Be My Guest Ch. 17: MOOLAH ROUGE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the stage Heidi found herself alone and acting shy. Crawling about the stage she sweeps the money with her hands back toward her blanket and lays out a bed of bills. The crowd without any music to dampen their words expressed their thoughts vividly. Every man there wanted her. Her mind was racing faster than her rapid heartbeat.

"Oh my God! This is insane." She whimpered to herself, truthfully uncertain just how far she should go. Poor Weaver was left out in the cold while she was learning the ropes. Still, she wanted to see just how crazy she could make the men. Taking a deep breath Heidi stood up and looked to Valerie for her tunes. Valerie stared up at Heidi almost lustfully, her hesitation leading Heidi to caress herself just for the girl. Smiles met Valerie blushed and wagged a finger at her. Heidi shared her thoughts with, "Slow it up, then something rough and sexy." A thumbs up from Valerie the girl programmed something Heidi had never heard before, something decidedly instrumental for most of the song. The tune was Come This Far by the Cranes. Mood set Heidi circled the stage and dropped to her hands and knees right along the edge within reach of her audience. That of course meant that they could reach her as well. That went over like wildfire. Money was drawing her in from all angles.

Reacting to her crowd she moves about sensually, reaching out to caress cheeks, drawing faces in closer to offer soft butterfly kisses to their lips, at six men she rolls over on to her back and lays down on the cool floor, her hair over the edge of the stage. Trek in front of her finds her hands outstretched toward him, reaching down to glide her palm over his erection through leather pants. Discovering its length and girth she flares her eyes at him. While she studied him his hand gravitated over Heidi's chest between her breasts and landed on her heartbeat. For some reason Heidi melted. It seemed intimate.

Shivering she recalled her hands and rolled over on to her belly, her heels dancing in the air behind her gorgeous ass curvature. Knowing others awaited attention she puckered her lips to blow a kiss at Trek then reeled back, her ass rising up as her upper body slid along the stage. Hearing men compliment her curves Heidi rolled over like a dog three times before settling in front of a new batch of men. Eying them she lays her head in folded arms upon the stage to flirt with her eyes. One man laying a distinct fifty in front of her on the stage made her smile and pucker her lips. He took the risk of leaning in to kiss her. She embraced him lovingly, tugging his lower lip upon retreat. She had a hunch she could break the bank just by being a kissing bandit.

Hips rising once again she wiggles her ass just before another set of rolls. Facing newer gents she slid away from their advances smirking. At a safe distance on stage Heidi rolled once more in place on to her back. Eying her targets before her she somersaulted up and over until her ass draped over the stage directly in their faces. Reaching one hand back behind her she pats her ass in an alluring manner. Moving her knees wider prevented her stilettos from defending her, allowing men to get closer and rub her ass. Gliding one palm under her tummy, fingers roll across her pussy to flutter a wave at her caressing fools. She had three hands on her ass at once. Juices upon her fingertips she points at one man who took the bait and licked her fingertip. The crowd went feral.

In her stance a second man probed a teasing finger around her butt pucker before targeting it for a tender jab dead center. Heidi closed her eyes and held her breath. A second to react she pushes her ass back and his finger barely inserts before she abandons them. Cash came littering her trail.

A retreat to her bed of money she lay back in it and finds her oil cup then douses her frontal. Her pussy facing the men she rubs herself, heels rising in the air for a spread eagle, fingers probing her labia with soft sensual caresses. Money! Money! Money! The stage edge was getting greener by the moment.

Hearing her song in its closing verse Heidi prepped herself for something harder. A song that took longer to play than expected. Laying back she cranes her neck to locate Valerie in her DJ booth. The girl had gone missing, in her place a big burly man that she didn't know. Bathroom break? Further inspection she glared about for the other strippers, the second stage was empty, both Tatum and Nairobi were gone. No other strippers present. Sitting up Heidi looked out over the yearning men to realize the room had gotten more crowded. The capacity had reached, possibly exceeded it's limit. Not even the waitress Rebekah was serving any longer.

"OH FUCK!" Heidi mumbled. She was the only woman in the entire room of possibly 300 men, 100 over capacity. Why was she so wet? Music starting she swallows dryly and proceeds in her act. This had to be some test Jacki concocted to see if Heidi would panic. She obviously didn't know Heidi Baker. The song playing hit home fast...Come Together by the Beatles.

Coiling fingers toward the bikers of Emerald City, Heidi nudged the bowl of oil in their direction. Noting her call the three bikers became seven, as other members toward the middle forced themselves through the crowd, body to body. Removing their vests and shirts, leaving them with a Prospect they climbed up on stage and merged around her. Moving to her knees she smiled at each of them, then razzed the crowd along the stage.

Bowl in front of her, between her knees now, she motioned them to kneel with her. Following her request she used her hands in the bowl before oiling one chest after another. From there she moved in for the kill pressing her breasts into Trek's chest, melding in to kiss him, his hands roaming her backside down to her ass with oil residue to gloss her as well. After her kiss left him she caressed his cheek taking her leave until she had repeated herself in attending each biker.

Prompting them to stretch out on stage they obey, allowing Heidi to straddle each of them for a full contact grinding of her thighs over each man's concealed erection. Bouncing up and down on them she palmed their chests and trailed her nails. She made certain her audience saw her labia molding along the hard cocks of one biker after another, yearning glances toward her onlookers drove their hopefulness to the peak of nutting.

Switching tactics Heidi returned to Trek and sat backwards on his chest, leaning forward to rub her face along his big boy penis, his hands squeezing her ass cheeks as he enjoyed her taunting. The audience admiring her attentive face rolling along his length with expectance Heidi pushed onward, licking his leather for a nice visual of an underachieving blowjob, seeing as his dick was still well covered. At his crown she showed her teeth to the crowd and clenched down over it just before taking her leave. She heard Trek exhale a deafening, "FUCK!" With the song already fading the music switched to S.E.X. by Nickelback.

"Crap!" Heidi bulged her eyes, "I'm so going to get raped up here."

Resistance waning she continues the risk and moves over to her next target and starts grinding backwards over him. In her fever she lays back over him to feel his arms surround her, her legs lifting up into another spread eagle, heels reaching for the ceiling. In that moment two bikers sat up and admired their buddy holding her, his hands moving from her upper body to entangle her arms drawing them to extend outwardly, gripping her wrists until she couldn't move, tits arching for attention. The two bikers sitting up moved to their knees and gripped her ankles prying her legs wider.

"Motherfuck!" Heidi yelped. A fourth biker moved in and ate Heidi out while in her imprisoned spread. She began moaning loudly at a very talented tongue, fingers sinking beneath his wag to finger her cunt. The crowd cheered at her torture.

Trek stood up and circled his boys with a cup of oil being poured down over her body between each man. Heidi was tensing up for a solid orgasm. Once coating her full frontal Trek looks out over the audience and points at a selected three outsiders. Motioning them on stage he guides them to her sides and lets them rub the oil in thoroughly, fingers squeezing her breasts. Another coaxing the men fed on her nipples. Heidi Baker was in a world of ecstasy. In a maddening gusher she flooded her biker's tongue. Trek crouched next to Heidi's head and patted her cheek to gain eye contact.

"Show over Marta?" He referred to the Star Trek episode again.

""Have I made ten grand?" She hissed, blowing blond hair from her face. Trek chuckled looking about at the cash flowing.

"Getting close."

"Then, no." She huffed as fingers rubbed her clit.

"Miss the ladies?" He caressed her cheek with his knuckle.

"Maybe Bekah. I could use a fresh drink." She laughed.

"You have guts. I like that. Any other girl would be begging to go home."

"Not yet. Wouldn't mind knowing my boyfriend is near."

"Locked out. He doesn't need to be here. Does he?"

"Not really. I just want him to know I miss him."

"Young love."

"Guys are getting quiet out there. Better play something good."

Trek motions to his own DJ to start the next song. As guitars took to their ears the DJ turned up the song Blame It On The Boom Boom by Black Stone Cherry. Heidi knew she was fucked. As the singer rambled his verses Heidi was released. She wondered why, they had her right in their clutches, they could have easily all took turns fucking her. Regaining mobility she rolled over on her biker and slapped his chest hard, hopping her hips violently over his erection. The selected newcomers beside her Heidi reached out and grabbed their shirts pulling them closer. Kissing them one after another they melted in her possession. The song being short led into Adrenalize Me by In This Moment.

As the speaking parts seductively enchanted her audience she switched kissing partners once more just before the beat intensified. Lifting her hands wagging them at Trek to claim she nods at him to drag her forward over his buddy beneath her. Sitting right on his face the biker buried his tongue as she gyrated over it. Trek could see her gaze switching from nerves to expectation. Releasing her hands they went directly into her silky blond hair and offered a show toward those still in the crowd. Maria Brink inspired moves she whipped her hair about in a frenzy. Falling forward in a blur she crawled away from her seat and prowled on all fours toward her audience. She had to brush aside money to take a seat, her legs dangling over the side of the stage. Hands were all over her.

Stepping behind her Trek yanked her hair back and doused her front in even more oil. Hands rose to caress every inch to shine her up. Trek tossing the cup to another man to refill knelt behind her and tugged her head back, his free hand gripping her throat as he leaned in to kiss her. Controlled by his lips, she felt multiple mouths eagerly licking and kissing her inner thighs. Legs yanked wide by those in her close proximity.

Fingers sinking inside her gaping pink pussy made her squirm. Her seat on the stage was losing room as her body slipped further forward. She was being coaxed off stage to mingle. Released by Trek she looked to her admirers kissing her thighs, men cowering low to even lick her ass cheeks. Huffing at her predicament she found herself losing stage. In a squeal her body fell away into their clutches. Heidi Baker was off the stage completely.

Held by multiple hands her body became theirs. Lifting her arms and legs high and wide she body surfed the audience. Licked, fondled, groped, kissed, fingered, every hole defiled by fingers. She screamed then laughed just the same. Heidi Baker was home.

Finally, her madness brought her feet to the floor. She had kissed over two dozen men. Song switching yet again to Up All Night by Hinder the crowd cheered along with the singer's words like an anthem. Fists pounding the air as she danced between assailants. Every inch of her body was being pelted in kisses, even her feet. Singing to her "We're gonna be up all night." made her laugh uncontrollably. It was true. Dicks were rubbing on her through jeans at every progression back toward the stage. No one was overly aggressive outside of wanting their moment to shine. Making her way to the edge of the stage she discovered the bikers all lined up shoulder to shoulder sitting there blocking her entrance. Growling at her gauntlet, still pawed up by guys around her she reached Trek sitting in the center, planting her palms on his knees for support. Hands palming her head he winks at her.

"Had enough? You've probably surpassed that ten grand." In her stance she felt a tongue in her ass making her offer Trek a sudden expression of disbelief and fevered contemplation.

"I don't think they've had enough." She feels her hair being pulled from behind even as Trek holds her head firmly. It was pretty obvious the crowd had not been satisfied. Shocked by her inner admission that even she wanted more she pats his hands to release her, "Be right back."

Chuckling he lets her go, his biker buddies fist bumping each other at her energetic enthusiasm. Pulling away from her anal lover she storms out toward the center for a second helping of ravaging lust. This time however, she herself became more aggressive, grabbing at every bulging erection in her way. Guys were loving her new approach. She knew antagonizing them was going to be trouble but she just couldn't refuse her temptation to create chaos. Man to man she gripped and groped just as they had her earlier. The DJ playing Freak Like Me by the band Halestorm, finding it appropriate.

Savagely Heidi went for blood, kneeling to literally bite crotch after crotch to aggravate their intent. Behind her men dry humped her ass just for the thrill of it. She just moved from man to man until they grew more aggressive on their own terms. Not as relaxed as they were before, she actually discovered dicks were being pulled free of their prisons and getting up close for a chance to touch her. She halted her biting and stood up to avoid the worst case scenario that someone tried penetration.

Her fun was becoming less appealing now that her control was leaving her open to retaliation. Noting dicks of every size, shape, even uncircumcised she chose to just dance, feeling peckers grazing her body, front, back, and to each side. The wetness of precum teased her at times, her fetish craving more than those samples had to offer. She wanted cum, but knew that the risk of being held down and fucked could happen. No bouncers were even interfering with her troubled moments. She was on her own.

Thoughts losing to her subjugation she let slip a single word, "Zach." In that moment she missed him. It was only a brief recollection of the times he jizzed on her, watching him jerk off as she eagerly anticipated her dessert. The observation of a single dick became dozens as she looked around her to find even more men daring to provide their own relief at her show. Nobody was ordering them to stop, so why be shy. They weren't.

DJ Bruiser alternated songs befitting her situation. From Halestorm the next song was for the men. An older rock tune by the great Billy Squier called The Stroke. It was mainly played for laughs but Heidi knew the song well and bubbled up at it's tribute to ejaculation. Smiling brightly she allowed herself to offer assistance in short sessions with shy expressions, fingers curling dick after dick to stimulate their angst.

The rhythm drove her from cock to cock, over two dozen touched with more in the wings. Up on stage she realized the bikers were all jerking off along with the room. Heidi had it all. Singing as one the men chanted, "STROKE, STROKE, STROKE" along with Billy. Before the song could end Heidi grabbed as many dicks in passing as she could until she could make her way back to the stage. A few dicks had already shot their loads on her in her travels, she could feel it. Her fetish screamed for more.

Reaching the bikers lined up she yelled out, "PLAY IT AGAIN." The DJ honored her request. As the song restarted she spit into her hands then went from biker to biker using both hands in jerking them off. Looking up at them with doe like eyes she smirked. Behind her men lined up to pepper her ass non stop, rubbing their cocks along her pussy as she bent forward but never actually penetrating to her relief. Ten guys in a row flooded her cheeks. Repositioning slightly Heidi left one hand on her current cock and leaned a bit to handle a second biker. She just had to touch them all. Trek in waiting snapped his fingers at her. She looked over between her two adversaries and stuck her tongue out at him. He had to wait.

Not wanting to wait the pack leader hopped up and moved to her current targets and nudged himself between them, her hands refusing to abandon them her arms flew full on eagle with her face directly in front of Trek's cock, he could feel her warm exhales. Tugging his leather pants lower his balls joined the show. Eying them Heidi puffed her cheeks and shared a smirk. "Fuck it." Heidi Baker buried her face in his bulbous scrotum and started licking, sucking, tugging as he jerked off above her hairline, her eyes watching his every motion. Her hands continuing their mission over his friends became challenging. Stroke ending a rival song by Lansdowne called One Shot fit the vacancy. She was waiting on a shot for certain. One of many.

Out of no where a hand grips Heidi by her hair and guides her mouth upward in a forceful manner as Trek removes his hand from his cock. The bikers in her hands grab her wrists to maintain her grip over them. Behind Heidi her feet get kicked wider as mighty hands grip her hips. Cum dripping from her ass or not a very big cock penetrates her cunt as she gasps, her tongue washing over the length of Trek's beast until it met his crown, encouraged higher by her brutal captor Trek lowers his dick into her mouth and forces it deep. Heidi gave up and endured. Whoever was fucking her was strong and hitting her G-spot hard, she was screaming with her mouth full.

Hands prompted into activity she jerked as best as she could. It wasn't as if she didn't feel the need to finish them off, it just became tricky dividing attentions. Ass slapped hard, feeling cum spit beneath each impact over the puddles she began cumming herself. The dick inside her was ripping her wide, a feeling she had earlier in the day. It had to be...Solo Kytes. FUCK YES!

Squirting all over his plunging beast she fed on Trek with a viciousness, his help in holding her firmly in pace. An echo of deepthroat straining entered the now silent room, the music ceasing to keep the peace. It was all on her now. Men respected the moment and just watched, jerking off. Solomon moved his thumbs into her asshole exciting her tone of gurgling. Heidi had never been treated in this manner under such conditions. Panic was sinking in, her worry that every man here would take her. Where was Zach...she meant Weaver. Didn't she? She was so confused.

Trek nutting in her throat led her to pull away in a spatter of webbing, cum mixed with a well of saliva. Solo snatching up her blond mane gave Trek the chance to escape, his buddies moving closer together again. Making things easier on Heidi she took better care of them until they came, Solo pushing her face under their fountain of cum. The moment made Heidi forget panic as her fetish cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSS!" In a blur Solo whipped her back against him and palmed her throat to stare him in the eye.

"How's that cum fetish Princess?" She moans as he lifts her off of her heels to turn them both toward the audience. Without even being coaxed she reaches out as he bends her forward again and begins jerking men off. Cum was flowing in her face in epic release. One steps away, another feeds her thirst, jaw wide and begging. Nutting in her cunt Solo pulls out of her and shoves her to the animals. Falling to her knees she was swarmed by a circle of cocks. In her fever she jerked and sucked off as many as her ability could handle. More Emerald City Wizard's nudged in and plucked her up by her hair and arms and carried her deeper amid the room laying her on the floor. Boots held her down by pinning her arms to her sides, a heel over her throat to obstruct her view. She was helpless.