Be My Guest Ch. 03: CASUAL sEX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the check Khloe reads the name, "You're...Zach's daughter?"

Eyes flaring slightly Heidi doesn't blink, "Yeeeaah? Do you know my Dad?"

"Not personally. I see him at the fitness center now and then. Don't take this wrong, but..." She fans her face as if overheated, "He's cute. Reminds me of Tom Hardy."

"Everyone tells him that. You should stop by sometime, I'll introduce you."

"Really?" Khloe looked stunned.

"Sure. He likes younger women. Creepy maybe, but more my age."

"I would never have guessed that. Gosh! I'm 22."

"19 here. If you're not doing anything this weekend, get all dressed up and pop over. We can get you two on a first name basis."

"I am actually free Saturday. Wow!"

"He did just start a new job today, I guess I should find out if he works Saturday. If he does, you can always hang out with me. I could use a few new friends. If you want one."

"Always. Thanks Heidi. I better get back to Walter. Left him soaking in the tub, too many wrinkles I won't know top from bottom."

"Ewww!"

"He pays good so I'm not making faces." Khloe laughs.

"Want my number so I can let you know if Z...Daddy will be home?"

"Sure. Good memory so hit me."

Giving her the digits Heidi waves goodbye then heads back to her apartment. While going down the hall she spots Herman, the man from her original target rental step from his apartment. With him was a cute redhead, tall like him but built like a model. Surely, not his girlfriend. Seeing them shake hands convinced her they were not related. As soon as Herman steps back inside the girl walked toward Heidi. Stopping a few feet from his apartment she digs into her purse for a wet wipe and washes her hand. Heidi giggled just loud enough to get the girls attention.

"He sneezed then shook my hand. " She walked closer and offered a grossed out expression.

"Herman has allergies."

"You know Herman?"

"Not technically. I almost answered his roommate wanted ad but I found a better option. Glad I did, this roommate is much better looking." She snickers, "Less allergies too..." She realizes she needed to cover her tracks a bit, "Besides that, he's my Dad."

"Ohhh! I see. Well, against my better judgment I just rented that room. I needed a reasonable place to hole up in until my modelling career gets off the ground. I'm Petra." She extends her freshly washed hand.

"I'm Petrafied. You sure that's clean?" Heidi chuckles, "Sorry. My name's Heidi." She swiftly shakes her hand.

"Hope I didn't give you anything contagious."

"Just a smile. We live here in H15. If Herman gets too much for you stop by and say hi."

"That's nice of you. You know, you should model. You have great cheekbones. Nice body too."

"Hmmm? Considering I do nails for a living that might just be a better alternative."

"I can introduce you to people if you like."

"Can I get back to you Pete?"

"Pete? That's cute. You know where I'll be living. Just, wear a Hazmat suit if you drop by. I'll be moving in this weekend."

"Awesome. I bet I'd rock a Hazmat."

"Agreed. Bye Heidi."

"Seeya Pete." Heidi watches the redhead in her tight white backless jumpsuit walk down the hall. "Yep. No panties. Crazy morning. Two for two." She grins at herself, "Zach is going to go crazy with all these young women around. I love being the evil bitch matchmaker." Zach Pedigo just might someday regret having rented to Heidi Baker. That, or tell her keep them coming.

Entering her apartment Heidi eyed the clock on the wall over the TV. It was 9:50. Still early considering she didn't have to work at Nail's Pace until noon, she plopped down on the sofa and looked at her cell. Opening a text to her sister Kayla she wrote, "Hey Skank, coming over tonight?"

"Torturing Zach some more?" Kayla replied with a laughing emoji.

"You know it. Evil ideas Sissy. Oh, I just met two new friends. I'm going to pull them in to really mess with Zach."

"Why are you trying so hard to get him laid?"

"Gotta keep his paws off of me somehow." Heidi laughed at her text.

"OH COME ON!! You want that dick as bad as I do." Kayla fired back with a rolling eyes emoji.

"Grrr!" Heidi fidgeted, "Not letting you know that. Besides, I want Zach to go insane wanting me. Nope! Not telling her that." Instead Heidi types, "He's cute but if I did that it would put a strain on our roommate status. I don't want a relationship. I like being single." That part was true. Regardless though, sex with Zach would inevitably happen, but she wanted to tease him a good long while before giving in. She needed the girls to keep him busy until she was ready to let Zach take her. Between Kayla and Nasty, now possibly Khloe and Petra he would have more than enough pussy to keep him from desiring her. Not that she wanted to not be desired by him, just not so hot and heavy so fast.

"Bring Nasty again. I have a plan. You two bitches better do it too."

"Do what?"

"Just shower, shave, and scent up Bitch. Wear your contacts this time."

"Nasty and I are going Garage saling. If I find anything cheap I'll get it for you."

"I don't have much room so don't get anything huge."

"K...LA." She added, "LOL!"

"Dork. Be here by 6:00. I'm off at 5:00."

"Layter."

"Piece...I mean peace. LOL!" Heidi ended her text with Kayla. Sighing Heidi got up and took a stroll to the refrigerator. Opening the door she sighed, "I'm hungry. He ate the rest of the Chinese. Hmmm! One last fortune cookie, wrapper's opened. Better than nothing." Snatching it up she shuts the door and cracks it open. Devouring the cookie first she read the fortune. "You should really fuck Zach." Her jaw dropped, she bulged her eyes, "THAT MOTHERFUCKER! That's why the cookie was unwrapped, he replaced the fortune with his own. Slick Tom. Slick." It amused her enough to text him. "Got your message Asshole. Not gonna happen. LOL!"

From the job site Zach Pedigo halted pressing on vinyl siding as instructed by Jaime. He took just long enough to check his cell, laughing over her reply. He quickly texted back, "Listen to the Mystics. LOL!"

"Uh uh! That would be listen to the Mistakes. LOL! How's the new job going?"

"Working with a midget wrestler and a gay golden gloves. You tell me? LOL! They're good people though. So far so good. I gotta stay working Storm's shaking my ladder. Jaime's down below hoping I fall on him. LOL!"

"Funny. See you tonight Roomie."

"No clothes on."

"You're working in the buff? LOL!"

"I meant you Dove."

"Don't count on that every night Codger. Get to work." She left him frowning. Storm really was shaking his ladder. Luckily he didn't fall. At least not for Jaime.

A knock at her door made Heidi jump, she wasn't used to guests, heck, at the moment she felt more like one herself. This new life as a roomie was still fresh on her nerves. Fun thus far even with Zach being so open. Curious she stepped to the door and lifted up on her toes to look out the peep hole. Eyes flaring she grins and quickly opens the door.

"MOMMY!" She jumped up and down as if ten. "Kayla said you were mad at me and didn't want to step foot in my new place." The woman at the door stood slightly taller than Heidi, long blond hair but with mass curls and waves giving her a full look. Like Heidi the woman had a near perfect body save for a bit more in the butt. Certainly not unsightly. In her hands were a bag of groceries.

"I changed my mind. Still a little annoyed you went off and made a decision without my consent." She hands Heidi the grocery bag. "I brought you a weeks worth of goodies. Milk, cereal, juice, eggs, spaghetti, and sauce. I told Kayla if she and Nastiya were going garage saling to find you pots and pans."

"Come on in. I'll put this stuff away. Thanks Mommy." Heidi leaves her for the kitchen ten feet away and puts away the refrigerated items first. Once done she leaves the dry goods on the counter. "Want to see the place?" She moves back to Aniston's side and hugs her arm. A swift peck on the cheek showed her appreciation.

"At least this strange man keeps a tidy apartment. No pictures anywhere." She sizes up the living room.

"No kids. Ex-wife, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have much to go on the wall. I think there's a picture frame of his parents in his bedroom."

"You've been in his bedroom?" Aniston scowls.

Stop it Mommy. I'm not sleeping with him." It wasn't a lie. She just refrained from giving her the close call tales. Taking her word on it Aniston Baker allowed Heidi to escort her toward her bedroom. Within of course it was still a mess, boxes unpacked, sheets awry, dildo laying out. "Oops! Sorry. The batteries are dead. Forgot I left it laying out." She swiftly darts in and covers it up. "I could use a few more clothes hangers. I'll text Kayla to buy some they're cheap at a yard sale right?"

"She needs money too. My money until she lands a job."

"I know. I'll pay her back. You back, that is."

"So what's this man's name?"

"Tom." She snickers hiding his real name just for laughs.

"What's he like?"

"I am NOT setting you up with him. Just because you and Peck are separated doesn't mean I'm going to help you get laid." Unlike her sister, she also witheld that bit of info.

"I wasn't looking. As a Mother I'm just being protective."

"I'm fine Mom. Tom's been...very respectful of my space." Another lie. They were mounting up. There was zero chances that Heidi would tell her mother that Zach and she had done some pretty nasty things in such a short time. Worse yet, she did not want to incriminate Kayla. Although not Kayla's real mom the two of them were extremely close.

Heidi could tell Aniston was curious. She knew her mom inside out. Like any woman she had a desperate need to be wanted. Loneliness was never a good thing. The problem was, Heidi did not feel Tom was right for her mother. If she did set them up it would get awkward. It would be Heidi's luck they would hit it off and get married. That would be all Heidi needed was for Zach to be her new stepdad. It gave her cold chills thinking about the weirdness.

"Do you work today?" Aniston opted to change the tense conversation.

"Noon. Mrs. Chang's salon. Why are you giving me a ride?"

"I can. Do you want to hang out with me that long?"

"It's only an hour and a half. You know I love spending time with you."

"We don't do much together these days. Are you seeing anyone?"

"More fishing? Definitely, not Tom. There is a boy at the Mall I'm curious about. You might object though. He has a pink Mohawk. Really nice guy though."

"Oh boy! Please use condoms."

"I never said I was going to sleep with him." Heidi sneers, "You must think I have sex with every guy I meet."

"You've had your share Dear." Aniston sneers back, "My Angel is no angel."

"Yeah, but I really don't have sex much. I tease a lot and only do something if I feel it. I can count on one hand how many boys I've been with." Maybe two hands but she wasn't going to fess up.

"Would you like me to help you unpack while we have time to kill?"

"Sure, we can do that. I was going to save it for when Kayla and Nasty drop by tonight, but that would be one less thing we have to do."

Resting her purse on the kitchen counter Aniston notices a thin piece of paper on the Formica. Heidi had left the fortune cookie note out without thinking. Plucking it up Aniston read it. "Who is Zach?"

Thinking fast she frowns at her Mom for snooping, "He's the boy at the Mall." Best lie ever, "He was trying to be cute with a fake fortune cookie. Trust me I told him not so fast Buddy."

"I have no respect for him already. That name Zachary brings back memories. I knew a boy named Zach when I was younger. He was cute. Then your grandparents moved us to the States so I lost touch with him."

"You never talk about your younger days."

"It just struck me, that name Zach. Anyways, lead the way, we have some unpacking to do."

Over the course of the next hour they had found spots for everything in her boxes, and had tore them down. At least her bedroom looked less cluttered. A trip out to the dumpster Heidi discovered something she snatched up for herself, namely a bowling ball. She loved bowling. Lugging it in she merely stashed it in her closet for later. She hadn't even tried the finger holes to see if they were too big.

Near time to head for work she gathered her purse, cell, and apartment key. "Ready Mom?"

"Did you really need a bowling ball?"

"I've never had my own ball."

"Alright, second hand things can be the greatest treasures."

"Right! I think that way too." Off they went to Aniston's Ford Escape. A short ten minute drive to a mini mall Aniston dropped her daughter off and gave her a sideways hug before Heidi hopped out. Driving away Heidi stopped at the front door and looked toward her Mom, she felt badly having lied to her. Lying was something she hated from others. Chocking it up to better off keeping things secret saved everyone involved. Her Mom if learning the truth would lose her mind and demand Heidi move out. Heidi Baker liked her new home. Even if her roommate was a perv. Letting him get away with it said something about herself. It made her smile. A sudden thought she called Kayla real fast and gave her a warning.

"Hey, Mom just came over and helped me unpack and dropped me at work. Do NOT tell Mom Zach is my roommate's name. I told her his name was Tom. She thinks Zach is a boy I talk to at the mall. Just don't okay?"

It took a bit before Kayla replied with, "I have your back Sis." It was like she had to process it first. "I'll tell Nasty to zip it too. We just hit our first garage sale. Got you a clothes basket and a skillet. There's a small dresser but one drawer has a broken slider. It's only $10. Want it?"

"Maybe Zach...Tom can fix it. Sure, I'll pay you back."

"No need, Nasty wants to get it for you anyways. She's got lots of money, her Mom gave her $300."

"Sweet. Tell Nasty to wear something really sexy tonight. You too."

"I don't own anything I'd call sexy, Heidi. That mini skirt I wore last night was it and I don't want to wear it two days in a row."

"It doesn't matter, you won't be wearing anything later anyway."

"WHAT?????"

"We're going to torture that old man hard. Let's see how crazy you and Nasty can make him."

"Us? What about you?"

"Playing hard to get. You know you wanna fuck Tom."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure I'm ready to."

"Fine! Do what you did last night and let Nasty fuck him."

"She would. She's been talking about Zach's big dick all morning."

"Hard to miss isn't it?" Heidi giggles, "I gotta get inside Mrs. Chang is watching me through the window. I'm not late so she can't point freshly painted nails at me. There are a couple people waiting though. See you tonight Kay."

"Bye."

Call severed Heidi made her entrance to warm smiles. Within were two other employees besides Mrs. Chang herself, one her granddaughter Chi Ki, pronounced like Cheeky. At least that was what Heidi called the girl, which was her age of 19 also. Beside her at another table doing nails was a boy named Suk Tu, who Heidi called Suck. He laughed at her every time she referred to him as that. Being gay it made his day. He was talented on doing nails though, without him Heidi would never have perfected her own mastered technique.

"Morning all." Heidi waved in passing and put her purse in the back room. Returning she stepped next to Mrs. Chang and peered over the woman's shoulder as she painted nails with precision. On the woman she was painting were Chinese characters so tiny it was incredible. "You're soooo good Mrs. Chang."

"We have customers. You take seat and get busy."

"Slave driver." Heidi gently gave the woman a peck on the cheek, then went to her table to get prepared before calling up her client. Sitting in wait were three more women, two Asian, one African American. Once her tray of paints and brushes were set out she hopped back up and checks the sign in book for whom was first in line. Eyes bulging at a name that stuck out she looks up.

"Yushea Pedigo?" Swallowing dryly she stared at the beautiful woman rising from her chair. She looked like the actress Gemma Chan. Smiling at being called up Yushea takes her seat at Heidi's table and gets comfy. "How are you today?"

"Trying to cheer myself up after ending a relationship." Yushea pouts.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I hope I can put a smile back on your face." Heidi held her breath, of all people she gets Zach's ex-wife. It had to be her, the name alone gave her away.

"I believe in you."

"Thanks. I'm all ears if you need one."

"Nails." Yushea wiggles hers in front of Heidi. A quick manicure first kept conversation light. Not wanting to be too intrusive Heidi added, "Dating sucks. I've been through heartache too."

Beside them Chi Ki concurred eavesdropping, "We all have. I no man." She shakes her head with a puffed lower lip."

"It's not my first. My ex-husband..." Yushea fidgets, "That one was my fault. My new man Sam cheated on me twice. I guess now I know how it feels."

"Ouch!" Heidi hovered her hand over her nail polish tray, "Preferences?"

"Tall, dark, and handsome." Yushea leans forward smirking. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"If it makes you smile go for it Mrs. Pedigo."

"Call me Shea. My ex called me that."

"Alright Shea. What's our color scheme today?"

"I'm blue, so brighten my day. How about white with little sunflowers on them?"

Eyes flaring at her request Heidi thinks of her tiny sunflower tattoo over her pussy. Too close for comfort. "I can do that." She begins basing the white as Shea continued.

"I've been considering a rewind of my life. My ex-Zach didn't deserve how I treated him." That confirmed her identity 100%, "I often wonder if I could fix things between us. Now that Sam and I have ended things I might see if he will at least talk to me."

"No go back. Go forward." Chi Ki chimes in. Heidi nodding her agreement.

"How long has it been since you and your Ex have been together?"

"Three years."

"That's time enough to get over someone. He might not want to rekindle. Do you even know if he's seeing anyone now?"

"Good point. No I don't." Shea frowns, "I feel so strange talking about this. I don't even know you girls."

"That true, but we nosey bitches." Chi Ki snickers.

"Overlook her, she sniffs too much soy sauce." Finishing the white paint over Shea's left hand Heidi moves to the right, "You don't have to confide in us, we understand. Just know we feel for you."

"I don't have any real friends, so I do a lot of soul searching on my own."

"We're all friends here. Get it out of your system." Heidi persuades.

"If I get all emotional just slap my hand. After the nails are dry though." Shea shocks herself with amusement, "I appreciate the shoulder. Sam, the guy I've been with this past year seemed so perfect. I mean Sam and I are still friends, but I just can't forgive him. We were together nearly very waking moment, and he still found time to see other women. The hurt is unbearable. Zach, my ex was always faithful. I never had to worry about him, yet I couldn't resist other men."

"Sex must be bad, this Zach." Chi Ki frowned finishing her own client who luckily was off in her own world listening to music over her cell. Heidi stopped her painting to look at Shea's reaction to Chi Ki's comment.

"Actually, Zach was truly amazing in bed. He had a really big...you know."

"Big sausage?" Chi Ki adds without emotion.

"Very big if you must know the truth. Not only that but he just had so many other talents in bed. His energy sometimes wore me out. That's a lot of what I miss about him. I mean, I do have feelings, but after my deceit I could never expect him to trust me again. I...just don't know if I should bother him."

"Call him." Chi Ki used her free hand to act as if she had a phone to her ear. "You not know his feelings unless you ask."