Because

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers

Her skirt was pulled up around her waist and her right hand was busy at the juncture of her outstretched legs. I salivated at the sight of her hand, moving up and down as she rubbed her clit. I quietly eased my trousers down and edged closer to the window.

"Oh God, I am so fucking horny!" I heard her gasp.

I decided to take a chance, and moved right next to the open window. Being careful to keep my face in the shadows, I thrust my hips forward into the light cast by her bedside lamp. Then I grunted softly as I stroked my aching cock.

Mom's head snapped around as she heard my grunt.

"Who are you? What do you want?" she said softly as she pulled her skirt down to cover her pubes.

Doing my best to disguise my voice, I mumbled, "Just another horny wanker who likes to watch women jerk-off."

"Who, how did you…"

"Your open window is an invitation I can't refuse, lady."

"Ummmm, you do have a nice cock," she said as she sat up and put her legs over the side of the bed.

"You have a nice pussy. Play with it for me," I grunted.

She stood up and slipped her dress over her head. Then she sat back down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs apart.

"You like my little pussy?" she said as she spread her labia apart and allowed a finger to slide up and down her wet slit.

"Yeah, almost as much as you do,"

"He, he, you're right! I love my little pussy. See how wet it gets when I rub my little button?"

"Umm, wet. Fuck it for me."

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck it good," she replied as she opened her night stand and extracted a rubber cock.

She didn't even lick it. She just spread her legs a little wider and pushed the thing in like a hot knife through butter.

"Ooooooo, that feels so good. I love it when a hot stud watches me fuck myself. Looking at your cock is making me soooo wet."

"Would you like to have this fat cock buried in that hot cunt of yours?" I said.

"Not really. I just want to pretend this dildo is your cock. Can you be happy with that?" She asked as she stopped stroking herself momentarily.

"Of course! I rather watch you masturbate anyway,"

She seemed satisfied with that as she slowly reclined on the bed. "Good. You stroke that wonderful cock of yours while I fuck myself with this toy. I want to see you cum all over my window. Will you do that for me?"

"Yeah, real soon too. You're so fucking hot I am almost ready to explode."

"Ooooo, you nasty, cock-stroking pervert. Cum for me!" She grunted as she pumped her pussy vigorously with the dildo while rubbing her clit with her other hand.

"Oh fuck, I can't hold back. Gonna cum," I gasped as I felt my seed rising up within me.

Mom lifted her head off the bed and watched intently as my fist flew up and down the length of my shaft. As the first jet of spray hit the screen, she cried out.

"Yesssss, oh GOD YESS! She squealed.

Her head rolled from side to side as her hips bucked up and down against her hands.

I emptied my balls against her window, splashing cum all over the screen and the outside sill as she writhed on the bed.

Suddenly she sat up and pulled the edge of the bedspread over her nude form.

"You better leave quickly. My screams may have awakened my son and if he catches you out here he'll probably kill you."

I slid into the darkness and made my way hurriedly back into the house, stripping off my clothes as I went. I padded down the hallway in my bare feet, tossing my garments into the darkened recess of my room as I walked purposefully to my mother's bedroom.

I tapped lightly on the door. "Mom, are you all right?"

She came to the door and opened it slightly. "I'm fine, Robert. Just twisted my ankle a little bit as I tripped over one of my shoes. Go back to bed. I'll se you in the morning."

"OK, Mom," I said as my cock swelled again in response to the aroma of her sex wafting through the narrow opening.

As I lay in bed, I thought I heard soft moans coming from within Mom's bedroom. I followed suit and stroked myself to another couple of orgasms before falling off into a dream-filled slumber.

CHAPTER TWO

The next morning I awoke to the smell of coffee and frying bacon. Ravenous with hunger, I quickly donned a pair of shorts and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hi Mom. How's the ankle this morning?" I asked as I stepped over and gave her a hug.

"My ankle? Oh yeah, my ankle," she replied as a flush spread from her neck and up to her cheeks. "It's fine. Just a slight twist, no sprain or anything."

"Good, I'm glad," I said as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

As she put two plates of eggs, bacon and toast on the table, Mom asked, "Did you sleep all right last night?"

"Sure. Why?"

"Well, I could hear you tossing and turning for a while after you went back to bed,"

I really wanted to say something like, "I was tossing all-right, just like you were," but instead I said, "Oh, you know how it is, getting used to a bed you haven't slept in for a while."

She smiled warmly as she sat down next to me.

"Marie is coming over this afternoon. We thought we might do a little sunbathing by the pool, since this is the first really warm weekend we have had since last Fall."

"Great! I might even join you two after I take care of a little shopping expedition."

"Shopping? Whatever for?" Mom asked.

"Oh, something special, you'll see," I said with a smile.

Before finally falling asleep the night before, I had devised a plan that would fulfill most, if not all of my fantasies and that of my lovely mother. Having Marie come over played well into my plans for this afternoon.

After a shower and a hurried good-by kiss to my mother, I drove to the local PC and Electronics emporium and picked up the items I needed that I didn't already have in my old computer lab. Two hours and several hundred dollars lighter on my credit card, I walked in the door and deposited my purchases on the desk in the den. I then proceeded to disconnect all the cords from Mom's computer and moved it to the same location. I was in the process of taking the case cover off when Mom and Marie walked into the den.

Each of them was clad in the skimpiest of bikinis. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor at such a lovely vision of female flesh and sexuality.

"Wow! Good thing I am young and in fairly decent shape. The sight of you two women would give most men a heart attack!" I blurted.

Mom fairly glowed at the complement.

"I take it that you like what you see?" Her companion said softly in a throaty voice.

"Ummm, Yeah. You could say that," I affirmed.

"Robert, this is my good friend Marie. I know you have heard me talk about her and the fun we used to have in college. She just moved back into town a few months ago and we have been having a ball ever since."

"So I understand," I said with a smile. "Hi Marie, I am very happy to meet you at long last," I avowed as I stood up and took her proffered hand.

Marie's red-tipped fingers were just like the rest of her, long and lean. Her peaches-n-cream complexion fairly glowed in contrast to Mom's deep tan. Her breasts were small with tiny little nipples that stood up in rigid attention beneath the thin fabric of her bikini. Her full lips were painted the same shade of deep red as her finger nails Those lips, now parted in a wide smile, looked like the kind that would swallow a man whole, just from a simple kiss. Her most unusual feature was her green eyes. They weren't the usual blue with a greenish cast, but more the color of emeralds. They seemed to sparkle as if they held a secret that was known by no other. Framing her classic European features was a cascade of long, black hair, the smell of which filled my nostrils, making me want to bury my face in those rich tresses.

"Damn, Sharon. This is your "little" boy? He sure looks to be quite the man from where I stand," Marie gushed. "I just bet you are quite the Stud on campus, Robert. I venture the women in your classes leave little puddles on their seats when they get up."

"Marie! What an uncouth thing to say!" Mom admonished.

"Oh Pshaw! It's not like you don't utter the same, Sharon." Marie seemed to eye me like a choice steak, looking me up and down several times before reaching out and wrapping her fingers around my upper arm.

"Whoo-hoo! Now that is what I call a nice physique! Boy, if I was a little younger, I'd trip him and sample some of his wares right here on the floor."

Feeling emboldened by Marie's obvious lack of decorum, I decided to enjoin her teasing with a little repartee' of my own.

"Well, Marie. If we were alone it might become a contest to see just who would be the tripper and who would be the tripped."

"Oh my, he gives tit-for-tat, too. What an absolute treasure you have here, Sharon. Even though you are his mother, I cannot see how you could possibly keep your hands off such a fine specimen," Marie enjoined as she turned about to face my mother while reaching behind herself to pass her hand gently over the front of my shorts.

"I saw that, Marie. If you don't keep you hands off him I'm going to send you home to your rubber toys," Mom exhorted with a laugh.

"You do that and I won't share them with you anymore, Sharon."

"Marie!!" Mom gasped as she blushed crimson.

"Oh give it a REST, Sharon. Robert is a grown man now and I am sure he is well aware that women like to jerk-off as much as men do. He probably just doesn't know that some women do it even more often than he does, and I bet he does it at least once every day, right Robert?" Marie said with a sly smile as she tossed her long, dark tresses over her shoulder and looked back at me.

"I, uh, well," I stammered.

"Look at him, Marie. Now you have him all embarrassed. I'm sorry, Robert. I guess I should have warned you about Marie. She is an uncouth and incorrigible tease."

"I'm sorry, Robert. Did I embarrass you?" Marie leered.

"No, not really. You just gave me a bit of a hard-on and if it doesn't go down soon I'm going to have to excuse myself and add one more session to my daily quota."

"Good. I like it when I can give a man an erection. Tell you what, Robert. If you decide to go take matters into hand, lemme know. I'd love to watch. Makes my pussy all wet just thinking about it," Marie said as she reached down and cupped her sex.

Now I REALLY had a hard-on, a painful one that was more than obvious. This state of affairs was noticed by both of them. Mom blushed deeply and averted her gaze while Marie stared openly.

"God Damn! That is some impressive ordinance you're packing in those shorts, Robert. Why don't you take it out and show us how it's loaded."

"Now that really is quite enough, Marie. This is my son, not some hunk you picked up in a bar. Behave yourself or I WILL ask you to leave." Mom exclaimed in a stern voice.

Marie just stared at my Mom for a moment, then she seemed to suddenly deflate.

"You're right, Sharon, and I do apologize, Robert. I seem to have stepped over the boundaries of decency."

"It's all right, I really didn't mind," I said with a smile. "I actually find it quite refreshing to hear a woman speak her mind in such unequivocal terms. I think I am going to like you a lot."

Momentarily mollified, Mom stepped around Marie and approached the desk. She looked down at the stack of hardware I had assembled then looked over at me. Like a magnet, her gaze fell to my distended shorts.

"Robert, can you pull yourself together long enough to explain what you are doing here, or do we need to afford you a little privacy first?" She asked with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

I reached down into my shorts and rearranged things so that my discomfiture was not so noticeable.

"Need some help with that, Robert?" Marie asked.

"Damnit, Marie!" Mom barked.

"Sorry, couldn't resist," Marie responded.

"No problem, Mom. I'm setting up a little fantasy helper," I said with a smile.

"A what?" They both asked in unison.

"A fantasy helper. Never mind, I'll explain when I'm finished. Now why don't the two of you go back outside and worship the sun and let me get this little project going."

"OK, OK. To hear is to obey," Mom said as she turned to her friend. "Let's do as he asks, Marie. I know my son and we'll get nothing out of him until he is good and ready to tell us."

I leered appreciatively at Marie's well-rounded derriere as she sashayed out the door. "No wonder she's still single. I doubt if there is a man alive who could keep her satisfied all by himself," I muttered to myself as I turned back to the task at hand.

It didn't take but an hour to install all the components and configure my Mom's PC to function the way I wanted. Satisfied with my efforts, I made my way to the back yard to tell them I was finished.

I stepped outside and paused to enjoy the view. Both women had removed their tops and were laying face-down upon the side-by-side chaise lounges. The soft murmur of their voices carried to my ears, though the words were unintelligible over the drone of the pool pump.

My bare feet made no sound as I approached their semi-nude forms.

"You can't tell me you don't desire him, at least in the most abstract way," Marie said softly.

"Even if I did, I could do nothing about it, Marie. He is my own son, forbidden fruit and all that."

"Nonsense, girl. The only reason that old taboo exists is that issue of such a union is often malformed, or worse. It certainly has nothing to do with having a little fun."

"Marie, what makes you think a stud like Robert would have anything at all to do with a woman who is twice his age, as if the question has any merit to begin with?"

"Hah, either you are blind or simply refuse to acknowledge what your eyes have already told you, Sharon. I know lust when I see it and he looked at both of us with the same humid eyes that those clowns at the bar did last night."

"You may be right, Marie, but I still think the whole idea is moot."

"Oh I know I'm right. The itch in my pussy and the juice running down the insides of my thighs tell me I have never been more right in my life," Marie exclaimed as she slid her right hand beneath her.

"Don't do it here, Marie. I don't even have to look but I would bet a weeks' pay that you have you hand in your crotch," Mom said with a chuckle. "If you start fingering that sweet pussy of yours I'll have to do the same thing and Robert could step out here at any time."

"Ooooo, now wouldn't that be something… Robert coming out here and catching us both masturbating ourselves. I bet he would have that nice cock of his wrapped up with Rosie and her sisters in a flash."

"STOP IT, MARIE!" My cunny is already on fire from this naughty little conversation. Don't make it any worse."

"Shit, I guess I really shouldn't have gone there, for now I'm truly flowing….Ummmmm" Marie moaned softly as she slipped a finger within her waiting orifice.

"Damnit girl! I asked you not to do that out here. Go shut yourself in my bedroom if you need to get off that bad,"

"Oh Sharon, don't be a fuddy-duddy. I'm just gonna' squeeze off a little quickie. No one but you and me will ever know,"

I back-tracked a few feet so that I wouldn't be in their line of sight should either of them open their eyes. I could still see the lower part of each of them and hear their voices. I watched with growing enthusiasm as Marie's buttocks began to clinch rhythmically. I could hear her breathing become ragged as she started humping her hand.

"Oh Gawd, I'm so freaking wet!" Marie gasped softly.

"You bitch! Now you got me going!" Mom snorted as she too thrust her hand down the front of her bikini.

"Oh God, Sharon, I'm gonna cum!"

"Damnit Marie, wait for me! I'm almost there!"

I watched in mute fascination as first Marie then Mom each brought themselves to shuddering climaxes. My cock ached for attention and though I was seriously tempted to pull it off right there, I chose to make my way quietly back into the house least my presence was discovered.

Once inside, I dashed off to the bathroom. It didn't take but a few quick strokes to bring me the much-needed relief I sought.

I leaned against the sink, gasping softly, almost overwhelmed by the intensity of my release. "Damn, I'll be amazed if I don't wear blisters on that thing before the day is over," I thought to myself.

With my composure restored to some semblance of normalcy, I went back into the den and once again reviewed my plans. Where there had been some doubt before, none remained after what I had just heard and seen.

As I stepped back out onto the deck, whistling a little tune, I watched both women perform that little slight-of-hand maneuver that puts a top back on without revealing anything.

"Well, ladies. My task is complete. If you care to step inside, I would be most pleased to give a little demonstration,"

They gave each other a quizzical look before rising and following me into the den.

"Ladies, what you see before you is the latest technological advancement, guaranteed to fuel your fantasies and provide relief from them, all in one fell swoop," I said as I gestured grandly at the computer.

"Huh? Looks like my old PC to me," Mom said. "What's the other screen for?"

"Yes Ma'am, it is that but it is also so much more." I said with the voice of a would-be carnival barker. "The purpose of the second monitor will become apparent as time progresses. Please take your seats."

I led them to the chairs placed in front of the computer screens.

In the process of upgrading Mom's computer I had added a capture card which enabled me to use Mom's Cam-corder, (which was placed high up on the bookcase about ten feet from where they sat), a USB web cam which sat on top of one of the monitors, and a second video card which enabled the dual-monitor capability of her operating system.

I began my spiel.

"Since the two of you have this marked affinity for watching other people jerk-off while they watch you do likewise," I paused as both their faces grew wide in astonishment. Mom was the first to speak.

"What the Fuck are you talking about, Robert?"

I looked down at her and smiled.

"Mom, Dad told me the whole story. He told me about the Adult Theaters, the public parks, the lewd displays, the open blinds and how the two of you got arrested night before last. He told me everything."

Mom's jaw fell open and tears welled up in her eyes as Marie exclaimed, "That lousy Son-of-a Bitch!"

Mom buried her head in her hands and sobbed softly. I moved quickly to kneel by her side.

"Mom, please Mom, there is no need to cry. I support everything you have done, fully," I said softly as I placed my arm around her shoulders and drew her close to me.

"He Promised! He promised me that he wouldn't say a word to you about Friday night!"

"It doesn't matter, Mom. I understand. I probably understand your needs even more than you do. What you are going through is not unusual."

"What could you possibly know about it, Robert?" Marie asked softly.

"Far more than you realize, Marie. Did you ever stop to think that our very culture, in all its Puritanical roots, gives rise to such desires? Don't you know that by denying something to someone you increase the desire for that which is expressly forbidden? It is a natural course of events."

"I still don't see…" Marie muttered.

"You will, Marie, you both will," I said.

I looked at the two of them and watched as they regained their composure. Once I was satisfied that they had accepted the situation, I continued with my little lecture.

"You both derive great pleasure in skating on the edge, right?"

As they both nodded in assent, I pressed on. "Marie, you get a lot of satisfaction out of shocking others. For you it is a game, one that you usually win but are always looking for someone who can best you at it. Correct me if I'm wrong."

dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers