Because

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers

"No, Robert, you're right. You are actually one of the few men I have ever met who was quick to play and who understood the rules even though they were never laid out."

"It isn't that difficult. One just has to be willing to cast aside the definition of propriety that society has ingrained into us all. After that, it is only a matter of paying attention to what is being said and thinking on your feet, so-to-speak."

"Exactly!" Marie smiled warmly.

"OK, Robert. You know our little secret and you are obviously comfortable with that knowledge. I think I can accept that, though it is still rather embarrassing," Mom said.

"You embarrassment will fade. I look at it as being no different than the time you caught me and Joe jacking-off with a couple of Playboy's when I was thirteen."

"Ha, ha, ha! I had forgotten about that. Yes, I see you point now, Robert. I caught you jerking-off and now you have caught me. Guess we're even, huh?"

"Yeah. In any event, like I said at the beginning of this presentation, since you both have these desires and proclivities, I have come up with a way for you to indulge them without fear of arrest or discovery. In college we called it "Virtual Sex", although I still think of it as mutual voyeurism."

"How would you like to be able to watch your choice of hundreds of cocks; thick, thin, fat and skinny and pussies of every size and shape being played with, stroked and fucked and know that all of that is happening because of the things you say and do? Just imagine, guys getting fully naked and jerking their meat because you are showing them how you love to play with yourselves. All this in the comfort of your own home without fear.? Does that appeal to you?"

"Sounds like heaven to me, Robert," Marie sighed.

"Yeah, it sounds great, but what's the catch?" Mom said with a grin.

"No catch, here is how it works."

I booted up the computer, then I loaded the cam software. The three of us appeared on the screen in living color. I manipulated the screens so that the webcam view was on one monitor while the more distant view from the cam-corder was on the other.

"Wow, neat trick. What's next?" Marie asked.

Then I loaded one of the webcam sights. In the matter of a few seconds I had six different men and one woman's video on the screens.

"Wow, look at that!" Mom exclaimed as she leaned forward to peer at one rather immense cock that almost filled his little viewing area.

"Holy shit! That guy's shoving a dildo up his ass!" Marie gasped.

Then I clicked on the line that was labeled, "Hotmomnfriends". The video opened and showed both Mom and Marie from the neck down.

"Wow, that's us!" Marie chuckled.

Then I opened the "Hotmomnfriends2" cam. It showed the view from the top of the bookcase.

To make a long story short, I showed them both how to use the software, the text chat and even the voice chat. It wasn't long before they were engaged in ribald comments with the participants and feeling quite at home with the software.

"The videos aren't very fluid, Robert. Some seem to be faster than others, but all of them are rather slow." Mom complained.

"That's because this is a free site and the bandwidth is very limited," I responded.

"The what is what?"

"Never mind. You can get faster video on the pay sites, although it still isn't as fluid as watching a movie. That is a limitation of the current technology. In the next couple of years it will continue to improve as better compression codecs are implemented and more bandwidth becomes available."

"Whatever, I didn't follow any of that, did you, Marie?"

"I got as far as, "never mind", then he lost me," Marie laughed.

"Well, if this isn't to your liking, you can always go back to the Adult Theaters." I smirked.

"Robert, that really was uncalled for," Mom sneered.

"Sorry, lousy joke."

"Can you show us one of the pay sites, Robert" Marie asked.

I loaded up my favorite site, using my login and password.

"Oh yeah, this is much better," Mom said as she opened several different vids.

"Shit, there are a lot more couples on this one," Marie exclaimed as she leaned forward to enlarge one particular video.

"Yeah, this is really hot!" Mom affirmed.

Once again my cock was aching to be free of its confines, so I figured now was the time to finish breaking the ice.

"Well, does anyone besides me want to get naked and join in the festivities?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Marie chortled. "I was wondering when we were going to get to the good part."

"How did you learn of these sites, Robert?" Mom asked as she clicked on a new vid.

"Hell, Mom, I've been jerking-off on webcam for over two years! I met several of my different girlfriends this way."

"Like Mother-like Son," Marie giggled.

They both swung their heads about to regard me as the sound of my lowering zipper rang in their ears.

"Oh yeah, take it off, big boy!" Marie said as she stood up and removed her top. "C'mon, Sharon. Get nekkid!" Marie said as she slid her bottoms to the floor and stepped out of them.

I was stroking my cock languidly as I looked down at Mom.

"Uh, I don't know about this, Robert. I mean, yeah, I want to play too but it ain't right for you and I to do it together."

"Why not, Mom, if you can let a perfect stranger watch you play, why not me?"

"He's got a point, Sharon. Besides, you told me once you would love to watch Robert play with it." Marie said with a sardonic grin.

"Marie!!!" Mom exclaimed

"Don't worry, Mom, the feeling is mutual, I assure you." I said as I ran my fingertips down the length of my swollen member.

Mom watched my hand with interest. When I grasped my shaft and began to stroke it slowly, Mom's eyes grew wide.

"You were outside my bedroom window last night, weren't you Robert?" Mom asked as her left hand moved up to caress her throat.

"Yes, it was I who blasted cum all over your window, Mom. Watching you fuck yourself was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I don't know which of us enjoyed it more."

"That's my Sharon, can't remember names but never forgets a hard cock," Marie chortled.

I sat down next to Mom and edged closer to her.

"Do you have any idea how hot it made me to watch you, Mom. When you lay back on the bed and started to go to town on yourself, I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

I was stroking myself just mere centimeters away from her left thigh. She stared fixedly at my hand as I slid it slowly up and down the turgid length of my cock.

I glanced over at Marie who was also gazing at my actions. She had her legs draped over the arms of the chair and was thrusting two fingers into her wet snatch as she tweaked her nipples with her other hand. When I turned my attention back to Mom, I noticed her right hand had descended to her crotch. I could see the tiny motions of her fingers as she pressed against the folds of her sex.

Marie reached over and hooked her fingers into the waistband of Mom's briefs and slowly started to ease them down. Mom moaned softly as I brushed the head of my cock against the side of her leg.

I reached over and untied her top as Marie lifted Mom's legs and slipped the bikini briefs completely off.

Mom's eyes never left my cock as Marie and I each took one of Mom's legs and draped it over the arms of the chair. Marie took Mom's right hand and placed it on her pussy. Like it had a mind of its own, Mom's hand began to rub gentle circles around her clit. Soon, her left hand joined in, parting the folds of her furry pleasure center then sliding first one, then two, then three fingers into its waiting depths.

For a while, the three of us just lay back and enjoyed ourselves. For me the view was as intoxicating as the finest liqueur. Suddenly Marie jumped up.

"I can't stand it anymore. I gotta have that cock!" She exclaimed.

With surprising strength, she spun my chair sideways and in an instant, was astraddle me, fully impaled upon the swollen tumescence of my desire.

"Oh Gawd, you feel so fucking good," Marie panted in my ear as she bounced in my lap.

"Oh yeah, fuck him good, Marie," Mom gasped as she leaned closer to peer between our sweating bodies.

"Oh Sharon, you silly bitch. You don't know what you're missing." Marie said between gasps.

Suddenly, Marie let out a scream as she dug her nails into my back.

I don't know why I hadn't cum yet. I guess it was because of the manual release I had achieved only a short time earlier. In any event, as Marie eased herself off me, she revealed my still swollen cock, now slick with her juices, to my mom's wide-eyed gaze.

"Oh fuck it, I don't care anymore!" Mom exclaimed as she stood up and grabbed me by the hand. She led me to the couch, then pulled me down on top of her as she fell back into the cushions.

"Fuck me, Robert!" She hissed as she grabbed my cock and guided it into the moist confines of her pulsating pussy. Then she reached around and dug her fingernails into my ass. "Fuck my nasty old cunt with that magnificent cock of yours, make me cum, Robert!" She whispered in my ear as she bit my ear lobe.

My head was spinning, my senses threatening overload as I felt Marie's hands and mouth between my legs and upon my ass. Mom's arms were wrapped tightly around my shoulders and the warmth, ohhhh, the incredible warm wetness of her sex grinding against my loins.

"Harder, harder, FUCK ME!" She screamed.

"Fuck her, Robert, Fuck her Good," Marie chanted in my ear as she slipped a finger into my anus.

I was swimming in tits and pussy. The sounds and smells of sex filling my mind. I was suddenly aware of another warmth pressing against the top of my head. I raised up and fastened my lips upon the dark, wet folds of Marie's pussy as she ground it into my face.

"Eat that pussy, you nasty little Mother-Fucker," Marie gasped as I pushed my tongue into her gaping snatch.

Mom was grunting and panting, driving herself against me with increasing fervor. I felt as if I was riding an unbroken bronc. Suddenly Mom let out a keening cry.

"Yessssss, OH MY GOD! Oooooooo!"

Her legs and arms wrapped even tighter around me as the walls of her cunt rippled in spasm. That was enough to push me over the edge and I too cried out my orgasm. Like waves crashing on a beach, my own release coursed through my body, leaving me gasping for air as I tried to extricate myself from the myriad arms and legs around me. I rolled off onto the floor, panting like I had just run a three-minute mile.

CHAPTER THREE

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly women recover from even the most intense of sexual escapades. I was still lying on the floor, trying to take inventory of all my "parts" while Mom and Marie were headed back over to the computer. They were both laughing and giggling like school girls as they took turns typing on the keyboard and feeling themselves and each other up. I propped myself up on one elbow and watched for about ten minutes before I finally got up and went into the kitchen for something to drink.

"You guys want anything while I'm in here?" I shouted.

They both affirmed they would like a soda, so I popped a couple of cans and took them with me back into the den.

"What the Hell is that thing she's using?" I heard Mom ask as I set the opened beverages on the desk.

I looked to where she was pointing, and smiled.

"That's called an "Eroscillator", Mom. One of my old flings had one that her Mother had given her. She always said that if you want a clit vibe, there is nothing better. See the little star-shaped wheel at the end of it? Well, you just slip that part underneath your clit and off into orbit you go."

"Ooooo, I gotta get me one! Just look at her! She's enjoying the hell outta that!" Mom said.

I looked over at Marie who was staring intently at the monitor in front of her and rubbing little circles around her clit with the index finger of her right hand.

"What are you getting worked up about, Marie?"

Marie turned her head and smiled up at me.

"Watching that threesome, Robert. I've always wanted to try double penetration but have never gone any further than two dildos at once. Makes me hot watching her get it from those two guys, even if they are a bit chunky," she said as she brought her fingers to her mouth.

"That's damn sexy, Marie," I said as I watched her slip her fingers in her mouth and twirl her tongue around the tips.

"Well, fingers are all right, but I much rather suck on that cock of yours, Robert."

"Ummm, always happy to oblige a lady," I snorted as I walked around the back of the chairs to stand next to Marie.

She reached out with her right hand and cupping my scrotum, pulled me toward her waiting mouth. As her lips fastened around my rapidly rising erection, her left hand descended to her lap and took up where her right had left off.

"Shit, I'm going to go get my vibrator," Mom said as she slid the chair back and stood up.

She returned shortly with the electric vibro-massager and a couple of vibrating dildos. She set the dildos in front of the webcam, standing them up like little toy soldiers. Then she started laughing as she leaned forward and typed on the keyboard.

Marie disengaged herself from me for a moment in order to lean forward and take one of the vibrators off the desktop.

"Yeah, this is what I need right now," she said as she leaned back in the chair and took me in her mouth once again. As she did, she handed me the vibe. I didn't need an instruction manual to know what it was she wanted me to do.

Mom suddenly leaned forward and enlarged a particular vid. She scrutinized it carefully for a moment, then leaned forward and typed a quick series of words. She sat tensely, awaiting a response.

"Aha, I thought so," she exclaimed as her fingers flew across the keys. "That's Sarah Carson."

"Sarah, Carson? You mean the widow who lives next door?" I asked incredulously.

"The same," Mom replied.

Both Marie and I stopped what we were doing to lean closer in order to read the exchange of text between Mom and Sarah.

"How can you tell, Mom? I only see crotch and legs," I asked.

"The tattoo on her left thigh, Robert. I thought it looked familiar since it is so unique. I asked if she might be Sarah and she acknowledged that she was, but please don't speak her name aloud or type it in public chat. Guess she wants to remain anonymous," Mom chuckled.

"Whose leg is that in the background?" I asked.

Mom typed the question.

"Holy shit! That's her daughter back there!" Mom exclaimed.

To sum up what we were reading on the screen, it seems that Wanda, Sarah's 26 year-old daughter, had walked in while Sarah was "playing" and had joined in, being careful to stay out of camera range.

"She confessed to being a consummate voyeur. I don't know if she is enjoying watching me or the computer," Sarah typed. "She wants to see your cock up close, Robert."

I grabbed the camera off the top of the monitor and brought it down to the table top. Then I moved slowly, waving my ever-proud erection in front of the lens.

"Oh Fuck Yeah!" The text read in response.

Mom reached over and picked up the phone. After a couple of moments, she was heard to say:

"Why don't the two of you come on over and sample some of it first-hand? I'm sure Robert wouldn't mind, would you Robert?"

"Heaven's no! No such thing as too much pussy," I responded with a leer.

"Look at what your influence has done, Marie. Now my son's vernacular is almost as tacky as yours," Mom laughed.

"He does learn quickly," Marie laughed.

I remember fantasizing about Wanda back during the days when she used to baby-sit me. Since she was six-years senior to me I had never envisioned seeing her any closer than the edge of her bedroom window; a place one could find me on almost any Friday night after she came home from a date. My mind flashed back to the vision of her writhing beneath her covers as she would masturbate herself to sleep. I sometimes wonder if the stains I left on the wall outside her bedroom were still there.

Now, it appeared as if those fantasies and more were to be realized.

"Robert, they agreed to come over and play with us but you have to shut-down the overhead camera. Sarah is going through a messy divorce and she doesn't want to take any chances," Mom said as she hung up the phone.

I shut down the link on that camera, but left it running. It had a tape in it and I wanted to preserve this day for posterity (or rather, wanking material when I returned to college, hehe).

A short time later, Mom was escorting the two women into our little den-of-iniquity. I was immediately taken by the one factor I had forgotten about our neighbors. Both women were exceptionally tall, each topping six feet in height. The similarities didn't end there. Although there was a twenty-year difference in age, the two of them could almost pass as sisters. Both were full of bust and hip and walked with the poise of aristocracy, no excessive swing of the hips here. Their eyes were a sapphire-blue, set behind long lashes. Small, full-lipped mouths, opened in wide smiles, revealed perfect teeth that glistened the white of driven snow.

The differences were just as noticeable, though. Where Wanda's blonde tresses hung long and straight to the middle of her back, Sarah's flame-red hair was coiffed in curls that barely touched her shoulder. Although each had the same physical structure, Sarah had about twenty pounds on her daughter, all finely proportioned. Her busier (the only thing she had on once her terrycloth robe was discarded) pushed her magnificent breasts up into two well-rounded mounds, the pinkish brown of her aureoles barely visible.

As I walked over to the newcomers, I was keenly aware of their appraisal of me. Side-by-side they stood, looking first into my eyes then further down as Mom took their robes and draped them over the back of the couch.

"You're looking great, Robert," Sarah said as she stepped forward to give me a kiss.

"You too, Ms. Carson," I mumbled as her lips fastened upon mine.

"I think we can forego the "Ms. Carson" bit now, Robert. I much prefer a naked man to address me by my given name, if you know what I mean," she smiled.

"Sorry, you're right , of course. Some habits, like masturbation, are hard to break," I responded with a grin.

"I hear that! I've been masturbating for the past thirty-five years and that is one habit I refuse to give up! Right girls?" Sarah laughed as she stepped back and looked around the room.

"Hear-hear…yeah…you got that right!" Was the chorus of responses.

"If I don't get at least two cums a day, I become a real bitch," Marie averred as she stepped closer.

"I apologize. Sharon, Wanda, this is my good friend, Marie. We went to college together and she just recently moved back here from California," Mom said with a flourish.

Sarah walked over to the couch and lifted her robe. Reaching into the pocket, she pulled out a long, golden colored device.

"I brought my eroscillator over, Sharon. You said you wanted to try it out," Sarah said as she brandished the device like a magic wand.

"Ooooo, yeah! You'll have to show me how it works," Mom gushed as she took the device from Sarah's hand.

As Mom, Marie and Sarah gathered at the end of the couch to discuss the merits of Sarah's favorite toy, Wanda closed the space between us, then embraced me like a long-lost lover.

"They can play with their toys, I want the real deal," she said in a throaty voice as she reached down between us and grasped my cock.

I nearly came right then as she slid me between her thighs.

"See how wet I am?" She whispered into my ear. "I nearly came without touching myself when I saw you fucking your mother. God! That was Hot!"

She was now rubbing the head of my cock along the length of her slit. Although I stood a full six-feet tall, her legs were several inches longer than mine and it was a simple matter for her to rise up and slide herself onto my achingly hard cock.

dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers