Be My Guest Ch. 03: CASUAL sEX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me my cell and drop that towel." Heidi snatched it away. Standing back she held her cell ready to film. "Taking video so be charming Pop."

"Ready?" He waited for her motion to begin. Standing all stud like he winks back, "Nice to meet you Khloe. Guess I owe you." Untying his towel he tosses it aside and lets his erection pop high. Stroking it a bit he adds, "Looks like he enjoyed your video. So did I. I'm game for Saturday as long as my new job doesn't force me in. I can't tell," He lifts his dick looking down at it, "Is he winking at you too?" Ending the video he adds, "Looking forward to meeting you. Night Khloe."

Heidi shuts the video off and fires it back to Khloe, "Unlock your door while I wait on her reply. Hang this towel up." She uses her toes to pinch it and lift it up for Zach to claim. Taking it he places it in the bathroom on a hook then goes to his bedroom door. Just as he uses the nail to pop the lock Heidi prevents him entering his room. "Hey? What's in the bag by the door?"

"Oh! I bought you a present. Two actually." He steps from the door leaving the nail in the knob, and walks by her. Dick swinging, he goes to the bag as she moves toward it. Face to face she beats him to it, lifting it up to peer inside.

"You bought me batteries for my vibrator. Awww! He wuvs me. NOT!" Digging deeper she finds a small box and pulls it out to look it over, "OH HELL NO. You bought me a Silver Bullet? Ummm? Why?"

Taking the box from her he opens it up and leaves the plastic housing in the bag. Holding up the egg shaped vibrator he tests the remote causing the egg to vibrate. Winking at Heidi he walks her backwards to the couch arm and makes her topple backwards. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She starts laughing. Reaching over her he runs his fingers under her leggings and peels them off of her, not without a fight, one that she relented to. Off of her toes he casts her leggings aside and glares at her white boy shorts. Instead of removing those he pinched the cloth between her thighs and revealed her nigh perfect pussy. "TOOOM! Stop!"

"Live with it." He chuckles and carefully introduces the egg into her pussy, his fingers finding her extremely wet. Pulling his fingers out he places her boy shorts back over her pussy lips, wiping his fingers on the material over her clit.

"OH MY GOD! I can't believe you just put your fingers up my pussy." She pouted and kicked at his shoulder. Standing up he poised the remote and triggered it. Her reaction was beyond his expectations. "OOOOOOH CRAP TOM!" She yelped lifting her ass off the cushion, using her feet on the sofa's arm to lift her. "Turn it off it's too much."

"Leave it in." He stops the vibrations allowing her to relax. In just time to breath Heidi's cell pinged. "Khloe?"

"Use this bullet on her not me." Heidi tried not to laugh, "You're freaking unbelievable."

"Like I said, leave it in."

"It's my body I'll do what I want. Ass!"

"Good idea! Soon as I get paid I'll buy a matching bullet for your asshole."

"You're my asshole, you wear it." She sneers then reads the text. Her legs remained over the couch arm. "Khloe said, NICE DICK! I wouldn't mind seeing that up close on Saturday. Let me know." Heidi wiggles in her seat at the vibrators mere inhabitation within her, it felt funky. "I'm texting back Dad's being mean to me."

"Go for it. I'm gonna go to bed. Keep that in."

"Why? So you can torture me every hour on the hour?"

"LEAVE IT IN.' He raises his tone pointing at her with a strict glare.

"Fine! Make me hate you Tom."

She sits up watching as his tight ass waddles to his bedroom door. Under her breath she tells herself, "Wait for it." Sure enough her egg went off, "SONUVABITCH." Her body flew back on to the sofa and she clenched her legs together under the intensity of the vibrations over her G-spot. It kept her busy just long enough for Zach to enter his bedroom and turn the light switch on. Shock follows shock.

"FUCK US ZACH."

In his bed totally nude were Kayla and Nasty looking seductive and yearning for him.

"Well now! What do we have here?" He halts the remotes trigger giving Heidi time to get herself together. She jumped from the sofa and darted for Zach's door, only to have him slam it in her face.

"HEY!" She tried to turn the knob but found it locked.

"Busy." He rattled her.

"This was my idea." She pounded on his door.

No words spoken, only a reply of BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

"I FUCKING HATE YOU OLD MAN."

Heidi Baker held a hand over her pussy dancing as if she had to pee.

Long week, longer night.

Maybe she should try out for Dancing With the Stars. Tom Hardy was on the floor.

So was Heidi Baker.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM MIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!"

He took the nail inside with him.

"I STILL HATE YOU!!"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

==========================

Coming soon : Be My Guest 4 : Fool Hardy