Bar B Que Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Why don't you sit in the trike while Beth and I finish up here? We won't be much longer."

Beth Anne led off driving her small truck. Bill slowly followed her with his trike pulling the smoker. When they went between the garage and house he looked into a lighted window. He saw the woman Larry had guided into the house. She was standing between Larry in the front and the two men behind. She was nude already. Larry was kissing her with his hand in her crotch. The two men were nibbling her neck and rolling her nipples between their thumb and forefinger. Her head was thrown back and to the side while she kissed one of the men. Just before Bill drove out of sight she collapsed downward. Bill shook his head in disgust and drove on.

After they were on the road home Simone sat in the passenger seat crying. Bill detoured by Simone and Terry's little house to take her home before he went back to his place. Beth had the keys to his house so she drove her truck straight there and began working on some of the things in the truck that needed cleaning. He figured there were at least two or three hours of cleanup work to do before the day would be over. There were several pounds of leftover meat and fixins to get into a refrigerator also.

When Bill pulled up in front of Simone's little house he saw the curtains move in the front window. Simone was halfway to the house when Terry opened the door and came outside to meet her. He looked at her and frowned then said, "What are you doing home Simone? I thought you were spending time getting to know Mr. Tate and the senior managers tonight. Did everything go ok? Does he think you're a good fit?" Terry glared at Bill and continued, "Why are you with Bill instead of Mr. Tate?"

Simone glared at Terry and moved past him to enter the house. Terry looked at Bill then turned and rapidly followed her into the house. Bill thought about trying to get inside to make sure Simone was ok but then decided she was Terry's fiancé and he could handle the task. He reluctantly started his trike and returned to his home for the cleanup.

Terry slammed through the door into his house. He opened it so violently that it slammed into an interior wall and put a hole in the drywall. Simone was not in the living room. He checked the kitchen and she was not there either. He stormed down the hallway to their bedroom and found her already undressed and in the shower. He pulled the shower door open and yelled, "Simone? What the hell happened? Why are you here and why did you come home with Bill?"

Simone jumped when the shower door crashed open. Terry opened it so hard it jumped off the tracks. She looked at the angry face glaring at her and said, "It was horrible Terry. That little dress you insisted I wear didn't hide anything and when he found out I had panties on he actually held me down and tore them off. My God all the women there were dressed like sluts. I know you told me they would probably get pretty wild but they fondled me and the other women! There were a lot of married women there and several of them weren't with their husbands. Before we finished our meal I'm sure three of the women were taken inside and screwed. Two of them had at least three men do them. After the meal Mr. Tate asked if I was ready for my interview. He and the two top VP's tried to get me to go into the house with them. About halfway there they began telling me what they were going to do to me. Terry they planned on having sex with me. I told them there was no way I would do that. Mr. Tate got angry and told me to get my ass off his property in that case so Bill brought me home."

Terry looked at Simone in anger. Without thinking he grabbed her and pulled her from the shower. He back handed her across the face and pushed her away from him. She fell against the bathroom vanity. He was so angry his voice was breaking when he said, "JESUS. You stupid damn bitch! What the hell's wrong with you? I told you how important this interview was. I told you to be agreeable and make sure you made Mr. Tate and the Manager's happy. I TOLD you to fuck them if you had to. How could you be so damn stupid? This was our ONLY chance! You totally fucked up the interview. I'll never get the promotion now. I'll be lucky if I'm not fired. I told you for the last nine months that mid and lower management's wives HAVE to please upper management. I told you that the wives contribution is as important or more important than the husbands when he gets to this level in our company. FUCK. Can't you do anything right? Damn, now I have to call him and beg for another chance. If I get one you damn well better not fuck it up."

Simone was crying and cowering away from Terry while he ranted. When he stopped talking she said, "I thought you were only joking about screwing them Terry. My God. How could you even think I would do something like that?"

Terry glowered at Simone and stomped off. He found his cell phone and tried to call Mr. Tate. He got no answer. Over the weekend Terry called Mr. Tate's home and cell repeatedly. He got no answer. He was almost sick Monday morning when he went to work.

That Friday evening after Bill left Simone at her home he returned to his place. He and Beth spent over three hours cleaning the smoker and the pots and pans they used to serve the meal. They also consolidated the leftover food into as few containers as possible. They barely had room to put it all in the cool. In fact they stored some of it in the coolers built into the smoker trailer as well as in Bill's home refrigerator and freezer.

When they finished it was a little after midnight. Bill grabbed two beers from his refrigerator, handed one to Beth and walked onto his back porch. He collapsed into a chair and took a deep swallow of his beer. He looked over at Beth and said, "Damn that was a lot more work than I remembered it being. If the money hadn't been so good I wouldn't have let him talk me into it but damn." Bill laughed and continued, "I made way too much food though. Now I'm going to eat BBQ until I'm sick of it. You need to take some home too by the way."

Beth Anne sat and sipped her beer then said, "I really don't need any more food in the house. Why don't you take the smoker and the leftover food to town tomorrow and set up in the farmer's market? I bet you could sell it pretty fast there."

Bill looked at her and smiled. He said, "I bet I could and I would get paid twice for it too. That would serve that asshole right. You want to help again?"

Beth laughed and said, "Oh, hell no! I have the morning shift tomorrow at the café. I can't do both jobs at once. Speaking of which, I really have to go Bill. I'll be lucky to get four hours of sleep now as it is."

As soon as Beth left Bill went inside and collapsed into his bed after a quick shower. The next morning he got up about eight. After a quick breakfast he built a fire in his smoker then began carrying all the food from the night before back out and loaded it into the smoker and trailer. He put the meat and beans in the smoker to begin warming. After everything was loaded Bill climbed onto his trike and took off for town and the Farmer's Market.

On the way to the market Bill stopped and purchased more sodas, paper plates and plastic utensils. He set up near the middle of the area set aside for the farmer's market and began laying out his serving line. To his surprise he began selling sandwiches and plate lunches as soon as he put his open sign out about 10:45 a.m. By 12:30 Bill was sold out and he was another $1000.00 better off. He was amazed at the response to his setup. Bills profit after expenses that weekend came to a little over $2500.00.

Monday morning when Terry walked into his office the receptionist looked at him and said, "Oh, Mr. Parker. Mr. Tate wants you to go straight to his office as soon as you get here. He said to be sure you went straight there and didn't stop in your office or anywhere else."

Terry felt his stomach lurch. Now he wished he hadn't eaten breakfast or drank any coffee this morning. When he got to Mr. Tate's office his PA looked at him. She seemed very somber. She said, "Go in please Mr. Parker. Mr. Tate is waiting on you."

Terry walked into the office. Tate glared at him and said in a cold voice, "Close the door." The two Executive VP's were sitting in chairs watching him. All three senior managers had angry looks on their faces.

Mr. Tate stared at Terry for a moment then said, "You are a total and complete fuck up aren't you? I give you two simple tasks to accomplish for our party and you totally fuck one up and do a piss poor job on the other. That damn Bar B Q Bill demanded payment in advance for God's sake and treated me like shit. We had to beg him to even do the meal. He should have been begging US for the privilege. You couldn't even get your slut to participate in the interview either. I wonder if you're even competent to do the job you have. I know you're not competent to be in management. Jones is getting the promotion. You're on probation until I decide what to do with you. Now get out of here."

"Please Mr. Tate. I know things didn't go well Friday evening but you have to give me another chance. You know I can be an asset to the company. Please Sir. I'll get her to come back. You'll see. She'll do better next time. She's really a people person. I don't know why she didn't get along at the party. She just didn't understand..."

"So what? Whose job was it to make sure she DID understand? Like I said, you are a total and complete fuck up. Shit." Tate looked at the two Executive VP's and raised his eyebrows. Both of them made a fist with their thumbs extended. They motioned the thumb toward the outside of the building. Tate nodded his head then continued speaking to Terry. He said, "Forget it. You're fired. Clean out your desk and be out of the building by 9 a.m."

"NO. Please Mr. Tate. I need this job. I can do it. I know I can."

Tate glared at the sniveling man before him and said, "Get out." He leaned forward and keyed his intercom then said, "Send Jones in."

Terry turned and left the office a beaten man. His anger was roiling. That DAMN bitch. She got him fired. Damn her. Terry drove from his office straight to the University Simone attended. He had attended the same University and knew the campus well. He was waiting on her when she exited the building after her 9 a.m. class. She didn't see him until he grabbed her arm and jerked her off the sidewalk beside him.

Terry jerked Simone hard enough she dropped her books. She screamed when she felt the jerk. When she saw Terry's angry face she gasped and tried to pull away even harder than she had been. He roughly pushed her back against a tree. He yelled, "You damn stupid bitch. You got me fired this morning. I told you and told you that you absolutely HAD to treat Mr. Tate well and agree with anything he said but did you? Oh, HELL no. You had to be a miss goody two shoes. You cost me a promotion that would have almost DOUBLED my pay AND cost me my piddling little job to boot. FUCK."

Terry gave Simone another backhand to the same cheek he hit Friday night in the shower. This time she fell to the ground. He walked up and started to kick her when he was hit with a flying tackle from the side. He and the young man who tackled him fell to the ground. Terry hit his head on the concrete bench under the tree he and Simone were beside.

The man who tackled Terry rose slowly. He and another young man rolled Terry onto his stomach. Each pulled an arm around his back and pushed them upward. Every time Terry tried to move they pushed the arms higher causing intense pain. Three young women were clustered on the ground around Simone. Simone was groggy. Her clothes were stained with mud and she was crying. Within five minutes Campus Security arrived and cuffed Terry. The city police were on the way. When they saw Simone's condition they called an ambulance for her.

Later in the hospital the police interviewed Simone. She told them that she and Terry argued Friday night about her actions at a company party. She also explained he was angry again Monday because he was fired due to her actions at the party. She agreed to press charges on Terry. Simone's parents arrived at her room in time to hear the end of her statement to the police. They spent the rest of the morning with her. Finally the doctors decided she could return home. She refused to return to the house she shared with Terry so her parents took her to their home. After she moved in with Terry Simone's parents sold their house and moved into senior housing. They had nowhere for her to stay now except the couch in the living room.

Tuesday morning Bill was in the coffee shop. Beth Anne told him what happened to Simone on Monday. On his way back home he went to her parent's home to see her. She was moving better but still in considerable pain from her bruises. The whole side of her face and both eyes were black from bruises. When he saw her Bill felt a burning surge of anger. Simone saw his face and quickly reached out to hold his forearm gently. She said, "Bill calm down. He's in jail and I'm going to push this all the way. The prosecuting attorney thinks he will get some time out of this. Apparently when he was in college he did something similar to a couple of women there. He got a suspended sentence then so now he is a repeat offender. Somehow he managed to keep that information from getting back here to town and no one knew about it or I would have never have been with him in the first place. I'm fine Bill, really. Now just calm down."

Bill pulled Simone to his chest and gave her a gentle hug while his hands rubbed up and down her back. He gently kissed her on the top of her head. Simone smiled and relaxed into his embrace. After the greeting the two friends walked into the kitchen for coffee and conversation.

Bill looked at Simone and said, "So what now Simone? You're done with him I suppose. Where are you going to live? Your parents sure don't have room for you here."

Simone sighed and said, "I really don't know. I have one more semester of college to get my MBA. I really want to finish. I hope I can get into student housing in January. My piddling little part time job doesn't pay enough for me to rent a place even if I could find a decent one. I've spent almost all my grant and loan money for this semester so I'm pretty much out of luck unless I can find someone to live with."

Bill looked at her with a thoughtful expression then said, "Simone I have three bedrooms and a nice sitting area upstairs. You could use one of the bedrooms and study in the sitting area. There's even a small bathroom up there."

"OH, I couldn't. What would people think?"

Bill laughed and said, "Hell, who would know? And so what? I mean you could tell them you are renting the room. It's no different than if you stayed in some other place really. Hell, you lived with Terry. What did they say then?"

"That's different. We WERE engaged. You and I aren't."

"Look Simone. We're friends. I want to help and I can. It's a little rickety but there is an outside stairway to the upper deck we put in for a fire escape. Hell, I can put a lock on the inside stairway door if you want me to and then you can use the outside entrance if it bothers you."

"I can't afford to pay much Bill. I really am almost broke. I can owe you the balance if you trust me though. If that's ok with you I'll do it."

"Fine. Come on. Let's go get your things and get you moved. And you won't owe me anything. I'm not using the upstairs at all and I'm sure you won't use enough electricity to break me up."

Bill and Simone headed to the house she shared with Terry. They loaded her car and his trike with her belongings. They managed to get everything she wanted to take in one trip. Simone spent the rest of that day and all of the next getting settled in. She cleaned the entire upstairs because Bill had not done it when he moved in. After that she put her belongings away. Late on Wednesday Simone came downstairs to find Bill relaxing on the patio. She got a glass of iced tea and joined him.

Simone leaned back in her chair and sighed. She said, "Damn I'm glad that's finished. I hate cleaning and moving. I hope I haven't missed too much in my classes." Bill and Simone sat in companionable silence for several minutes while they sipped their drinks. Finally Simone said, "If you don't mind I think I'll try to find enough money to buy a small refrigerator and microwave for upstairs. I think I can get by making my food that way."

"Simone you don't have to do that. You are welcome to use my kitchen any time you want. If we have the same things you can put your name on them. No, better yet, I'll empty a shelf in the refrigerator for you to use and another one in the cabinet for you to use for canned items. You can use my dishes and so forth."

"Oh, Bill I couldn't do that. I can make do with the microwave and small refrigerator if you don't mind me putting them upstairs."

Simone returned to her classes on Thursday. While she was gone Bill got a phone call from the city office. They wanted to know if he was going to need a spot for his smoker that Saturday for the Farmer's Market. Bill didn't even think about the matter. He just said yes. After the phone call he sat down and figured up what he needed to purchase for the weekend trade. While he was in town making his purchases for the weekend he picked up a small microwave and refrigerator at Wal-Mart for Simone.

When Bill got home he first put away his cold items then went upstairs and set up the microwave and refrigerator for Simone. When she got home he was already working on his plans for the weekend and beginning the early preparation work. Bill made his own potato salad and coleslaw. Simone said hello and went upstairs to change and begin studying. Bill smiled when he heard her surprised outburst upon seeing the new furniture.

Simone came running downstairs and into the kitchen. She ran up to Bill, hugged him then gave him a fast kiss. She bounced back and said, "Thank you for the microwave and refrigerator Bill. I appreciate them a lot. How much do I owe you? Can I make payments or do you need the money now?"

"Simone you don't owe me anything. They didn't cost that much and when you're done with them I thought I would move them out to the shop so I can use them there." Simone moved into Bill once again and hugged him then placed a final gentle kiss on his lips. He felt his cock stirring. Damn it had been way too long since he got any pussy.

Simone looked up at Bill then and said, "Yes Bill I do owe you for them. If you won't let me pay for them then I'll have to find some other way to reimburse you for them."

Saturday morning Bill arrived at his assigned Farmer's Market location about six thirty a.m. His first act after arriving was beginning to cook the meat. After the meat was cooking Bill began making the coleslaw and baked beans. Soon good smells began wafting over the assembled booths and customers. About 11:00 a.m. Bill began selling his meals. He once again sold out before one p.m. This time he made over $1200 profit even purchasing the items he used for the meal. This was to be the last market of the year. They would begin again the next May first and Bill pre reserved his spot. The two markets Bill attended in December were more for holiday items than actual farm goods although a lot of imported vegetables and fruits were sold those days. There was a very respectable crowd both days. The few other vendors Bill visited with all told him the summer crowds were even larger than those he saw the two times he was at the market.

After his two trips to the Farmer's Market with his smoker Bill received several phone calls wanting to know if he would prepare meats and fixins for people to purchase and take home. Many wanted them for their New Year's celebration. He received so many calls that he began taking orders and preparing the items on order with a three day lead time. Before the winter was over Bill found himself making about $500 a week profit from his BBQ smoker. He stopped even thinking about finding a job in town. Bill began to get requests for a place to eat lunches at his place. After many requests Bill finally cleaned up the office area of the garage and put in some tables. He purchased a commercial cooler to store food and drinks in and found himself in business.