Be My Guest Ch. 17: MOOLAH ROUGE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man after man sampled her pussy for short durations of penetration. She let out a short breathless scream but the boot on her throat constricted her air. After ten cocks she was forced to roll over to another boot stomping. Hips raised her ass gets fucked by another five bikers, these from the Tribal Welders. As she accepted her fate the boots were removed and Heidi reared up, her mouth wide and feeling jizz fill her ass. There was no let up, one man leaves another takes over. Orgasm after orgasm Heidi Baker begged for more. Cum came showering over her even as she was nailed. This was what her fetish yearned for. Never having a gangbang before she had no idea just what her cravings would require. All she knew was she didn't want this to end. The money was awesome but, if all honesty spoke, Heidi would do this for nothing. Rolled over on to her back she endured missionary as men watched dicks entering and plunging balls deep. Men kneeling over her face to feed her throat to succulent fulfillment, Heidi swallowed it all.

Two hours of nonstop jizz Heidi finally broke. She was raw in every hole and weeping. Some men didn't care, they hadn't had their chance but Solo and Trek prevented further pain. Solo picked her up and she melted into his arms, holding on to him tightly. Taking her back to the stage he lay her in her bed of cash. The bed had become much cushier, the bikers collecting the money from both the stage and the floor to add to her mattress. She looked around at her biker circle and trembled.

"Where's Weaver?"

Solo scowled, "Having his own fun. Jinger I think. Maybe a few others."

"He...knows what just happened to me?"

"He does not."

"Can we...keep it that way?" She nearly cried.

"That's up to you."

"I'd rather he not know how bad I am."

"Shower upstairs. Clean up, count your money. Spend it on goodies."

"When do I start?" She sighs trying to contain a giggle.

"She's a trooper." Trek chuckled.

"Make up your minds." She rolls her eyes, "Star Trek versus Star Wars. Trek versus Solo. Starship Troopers or Stormtroopers." All of the bikers laugh at the remarkable elasticity in her admission of enjoying her environment. Her nerves were easing up and she sat up to sit Indian style. Looking around her at the money mounds she flares her eyes. "I might quit both my jobs and retire."

"Jacki will get you on the schedule. Not every day is gonna go down like this." Solo stands over her with an extended hand to pull her up.

"Then I don't wanna work here. I need the benefit package." She chuckles reaching up to pat his crotch, now that he was fully dressed again.

"We'll see. Heal up."

"Ummm! Condoms next time. On BC but I'm not ready to be a mommy."

"Done."

"Question? Was this planned all along? Locking me in with all guys?"

"Jacki said you were up to testing your limits. I think we discovered those."

"Did we Sluggo?" She rolls to her knees then bends forward, ass in the air awaiting more. Solo booted her in the butt and had the other bikers pull her to her feet. A trash bag was produced for her money. As bikers picked up her earnings she looked to Solo again. "I need a favor."

"Name it."

"While I take a shower upstairs...keep Weaver busy. Also, tip Bekah and Valerie with some of my money. Heck all the dancers need tipped. They lost money while I swiped the stage for so long. Be fair?"

Trek steps up and points to his boy Spook, "Count the money Spook, don't pocket any. Whatever it adds up to give her five, the rest divide evenly. Gotta be fifteen grand in that bag."

"Spook? We almost had a Star Trek Convention." She laughs, "Spook...Spock." More laughter as her flannel shirt is passed over to put on. Once cloaked they led her through the languishing masses. In passing she blew kisses, "I'll be back. Wait! That's from Terminator." Even the audience loved her humor.

Led upstairs they leave her alone to shower and look presentable. Beneath the warm water she laughs at herself, "I'm bonkers. Hell, I just made enough money to move out into my own place. Who needs Zach...?" She freezes under the waterfall and shivers, "I do. Fuck! I can't let him know I did this he might lose it. I know he likes slutty girls but...I think I'm beyond that now. Hardcore nympho maybe. I'll just keep this job to myself. Stash my money for a rainy day. Get cable and internet to keep him busy. Shit! I can't quit my part time jobs he might drop by. Okay, only Sunday's here. I can manage that. I'll wait three weeks before I dance again. I'll use my money to buy a bed and some outfits, bank the rest. Small doses might not be noticed."

In her thoughts she doesn't hear an arrival. Outside her clear glass shower door with multiple showerheads for the other strippers to share in the space she discovers another audience. This one all women. Undressing outside the glass was Jinger and Tatum. Entering they greet Heidi as if they had known her for months.

"Hey Newgirl." Tatum smiles turning her own valve to ignite another current of H2O.

"Hi."

"Welcome to Moolah Rouge. Thanks for being generous with us. That shows you have heart."

Jinger adds, "You're so lucky. Weaver adores you. All through my lap dances he spoke of nothing but Heidi. I got jealous, I used...still have a crush on him. We went to Norton Crosby High together."

"I'll share him with you." Heidi winks sudsing up with a luffa, realizing her body was tender from being manhandled. Even her holes hurt.

"Would he share you with me too?" She giggled, "I love your body."

"Probably. I'll run it by him." Of course he would. Like Zach it made sense to set up Weaver with other girls to keep things less emotional.

"Jacki's fond of you too. She worried when you got locked in." Tatum reported.

"I thought it was her idea."

"It was." Tatum added, "I've never been locked in before."

"Me neither." Jinger pouted.

"What happened?" They both grew curious, they truly didn't know.

Heidi shrugged, "I danced. Oiled myself up. Probably made a fool out of myself."

"You made a lot of money."

"I'm the new flavor. They enjoyed what I had to show off I guess. Do you think the other dancers will like me?"

"You just paid them for doing nothing. Why wouldn't they?" Jinger smiles washing her pits.

"True. Just jitters I guess. I never want to feel like I'm stealing thunder is all. Every one of you are really hot."

"She's sucking up." Jinger giggled. "Don't be mad but I blew Weaver in a lap dance room."

"So not mad."

Hearing the outer door open again, in stepped Bekah the waitress and Valerie the DJ, Tatum whispering to Heidi, "Lesbian." Frowning at the revelation spoken with distaste Heidi pointed at Tatum to behave. Looking back at the girls waiting on her patiently she notes both watching her, checking out her body. Clearing her throat with a low tone Heidi asks, "Ummm? Which one? They're both drooling over my ass."

"DJ!" Tatum mouths. Heidi had a hunch but it was now confirmed. "Her mom Geneva dances here too."

"Hold up! Valerie is Kismet's sister?"

"Yep! Sibling rivalry." Tatum snickered, "Val's older by two years I think."

"You know I can read lips Bitch." Valerie pounds on the glass. "That a problem Heidi?"

Shutting her water off, Heidi wrings her hair out then slaps Tatum on the ass in passing, following it up by pinching Jinger's for a laughing yelp. Opening the door Heidi, dripping wet rushes Valerie and kisses her on the lips, rubbing her body on the girls clothes. Laughing together the kiss departed, "I needed a sexy towel."

"You're evil." Valerie laughs.

"Be yourself. I'll make out with you anytime you want. Not bi...not gay...just sociable." As they flirt Bekah hands Heidi a real towel and blushes.

"Thanks for the tips. What you gave me was more than I make in two days."

"So get your ass naked on stage and make more." Heidi pinches her nose playfully.

"I'm not ready."

"Get ready. I'm taking you on stage with me my first night." She leers back at Jinger and Tatum, "In the meantime, you skanks give her pointers."

"We can do that." Jinger smiles, "We've always thought you were sexy Bek."

"Really?"

"I know I do." Valerie wiggles her brows toying with the waitress. Handing Bekah the towel back Heidi pats her own shoulder, "Dry me off."

Valerie sighs, "I'll dry you with my tongue."

"Oops!" Heidi looks at her chest, "Missed a spot." A droplet was clinging to her left nipple. Locating it Valerie jumps at the chance and licks up the water droplet and kisses Heidi's nipple. Pulling away beaming Valerie lowers her gaze to the rest of Heidi's body, hopeful for more missed areas.

"Nice sunflower." Val notes. "Peck Trudeau?"

"Does fucking everybody know my Stepdad?"

"Peck's your Stepfather?" Tatum brightens her gaze then turns to face Heidi showing off her own flower tattoo stemming from her clit. "He did my Violet's." She shows off prying her pussy slightly upward to expose the purple flowers bordering her lips. Valerie drooled at the arrangement.

"Yeah! I really need to stop by and talk to Peck one of these days. His flower fetish is probably what killed my Mom's marriage to him."

"Does your Mom have a flower?" Jinger winced.

"Not that I know of. So not asking her or that might mean admitting my sunflower."

"Nightshade has...Belladonna over her cunt." Jinger adds.

"Wonderful. Pretty poison."

"Peck comes in here a lot. That's how we met him and got our tats." Tatum admits, "Free tats for lap dances."

"Lap, lap? or," Heidi wags her tongue, "Lap lap?" All the girls laughed, they knew. "Go figure. His tongues gonna fall off."

As they shared stories, in walked another surprise, "You about done?"

"WEAVEY!" Heidi ran into his arms, throwing her arms and legs around him. He nearly fell over during their kiss. Jinger whined nasally at their closeness. Not far behind Weaver's entrance stepped Nightshade and another dancer that Heidi didn't know as of yet.

"Get a shower stall." Nightshade slapped Weaver on the back of the head playfully, Heidi swatting the girls hand away like a fly in order to continue their feverish lip lock. Nightshade merely peeled her bra and panties off and stepped into the shower. The second girl Nectar closely behind. Nectar was Hispanic and drop dead gorgeous in a Penelope Cruz kind of way. Kiss losing intensity Heidi looks behind her at the four women in the shower. Evil speaking from the tiny Devil on her shoulder Heidi dropped her legs to stand in front of Weaver.

"She's right. We need to cool off." Weaver finds himself in a tug of war with Heidi trying to prevent being drug into the shower. Valerie held the door open for Heidi laughing at her attempt. Bekah shyly nudging Weaver's back as if being helpful. She really wasn't.

Eying the struggle Nightshade leaves her showerhead and steps out grabbing Weaver alongside Heidi. With an assist by Valerie they pulled him into the shower clothing and all. Door shut the girls within drowned the boy. Heidi stripped him naked and placed Jinger's hand around his cock. The others took note of Heidi's instruction and rubbed all up on him, tits everywhere teasing his flesh. Once he was consumed, Heidi pats Nightshade and Nectar on the ass and appeals to their mischievous side. "Have fun ladies." Out she went.

Throwing her arms around the shoulders of both Valerie and Bekah they watched them terrorize her man. Valerie not as into their commitment looks to her left at Heidi.

"Mmmm! Lots of droplets." Heidi shakes her head and removes her arm from Val's shoulder, "Clean up my mess." Val dropped to her knees and licked Heidi's thighs. Enduring the girls tongue Heidi winced tilting her head toward Bekah while pointing toward Nectar, "Does she have a cactus over her cunt?"

Fidgeting Bekah agreed, Nectar had been touched by Peck as well. Pondering more over her Stepdad Heidi just mumbled, "That prick."

Weaver shot his load over four faces.

Welcome home Heidi Baker.

She would pay for it in the morning.

"Ow!"