Be My Guest Ch. 17: MOOLAH ROUGE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa!"

"The blond is Tatum, the Nubian Princess is Nairobi. Should you meet Vivica, Nairobi is her niece."

"Cool names. Can I just go by Slut?" She laughs sipping her drink further. "It's getting warm in here." Heidi unbuttons her shirt leaving only one button to keep her front concealed. Men were taking notice.

"If you like." Jacki sighed, she knew the girl was magic. Becoming motherly all of a sudden she hugs Heidi to her side, "Care to try your hand out?"

"One condition...you and I dance on stage together."

"I can do that. How about you and I give these ravenous bikers a show they never forget?"

"Uhhh? How?"

"Follow my lead every step of the routine." She took Heidi by the hand and moved them around to the back of the left stage where Nairobi danced. A DJ booth with a good looking brunette girl whom controlled the jams eyed her with interest. Beside her sat a man in his 30's. "These two are Valerie and Jared." She makes introductions as Jacki whispers into Jared's ear, his smile growing at her instructions. Leaving the booth to do whatever he was told left Jacki to discuss a music selection. Heidi shivered at the eyes checking her out from every angle. "We need something sensual. Thoughts?" She asked Heidi.

"Hi Heidi." Valerie extended a hand in friendship. The girl looked like a young Winona Ryder.

"Sensual? We're not dancing wild?" She shook hands yet looked toward Jacki with uncertainty.

"We can begin with that. Two songs, you like 80's metal right?"

"Yes. Everything actually. I...don't know."

"Suggestion?" Valerie spoke up, "Body Talk by Ratt?"

"Nice! I can dance to that."

"Keep up with the Goddess?" Jacki winks at her protégé.

"Whatever!" Heidi wrinkles her nose.

"Mika Lovely's the Venetian?" Val offers another option, suspecting sensuality was the key in Jacki's plot. Jacki flared her eyes at the selection adding a helpful, "Perfect. I love this girl." Jacki leans in and kisses Val on the lips. Val blushed but winked at Heidi. It was all in good fun.

While the women talked further, Heidi continued sipping her drink when a waitress walked over, even the waitresses wore very little. This busty delight wore fishnet leggings similar to Heidi's, before their fatality. A pink stretchy micro mini skirt covered very little save for the good stuff, a thin pink halter without a back draped over her 36C's. Big blue eyes matched Heidi's in sparkle. Permed blond locks flowing over her shoulders gave her a distinct look.

"Need a refill?" She leaned in to speak over the loud music. "They're buying." A point toward the bikers in the crowd made Heidi warm all over. She accepted their offer just to be social.

"Sure! Thanks."

"I'm Bekah. You're beautiful. Dove Cameron even."

"That's what my roommate...and my Dad call me."

"Going to work here?"

"Not sure yet. Gonna see how the crowd reacts to me. I'm a newbie."

"It's nothing for the girls to clear a couple grand a night. You have what they want. Beauty and...?"

"Holes?"

"I was going to say youth."

"That too. You can't be much older than me."

"21, 22 in three weeks."

"Why don't you dance? Gotta be better money than waiting tables."

"I haven't got the nerve up yet. Someday maybe." She grits her pearly whites with a shiver. "What are you drinking?"

"Jack and Jill." Bekah looks bewildered, "Jill has a Coke problem."

"Ohhhhh! Funny. What's your name?"

"Heidi."

"You should use Dove as your stage name."

"Maybe. Tonight I'm just going by Slut."

"Ooooo! You're just asking for trouble aren't you?" She giggles, "Be right back with your drink." Bekah took her leave for the secondary bar in the room.

"Making friends I see." Jacki returns over Heidi's shoulder.

"Bikers bought me a drink. Bekah's cute."

"She is. I've tried coaxing her out of her shell. She certainly has what it takes, yet she's still too shy. I believe in the girl."

"Awesome! When do we go on?"

"One more song for Tatum and Nairobi. Then, a bit of stage set up for us. You seem eager."

"Just wanna know my limits."

"Are there any limits? I've seen what you did in my back yard."

"Big difference Jacki. What's the capacity here anyway? Looks packed."

"This room? 200 I believe. Likely the same in the other room."

"That 200 might be in here now." She fans herself then flutters her fingers at her biker friends. Jacki noting whom she was waving at grinned.

"Big money boys. The tall one with peppered hair is the leader of their MC. His name is Trek."

"Star Trek fan?" She giggled.

"Strangely enough, he is." Jacki joined her laughter. In the mood to be goofy Heidi offered Trek a Vulcan Live Long and Prosper hand gesture. Seeing her he nodded and returned the sign. That was a huge icebreaker in itself. The two bikers next to him patted their leader on the back as support. As if he needed any. Trek looked proud and definitely in control. All of them were in their mid to late 30's, Trek possibly 40. Older men had money.

Seeing Bekah returning with her fresh drink Trek caught her and claimed the drink, kissing the girl on the cheek. From there Trek took over and brought it to Heidi for an introduction.

"Who's our flannel, Feather?" He started with Jacki.

"Heidi? This is Christopher Glenn AKA Trek."

"Hi." She beguiled him with tempting eyes as she claims her new drink and nervously takes her first sip. This drink definitely had more JD than Coke. Wincing at the bite of alcohol she shivered it off.

"Too much?" He admires her reaction.

"I'll live. Thanks for the drink." As she huffs a bit he captures her scent and raises an eye brow.

"Interesting...perfume." He dares to point out. Jacki merely bites her tongue awaiting a reply.

"Like it? It's new."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep. It's called Tribal." She winks at Jacki. Taken back by her answer Trek looks at Jacki for confirmation to his best suspicion. A shrug of possibly gave him a clue.

"Ah! How is ole' Solo?"

"Doing great. She's a free agent Trek. No worries. This is my son's girlfriend."

"Can't be free if she has a man."

"Free for a few hours." Heidi adds fanning her shirt open to cool herself off, offering Trek a visual of her left breast, nipple and all.

"It is pretty warm in here." He chuckles.

"Booze isn't making it any cooler." Heidi takes another healthy drink, feeling the heat in her chest. Final button opened her shirt revealed a lengthy strip of flesh all the way down. Spotting her sunflower above her clit Trek nodded with a pucker.

"Peck Trudeau. Right?" He points low. Heidi sucks in her tummy and parts her shirt to touch fingers next to her tattoo. Trek enjoyed the reveal.

"He's my stepdad. I think every girl in Seattle knows him."

"He did my back." Trek turns around and lowers his vest, his white wife beater barely hiding his back piece of the starship Enterprise in flight. He was a hardcore fan.

"Ooooo! Phasers on stun." Heidi giggles.

"You should see my Klingon Bat'leth." He chuckles turning to pat his obvious erection.

"I'll take your word on it. I'm more Federation. Emphasis on Fed and Ration." She herself patting fingers over her pussy.

"Where did you find this Kid?" Trek beams at Jacki.

"Tatooine. I'm more of a Star Wars girl."

"Tatooine." Heidi snorts, "Tattoos."

Hearing the music fade out and seeing the girls on stage collecting their hard earned money, Jacki pats Heidi on the shoulder, "Ready to make some money from Hogwarts here?" She winks at Trek. "Be generous to the new girl and she might come back."

"Definitely! As long as she earns it."

"Maybe I should paint myself green and call myself Marta." Heidi snickers.

"Oh, now that would get my bank numbers." He laughed, "You know your Star Trek episodes pretty well."

"Blame Peck. He made me watch all the old classics. Good memory." Moving around them Jared returned with some items in his hands, stepping on stage to set up. Watching him spread out blankets on stage made Heidi dart glances at Jacki. "Ummm? What are we doing?"

"You'll see. First we dance. Then we get the men howling." She hugs her briskly to keep her confident. With a bit of help from a bouncer a large bowl of liquid was handed up to Jared once he was ready.

"Oil?" Heidi bulged her eyes.

"Edible oil even." Jacki flicks her tongue. Trek rubbed his chin and smirked. In response Jacki reaches over and pats Trek on the cheek, "You just save some room on that face."

"Wait! What?" Hearing music start up Jacki grabs Heidi by her shirt and forces her to follow her up on stage just as Valerie introduces them over the PA system.

"Get your wallets ready, welcoming a fan favorite and her new recruit...the ever delectable Feather and the blond bombshell...SLUT!" The men roared to life as Heidi met eye contact with everybody's applause. Just as Ratt's song Body Talks jammed Jacki stepped behind Heidi and began dancing, using her hands to tug at Heidi's flannel shirt offering glimpses of her body to the worked up clientele. In a bold move Heidi just escaped her shirt entirely and left Jacki behind. Heidi took the stage by storm. Hands in her hair and prowling about, slapping her ass to get whistles, the blond was on a mission. Jacki smiled and just did her own thing for the duration of the song.

Noting Jacki oblivious to her, Heidi snuck up behind her and put her hands under Jacki's armpits and forced the woman to pause. Heidi began unlacing Jacki's bustier while Jacki puckered at her audience with an added shrug of, "Well now!" Once unlaced her bustier was guided open and Heidi's hands slipped under the material to palm her breasts. Jacki just encouraged her bustier off and tossed it aside. Both were topless now. Teasing Heidi from behind with her feathers still on her shoulders they enjoyed toying with one another. Heidi moved her hands to the music taking Jacki's tits along for the ride. One up, one down, with a swift pinch to her nipples Heidi made her escape, dancing around Jacki trying hard not to fall in her stilettos.

Another do your own thing moment later, Heidi abandoned Jacki and circled the stage to show off her assets. Money was flying on stage from every angle. Noticing Trek and his biker pals right up on the edge of the stage Heidi swooped down to her knees and hovered in front of them, crushing her breasts and arching backwards, her pussy up close and personal. Her shoulders touching the stage Heidi felt herself up, tugging her nipples high as her mountains peaked for a beautiful panorama. She felt money rubbing over her clit and labia. The sensations made her quiver with delight. Wetness very evident.

Behind her Jacki had her G-string off and over her feathered boots, kicking it into the crowd as a keepsake. Men passed it about sniffing it. From there Jacki prowled the stage a bit longer before removing her feathered shoulder pieces. In only her boots and the feather in her hair she dropped to the stage right behind Heidi's head and roamed her own body while looking down at Heidi in her own little world. Finally, catching a glimpse of Jacki behind her, Heidi made a bold move. Bringing her legs out from under her she somersaulted carefully to seat herself right between Jacki's legs and rubbed up on her body. Jacki merely let her tease her flesh, her blond hair cascading Jacki's breasts. A hug required, Jacki returned the earlier favor and reached under to squeeze Heidi's tits, dancing them about as the girl had hers moments before. Men were going crazy.

Heidi Baker never felt more alive.

As the song ended the women maintained their clingy stance. The next songs melody being softer led them to tease each other with fingernails. Heidi shocked Jacki by whirling in her clutches to face her, stealing a kiss to her lips. Tongues flicking one another's playfully for their audience. Seconds later Jacki herself makes a break for it, moving to her hands and knees to crawl toward their committed blankets. With a bowl of oil present Jacki coats herself with a cup and glosses her body up, the scent of strawberries lingering from the oil once removed from the bowl and applied. Sharing an erotic gaze with Heidi, the blond prowled around Jacki like a cat, circling the blanket before moving in to join her.

Taking the cup from Jacki she withdrew more oil from the bowl and trickled it over her backside, then using her hands to rub it in. Kissing Jacki's shoulder led to her first taste of the oil. Yummy! Although not bi-sexual Heidi allowed her guard to go away in favor of putting on her best showing. Jacki was impressed thus far, not to mention quite aroused by her tender intent. As were the dancers Nairobi and Tatum still in the room watching. Even as they themselves circulated in the crowd for a better look, of course being pawed up along the way. That part was normal.

The waitress Bekah resisted taking further drink orders once her attention discovered Heidi's oil bathing. The blond on stage had continued her oil basting by dripping more over Jacki's proud implants, Heidi's palms spreading her artistic hand slide, leading south over the border. Her perfect nails slithering along Jacki's belly, over her dangling button bling and into finely trimmed pubes. From her knees Jacki lifted her body higher as Heidi's hands claw succulently toward a pierced clit. Light presses over it sent Jacki's expressions toward stimulated delight. Showing her audience her shivering revelation of promised nerve endings saying, "YES! MORE OF THAT PLEASE."

Instead of dipping too low Heidi leaped to her heels and prowled around Jacki to face her in her knelt stance. Legs wide and glossing her own oiled ass she whipped her head to look back at her audience with a single finger in her mouth, her lips sucking the oil off as if a dick. The crowd belted out a high pitch, "FUCK YES." at her temptations. Wagging her tongue at her fingertip Heidi left the men to their imagination and devoted her attention back toward Jacki.

Deciding to crouch in front of Jacki between her fanning knees Heidi scooted in closer until their breasts fought one another in a duel of nipple hard on, using them to spread oil flesh on flesh. Jacki accessing more oil by dragging the blanket and bowl closer in order to fill her cup, found Heidi dropping her knees on to the blanket and fondling Jacki's legs from kneecap to thigh with her nails. Goosebumps followed her caress.

Forced into almost a hug of full frontal contact Jacki doused Heidi's back heavily, glossing her milky white flesh to a shiny perfection. Cup set aside Jacki roamed the back of Heidi for the crowd and found her ass cheeks, prying them wide for a clamfest, a single freed up fingertip first teasing her butt pucker then delicately tantalizing her pussy. Crowd frenzy was uniting at the reactions of both women, as Heidi began kissing Jacki's neck.

With their song losing steam Heidi whimpered at Jacki, "This can't be the end of the show already?" An answer came as Jacki lifted her left hand showing two fingers like a peace sign toward the DJ booth. Valerie took the advice and fired up an appropriate fallback selection of AC/DC's Cover Me in Oil. It didn't get any classier than that. Heidi loved that song. So did their horny patrons. Show continuing as if it never hesitated, the women furthered their passions.

Palming Heidi's creamy shoulders Jacki nudged the blond backwards over her heels, those same hands glossing the oil on her breasts as Heidi lay as flat as possible over her contorted body, her fingers gripping her stiletto heels to hold her stance from weakening. Jacki roamed Heidi's full frontal and fondled her breasts for the crowd's approving sighs, tweaking her nipples tight with a smirk at the crowd. Heidi closed her eyes at how lovely the warm oil and tender hands felt over her every pore.

Uncaring at this point where their playfulness led, Heidi felt kisses on her belly, then a swath of Jacki's tongue that moved from belly button to between her parted breasts. Back and forth Jacki licked between her tits finally moving upward along her left breast to tantalize Heidi's areola, flicking the nipple before winking at her audience of overheated men.

At the stage ledge the bikers were tossing money like confetti. Rallying others to join them. Hearing them Heidi dared to open her eyes as her jaw dropped at Jacki's tongue moving over to her other breast for a repeat performance. This time however Jacki used her teeth to tug on the nipple, lightning striking Heidi's erogenous zone at just the perfect moment. Eye contact with Trek led to him pointing at her with a stern look. Heidi wasn't certain what it meant.

Jacki's roaming hands fluffed Heidi's breasts as her tongue slid back over her navel and into sunflower territory. A flick of her tongue over Heidi's clit made the girl brighten up vividly. The crowd knew exactly where Momma Goddess was teasing. More nuzzling over her clit led to a writhing of her joints. Jacki Kytes took charge, full on feasting for a long dedicated minute. Jacki's tongue dug deep into Heidi's drenched cunt forming expressions of awe and surprise. Moans went unheard over the song playing but everyone knew they were very vocal.

Lifting her hips gave the audience a better view of Jacki's hunger, her wink creating a flurry of cash on stage. Revealing her tongue to the crowd as it flicked Heidi's clit kept the money flying. Heidi took over squeezing and teasing her own breasts to free up Jacki in her appetite. With AC/DC ending the follow up continued the scenario with the incoming of the band KISS and their song Lick It Up. HELL YES!!!!

Heidi's grip on her heels began slipping, and she needed to get out of this pose due to a straining back. Sensing her need Jacki pulled her tongue away and let the girl rise up. The second Heidi sat up she stormed Jacki with a steamy kiss and took Momma to the blanket. Rolling about kissing, Heidi found herself on top this time. Hands holding Jacki down Heidi located the cup to apply more oil. This time however Heidi made a bold move and filled her mouth by drinking from it. Setting the cup aside, she showed off her puffed cheeks to the crowd playfully, then leaned over Jacki to spit small amounts out like a fountain. The crowd loved it. All across Jacki's full frontal leading down to her pussy. It was time to return the favor.

Mouth emptied along her journey she let Jacki gloss herself while Heidi flicked Momma's clit. Feathered boots flew into the air spread eagle, Jacki showing off her flexibility. Hips lifted to show Heidi's brewing hunger. However Heidi knew what got a girl going. Eating her pussy harder, Heidi's fingers savagely rubbed Momma Goddess, her swollen clit bringing out the best in her. Jacki Kytes came on stage, squirts spilling across Heidi's face, a face that relished in her cum, rolling it in the milkiness for a fully expressed facial. The crowd cheered like crazy.

Song retreating at a perfect moment Heidi crawled over Jacki and smothered their faces together. Jacki licking her own cum from Heidi's face as they laughed and controlled their breathlessness. Hearing Trek begin a chant of, "WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!", made the women stare into each others eyes.

"Up to it Sweetie?"

"I haven't cum yet. Guess what?"

"What?"

"That was the first time I've eaten another girl out."

"Not bad for a first time. You can practice on me whenever you want."

"Thanks." Heidi giggles, "Just how far can we go on stage?"

"Anything goes. What's on your mind?"

"I feel the guys need more participation."

"Oh?"

"Can they oil me up?"

"Want the stage all to yourself?"

"They can oil us both."

"Tell you what...I need to go pee. You do what you want. I'll come back up after I freshen up a bit."

"Am I...safe?"

"No." Jacki winks giggling and rolls out from under Heidi and stands up, using her hands to display Heidi as if a gameshow model over a product. Looking back at Valerie she fans her fingers for two more songs. Plucking up a couple large bills Jacki looks down at Heidi, "The rest is yours. Make some more."