When he stepped off the ladder the man began talking. He said, "I ate some of your BBQ at the park the other day. I'm throwing a Christmas party for my senior company managers and want you to cater it. We're having the affair on December 13th. I want to serve the meal at six that night. I don't want you to arrive before six that morning though. That should give you enough time to get the meal ready."

The man turned and started toward his car without saying anything else. Bill just stared at him in shock for a moment. He felt a surge of anger and yelled, "Who the hell do you think you are to come out here and basically order me to come to your affair and feed your managers? Hell no, I won't do it. Now get your ass off my property right now."

The man stopped and turned to look at Bill. His face showed shock then it reddened in anger. He moved back to face Bill and said, "I know you don't have a pot to piss in. I've offered you a chance to make a couple of bucks and you act all arrogant with me? Just who do you think you are anyway? You know I'm Lawrence Tate and I am the President of Tate Manufacturing. I tell you what; just to show my hearts in the right place I'll ignore your little outburst. I usually pay our caterer $2000 to feed my top managers and their guest. I expect three meats, two vegetables a salad and non alcoholic drinks for that price. The caterer is usually on premises for three hours."

Bill looked at Larry and said, "So? I told you I wasn't interested. Now get off my place asshole."

Larry looked at Bill in shock. He angrily got into his car and took off in a spray of gravel and dust. Bill angrily danced aside when some of the thrown gravel hit him. He moved toward and into his house where he grabbed a beer from his fridge. He went outside and sat on his back porch in the shade. He was so angry he was almost shaking as he replayed the conversation in his mind. He laughed to himself when he thought about the arrogance of the good Mr. Tate.

Two evenings later Bill was cleaning up after a day of painting when a familiar vehicle pulled into his drive. A very embarrassed Terry got out of the truck and walked up to Bill. He looked at Bill a moment and held his hand out to shake. He said, "Bill I'm sorry about the other night. You know how I get sometimes when I have a little too much. I didn't mean anything with it. I guess I just lost sight of who we all were there. I'm under a little pressure at work right now and I'm afraid I had too much to drink. I let my frustration out at the wrong person and I'm sorry man."

Bill shook Terry's hand then said, "No problem Terry but I think you're apologizing to the wrong person. It was Simone you really hurt there. You let her know you didn't trust her and you treated her like crap. She's a really great girl and doesn't deserve that kind of treatment."

"Yeah, I know. I am sorry and I told her so. I really need you to believe me too though."

Terry looked around and shuffled his feet. He looked everywhere but at Bill then he began almost stammering while he tried to talk. He said, "Bill my boss came out here a couple of days ago and asked you to cater a management Christmas party. He said you threw him off the place and refused to do it. Bill he is a powerful man and is used to getting what he wants. He is furious at you but he is also set on having you do the party. He sees it as a coup to provide something different and he really did love your BBQ. Can you please reconsider and cater his party?"

"Nope. Not gonna happen. I BBQ for my friends. That's all."

"Please Bill. He told me if I don't get you to do the party I'll lose my job. He's been on my case now for almost a year and if I blow this party I'll be history. Look I know we're not tight friends and we never were but if you could do this for me I would be forever grateful. Bill you know he's offering a lot of money. He's offering you almost $35 per person to do this. Hell most of the catering companies only get $20 a head for their meal. He even provides the tents for the yard and the tables and so forth. Please Bill I have to get you to agree to this. Think of the money! You can even afford to hire two or three girls to help you if you want to. I bet that's more money than you make in a month just for three hours work. Please Bill? Don't do it for Mr. Tate, do it for me and Simone."

Bill stood looking out over the parking lot. He sighed. Terry was right. That WAS a lot of money for a day's work. Sure he would only be serving for three hours but cooking the food and cleaning up would probably take at least 17 or 18 hours. Of course there was some downtime there while he waited on the smoker to do its thing.

Bill looked around some more and kicked some gravel around with his feet. Finally he looked at Larry and said, "OK Terry. You're right the money is good. I'll do this to help you out but I'm warning you if that asshole gets in my face there WILL be trouble."

That evening after Terry left Bill kicked himself for letting him talk him into doing the BBQ. He enjoyed operating the smoker especially for friends but he felt as if he had been taken advantage of this time. He resented Tate's attitude and supercilious manner. His thoughts came back to the money once again. He knew the money would come in handy. Normally when he grilled things for friends he left most of the leftovers with them. This time he would definitely bring them all home.

That evening while Terry and Bill talked Mr. Larry Tate and his two Vice Presidents were in a meeting with the wife of an employee they were considering promoting to mid management. The woman was standing between the three men. There were tears in the corners of her eyes. She was trembling while the two Vice Presidents gently kissed and nibbled her neck. While they did that they each gently fondled one of her breasts through her unbuttoned blouse. Tate had his hand under her skirt and panties. He was working his finger into her slightly damp pussy while he kissed her.

The woman pulled her head back and broke the kiss. She whimpered, "Please don't. You know I'm married. Please."

Tate stepped back slightly and looked into her eyes. He laughed and said, "Oh, yeah we know you're married. Why do you think you're here? Didn't your husband tell you that we had to fit well together before we would promote him? This is your chance to show us how well we fit together. Now relax and enjoy this. I know from talking to Howard that you are a hot momma."

The men began working on the woman once again. She stood stiffly for another moment while they fondled her intimate places. Slowly, so slowly she began to respond. She moaned and thrust her breasts toward the hands mauling them. Her lips opened and her tongue came out to meet Larry's. Larry grinned when he heard the moan and felt her pussy begin to lubricate.

The three men continued working on the woman until she had an orgasm. Her knees gave way and they lowered her to the floor. The men began taking off her clothing while they continued to fondle her and kiss her. When she was completely naked the men all disrobed also. The two VP's began sucking her nipples while Larry crawled between her splayed legs and began eating her dripping pussy.

The woman began moaning and writhing thrusting her pussy upward into Larry's mouth and her breasts upward to the mouths biting and sucking on them. All at once she let out a guttural scream and slammed her hips upward. She grabbed Larry's head and pulled him to her crotch. Larry broke loose and moved over her. She was still thrusting her hips upward in the throes of her orgasm when he notched his cock into her cunt. He slammed his hips downward and slid his hard cock all the way into her in one thrust. She screamed once again and her legs came up around him. She locked her heels together and began thrusting at him again. Her orgasm rose to an even higher crescendo.

While the woman was still Cumming on him Larry rolled them over never withdrawing from her pussy. He looked at the two men who now had nothing to do and said, "One of you get your cock into her pussy beside mine. Let's keep this bitch Cumming as long as we can."

The man with the longest cock quickly moved behind the woman and placed his cock beside Larry's. He pushed and the woman grunted and moved forward trying to get away from the potential invader. The man grabbed her hips and pulled them backward as he pressed his cock forward once again his cock bent slightly then with an almost audible pop it surged into her pussy beside Larry's. The woman raised her head and tried to raise her torso. Larry held her down and smiled when he saw her eyes open widely. Her mouth dropped open and she screamed.

Larry held the woman with his arms on her back just below her extended arms. The third man moved so he could grab and maul her breasts. He took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He alternated rolling, pinching and pulling on her already inflamed nipples while Larry and the other man began thrusting and withdrawing from her pussy.

The woman moaned. Her eyes got even larger and she began moving her hips, working them, rolling them, thrusting back against the two invading cocks. All at once her whole body stiffened. She screamed once again. Her hips began a mad thrusting and circling motion. Her pussy clamped down on the invading cocks and she gushed liquid. She collapsed onto Larry out cold from the intensity of her orgasm. Larry and his friend continued to work their cocks into her until they came. When they finished they rolled her onto her back and the third man inserted his cock into her. He just gently moved and held it there until she regained consciousness then he began slowly withdrawing it then slamming into her as hard and deep as he could. Within a minute or two she was once again thrusting her pelvis up to meet his down strokes as yet another orgasm built in her center.

For the next six hours the three men took turns fucking the woman. They took her in all her holes multiple times. Several times she had all three of her holes plugged at once. Each man came in each of her holes twice. After the last time they allowed her to put on her outer clothes without cleaning herself. Larry led her to his car. He drove her to her house and walked her to the door. He rang the bell and left her standing there.

Larry watched from his car grinning when her husband opened the door and saw his wife standing there. He bent slightly forward and looked as if he was physically ill. The woman stood looking at him and began shaking as she cried. He gently reached out and pulled her into his embrace. Larry started his car and watched the man look over at him. He tooted the horn twice, grinned widely waved and backed from the driveway. Damn he loved breaking in a new company slut and her cuckold. Even after almost eight hours of sex he felt his cock harden again.