Because

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers

"Ooooo, this is so much better than playing with myself while you watched me from my window."

"You knew?" I gasped as her words finally penetrated my sex-numbed brain. My cock started to wither as I realized I had been caught.

"Of course I knew. Why do you think that gap was in my curtains? It turned me on knowing you were outside, playing with you little pee-pee. The only reason I didn't take the covers off is fear of getting caught by my parents."

"Sometimes I could hear you grunt when you came. That always took me over the edge. I would close my eyes and imagine you at the foot of my bed, shooting your spunk up between my legs as I fucked myself to orgasm," she continued.

Her words stopped me from flagging any further and inspired me to thrust deeper into her waiting depths.

"Now that's a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it," Marie said from the couch.

"Hehe, yeah, Wanda's always been like that. If she sees something she wants, don't stand in her way or you WILL get run over," Sarah said.

Up to that moment I had all but forgotten about the other three women in the room, so enthralled was I with my current situation. Wanda and I both turned I heads to regard the threesome on the couch. The situation there was no less erotic than our own. Mom was leaning back in the far corner, legs akimbo, both hands holding the eroscillator against her over-heated sex. She was cooing and panting, obviously enjoying the sensations the strange-looking device was providing.

Marie was seated next to her, her right leg draped over Mom's left, her other leg was stretched out along the front edge of the couch. Sarah was on her knees, her face buried between Marie's wide-spread thighs. Her right hand was busy below her chin, thrusting several fingers into Marie's dripping snatch while her lips tended to Marie's clit. Her other hand was busy between her own legs, doing what I could only imagine since I couldn't really see.

"Holy Shit, Mom, I never knew you liked pussy," Wanda exclaimed.

"You never asked, Dear," Sarah responded without looking up.

I could feel Wanda's pussy spasm as she watched the lewd display before us.

"You like that, huh?" I asked her.

"You ain't the only one who wants to fuck their mother," she gasped as I pushed her back in the chair to fuck her properly.

"I heard that, Wanda. Anytime you want some of this, all you gotta do is ask or just crawl in bed with me," Sarah said as she finally looked up at us.

"Ungh, Oh yeah, Fuck Me, Robert! I'm so friggin' hot! Do It!"

She grunted then groaned as I started hammering her, my balls slapping against her soft, well-rounded ass. She was so slick and wet I felt I being swallowed. Her muscle control was nothing short of fantastic. She would tighten up with each of my backstrokes, then open wide as I would slam it home again.

Suddenly, Wanda lost all semblance of control. Her head began to loll from side-to-side as her whole body began to quiver beneath me.

I was on the edge myself, so I decided to pull the same stunt I had with my mother. I squatted down and started pounding her G-spot with the head of my cock.

"Oh, oh, oh, yesss!" She hissed as she dug her fingers into my shoulders.

I couldn't hold off any longer, so with one mighty thrust, I pushed myself firmly against her G-spot and spewed my seed deep within her.

"Oh God! YESS! CUM Robert!" She shouted as her abdominal muscles rippled with the onset of her own orgasm.

Panting and sweating profusely from the exertion, I collapsed upon Wanda's ample bosom, which rose and fell rapidly beneath my cheek. I felt Wanda's hand caressing my head and the back of my neck as she cooed softly.

"That was fucking incredible, Robert. Where did you learn how to do that?" Wanda asked as we both recovered our breath.

"I dunno, guess I kinda figured it our for myself, once I learned where the g-spot was."

"I've been fucking myself with vibrators and vegetables of various shapes and sizes for years, but I never found my g-spot. Guess I was looking in all the wrong places." Wanda purred.

I heard my mother keening loudly. "Oh my fucking GOD! I'm CUMMINGgggg!"

We looked over at the couch where Marie and Sarah were now engaged in a 69. Each of them was fucking the other with a dildo while munching down on enlarged clits. Mom's legs were perpendicular to her torso, her back arched and her head was tilted back. Her mouth was wide open, the keening noise coming from her throat as she gasped for air. As I watched, she suddenly clamped her legs together and rolled over onto her side in a fetal position. Her body vibrated like an electric sander and the keening sound had now turned into quiet sobs.

"Holy Cow! What a freaking orgasm!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah," Wanda said as she pushed me off onto the floor.

Marie and Sarah disentangled themselves and sat back, recovering from their own mutual orgasms.

Mom slowly regained her senses and sat up. "Whoo-hoo! That was fucking intense!" She gasped. "I'm going to go out and buy me one of those things tomorrow!"

"Be careful with it, Sharon. Those kinda orgasms can be quite addictive and can make it very difficult to come any other way. I know, I've been there. Had to wean myself off the damn thing for almost six months before I could cum with my hands again," Sarah said earnestly.

"I can vouch for that," Marie affirmed. "I had one of those hand held massagers, you know the type with all the little attachments? Anyway, it got to the point where I couldn't cum without it. I grew so frustrated I threw the damn thing in the trash! Took me months to learn to cum again. I thought I had ruined myself, for a while."

"OK, I'll take your advice," Mom said. "I don't think I could stand cumming that hard all the time, anyway."

Everyone laughed except me. I think I was a little bit insulted and put off by the insinuation that a mechanical device was somehow superior to me.

Sharon noticed my discomfiture. "Robert, don't make the same mistake that my soon-to-be-ex-husband did. In spite of the intensity of the orgasm that toys can give us, I think I can safely speak for everyone here when I say there is absolutely no substitute for a man. It is not something I can explain, but having a man make love to you, hold you, feel him within you cannot be replaced by toys, fingers or anything else. While the orgasms may not be as intense, they are far more satisfying."

"I'll just have to take your word on that. Besides, I'm not so shallow as to think I am the end-all to women," I snorted as the reality of the situation sunk in.

"Hey, Sharon. You got any food in this house?" Marie asked as she stood up.

"Damn, you're right. Now that you mention it, I'm starved!" Mom said as she too stood up.

No one put on any clothes as we all filed out to the kitchen.

Satiated after our brief repast, we all filed back into the den. The four women sat on the couch while I lay on the floor in front of them.

"Damn, look at him. He looks like one of those old centerfolds from Cosmopolitan," Marie giggled.

"Yeah, you're right, including the limp dick. I think that's the first time all day that I've seen him without a hard-on," Mom snorted.

"Well, shit. You give me a little time and some incentive and you might be surprised how quickly I can rise to the occasion," I blurted out.

"I certainly hope so, Robert. Seems like everyone else here has come all over your cock but me," Sarah smiled as she leaned back and ran the middle finger of her right hand through her pubes.

"We start playing with our pussies and I bet a dollar to a rolling hole in a donut that he is hard as a rock in just a couple of minutes," Wanda said. "I know he likes to watch that a lot."

"Works for me. Besides, my pussy is telling me its wanting attention," Mom concurred as she parted her thighs and started rubbing her clit.

In a matter of moments I was living a fantasy. It was a wonderful thing; lying on the floor while I watched four beautiful women frig themselves.

"Oh, you really do have a beautiful cock," Sarah purred as she dipped three fingers into her already very wet sex.

I stood up and walked over to stand in front of her as I slowly stroked my meat.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna slide this thing right into that sweet looking pussy of your Sarah," I said as I leaned forward.

"Oh, please do!" She responded as she spread her legs wider.

Her cunt was as soft and sweet as her daughter's. I fucked her slow and deep as I stared down at the juncture of our bodies.

"You like watching me rub my clit while you slide that wonderful cock in and out of my pussy?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, that's hot," I affirmed.

"I like to be watched. That's why I go on the webcam, so guys and girls can watch me cum…just like I'm fixing to do now," Sarah grunted as she rubbed her clit vigorously.

She wrapped her legs around me, he heels drumming on the back of my legs as she tumbled over into a small orgasm.

"Ok, she got to cum, now give me some of that cock," Mom said as she reached over and grabbed my arm.

"Awww, that was only a little one, Sharon," Sarah cried out as I slipped out of her velvet softness.

Once again I was buried to the hilt (or is that balls) in my mother's sweet pussy. Like Sarah, I fucked her slow, looking into her eyes as I stroked myself within her.

"Oh shit, that is so fucking hot! I can't believe I am actually watching you fuck your mother, Robert," Wanda said as she reached over and placed her left hand on her own mother's pussy.

Sarah traced her fingers over her daughter's lips. "Eat me, Wanda. Fuck your own mother with your tongue," she whispered.

Marie reached over and picked up a dildo. She lay back on the arm rest and proceeded to fuck herself with it.

"Oh Fuck! Watching all this incest has got me so damn hot! What a nasty bunch we are!" She exclaimed as she pumped the rubber phallus rapidly in and out of her gaping gash.

"Yeah, isn't it wonderful?" Mom gasped as I rotated my hips in a circle, running rings around her cervix with the head of my cock.

* * * * *

Thus began a whole new phase of my life, one where I went from itinerant college student to a purveyor of porn. I turned my Mom's fantasies into a profitable business, hosting web sites for her, Marie and even a couple of neighbors who had witnessed our show on the webcams. At last count we had over 5000 paying members, and at $20.00 a pop per-month, that is no mean little sum. I don't work out with the weights much anymore, but let me assure you, I still get plenty of exercise.

dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers