Be My Guest Ch. 17: MOOLAH ROUGE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seen the pornos, you'd fuck your Therapist too."

"Got me pegged." She giggled, shivering suddenly, "It's getting cold." He hands her the discarded flannel shirt and she puts it back on, patting her money pocket. Crawling out of the van to stand up he pulls his boxers and jeans up. Tossing her hoodie and boy shirts at her she catches them and rolls to move up into the front passenger seat. Slamming the side door Weaver ran around the front of the van and climbed into the drivers seat. As he starts the engine she turns sideways in her seat. "My turn. Confession time?"

"Spill it." Her returns her own words.

"I'm gonna regret this...I just...can't lie to you anymore."

"You've been lying to me?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeah!" She winces, "Here's where you dump me."

"Not gonna happen."

"Zach's not my Dad. He's just my roommate. No we're not serious in any way. We just...goof off. I've never even fucked him...well...he has had his dick in me...just not long term. We're freaks."

"You said it best earlier. We're all freaks. You're serious though, right?"

"Yes. That whole dad daughter thing only began to avoid my name getting put on his lease."

"You sounded convincing when you told my parents about Zach as your Dad."

"Speaking of which...let's not let your parents know differently. I'd rather they not look badly at me, possibly trying to persuade you not to trust me. I swear to you that you can. No more lies between us I promise. I just needed to come clean."

Nodding as he glared at her he shrugs, "I'll take the risk. I think we should still let Zach think I believe he's your real Dad."

"You're fucking awesome Weavy."

"Wonder what Zach's doing right now? Better yet, who?"

"Who knows. Stay the night with me?"

"Every night if you ask me to."

"I need a real bed. I can't ask you to crash on a flat futon mattress all the time."

"Ummmm! You do have over five grand in my shirt pocket. Buy a bed."

"That never even occurred to me." She laughs with a relieved conscience, "Maybe I'll call off work at Vicki's Secret Tuesday and go bed shopping. You with me?"

"Only if we test the bed out in the store first."

"Riiiight! You're not that brave yet."

"Might surprise you."

"Uh huh! Dare ya."

"Challenge accepted. You hungry?"

"Just ate marshmallows...and cum. Sure I can eat."

"Chili dogs?"

"Don't you think I've had enough wienies in me?" She giggles.

"Never enough by the sounds of it."

"Y'know what? I don't want to go home yet. Feed me more wieners then let's go watch your Mom at Moolah Rouge."

"Haven't you had enough of my parents for one lifetime?"

"Not yet. I like them, even if your Dad does like to take advantage of his son's girlfriend."

"I recall my Mom doing that too. And, Geneva."

"Yeah my nips are tender now that you mention it. That was hot." She teases her areolas with her shirt partially open. "Drive on Rooster."

Shaking his head at her Weaver Kytes put his van into motion then turned around in order to leave his home behind. Knowing of a good hot dog joint known as WeiNerds three miles away they went inside and ate. Heidi did not add any more clothing other than her shirt, still unbuttoned halfway down offering cleavage. Male workers in the small fast food establishment took turns wiping down vacant tables just to get a look at her. Weaver found it amusing. Heidi found herself unable to stop teasing them. Tummies satisfied it was time to leave. Every man there was sad to see her go.

"Did you see the bulges those guys were fighting?" Weaver laughed as they walked hand in hand back toward the van.

"Why are you looking at other men? Do I need to worry about you going gay?"

Weaver's lil Devil had a brilliant thought whispered into his ear. Yanking her to him halfway across the short well lit parking area he held her with her back to the restaurant. Every guy working there, two that were eating, two others with oblivious girlfriends were looking out at them leave. Tugging her collar he winks at her then peels the half unbuttoned shirt down over her creamy shoulders to show her off. The men were well aware of his gift. Kissing her, Weaver went for her neckline, forcing her head sideways to enjoy his roaming lips. From there his kisses drifted across her bare shoulder. She moaned at his sudden attempt at passion and whispered, "What are you doing to me?"

He said nothing as his hands lowered between their bodies to further unbutton the only three buttons keeping her shirt together. Giggling at his territorial lovemaking she found her shirt slipping away at his encouragement until she stood naked, her, technically his, shirt at her feet. A rash of praising thumbs from the restaurant workers offered their mad respect. Everyone considered Heidi to be the hottest girl around. Nerds!

Turning her to face the restaurant Heidi beguiled her viewers while Weaver kissed her from behind this time. "Using me to get free wieners?" She sighed.

"You read my mind. Drive thru is quiet right now. Go up to the window and tease them."

"There's a camera over the window." She flared her eyes.

"I seriously doubt anybody looks at the footage unless they're being robbed."

"I smell Weaver." She caught a brief scent of dried jizz from earlier in the day, having never showered. Of course the aroma did inspire her sluttiness. "You like flaunting me don't you?"

"I do. Sunday nights are pretty quiet here. Go be crazy." He pats her butt then sends her off. He picked up his shirt from the ground as she wiggled away, her hands fluttering fingers at the workers in the drive thru window. Reaching the window she saw it open with an air of awe.

"Fucking A!" One worker stared at her perfect tits, nipples deadly. Maybe she was robbing the place at gunpoint, she certainly had the bullets.

"Titty fuck me with a hot dog?" She giggled crushing her breasts together. That sent a second worker to grab a polish sausage, returning with a thick juicy warm one, still sweating from the warmer coils. Reaching his arm out the window he dared to place it between her breasts just to help her request. Of the three workers present in the register area two watched from the sidelines as their co-worker moved the sausage up and down between her cleavage. "Mmmm! My man wants free dogs. Can you hook a girl up?" A third worker having taken their order earlier recalled their preferences and made some chili cheese dogs in a hurry, bagging them up. Returning with the bag to get a visual of his buddy still titty fucking her cleavage with the polish sausage he swooned. Lifting it higher Heidi lowered her chin and opened her mouth to let him lift it into her lips as if she were sucking on it. The guys were all about lust.

Pulling the sausage from her tits she realized how greasy it made her, even as the guy slapped the sausage over her nipples to gloss them up as well. She watched his assault with a dropped jaw, "Are you taking advantage of me?" She pouted playfully. "Look how messy you're making me." His grease patrol continued as his friends laughed. Stepping closer Heidi literally planted both of her tits into the window frame and stood on her tiptoes, her stiletto heels already helping in her height. "Clean me off."

Napkins in hand preparing to dab at her she pulled away and looked at them with disappointment. "Not that way." She shared a playful wince then returned her 38's in eventful fashion through the window. As difficult as it was two of the three found her irresistible and dared to suck on her nipples and lick the grease from her flesh. If they only knew that they were licking off the dried cum of six big bikers just a few hours ago. Too funny.

The third worker feeling left out stepped out the drive thru side door and went around to her back side with the sausage, wagging it at Weaver with a vivid grin. Weaver just motioned his blessing. That sent the third employee into swatting her ass with the greasy polish, trailing it between her butt crack. Feeling his arrival Heidi laughed and leered over her shoulder, prisoner of two sets of lips on her nips. Insanity! "You better lick that grease off me Buddy Boy." Feeding her the sausage she let it dangle between her lips sucking on it as the third boy knelt behind her and licked her ass. Weaver just had to record it for future chuckles.

Literally eating Heidi's butt pucker while he had the opportunity she squealed and found one of her nip nuzzlers holding the sausage's other end and took it upon himself to fuck her face with it. She opened her jaw wide and accepted it down her throat. Even she fought laughter. This whole fiasco was just plain stupid. Hilarious because it just proved to Weaver that she was capable of anything. Food for thought. Food for pleasure.

A beeping noise distracted the workers as they realized a car had pulled into the drive thru, setting off the warning alarm. Her nipple tugger took his leave to take the order ending their fun. Butt licker boy ran for the door leaving her wet with saliva. Her sausage fest was over, bag of dogs passed through Heidi ran back to Weaver like a clumsy airhead, he recording her stiletto retreat laughing at her. She couldn't stop giggling as she put her shirt on just as the car that had given their order pulled forward, the woman's headlight beams casting over them. Into the van they went.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Heidi bulged her eyes, "THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT!"

He shared his video of her backside before starting his van up, "Moolah Rouge?"

"Are we even old enough to get in?" She suddenly realized.

"Bouncers know me. Do you really think they'd turn your hot ass away?"

"Not unless they're queer. You need to send this video to my cell."

He would later, for now he was driving. She watched her ass being eaten five more times during the ride. Moving toward the docks Weaver found Moolah Rouge, a seedy looking two story building with plenty of neon lighting. Like right out of the musical Moulin Rouge there were glowing figures moving about in top hats and feather boas. At least the lights were pretty.

"Place is packed." She notices very few parking spots, "On a Sunday night? Isn't that sacrilegious?"

"We're talking Seattle here. You sure about this?" He finds a spot to park toward the rear of the club.

"I just want to watch your Mom and the other dancers. Pick up tips."

"Tips as in lessons, or tips as in another five grand?" He chuckles turning the engine off.

"Don't tempt me. Zach could use a new couch too." She giggles.

"Changing into your hoodie?"

"I like your shirt. Having you close to me is...comforting. Keep me safe in here?"

"Mom won't let anyone hurt you."

"Is Geneva working?"

"Not sure. I don't see her car over in the dancer parking, maybe not. There's Mom's car."

"Motorcycles over there." She points further back, "Your Dad here?"

"I don't think so, those bikes look more Emerald City boys."

"Emerald City? Are they Munchkin bikers?" She laughed.

"Do you see Mini bikes?" He added his own chuckles. "No, their MC is called the Emerald City Wizards."

"Sounds weak, more like a bowling team. Not sure I'd wanna brag about being a member of a group named that."

"I wouldn't offend them. They're a tough bunch. You remember the big projector image of the Wizard in the movie, the big head?"

"Yeah? Saying they all have big heads?" She smirks.

"Wouldn't know. " He shakes his noggin, "The embroidered patches on their jackets have that Wizard head with Dorothy's legs dangling from it's lips, ruby slippers and all. Kind of morbid."

"Emeralds and rubies, all the same to me. Let's go." She opens her door.

"In just my shirt and heels?"

"Want your heels back Glenda?"

"Haha! You're funny. Just saying...you might wanna wear more to keep the customers from getting handsy."

"You worry about that after you let the WeiNerds eat me alive?"

"Big difference and you know it."

"Not chicken Rooster Boy. Wish I'd brought perfume with me, my stank is pretty sad." She whiffs at herself.

"Mom probably has some you can borrow. Of course, smelling like sex might draw attention in good ways."

"Or, draw flies." She climbs out and slams her door, moving to the back bumper to let him lock up. Accepting his hand they walk toward the front entrance. She had to razz him for being shorter than her in her heels. Not by much, maybe two inches. She found it funny now that she thought about it, how he must have had to stand on his toes earlier to kiss her shoulders. So cute.

At the front door they stepped inside to be greeted by a huge Hispanic man with a buzzcut and goatee, ears and nose pierced. "Hey Paco." Weaver fist bumped the man in a white t-shirt and covered in necklace bling.

"Sup Rocking Horse? Who's your blondie?"

"My girlfriend Heidi. Mom told us to drop by sometime so my girl could learn how to dance."

"Nice!" Paco glares at Heidi from head to toe, rubbing his goatee in thought. "You make plaid flannel sexy."

"I know, right?" Heidi pinches her opened cleavage and shares more of her breasts as she looks her shirt over.

"She be trouble Rocking Horse."

"Don't I know it."

"Why Rocking Horse? I know it's not like you're hung like a horse. Pony maybe." She nudges Weaver playfully.

"Baby of the house. That and he rocks." Paco chuckles, his belly bouncing under his laughter.

"We getting carded?" Weaver winced.

"Naaa! Vivica pays off the popo. Tell Willow to give you a free drink."

"Sweet! Thanks Paco."

"Anytime Lil' Bro. Pleasure meeting you Heidi. Nice ass by the way."

"Is it really?" She twists in step and lifts the flannel to show him her bare bottom, tight and heartfelt. She awaited his reply before lowering the hemline. Weaver had to grin at Paco's puckered nod.

"I'd spank that."

"Spank that until then." She points at his arousal.

"Trouble I say." He shakes his head then grips his erection. He had a hunch the night was going to get good. Shirt lowered Heidi took the lead, Weaver following behind her into the den of wolves. Seeing over a dozen dancers circulating the audience, some sitting in laps, others just having conversations he nearly lost track of Heidi herself. She was exploring the house to sense the attention span of the testosterone in the room. There were two active stages in progress. One with a busty redhead wearing only a G-string prowling her stage, surrounded by awaiting tippers. Her G-string was already a skirt of tucked in currency. Her aggressive nature sent her to every corner of the stage to get the men riled up.

The second stage had a girl with blond hair on one side of her scalp and shaved on the other, the hair side was French braided. Her body tattooed up with sleeves and complete shoulder pads while surrounding her neck was scintillating, the rest of her body pale white and perfect. Donned in a black G-string and a sheer black veil over her breasts, held on by a thin serpentine chain around her neckline she was mesmerizing. The commitment behind her belly dancing style utilized a pole to grind her backside on.

"Her name is Nightshade. Penny off stage." A voice crept in behind Heidi. "The redhead is Jinger with a J." Jacki Kytes stood behind her placing her palms on Heidi's shoulders, lightly squeezing. "I didn't suspect you to drop by so soon."

"Glutton for punishment I guess." Heidi smiles over her shoulder.

"Wearing only my son's shirt? Brave girl."

"For now. It might go bye bye." She giggles.

"The more I hear, the more I believe you dream of the stage."

"When I'm ready Momma Goddess. Let me mingle a bit and see how much courage I can muster."

Weaver locates Heidi and his Mother and intrudes. "All good?"

"Jacki and coke." Heidi winks at Jacki nudging Weaver away to get her a drink. He felt like a lap dog suddenly but took a walk to the bar. Jacki found her playful words impactful.

"Giving yourself room to breath?" Jacki had a strong hunch.

"Just thirsty. I guess a little." Heidi talks over the blaring music, of Black Label Society's song Stillborn. "I want him close by just not clingy is all."

"You could send him home. I can give you a ride after I'm off."

"Naaaa! He can watch me, just not hover."

"Plan on getting acquainted with the customers?"

"Maybe. Will that get me kicked out, considering I don't work here?"

"Heaven's no. Not on my watch. Besides the owner Vivica is gone for the night. Just be careful."

"Love your outfit Momma." Heidi admires Jacki's feathered boots, white bustier and white G-string, a lengthy feather in her hair. "No war paint?"

"You're wearing enough for the both of us Dear." She catches wind of her stank.

"Downwind?" She winces as Jacki nods winking. "I was gonna ask for perfume, but now that I think about it...I think my scent might just be alluring."

"As I said...brave girl."

"Slutty girl." She laughs, "Think badly of me?"

"Of course not. That makes two of us. Well, thirteen of us." Jacki points at several other girls. On stage Nightshade was bending over her crowd and easing her G-string down over her ass, lingering there for a moment to share a healthy pose that glimpsed a steamy looking butt pucker. Circling her anal canal was a tattoo that resembled a ring of tiny flowers. Instantly, Heidi had the question of whether her stepdad Peck Trudeau had tattooed even Nightshade. It was pretty obvious that Peck got around.

"I do adore Weaver."

"I believe you Dear. Just as I adore and love my husband. In case you haven't noticed I've played with other men. Hardly just his MC Sweetheart."

"Weaver says there's another biker club in here. Emerald City Wizards?"

"Backroom stages dear."

"More stages?"

"Four in all. The back room allows...more open activities."

"Oh shit! How much more open?"

"Totally nude."

"Oh! I thought..." Heidi points at Nightshade as she pulls her G-string back into place. "So, just topless out here?" Another finger directed at Jinger squeezing her bare breasts around the cheeks of a customer.

"We go as far as possible out here, but behind that doorway we really let it all out."

"Interesting. So, out here the men behave..."

"In there they behave...badly." Jacki smirks finishing her sentence.

"Ummm! How badly is badly?"

"Care to take a peek?"

"Let me get my drink first. Gonna need it." She spots Weaver returning with a Jack Daniels and Coke.

"Here's your liquid courage."

Claiming her drink Heidi sips through her thin straw and eyes Jacki who attempted to read her mind. Turning her attention to Weaver, Jacki tickles his nose with a feather and offers advice, "Darling boy? I'm going to steal your girlfriend here for awhile. After Jinger is done on stage tell her to give you a lap dance." Plucking a twenty from her bustier cleavage she hands it to her son.

"Uhhh? Kicking me to the curb?" He looks at Heidi with a sadness.

"Not kicking...just patting." She pats his ass to send him away. Weaver rolled his eyes and made a detour to watch Jinger dance. She recognized Weaver instantly and waved flirtatiously at him.

"They went to school together." Jacki winked.

"First Cleo, now Jinger? Who's next?" She thought to herself as Jacki hooked her arm to guide her away. Feeling Heidi teeter just a bit Jacki grinned looking down at her feet, "You're getting used to the heels. Wonderful!"

"Work in progress. I love them."

"You do look beautiful in them. Ready?" Jacki prepares to open the door to the back room. Being a sound proof room the music was different than the front area. Entering into a deep blue lightshow the stages had two totally naked girls on them. Bikers hugged the stages like swarming bees. Jacki could feel Heidi stiffen up, then checked out her expression. The dancers, one a black beauty with tight corn rolls in her hair, twerking up a storm, the other, a blond like Heidi but with shorter hair barely touching her shoulders. The blond was circling the stage and bending at the knee numerous times in sudden stops to fan her thighs wide and up close to the stages edge. Men were getting handsy, rubbing over her labia and clitoral arena. Money was flowing like butterflies in heat.