Bar B Que Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the silent investors took over the company when Larry was incarcerated. The company might or might not survive depending on the amount of penalties that would be assessed when the ongoing lawsuits were settled. Some of the first rank management had been unaware their wives were serving as Company Sluts. When they filed for divorce they also followed their attorney's advice and sued the company and upper management for damages. Only time would tell.

Grand opening weekend came almost too fast for Bill and Simone. To their surprise they were packed. Of course most new dining establishments have a surge of business upon opening for the first time but Bill and Simone had not planned for a surge like this one. They actually had people waiting in line for an hour just for a place to sit. They sold out of many items and Bill had to make a flying trip to Sam's Club to stock up. By the end of the night they could not keep up with washing dishes so reverted to using paper plates for meals. It was a madhouse albeit a very profitable one. Their gross profits on that one weekend were sufficient to pay for the remodeling expense.

Friday night after close the staff cleaned up and everyone crashed into a deep sleep. Saturday after closing they once again cleaned up but Bill, Simone and Misty collapsed in their customary chairs on the patio to unwind before they headed to bed. All three had their favorite beer. Simone looked over at Bill and said, "I bet you're glad Misty and I talked you into getting a beer and wine license aren't you? Over half of our profit this weekend came from alcohol sales. Bill even after the new wears off I think this is going to be a cash cow for you."

After a few more minutes of conversation Misty stood and said, "I'm beat you two. Goodnight." She moved slowly, tiredly toward the house and her bed.

Simone stood, walked over beside Bill and got another beer from the cooler. She opened one for Bill and one for herself. She said, "We have time for another beer before Misty's done in the bathroom and I can have my turn. Bill looked up at Simone when she handed him the beer. He was tired enough, comfortable enough with Simone he didn't think. He ran his hand under her short denim skirt and up the back of her thigh to her crotch. His thumb was in the crease between her ass and leg. His finer lay along her damp crotch. He pulled her toward him.

Simone's eyes opened widely and she gasped when she felt Bill move under her skirt. Her pulse started pounding. She had that proverbial "deer in the headlights" look. Her chest was heaving with her increased breathing. Bill still wasn't thinking. He slowly moved his fingers gently rubbing Simone's thigh as he spoke. "You know Simone I think I'm happier than I've been since mother died. Or maybe the word I want is more content. I'm, no we're making good money, everything's paid for and I can't think of anything I want or need that I don't have."

When he finished talking Bill set his beer down and pulled Simone more toward him. She felt herself losing her balance and screamed. As she fell she felt Bill's other hand on her upper hip. He guided her, controlling her fall until she was sitting on his lap. Again, naturally she felt Bill's hand slide up from her hip to her shoulder. He pulled her down and tilted her head toward him. She felt his lips on hers and his fingers gently stroking her pussy lips through her drenched panties.

Simone dropped her beer bottle and wrapped her arms around Bill's neck. She pressed her breasts into him as she bent down for another kiss. When she broke the kiss this time she moaned, "Oh, Bill." She moved again toward Bill's lips for another kiss. This time she rammed her tongue into his mouth and moaned loudly while their tongues wrestled with each other.

Misty was in the kitchen getting a drink of water. She decided to tell Simone she was finished with the bathroom before she returned upstairs to her bed. When she got to the patio door she stopped and smiled. She felt her pussy instantly drench when she saw Bill and Simone in their clench. She saw where Bill's hand was and felt her pussy actually spasm. Misty smiled widely and turned from the door heading to her bedroom. As she left the kitchen she said quietly, "It's about damn time."

After an eternity—or maybe just a couple of minutes—Bill and Simone broke their kiss. Simone looked down at Bill then smiled. She leaned her shoulder against his chest and snuggled against him for a moment. She moved her legs farther apart to ease his manipulation of her pussy. She was slowly thrusting her hips into his fingers as he worked over her clit. Simone bit her lower lip and screeched quietly when she felt her orgasm roll over her. After she came down from her plateau it felt as if all her bones had turned to rubber. She just collapsed onto Bill and to her later horror dropped off into a restful sleep.

Bill held Simone for awhile then carefully rose and carried her into the house. He climbed the stairs with her and gently laid her on her bed. He covered her with a light blanket and returned downstairs to his now lonely bed for a troubled night's sleep. He lay there for several minutes berating himself for what he had done. Simone was falling toward his lap before he even realized what he was doing to her. He felt disgust and even embarrassment over the way he acted. Yet he admitted to himself what they did that night felt so right. It was such an unconscious act that he knew it had to be from the heart. Bill admitted to himself finally that he loved Simone and probably always had. Now he needed to decide what to do about that love—or rather he needed to decide how to tell Simone about his love and figure out where they went from there.

Considering the short and unrestful night Bill had he was up way too early the next morning. It was 8:30 a.m. when he moved out of the kitchen onto the patio. He needed to start the smoker and get some meat going then he was going to have his coffee. While he was working at the restaurant Bill opened a beer and began drinking it without thinking about what he was doing.

Before he finished his morning work Bill had finished two beers. Before leaving the restaurant he opened his third beer. He was sitting on the patio almost finished with his third beer when Simone and Misty came out of the house. They had about 45 minutes before they had to get to the restaurant for their prep work. When they saw Bill drinking the beer they stopped and looked at each other. They both saw the outline of Bill's erect cock in his shorts. Simone felt fear clench her stomach and Misty giggled quietly.

The two women moved toward Bill and said, "Good morning."

Misty kept walking toward the restaurant. She said over her shoulder, "I'll go ahead and get started. Catch ya later."

Simone watched Misty walk off. She started to go with her then shook herself. She turned back toward Bill and walked up beside him. She sat in his lap and looked into his eyes. She said, "Bill I'm sorry. I did it to you again last night didn't I? Last night was so wonderful and I ruined it for you again. I didn't mean to go to sleep Honey. I didn't. I was just so exhausted and then you. Then when you. I just melted and relaxed so much when you got me off. I just wanted to sit and soak you up before I took care of you but I went to sleep." Simone was silently crying by now. She wiped her face with her fingers and bent forward to give Bill a gentle kiss then continued, "Bill I'm so sorry. I'm not really a prick tease. Or at least I don't want to be. I'll make it up to you. I promise. Bill I love you so much."

Bill wrapped his arms around Simone and pulled her to him. He kissed her gently then leaned back once again. He said, "You know I couldn't get to sleep last night. I never consciously thought about what I did to you. I don't know when I grabbed you Simone. I remember my hand on your leg and pulling you onto my lap then we were kissing. It all just felt so right you know? It's like we've been together forever, like we belong together."

Bill and Simone sat and snuggled for another few minutes while he gently rubbed his hands over her legs, hips, sides and even her breasts. They exchanged numerous kisses. One of their waitresses drove up and finally Simone sighed. She pushed away from Bill and said, "There's Patty. I absolutely have to get over to the restaurant honey." She bent and gave Bill one last fast kiss then jumped to her feet and hurried across to the restaurant.

Bill finished his now hot beer then walked behind the restaurant where he had the smoker parked. After checking the meat and slathering it with his special recipe BBQ sauce he stuck his head into the kitchen. He said, "I need to make a quick run into Sam's Club. Do we need anything?"

Simone and Misty grabbed their shopping list and added a couple of items. Simone came to the door and gave it to Bill. To his surprise when she handed the list to him Simone leaned toward him and gave him another kiss.

Bill made his purchases and was back just before noon. The parking lot was already full and there was a small line waiting on a table. When he entered the kitchen everyone was madly scurrying around preparing plates for the customers. Without thinking Bill walked up to Simone and wrapped his arm around her. When she turned to him and smiled he gave her a kiss.

Bill walked into the dining room to visit with some of the customers. He stopped and surveyed the room. While he was gone Simone and the girls had rearranged the seating area. They brought in two of the long 8 foot tables he used to serve off site and placed chairs so they could seat sixteen more people. All the tables were full of happy people.

When the after church crowd arrived the noon waiting line was almost an hour long. Business hardly slowed down all afternoon. Thankfully they were closing earlier Sunday night. They were open until ten p.m. Friday and Saturday but closed at eight all other evenings. It was still ten p.m. when they finally locked the doors and returned to their home. Once again Bill, Simone and Misty collapsed on the patio to relax after work. This time however to Misty's delight Bill pulled Simone into his lap when they sat down. They kissed and snuggled for a moment then Simone moved to a chair beside Bill.

After one beer Misty once again went inside to clean up. When she was gone Bill reached out and grabbed Simone's hand. He pulled on it but said nothing. He kept pulling until she was bent almost sideways. She was giggling and finally allowed him to pull her from her chair. She moved to him and sat in his lap once more.

As soon as Simone was settled in his lap Bill's hand rubbed gently up her leg and under her skirt. She smiled down at him and spread her legs so he could get to his target easier. Simone bit her lower lip and looked down at Bill. She was almost smiling and her eyes were sparkling. When he reached his target Bill stopped. He jerked his head upward to Simone and raised his eyebrows. Simone smiled and reached for his wrist. She pulled it tighter to her crotch and felt his finger slip between her bare pussy lips. She hunched on his finger while she leaned down and gave Bill a kiss.

Bill began gently caressing her pussy spreading her leaking mucus up over her hard clit. Simone moaned and thrust her hips toward Bill's finger as she enjoyed his ministrations. Once again Simone shrieked out her pleasure when she came. This time Misty heard her and moved to the upstairs window. She watched once again grinning while her friend rode out her orgasm on Bill's finger. Misty could imagine what Simone felt like. Bill's damn finger was almost as large as Misty's boyfriend's little wee wee. She wondered to herself once again how David could ever convince himself he had a cock!

After Simone came down from her orgasm she felt Bill move his hand from her hip. He shifted around quite a bit and finally got his hand into his shorts pocket. Simone smiled to herself. She knew he was trying to rearrange his cock. Simone looked down toward Bill's hand and smiled wider. She could see her juices glistening on Bill's hand in the moonlight. Bill brought the hand he had placed in his pocked between them and dropped something into the hand that had been in her pussy. She frowned. What was that around his finger? It glistened also.

Bill moved his hands and grabbed Simone's left one. He looked up into her face. He placed the hand with the glistening something in front of her left hand then said, "Simone we've grown closer and closer since you came to live in my upstairs rooms. We're so comfortable together I am lost when you're gone to work or anywhere else. I know we've not dated at all but I have to ask. Will you marry me Simone? Will you do what we should have done when we graduated high school?"

Simone's mouth dropped open and her eyes opened wider than they ever had before. She felt her heart speed up and her pulse race. Her nipples engorged and she felt her pussy gush. She was almost unable to talk when she squeaked out a yes and nodded her head. She moved her left ring finger closer toward what she now knew was an engagement ring.

Bill smiled and moved the ring onto her finger just as Simone threw her arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug. They sat in the cool night air for several more moments then Simone stood and held her hand out to Bill. She pulled him from the chair and led him into the house. They stopped to lock the door then Simone once again took his hand and led Bill to his master suite. As soon as they were inside the bedroom she closed the door and began undressing. Bill stood and watched until Simone was completely naked. She looked at him and frowned then began unbuttoning his shirt.

Finally Bill came to his senses and slipped off his shoes. He was reaching for his pants button when he felt Simone undo them and push them to the floor. She reached out and held his cock for a moment then led him toward the shower by it.

The shower was long and intimate. They touched and tasted. They washed each other well and tenderly. Finally when the hot water began to run out Bill and Simone turned the water off and dried each other. Once again Simone led Bill around by the cock. She pulled him to his bed then crawled onto it ahead of him. She looked over her shoulder and smiled when she saw his eyes locked to her beautiful ass. She moved her legs slightly to make sure he got as good a view of her pussy as he could in the low light coming from the bathroom night light.

When Simone was near the middle of Bill's King size bed she rolled onto her back, pulled her knees up and splayed her legs. She held her arms out to Bill and said, "Come to me husband. I've waited so impatiently for this. Oh, please Bill love me now."

Bill looked shocked and said, "Husband?"

"YES. I know we haven't had the ceremony yet but from this day forward that is what you are to me. We've been mated now for weeks and you know it. You mentioned it to me the other day and I agree with you. It's right and natural. Now come to me and love me please Bill. I need you so much."

Bill moved onto the bed on his knees. He bent down and took one then the other of Simone's rock hard nipples into his mouth. He sucked and bit gently with his teeth. She writhed and moaned under his ministrations. Simone screamed and slammed her pelvis upward moving it wildly and rapidly as an orgasm tore through her body. Bill moved his head from her chest and looked down into her eyes.

Simone's eyes were glistening as she stared at him. She gasped, "My GOD! I've NEVER cum from someone playing with my breasts before."

Bill smiled and gently kissed her. He felt the knee closest to him moving as Simone laid her leg on the bed. She gently pulled him toward her and pushed his hips toward her. She broke the kiss and looked up at Bill again. "Now please Bill. I need you to fuck me now please honey. I've waited too long for your cock."

Bill moved over Simone. As soon as he was between her legs he felt her knee come back up and her pelvis tilt upward to make his entry easier. Bill lowered his hips slightly and felt his cock brush Simone's cunt lips. He pressed slightly forward and felt his glans part her lips. It slid slightly downward and caught in the opening to her cunt. Bill pressed downward and felt Simone raise her pelvis slightly. They both gasped when the first inch of his cock popped inside her tight pussy.

Simone moaned and thrust upward trying to get more of that wonderful cock into her pussy. Bill pushed and felt more slip inside Simone. Twice more Bill withdrew slightly then pressed forward again until finally with a little scream from Simone he felt his pubic bone smash against her clit. By now Simone's hips were thrusting and writhing constantly as she worked her pussy and crotch against the invading cock.

Bill couldn't take any more and began withdrawing then slamming into Simone over and over as his need built. On almost every insertion he moved his hips in a circle grinding against Simone's clit and working his cock in a small circle inside her. One minute, two, five, ten. Simone was in almost continuous orgasm. She writhed against Bill. She clawed at his back and pulled him tightly to her. Her heels were locked behind his thighs and she slammed her crotch upward pulling with her leg muscles as she worked against that wonderful cock impaling her. The mother of all orgasms exploded through Simone. She locked her muscles and held herself tightly to Bill's invading cock. Only her shoulders and neck were on the bed.

Bill felt Simone's muscles lock. Her pussy grabbed his cock and squeezed until it was almost painful. He felt the flutter and caresses as she fell over the orgasmic cliff. Finally Bill felt as if he could let go. He roared and slammed as deeply into Simone as he could. He felt his seed surge out of his balls and explode down his urethra and out of his cock to splatter Simone's pussy with his gift. The two new lovers strained against each other for long seconds then Simone collapsed onto the bed. Just as they began coming down from their final orgasm both heard a muted noise almost like a scream. Neither gave it much further thought.

Bill bent down and gave Simone a gentle kiss. She smiled widely then giggled cutely. He felt her heels release his thighs and fall back onto the bed. Her bent knees once again splayed widely. He supported himself on his elbows as they traded gentle kisses until Bill shrank and slipped from Simone. He rolled to the side and then both fell into a deep sleep.

Unknown to the two lovers Misty, whose room was directly over the master suite, came with them. Bill and Simone were very vocal and loud lovers. Additionally while Bill was pounding Simone his bed was pounding the wall. Misty had been almost asleep when the loving began. She quickly woke listening to Simone's moans and the bed thumping. She first tried to ignore the noise but that was impossible. It would probably have been impossible even if Misty was not horny but she had not been laid in almost two months and she was desperate for cock. Unconsciously at first she began rubbing her pussy while she listened to Bill and Simone. She rubbed herself to one orgasm then another then she built her desire and kept herself on the very cusp of orgasm until Bill and Simone's grand finale then she fell over the cliff with them. She screamed out her pleasure shortly after Simone and Bill.

The next morning about 0730 Misty woke. She moved to the upstairs bathroom and took care of her business then went to Simone's room. She started to knock then saw the bed had not been slept in. She smiled and went back to her bedroom to dress. Misty walked quietly downstairs and into the kitchen. She made a pot of coffee and waited for it to perk.