Be My Guest Ch. 03: CASUAL sEX

Story Info
Heidi torments Zach with new girlfriends she's made. EX-WIFE? Umm! Oops!
11.7k words
4.67
19.2k
12
4

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As daylight filtered overhead Heidi Baker woke up on top of her blanket. Her ass was sticky making her frown and rub her cheeks. Dawning on her who to blame she lay there staring at herself in her upright mirror.

"What the hell are you doing?" She pondered her near miss night. Zach had her exactly where he wanted her, but didn't follow through. All it would have took was one good thrust and she would have been fucked. Her risks were getting too much. She needed to stop while she was ahead. "You almost hit it Tom. It was hot but dammit...I...I don't want us to become fuck buddies. Why do you think I coaxed my sister into your perversions? She needs laid. Hell Nasty needs laid." She rolls over and exhales a deafening sigh, "Grrrr! I need laid. FUCK!" Her hands and feet stomp the futon mattress to dispel her aggression. Tantrum relaxing, she hears the shower running. Just as Zach needed to yesterday when she was showering, Heidi needed to pee. Crawling to her feet she starts for her door then realizes her nudity. "Do I dare go in nude after last night?"

Thirty seconds of looking around for clothing she just turns her door knob and boldly marches to the bathroom door. Opening the door she spots Zach washing his hair, his muscular frame making her pause. Nibbling her pinky she knocked on the shower door. "MY ASS IS STILL STICKY."

"Room in the shower. You're welcome to join me."

'Gotta pee." She shuffles to the toilet and squats. Her hair a mess caught her attention in the bathroom mirror. Primping a bit as her bladder emptied she watched Zach from the mirror. "So you got a job. Doing what?"

"Masseuse. I might need to practice on you. Never really done it before?"

"You did not." She laughs.

"Naaaa! But, I can still practice on you."

"Maybe. I love a good body massage. So what's the real job?"

"Jobs a job. It's at a Home siding company. They specialize in siding and insulation. The owner is an Italian guy that looks like Danny DeVito. Married to a gal who could be Rihanna's twin. Mixed daughter looks like...maybe China McClain from Black Lightning, only lighter skin."

"Black Lightning? Sounds racist."

"CW show from a comic book." He chuckles. "I watch a lot of TV not working. All I'm saying is she's hot."

"Sounds like you have your sights set."

"Keeping my options open."

"Good. Maybe it will keep you from trying to fuck me."

"Doubt that."

"Oh really?" She washes her hands expecting cold water like yesterday. It didn't happen this time. "So you're admitting you want to fuck me?"

"Wouldn't pass it up. Oh, but I guess that would be wrong considering you're my daughter now."

"HA HA! Hey, if it keeps my name off the lease we can play that game. What Walter doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Shit! I have to pay him the rent. I don't have time too. I can't keep putting it off."

"Write me a check I'll deliver it to him. I don't have to be at the salon until noon."

"That would be awesome. Nails today huh?"

"Yep. I love doing nails. You should let me do yours." She steps up to the shower door and opens it. Stepping in she moves in front of Zach with her ass up against his dangling monstrosity. Grabbing her luffa she soaps it up then hands it back to him, "Clean up your mess Daddy."

"I can do that." He plucks the luffa from her fingers and soaps up her ass as she pries her cheeks apart. His dick was rising to the occasion just that fast. Cleaning inside she shivered as the luffa sponge rolled over her labia. From there he just washed her back and neckline as well. She stood there lifeless enjoying this simple pleasure.

"Thanks Pop." She turns her back to the shower but with the showerhead up high the water was going over her. Reaching up Zach detached the extension wand and switched the dial to send water into it. Turning her back to him again he rinsed her body. Feeling evil he used it between her legs forcing her to squeal. "Stop that." She giggled.

"Nope." He turns her around and uses the luffa on her front this time. Soaping up her tits and belly, down to her sunflower. Arms lifting for him he gets her pits and ribcage. Once cleaned he drops the luffa. "Oops!"

"You did that on purpose." She looked down at his feet. Growling with a sneer she knelt down in front of him to pick it up. Just before gripping it he used the wand to spray it behind her. "Ohhh! That's how it's going to be?" She laughed as his dick dangled in her face. Her jaw drops at how close it was to her cheek. Thrashing his hip he sent Hardy swinging until it pelted her nose and grazed her upper lip. Flinching, she reacts with her hands, blocking his antagonizing. His dick then slapped her palm. "FUCK!" She laughed. "I hate you Old Man."

"No you don't." Snarling she locates her luffa just as he lowers his bar of soap. "While you're down there." Eyes lifting to his she scowls, and takes his soap to smother in the luffa. She shakes her head at how far she was going, yet washed his dick and scrotum. Trying not to look at it too closely she blindly cleaned him. Short peeks through clenched eyelids were inevitable. "Use your hands."

"Seriously? Not going there Tommy Boy."

Clearing his throat he ignored her and rinsed his chest and armpits. Shaking her head she soaped her palms up. Against her better judgment she gripped his cock and soaped it with both hands. Five good strokes, then lifting it to suds up his balls. "Was that so hard?" He grinned.

"Pretty hard here Tom."

"Rinse it." He passes her the wand and she sprays his genitals down good.

Rising to her feet she cleans her own armpits then rinsed his chest a bit more. "I've never showered with a guy before."

"We should do it more often and save water."

"Maybe. As long as you behave."

He reaches up and clutches her throat tenderly as he takes the shower wand from her. Pressing her back against the shower wall he lowers the wand down to spray her sunflower. The torrent hitting her clit makes her gasp. "FUCK!"

"Feels good doesn't it?"

"Too good. Dammit Tom." He tortures her further as she grabs his arm with a look of yearn. "You're going to make me cum Tom."

"Every time."

Huffing she nibbles her lip and lets him destroy her sensations. "Tooooooooommmmmm! Please...please...don't stop."

"Never intended to. Cum for me Dove."

"I want to." She quakes, her legs shaking so hard her weight fell upon his grip over her throat. Squealing, and moaning softly she bolts her eyes wide and lowers her jaw with an oncoming realization. Short screams make her flail about trying to hold on.

"Best roommate ever?" He asked.

"Yessssss! Fuck Tom. Oh my God! Tommm!" She releases with eyes rolling back into her head. Dropping the wand to their side in a clatter Zach moved closer to her and pinned her against the wall. Hand gripping his cock he rubs it over her clit to intensify her whimpers. She looked up at him with tormented eyes. She wanted it. After a stern gaze he rubs his crown over her labia one last time then shut the water off. His hand moving from her throat palms her face almost lovingly. Trembling she melted in his touch.

"My turn to run late for work." He kissed her forehead then left the shower. She lingered there shaking and trying to calm her nerves. Again they were very close to going all the way. Shyly, Heidi stepped around him and watched him dry himself off. Eyes meeting without words, Zach pulled her into him and dried her off with his towel. "Go to my bedroom and get my checkbook, it's on the dresser. Bring it to me while I brush my teeth."

Prancing away she goes into his bedroom and searches for the checkbook. Finding it she brings it and a pen back with her. As he brushed his teeth he sloppily wrote out the check. Handing it back he mumbles, "Tear it out and take it to Apartment O-19. That's Walter."

"O-19? Ha! Turn the 9 over it's a small letter d. With a lower case L, it's O-Ld."

"This shit just writes itself." He laughs.

As he rinses his mouth he turns and exhales in her face. She winces then squeezes paste on to her own brush as he leaves the bathroom. Brushing her own teeth she pauses to reflect on what just happened. "Grrrrr!" Her swished rinse spat out, she shuts the faucet off and follows him into his bedroom. He had boxers and socks on so far. Stepping around him she tears the check out of his book and sets the book on his dresser. Seeing cologne choices on the dresser she picks one out and sniffs it.

"I think your bosses wife and daughter will like this one."

"Do you?"

"Nope. Stinks." She left him to get dressed. Jeans and plain grey t-shirt covered his body. Spraying on his cologne he marched out of his bedroom and into hers as she was getting dressed. She had on white panties, this time boy shorts style. Holding a pair of white leggings up as he entered he watched her get dressed this time. Noting three bottles of perfume in a box on the floor he chooses one and scents it. Puckering with approval he adds, "I think Walter would like this one."

"Ewwww!" She giggles.

"Gotta go. Have a good day digging nails." He winks, "Stay out of trouble daughter of mine."

"How can I stay out of trouble when you wanna commit incest?" She smirks.

"You loved the shower. Don't tell me you didn't."

"Probably too much."

"Tell Kayla I said hi." He pauses, "Before I forget, what's your cell number? In case we need to get in touch." Sharing numbers swiftly, they part ways. In her leggings and purple plaid button down shirt she joins him in the living room as he puts his boots on. She stares at him for long minutes until he shrugs, "What? Want a kiss goodbye?"

"No. Save those lips for my sister."

"And, Nasty."

"Yeah, her too." She rolls her eyes.

"Stop playing hard to get Dove. You know you want me."

"Whatever."

"I'm cumming over your sunflower tonight."

"Is this going to be an every night thing between us?" Strangely, she showed a hint of expectation.

"Yep. See you later tonight. Wear something...just don't wear anything."

Door opened Zach Pedigo left her in awe. A certain nineteen year old blond moved to lock the door, leaning into it she bumped her forehead against it three times.

"So stupid."

Teleki's Vinyl Siding...thirty minutes later.

"Only late by three minutes." Rocky Teleki lifted his coffee mug toward Zach as he stepped through the door. Seated at Cleo's desk with Angel standing behind him leaning over while hugging her man, it was like a scene right out of the Godfather.

"Sorry."

"Don't be Sugar." Angel stood tall, but kept her hands on Rocky's shoulders. Her red halter top revealed so much cleavage her breasts begged to topple out. Leaning his head backwards Rocky sighed, "Brought my lunch with me."

"Alright! I have a question." Zach posed an index finger. "Are you two Swingers or what?"

"Why? You wanna tap my ole' lady?"

"No. I just get the vibe there's more to your perversions than meets the eye. No disrespect Rock."

"Naaa! Not really swingers. We just have an understanding."

"I told him that yesterday Baby."

"Wanna bend my gal over? Have at it."

"See? I told you Handsome Zach."

"Unreal. Raincheck?" He laughs, "So do I clock in somewhere? Training with somebody? Learning the ropes?"

"Go let him titty fuck his card Angel Soft." Rocky snickers as Angel crushes her tits together into a nice tight slot.

"Nice! Seriously...what's on the agenda Rock?"

"I'll pair you up with Jaime and Storm today. They're going out to a trailer park and siding a manufactured home. Storm damage."

"Storm the employee or Storm the weather?" Zach chuckles.

"If you think Angel here is somethin', you just wait until you meet Stormy. She used to be a female wrestler."

"Great! If I do something wrong I get put in a head lock."

"Scissor lock more like. Stormy likes a fellas face up between her legs."

Outside the shop they hear a car tearing around the frontage road, revving, then braking hard. Kicking up gravel, a Navy blue Porche convertible tears into the lot and halts along an adjoining building.

"Sounds like Stormy now." Angel searches the window by merely standing behind Rocky on her toes.

"You hired a Nascar driver?" Zach winced until he saw the car door open and a short woman hop out, wearing jean shorts with a black tank top. She had brownish blond hair up in a ponytail. Jaw lowered Zach realized something fast. Gritting his teeth he looks over at Rocky, "Midget?"

"I wouldn't call her that. She might bite your balls off."

"Wonderful."

"You got something against little people?"

"Nooo! It just caught me off guard. Tell me Jaime isn't 8 feet tall."

"You're a hoot Pedigo. I ran your references. What's this about punching out your boss?"

Pinching the bridge of his nose Zach sighed, "He deserved it. He...got handsy."

"Defending a girl? Awww!" Angel smiled.

"Not exactly."

"He grab your nads?"

"Hands down grab. Don't make me give you gory details Rock. I'm not...he was."

"I'd have punched his lights out too. Not knocking you Pedigo."

"Thanks. Trust me it's not been easy finding work after he keeps giving me a crappy reference."

"We have your back Baby."

"Thanks Angel. Ummm! Why do I feel early when you say I'm late? Stormy just got here so she's running behind too."

"We don't open until 9:00. Just making sure you're on time."

"I could have eaten breakfast? That's it, I quit." He laughs. Then it dawned on him how tasty Heidi might have been had he pushed it. Maybe tomorrow.

As the front door opened Stormy Blair entered, lifting her sunglasses to compensate the lighting. Once inside the woman eyed Zach from head to toe.

"Finally, someone without a pot belly. Who's the hunk a dunk?"

"Storm? This strapping young fella is Zach." Rocky toasts his coffee mug, before lifting it over his shoulder. Angel dug into her purse and produced a pint bottle of Rum, pouring some into his coffee. "Morning nip." He shows Zach. Behind him Angel winks and reveals her right nipple.

"Don't ya just adore the lovebirds?" Storm grins. Storm was a pretty gal overall, Zach shocked himself at admitting her beauty. Short people were just never considered. In her late 20's Stormy still had it going on, muscles, beauty, and personality.

"Yeah, a regular pair of Cockatease." He chuckles. "Nice to meet you Stormy."

Shaking his hand she feels his grip, "Man that's a good grip. Try it on my hair sometime." Stormy smirked. "Spank my bottom while you're doing it."

"Never know." He lets it percolate without another word. Instead he changes the subject, "No Cleo today?"

"Kid has class this morning." Rocky puckered with pride, "Wants to be Lawyer someday. She's just getting started."

"That's awesome. Nice to see she has a good head on her shoulders."

"Long as it ain't yours Pedigo. My kid is taboo to you."

"I wasn't...damn Rock."

"Just giving you hell. Long as ya don't knock her up."

"Christ! You people all have a one track mind."

"You can leave tracks on me if you want." Stormy pats his upper thigh with her knuckles, "I like fast cars and faster guys."

"Angel?" Zach looks over Rocky.

"Yes Baby?"

"Can I get a swig of that rum? I might need to be drunk to get through this day."

"Pour him a rum brewski with a sprinkle of brown sugar. Nothing better to get the day in perspective." Rocky waves Angel toward the coffee pot. Pouring Zach a cup she adds rum then stirs it with a spoon. Blowing on it she takes out her right tit and carefully dips her pointed nipple directly into the coffee. Zach was blown away. Leaving her tit out she walked it over to deliver it to Zach. Claiming the cup Zach shook his head, just as Angel lifts her tit up and sucks the coffee droplets still clinging from her nipple.

"Damn! Who needs Starbucks." He shook his head grinning.

"Let me know if you need a refill Baby."

A toast to her, Zach takes a drink and winces, "That will wake the dead."

"Welcome to our world Pedigo. Just do your job and enjoy the perks."

"Give it my best shot."

"Shoot me. Shoot me." Stormy laughs.

More cars pulling up relieves the tension. Guessing Jaime by his appearance, Zach awaits his entry. Joining him were two other men. As they enter together yet another introduction was made by Rocky. "Zach? Left to right, Jaime, Gerald, and Anthony. New guy Zach."

"Morning fellas." Zach shakes hands one by one.

Anthony set his lunchbox aside and moved over to Angel and kissed her on the lips. Gerald follows close behind and does the same. He however yanked her close and grabbed her ass. Jaime? He crouched down and tried to lay one on Stormy. She palmed his face pushing him away.

"Everyone done?" Rocky scowled.

"Not yet Baby." Angel flops her breasts out of her halter and lets Gerald and Anthony suck on her nipples. Holding their scalps she winks at Zach. "Mmmm! Daily ritual." As the men bite her nipples she squeals laughing, "That's my Babies. Want some Zach?"

"Maybe later." He chuckles, "Craziest shit I've ever seen."

"We're like family Pedigo. If you can't deal with it there's the door."

"So...if I did this I'd get a raise?" Zach unzips his jeans and whips his next to nine inch dick out.

"Oh, Sugar..." Angel fans herself, "I want a raise too."

"Damn Zach." Stormy chuckles lifting her forearm up as if measuring him, "Your dicks bigger than my arm."

Jaime shakes his head then pats Zach on the arm, "Put it away Amigo."

"Oh, you people can be perverse, but I can't?"

"Jaime's a bong choker." Stormy whispers. "You're turning him on."

"He just kissed you."

"Fun and games." Storm sighed, "Put that away or I'll suck it myself."

"Enough already." Rocky chimed in, "Jaime? You and Stormy take the elephant there with you to Chesney Trailer Park. Get that siding on by the end of the day. Rains supposed to roll in tomorrow so let's get a jump on it. Gerald? Load up the flatbed for the Berringer job tomorrow. Ant? Fuck my ole' lady. When you're done load up the F-150 with foam insulation for that house out in Burgundy Commons."

With their assignments set the group disperses. Walking with Jaime, Zach looks back, "Is Anthony really going to fuck Angel?"

"Si. She is very good in bed. So I hear." He winks.

"Are you really...?"

A wiggle of his brow Jaime puckers his lips and kisses at Zach, "Relax Amigo. I have a man. Just messing with your head. It is a very nice head."

"Uhhh! Thanks, I think. Did Rocky tell you I punched out my last boss for going there?" He laughed then held his breath.

"Golden gloves." Jaime raises his fists, then makes a jerking off motion, "Silky palms."

"This is going to be a long day."

9:30 A.M.

Heidi having done her makeup decides that it was early enough to walk over and pay their landlord Walter his rent. Key in her shirt pocket just to be certain she didn't lock herself out, she shuffled barefoot down a very lengthy hallway. Down one flight of steps she recalled the Apartment number and located it. Knocking on his door she waited patiently until she heard a chain lock on the inside open. Expecting Walter she discovered someone new. Within, a cute young brunette with a dynamite body opened the door wide. She wore a pair of pink scrubs giving Heidi the hint she was probably his caregiver.

"Hi, I'm Heidi. Apartment H15...This is Walter's apartment, right?"

"It is." She grinned sizing Heidi up, "I'm his nursemaid Khloe."

"Kardashian?" Heidi giggles.

"If I was I wouldn't be bathing old..." She whispers but doesn't finish her sentence.

"Gotcha. I didn't realize Walter was in need of any caregiver."

"Probably not as much as he lets on. I think he just wants a pretty young girl around to pinch her ass."

"He does that to you?"

"Calls himself the Handyman." Khloe giggles, "What can I do for you Heidi?"

"Well, my Dad..." Heidi smirks at saying that, "Almost got us evicted. He was out of work and I just recently moved back to Seattle. So, bailing Daddy out." She produces the check with a pinch between two fingers, passing it to her, "Can you give this to Walter?"