Be My Guest Ch. 03: CASUAL sEX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we shouldn't rush her Cheeky." Heidi grew worried, "If anything, she should just somehow say hello without sounding too expectant. Maybe by e-mail or something." She knew he didn't have internet. Her eyes never left her designated job over designing Shea's nails. Centering tiny stencils over each nail assisted her in the basic formation of a sunflower. Once arranged she painted the pistil as her starting point letting each nail dry before delicately removing the stencil. The rest of the flowers petals were hand drawn to perfection.

"What you talk about?" Chi Ki cocks an eye brow, "Love fleeting. Best reach out, grab before gone."

"You're so right." Shea stared at Chi Ki trembling. "Both of you are. I'll try emailing him. I wish I still had his phone number, but he changed it long ago. I really hope he hasn't found anyone new."

"Could you blame him if he did?" Heidi did have a point, just protecting Zach as best she could. She was pleasant about it as she blew on her nail painting to dry it quicker.

"No, not at all. I would be happy as long as he is. I guess I won't know until I ask."

Heidi was really glad Chi Ki had no idea what her new roommate's name was. Knowing her she would have blabbed his identity without even knowing they were talking about the same person. Of course, always calling him Tom would have saved her ass.

"You are so talented. The petals are perfect." She smiled.

"You no get younger." Chi Ki continued as she stands up to accept payment from her client.

"That was part of our relationship issues I think. Zach was older than me. My being young made my idea of relationship too needy. Variety was in the back of my head too much. I...didn't know how to be faithful back then." Shea confessed.

"How much older was he?" Heidi paused.

"He's nine years older than me. He's 35 now. I'm 26."

"Sooo, you were 23 when you divorced."

"Yes. We got together when I was 21. I met him at a hockey game. I hate hockey." She laughed, but my old boyfriend made me go. I'd never have met Zach if I hadn't gone. I owe Nolan that much even though I betrayed him to get Zach. I'm a horrible person." She pouted.

"Hold still." Heidi halted painting as she felt Shea tremble with stirring emotions. It dawned on her that maybe Yushea was being truthful in her feelings. Not on Heidi's watch. After everything this girl had put Zach through, there was no way she was coming back into his life. "Need a Kleenex?" Heidi noted Shea tearing up.

"I'll be fine. I...know I fucked up."

"All you can do is have faith and try to do the right thing. If it doesn't go your way, you're still young and beautiful. There's someone out there waiting for you."

As Shea absorbs Heidi's advice Chi Ki guides over her next client to take her seat. This one was the African American girl who had been waiting.

"What you want today Miss Cleo?"

"Something to attract a man I just met. That and to get my Daddy's blood pressure boiling over it." She laughed. Fanning her nails to show locations she adds, "This hand place a letter I, next finger put a red heart, the rest the letters Z. I. P. Those are his initials. On the other hand write DADDY."

Overhearing Cleo, Shea and Heidi falter in their actions. Heidi just hearing the Z. I. P initials had her wincing. Z for Zach, P for Pedigo. She didn't know his middle name though. Too close for comfort.

"That's...my ex-husband's initials." Shea wept. Heidi swiftly handed her a box of tissue. "His middle name is Ian."

Cleo swallowed at the revelation, "Uhhh! Maybe I'll come back tomorrow." Out of her seat she jumped and bolted out the door. Chi Ki fanning her arms to her side.

"What? No tip?"

"Do you think???" Shea looked behind her at Cleo getting into her car out front.

"What are the odds of that?" Heidi shrugged. She didn't know what to make of Cleo. Did she know Zach? The name did sound familiar. "I'm done Yushea."

"They're beautiful. Thank you so much."

"No problem. Come back and see me anytime." She stands to escort her to the cash register where Mrs. Chang stood with her own client. After paying, Yushea went out of her way to hug Heidi, then moving behind Chi Ki to do the same.

"I will let you both know how things go. Bless you." Out the door Shea went. Confident in her mission.

"Oh boy! Should I warn Zach? Naaaaaa! Let Tom find out on his own. If I tell him Kayla's fun might be in jeopardy. Better just let him find out the hard way." At Mrs. Chang's motioning knuckles, Heidi called out, "Next?"

It was going to be a interesting week. Tonight alone even better.

7:30 P.M.

Zach Pedigo took forever getting home. Having agreed on his first day to stay until the siding job was completed he now found himself dog tired. For a man in such good physical condition he felt like an amateur. Key in the apartment's deadbolt he finds himself aroused before even opening the door. Something smelled entirely too good and strangely, it wasn't his young supermodel of a roommate.

"Something smells awesome." He enters and begins kicking off his work boots. Resting a bag he had brought home next to the door he tugs the boots off, the odor of his sweaty feet did nothing against the scent of spaghetti sauce on the stove. In the kitchen stood Heidi Baker cooking away, stirring her spaghetti to keep it from sticking. Moving behind her to peek over her shoulder he glares down her halter top at extraordinary cleavage, "New perfume?"

"HAHA! My Mom bought me a few groceries. I thought I'd be nice and have dinner ready for you after your first day back to work."

"Nice of you." He nodded, his eyes glued to her chest, "Food does look good. Stormy shared a ham sandwich with me but that's all I've eaten." He licks his lips.

"Don't get any ideas, I'm not being served. Only s'ghetti." She shortens the word.

"No garlic bread?"

"Sorry. Mom didn't spend a lot on me. She barely makes ends meet as it is." She threatens him with a wooden ladle, "Stop looking down my blouse."

"Was I?" He laughs, "Sorry."

"No you're not." She scowls then stirs the sauce.

"So!! You didn't find my stashed fortune cookie cute?"

"I did. My Mommy didn't. She noticed it on the counter. I got careless." She shrugs slightly, "I had to lie to her and refer to you as Tom. Told her Zach was a boy I liked from the mall. There really is a guy I like but his name's certainly not Zach." She chuckles.

"That's cool. I don't own you, date away."

"I plan to. Once he asks me out."

"He will. I'm gonna go shower and change before dinner. Speaking of change...I thought you were gonna be naked."

"That was your fantasy Old Man, not mine. I'm not here to be your personal plaything, even if it's kinda seemed like it."

"Pretty openminded so far Dove." He wiggles his brows at her. "You pay our rent?"

"Yepper! Did you know Walter had a Nurse? Caregiver, whatever."

"Really? For his age he gets around on his own pretty good. That's kind of surprising. Maybe he just hired her for company."

"You should hire her Old Man. She's really hot. Her name is Khloe and she actually knows you from the gym you go to."

"Oh yeah? I don't think I know any Khloe."

"You will. I invited her over Saturday on my day off. I hope you don't have to work."

"Dunno yet. Why are you trying to play matchmaker? First it's your sister, then her friend, now a bodybuilding nurse? Hell, you barely know me."

"Says the man with his dick in his hand every night. I know that much about you." She fidgets a bit thinking of his ex-wife Shea. In her thoughts she says, "Maybe a tad more."

"Fair point. Stop being so fucking sexy then."

"Again, says the man who wanted me naked tonight."

"It's early yet." He laughs. "I know at least one thing about you Dove."

"What's that?"

"I turn you on." He pinches her ass through her legging, making her jump and again threaten him with the ladle.

"How? Because I enjoy masturbating, just like you? I did it in my bedroom in the dark at least."

"Door wide open. You wanted me to hear you."

"Boy you have an inflated ego."

"You let me jerk off over you."

"Technically, I just let you jerk off. You just happened to be standing too close to me."

"Come on Kid...you saw me in the shower, up close, hell you washed my dick by hand."

"I know and that was stupid of me Tom."

"Set me up to jack off in front of Kayla and Nasty. You wanted to see and tease me."

"Wasn't looking Tom."

"Bullshit!" He shook his head and ruffled her hair up to be mean. "Let it rain Dove. Let it rain. On that hint I'm going to shower." He takes his leave as she watches him, turning her burners down on low, knowing she would be leaving her pasta any second. Racing after him she stops him cold in his tracks, her palms on his chest.

"Hold up Codger." She shyly removes her palms, "I'll make you a deal."

"I'm listening."

"Keep your jizz off of me for a week," Not what she truly wanted, "I'll pay to get cable and internet back on."

"Why?"

"Because I like you Tom. Don't read into that. I don't want to be your lover. I mean I'm cool seeing each other naked and goofing off about it, but sex is off the table. I want to stay living here but as good friends, not in any relationship. Can you handle that?"

"Why would you presume I want a relationship with you? After Shea's crap I like my freedom." Again she bites her tongue about meeting her. It was better he didn't know that his ex was considering a reconciliation. Heidi was only protecting his heart. "I thought Kayla and Nasty were coming over." He just realized.

"They left ten minutes before you got here. Nasty's mom made her come home. Kayla's not the bus type so she went home too."

"Ah! I need sleep anyways. Body massage would have been awesome though."

"Not going there Tom. Why? Were you hoping to get lucky with them?"

"Already had some luck. Nasty gives a mean BJ."

"I give better." She sticks her tongue out, "But, you'll never know."

"Kayla was a little skittish last night. I don't think she's ready for sex with me. Besides, her being your sister could create issues between us later if she gets too attached. I like having you here Dove, I don't want us getting off on the wrong foot."

"Too late for that." She chuckles, "As long as you don't go out of your way to upset my sis, I'm good. If she falls and you can't commit that's on her. Any girl for that matter. Right?"

"That include you?" He smirks.

"I won't go there so no worries Gramps."

"I'll show you Gramps." He snatches her into a bare hug swinging her about playfully, her giggling made his night. Sitting her down he nudges her out of the way, "Let me shower dammit."

"You're the one delaying that, not me."

He scowls then heads for his bedroom door intent on tossing his dirty clothes into a laundry hamper in his closet. At the door he turns the knob to no avail, "What the hell? The doors locked."

"Oh shoot! I shut it when my Mommy was here so she didn't go snooping. I might have accidently locked it." She grits her teeth, "Sorry Tom."

"From the inside? How?" He grimaces, "There's a nail in the bottom left kitchen drawer. Just poke the little hole there and it should pop the lock. I'm going to shower, you fix your mistake."

"Gotcha! Bottom left drawer, little hole...I have a couple of those." She razzes him again then spins on the ball of her foot and intentionally wiggles away with a seductive walk. Zach just shook his head and stepped into the bathroom, disrobing with the door open and igniting a hot steamy shower.

Stepping inside he hung his head under the cascade and thought over his first day at work. He had walked right in on an employer with the words We Sexually Harass written right on the door. Not really, but it sure had the atmosphere. Rocky's wife Angel was drop dead gorgeous and willing, her man even allowing it. Zach just knew she would be trouble in the days ahead. Even worse, their daughter Cleo was more his speed, young, superhot, and curious. The day of his interview, if you could call it that he noticed her looking at him with definite interest the entire time. After her parents trying to spook him into staying away from her they turned it around and gave their blessing. While that idea certainly stimulated his cock's imagination, he knew he needed to behave a bit in the first few weeks to be sure the job was going to stick around. Cleopatra Teleki was definitely on his LAYdar.

"There's no nail in that drawer Tom." Heidi stepped into the bathroom admiring his physique behind steamy glass doors. "I'll make you a plate of spaghetti, you can figure out how to unlock your door."

"Pain in my ass." He barked.

"Better yours than mine Tom." She laughs and shuts the light switch off giggling, she swiftly turned it back on.

"If you want darkness light a candle and hop in here with me."

"I'll pass. My luck I'd start a fire."

"Passion?" He laughed.

"Nope. Four alarm Codger. Of course there might be some cute firefighters showing up if I do."

"Get out of here and let me shower in peace."

"On that." One last flicker of the lights she left him alone with his groan. She hid the nail in another drawer to make her game last longer. He would find it before too long. Finishing dinner she plates up his food and sits it inside the microwave, covered by a paper towel. From there she settled back in the living room on the sofa, legs curled up under her. Texting someone she said, "Be patient." A follow up reply said, "Quit hogging him." Heidi merely smiled. From there she thought about her new friend Khloe the nursemaid who had confirmed their numbers earlier. Locating her number she said, "Hello my new Bestie. LOL!" It was just for laughs. Bestie might have been a little much.

Four minutes later Khloe replied with, "Hey there Heidi. How are you tonight?"

"Just made dinner. I mentioned you to Zach, "She quickly erases Zach and retypes Dad, this was going to go so badly utilizing a family lie when they weren't, ",but he can't recall you. Any chance you could send me a pic to show him?"

"Absolutely. Should I have clothes on? LOL!" Khloe sends a laughing emoji, "Just kidding."

"So not offended. LOL! Send whatever you feel comfortable sending. Dad has a very open mind."

"I'll conserve the nudes, but I'll give him a sample." Khloe types back, two minutes pass before Heidi receives two photos of the girl. One was her in a very skimpy pink bikini, holding a daquiri in her hand sucking from a straw with an innocent look. A message added, "This was taken in Aruba last year. Family trip." A second picture was more relaxed, sitting as Heidi was on the sofa, her legs curled up under her ass. She wore a button down white shirt with loads of cleavage, her brown hair pinned up in a ponytail as it was today. Bare legs gave off a bottomless feel until Heidi zeroed in on a piece of red clothe belonging to obvious shorts which were 90% hidden away. Sexy none the less, Khloe had beautifully tanned legs.

"I whistled at those pics myself." Heidi relates, "Maybe we should date." A fast follow up adds, "My turn to say Just Kidding. I'm straight. Tempted, but straight. LOL!"

"Love it." Khloe hits back, "Let me know if Zach has the same reaction as you."

"He's in the shower. I'll show him when he comes out. These should lift his towel up. LOL!"

"Brazen, him being your Dad. LOL!" Khloe returns.

"I exhaled Ewww! After I sent that message. LOL! I still need to let you know about Saturday, he said he's not sure yet. Cross your fingers, just not your legs. LOL!"

"You're funny. Legs are uncrossed. At least let me know what he thinks of my pics tonight."

"Will do Khloey Lou." She adds.

"Oh my Gosh. My Dad calls me that. LOL!"

"Shower just shut off. I'll text back after he eats supper."

"Bye Bestie. LOL!"

"Awww! I'm her bestie too." Heidi blushes, "This is too much fun. Hurry it up Tom."

A few minutes later Zach exits the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist. His dick was just erect enough to leave a massive impression through the white towel, wagging slightly as he walked toward her. Seeing him Heidi bulges her eyes, "STOP! HOLD THAT POSE." She lifts her cell and takes a picture. Chuckling, Zach went so far as to pose more studly, flexing his muscles with a cheesy grin. Two pictures taken Heidi points at the microwave. "Nuke it two minutes to warm it up."

"Awesome. Why the pics?" He shuffles by going into the kitchen and turning the microwave on. Heidi peels herself up from the sofa and leans over the bar style counter from the other side then extends her cell.

"Here's Khloe, I had her send pics."

Leaning his hand on the other side of the counter he looks over the girls photos. Eyebrows poised Zach puckers, "Mighty fine. I still don't recall her but I'd tap that."

"You'd tap any girl." She scowls, "I'm sending her the pics I just took of you." She backed away giggling.

"Go for it. I can pose for more." He laughs turning as the microwave pings. Collecting his plate he sits it on the counter and searches for a clean fork. Digging in he nearly inhaled the plate in under five minutes. During that time the two of them bantered.

"Pics sent. I told her you still aren't certain if you've seen her, but your towel came alive after seeing her."

"Did you really?" He smirks.

"No lies Tom." She shows him her text.

"Sweet. Compliments to the chef. S'ghetti's darn good Dove."

"Thanks Dad. I told her you were my Dad earlier, so I guess the lying is still active. That was to make certain she didn't tell Walter otherwise."

"All good. We can fix that if she comes around and we get along."

"Right. Oh, she replied back. She said, I'm nothing special. Hundreds of hot girls at the gym. Glad he thought I was cute though."

"Tell her I need more skin."

"Seriously?" She laughs, "I'll type that."

"Worth a shot."

"If she does send a nude you're dropping that towel for a full frontal and an ass shot."

"I'm good for that."

"You're such a perv Dad." She chuckles.

"You know you like it. Takes one to know one."

"Uh huh! I just text what you said about more skin."

"Probably chase her off now." He chuckles.

"I doubt that Codger. She seems really intrigued by you." She rolls her eyes, "Oooo! That was fast. She wrote, Give me a second I'll take a pic right now I'm laying in bed anyway."

"No way." She shares the text for him to read, "Damn!" He then proceeds to rinse his plate and fork off, placing them in the dish rack. His good deed for the night. Minutes pass giving Zach time to find the nail in the counter drawers. "I swear I put this in the bottom drawer. What's it doing with the utensils?" He shows it to her.

"Getting Alzheimer's Old Man."

"Uh huh!"

"Whoa! Khloe's...fast. Holy shit her bodies hot."

"Show me." He wipes his hands on a dish towel.

"Naaaa! Saving this one for myself." Heidi turns away saving her pic to her cell. Zach growled and hurried around the counter and grabbed Heidi by the waist, wrestling and tickling her. Her giggles led to, "Stoooooop! Here drool." She lifts her cell pic up to show him Khloe's pose. The brunette was laying on her back.

"That's a video." He laughs, "You said a pic."

"Watch your porno and hush."

The video speaks to him, "Hi Zach. This is Khloe." The girl giggled. Her tits perfectly poised, nipples hard and gently dark due to her tanned flesh. The video panned over her tight belly and down to reveal a tiny landing field of well trimmed pubes. After a brief shot over her pussy she rolls over and casts her camera angle to show off an incredible heart shaped ass that dipped deep within her butt crack. Finally, the cam angle found her face, Khloe looking sheepish and cozy, chin on her pillow. "Satisfied now?" The video ended with a wink.

"Well I'll be...yup...fucking her."