Bar B Que Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the coffee was finished she took her cup onto the patio. Before she finished her first cup a very tosseled looking Simone and Bill came out carrying their coffee. Bill was in shorts only. Simone wore one of Bill's shirts. Misty looked up and grinned. Simone's nipples were tenting out the shirt. There were only three buttons done. She could see a wet glistening sheen on Simone's thighs when she moved.

Misty smiled widely and said, "Well you two sure look good this morning. I wasn't sure how late you would sleep after last night."

Bill looked guilty and Simone blushed. She gasped, "Oh! You heard? I'm so embarrassed."

"Forget it. It's about damn time you two realized what we have all known forever. I'm so happy for you and so jealous."

"Jealous? Why ever would you be jealous? OH!" Simone looked scared and turned her head to Bill.

Misty said, "Yes jealous. And no it's not what you think. I love Bill to death but not that way. I would do anything for him. I would even screw him if he asked. Or I would have before you finally got your head out of your ass but I meant I was jealous because you finally got your man and I don't have mine and don't see much chance of finding him anytime soon."

"You knew? You mean he told you and you didn't tell me?"

"What do you mean? He told me what?"

"You didn't know? Look. We're engaged!"

Misty screamed and jumped up to give Simone a hug. She said, "No I didn't know that. Now I am really happy for you. I was happy before knowing you finally got together but this is even better. When is the wedding?"

Simone and Misty moved to the other side of the patio and sat across from each other at the picnic table while Bill sat in his usual chair and drank coffee. He was strangely at peace. He smiled and watched his wife to be laugh and talk with her friend Misty. Simone reached into the pocket on the shirt she was wearing. She took out her phone and began making calls. After about thirty minutes she finally stopped calling people and came back to sit beside Bill.

All at once Simone's head jerked up and she gasped, "OH NO! It's Monday! God I'm missing work! She grabbed her phone and looked at it. It was almost 0830. She quickly dialed a number and told her boss she was running late. She apologized and told him she would be thee by 9:30. She jumped to her feet and gave Bill a quick kiss before she ran into the house.

Bill sat there in shock. He wondered how any of them had forgotten it was Monday and Simone had to work. Misty was laughing. She got up and said, "Well I suppose I need to get to work too. Patty and I have the lunch crowd to get ready for."

That evening about 5:45 p.m. Simone's and Bills friends and family began arriving. They streamed into the parking lot and an impromptu party was held celebrating the engagement. At almost ten p.m. the party was winding down when a very drunk Terry came careening into the parking lot in his old truck. He staggered up to Simone and Bill and snarled, "You son of a bitch. I should have known this was coming. You and the slut fucked my whole life up and now you've stolen her from me too. Well Fuck you both. You were both shit in school and you still are."

Terry took a swing at Bill but Bill stepped back and avoided it. Terry stumbled and almost fell. Two of their friends moved to intercept Terry. He shook loose from them and ran unsteadily to his truck. He started it and took off back toward town. Bill saw Angela on the phone when he stopped watching Terry. He heard her say, "Yes, a blue GMC half ton. He should be getting to the city limits about now coming from the south."

Several of the men and a few of the women walked to the roadside to look toward town. They could see faint flashing lights in the distance as the patrol corralled Terry. After his trial for drunk driving Terry disappeared from town. No one knew where he went.

Bill and Simone married on December 5th then went to Florida for their week long honeymoon. When they got back home they found Misty had moved into Simone's old bedroom. She smiled and said, "I think I can sleep better over there. It will be quieter!"

The next spring Misty finally found her man. After a long courtship she married him and they arranged to rent the entire upstairs of Bill's house as an apartment. They permanently locked the door on the stairs and built a better stair to the upper deck. A nice apartment sized kitchen was placed in one of the bedrooms. They lived there until Bill and Simone needed the room for their expanding family.