Becoming the Man He was Meant to Be Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Dude you gave up this hot pussy for a twin bed in a room with me? You must really want to go to college bad!" Tyler exclaimed as he stared at the picture of Serena showing off her goodies.

"Yeah well, truth is she is a whore who was paid to live with me and well fuck you heard my life. Growing up like that sucked. I need a real life. I need friends," Tony blurted out with tears welling in his eyes. "Oh fuck, please don't tell anyone about Serena being a whore. I didn't mean to tell you that. I don't think of her as that we were lovers."

"Hey, its cool. No worries here. You can share anything with me and I hopefully can with you. Roommate code, what happens in Stoneman Hall room 201 stays in room 201. I will never betray you Tony. I want you to know what a real friend is like. I think you are a good guy who will make a great friend," Tyler said with a big smile. "Now let's get our asses over to the dining hall. The first week they try to impress the freshmen and any parents that are here to help them move in with good food. The real deal dinning doesn't start until next week."

Tony impulsive hugged Tyler and whispered his thanks in the young man's ear through his long blond locks. Tyler looked like the California surfer boy he had grown up as. His naturally blond hair was clearly made lighter by summers in the sun on his board. His blue eyes were like the unspoiled pool of some tropical lagoon. His muscular body had a rich seemingly permanent tan. After dinner Tony discovered just how sexy a tan line could be when he showered with his new roommate. The only untanned part of Tyler's body was the small strip of creamy skin that he had to cover with a speedo when he used a tanning bed. In addition, the hair below his head was limited to a neatly trimmed small bush of sandy hair above the base of his cock and the nearly white, sparse, soft fur that adorned his darkly tanned legs and chest and the Venus trail that led down the middle of his taut abdomen.

To Tony that trail was like a billboard proclaiming "eat here" in neon. For the first time in his life Tony wanted to suck a cock and not just any cock. He wanted to have Tyler's beautiful tool in his mouth. Tony made no attempt to hide his erection during that shower nor did he disguise his interest in looking at Tyler's body. Tony was happy to see that Johnny had not lied. Though not as obviously interested in looking at Tony, Tyler was fully erect and made no attempt to cover up his six and half inch upright rod. To Tony, Tyler's cock seemed the perfect size to suck. Though his only experience was receiving, he knew from the many times he had accidentally gagged Serena by pushing too deep too fast that long cocks were difficult to suck, even for pros. They returned to their room with towels around their waist as neither wanted to parade down the hall with their cock tenting a pair of cotton gym shorts. As soon as the door closed Tyler made the decision that they needed to get things out in the open sooner rather than later.

"I think we need to talk about something, Tony," He started hesitantly.

"Sure what's up?"

"Well I er think it would be a good to be more open about sexual things."

"Um, buddy, I don't know what you mean. We kind of laid all that out earlier."

"Dude lets not play games, I saw the look in your eyes in the shower."

Tony immediately blushed and looked around like he wanted to hide. He did not know what to say and even if he did he could not have found the voice.

"Tony, it isn't a big deal, half the guys here are into at least a little fooling around. Look around. There are what almost three thousand fucking dudes here; a lot of them fucking gorgeous studs. In the piss-ant town there is maybe a couple hundred decent looking available chicks. Unless you want to fuck the two-baggers or some bored prof's wife that leaves only Prospect Lane to get some cunt. Even if you never thought about a guy before, cock starts to look good real quick, buddy."

"Damn, are you saying lots of guys here are screwing each other?" Tony asked as he dropped onto his bed still in his towel.

"In a manner of speaking and in one way or another. I don't how much actual fucking is happening, but I am sure some and I know that lots of touching and even sucking goes on. Guys experiment, no big deal. Just the way it is when the pussy is scarce I guess. Hell there is probably a bunch of dudes getting reacquainted right now!"

"Look, I never.."

"Tony, I didn't say you and I don't care one way or the other. But I saw the look and we agreed to be honest and open and keep each other's secrets. So here goes."

Tyler went on to tell Tony the whole truth of his life story. He had known that he was bisexual since high school. He liked both genders but tended to gravitate towards guys because those relationships seemed to work out better. He also told him the real story of his last roommate, a relationship that went bad. The family problems had been real but were only a cover story. They weren't bad enough to keep him from returning to Ballmon. It was a broken heart due to a misunderstanding that caused his withdrawal. Only Tyler knew the whole truth. A few like Johnny knew most of it. In the early spring Tyler and his old roommate had begun a very intense sexual affair. The roommate thought it was more committed than Tyler. As he explained to Tony commitment was never his strong suit. It was also something he didn't lie about. He had not made any promises or commitments to his roommate. The almost nightly sex was all the commitment his roommate had been given. Tyler had continued to have sex with others, male and female and just before finals the roommate walked in on him and two guys. Tyler had his dick in one guy's mouth and the other guy's dick in his mouth. He of course invited the roommate to join in which only made it worse. The guy somehow managed to finish finals before leaving but never spent another night in their room.

"Anyway, I just want you to know, I think you are fucking hot. But you need to know who I am and that if anything happens between us it is just sex and doesn't mean I won't be screwing others too. Fuck that Dom thing of yours really got me going earlier, dude. I could get into being your little boy toy occasionally."

The part about a boy toy intrigued Tony and even made him smile a little. He also opened up completely. He told him truthfully that he had considered himself completely heterosexual until a few months earlier. He told him about the fantasies and dreams and he even told him about the cock compare and jerking off with Johnny.

"Damn that JJ is one sly fucking little pussy-boy. I am surprised he didn't offer up his sexy ass the minute he found out you were a Dom. I am sure he is getting filled with Bob's sweet dark meat right now. He is one hot fuck. If you like anal we will have to have a little party with those two. It is really cool when big Bob slips into the subby mode. God it is hot seeing the big strong fucker go totally submissive," Tyler said excitedly.

"Tyler I don't know what I want really. Having three guys naked at my bidding sounds hot. Like I said I fantasized about fucking guys while doing Serena in the ass. I might want to go there some day. But tonight in the shower what I was thinking about was not your ass. Any chance that you and I might experiment to see if I could really do the stuff I fantasize about? I get the no commitment thing. I am sure as hell not looking for love in all the wrong places and I want our friendship to grow much more than I want to have sex. So if you think us doing stuff might screw up the possibility of friendship we should skip it. If not I would like to see what happens and for now keep it between us."

"Cool, I have many friends that have been sex partners at one time or another. Bob and JJ are good examples. No reason you and I can't be great friends and occasional fuck buddies."

With that Tyler stood, dropped his towel to the floor and asked, "What would you like me to do, Sir?"

He knew exactly what his roommate needed to be comfortable with the new situation

"Come here!" Tony commanded in a soft stern tone.

Tyler quickly obeyed the order. He stood less than a foot in front of Tony. His legs were spread slightly, his hands at his sides. He left himself exposed and vulnerable to whatever his new partner desired. Tyler had roll-played as a sub a few times but had never been with a genuine Dom. The idea of a truly new experience excited him, causing his cock to become semi-erect again. Tony just gazed at the half-hard, half flaccid tool that was being presented to him. He examined Tyler's cock and balls as if he was discovering some new and wondrous object. He was fascinated that while the cock slowly growing in front of him was like his in many ways it was equally unlike his own. Tony had not yet had the opportunity to discover that each cock seems to have a personality and look all its own. Tyler just smiled and waited patiently for Tony to make a move or give another command for several minutes before deciding to speak.

"Sir, may I ask what it is that would please you? My body is here for your pleasure," Tyler said softly still smiling warmly hoping to encourage Tony to act.

Tony did not speak. Instead he tentatively reached out and began to fondle his roommate's balls. Instantly Tony felt uncomfortable in his towel as his own cock was rock hard with excitement. Tony moved his hand to Tyler's cock and squeezed it softly. Tyler was now fully erect. His six and a half inch rod felt like a silk covered steel shaft in Tony's hand. He noted how different it felt to touch another man's cock than it had to touch his own. He stroked the twitching rod which elicited an appreciative moan from the blond surfer. Tony's cock jerked in his towel upon hearing the seductive moan of pleasure. He released Tyler's cock and pulled open his towel to give his own cock room. Though Tyler had seen Tony's cock hard in the shower that was from several feet away in a steamy room; up close he could appreciate the full girth and length of his new roommate's tool.

"Mmmmmm, dude, you got one hot piece of meat!" He exclaimed forgetting his submissive roll for a second.

Tony not forgetting his Dom role quickly responded in a stern tone, "Thank you, but you forget yourself! I am not some dude!"

Impulsively Tony slapped the side of Tyler's ass.

"Sorry, Sir!" Tyler quickly yelped in response to his first punishment.

It was the younger man's turn to feel a new kind of excitement and anticipation. He had not thought about punishment when he cast himself in the role of boy toy. Now he was wondering if he should try to push the envelope. The idea of a real spanking in a sexual context was suddenly very appealing. This new and somewhat odd desire froze Tyler. He did not want to screw up and further was not sure how harsh a man Tony might become if provoked. So he stood waiting for Tony. He did not have to wait long.

Tony could not contain his desire to taste cock for the first time any longer. He knew in his heart that sucking off Tyler was not a very Dom-like thing, but he reasoned that at least he wasn't on his knees. He took firm hold of the hard shaft and leaned forward. He began by licking Tyler's cock head. He was thrilled by the reaction. Tyler's cock danced on Tony's tongue as the blond moaned his delight. Tony moved his hand to his partner's ball sack as he slid his lips over the now leaking cock head. He tasted precum as he continued to use his tongue to stimulate his partner while slowly swallowing more of his dick. To his surprise the taste of the sticky fluid was not unpleasant. In fact he found it as tasty as he always had the creamy female cum that Serena had squirted. As he slowly got the hang of cock sucking he wondered if Tyler's cum would taste the same as his did when he had licked it from Serena's oozing ass. He decided that tasting his first male cum would have to wait. He pulled his lips from the twitching dick and looked up into Tyler's stunning blue pools.

He continued to hold the young man's balls in his grip as he exclaimed, "Damn you have a sweet little piece of meat, babe!"

Tyler smiled broadly and nodded his thanks. Tony squeezed a little harder as he lifted Tyler's sack to his lips. He kissed the smoothly shaved flesh of his partner's scrotum and then took each of the eggs in his mouth for a few seconds.

"Now it is time to find out how good of a cock sucker you are. Get on your knees!" Tony ordered.

Tyler saw his chance to explore the consequences of disobedience. With an impish grin he asked, "What if I am not in the mood to get on my knees?"

A fire came over Tony. The look would have been terrifying to Tyler except for the knowledge that the guy had just been sucking his dick. Serena had often playfully challenged Tony in just this manner. She knew he enjoyed occasionally correcting her misbehavior. He didn't know for sure if Tyler was still playing or seriously did not want to follow orders. Either way it didn't matter, since his natural instincts took over. Tony jumped to his feet so fast it would have sent Tyler stumbling except for the way Tony grabbed him. Another quick swat to the ass told the surfer that he was definitely in for some kind of punishment. Tyler was shaking, not from fear, but from the rush of excitement that came over him as his partner began to explain exactly what happened to subs that were not in the mood to follow orders.

"Seems my earlier reminder was not enough," Tony said as he pushed Tyler toward the bed.

Somehow the blond surfer managed to put out his arms to keep from falling face first onto the mattress. Still he was left bent over with his ass up and ready for an assault. He was surprised by both the sudden moves and the strength of his new sex partner.

"I'mmm sorry Sir..ppplease, I will do what you say," He said with a clearly put on fear in his voice.

"Too late you need a lesson!"

Tony began smacking his open hand against Tyler's creamy white ass. Soon the red marks began to merge with his deep surfers tan. Tyler made no move to resist the punishment, which pleased Tony. Both men were struggling with the intense excitement. Tyler feared he would cum on Tony's bed. He did not want to have his first orgasm with Tony that way and he was fairly certain that would anger the man who was beating his bare ass. Tony also was extremely excited and had to avoid letting his cock rub against Tyler's flesh knowing it would not take much stimulation to send him over the edge. He wanted his first gay sex orgasm to be in his sexy roommate's mouth not sprayed on his reddened ass cheeks. Just as Tyler was sure he was about to lose control the stinging smacks to his bare flesh stopped. Tony stepped back, silently admiring the way the red hand prints looked in contrast to the creamy white ass flesh when framed by the nearly all-over tan. As he gazed at Tyler's well spanked ass he savored the slowly fading warmth in his palm. His new lover's raspy breathing made him smile as it was a sure indication that Tyler was excited and enjoying the experience. Though Tony had spanked Serena many times, this experience was different. Not only was it new and exciting to know that his partner was male and see those smooth balls hanging below that delicious red ass, but more importantly, Tony felt as if he had found something he had been missing.

"So are you ready to be a good boy and do what you are told?" Tony barked after a couple of minutes.

"Yes, Sir," Tyler answered softly.

"Get on your knees and show me your cock sucking skills!"

Tyler quickly turned and fell to his knees. The warmth coursing into his body from his red ass flesh still exciting him, he took his new roommate's ball sack gently into one hand. He deftly used his fingertips to tease Tony's scrotum as he leaned forward and began licking up and down the length of the impressive shaft. After bathing his Master's sex from the tiny slit at the tip of his cock to back of his balls, Tyler began to slowly take the big cock into his mouth. He slid his lips over Tony's throbbing cock and down onto his rock hard shaft being careful to avoid scrapping the sensitive flesh with his teeth. As he took the shaft deeper, Tyler pressed his tongue to the underside. He continued gently fondling Tony's balls as he moved his lips up and down the throbbing cock; each time taking a bit more of the long shaft into his mouth until soon the big mushroom head was pushing into his throat. Tony just stood moaning and caressing his new lovers golden locks.

Serena was a pro and gave amazing blow jobs. Tony never imagined that his surfer boy roommate could even come close to matching her cock-sucking skills. However, as he rocked on his heels and guided Tyler to take him deeper he felt that the young man exceeded the whore's talents. The sensations soon overwhelmed him and Tony's cock exploded sending a thick ribbon of cum down Tyler's throat. The surfer backed off just enough to catch the next squirt on his tongue before Tony jerked and his cock slipped from Tyler's lips. The last little spurt landed on the grateful young man's cheek. Totally, overcome by the intensity of his orgasm Tony stumbled backward and sat on Tyler's bed, shaking with exhilaration. The blond remained on his knees, smiling and savoring the musky taste of Tony's cum.

After taking a minute to recover, Tony spoke softly, "I want to feel what it is like to do that to a man. Come here, please."

Tony did not want to be dominant at that moment. He just wanted to suck Tyler's cock and taste another male's cum for the first time. Tyler started to crawl not knowing what was expected. When he got to Tony's feet he waited for instructions.

"Stand up, please. I want you to help me learn how to suck cock."

Tyler again stood with his hard cock inches from Tony's face. They were no longer Dom and sub. They were two college roommates, exploring, each with things to teach the other. Tyler reached out and caressed Tony's face before slipping his hand behind the seated man's neck. As he gently guided Tony's head forward, Tyler instructed his roommate to open his mouth and stick out his tongue.

"Just lick it at first, like you did before to get used to the feel," Tyler moaned anticipating the pleasure he was about to receive.

It was not the first time Tyler had been with a novice cock sucker. The striking tanned blond had always attracted attention from both sexes. He had to come to appreciate the hesitant shy way a first-timer sucked cock. Tony, though completely inexperienced was not hesitant and seemed to have a natural talent. As soon as his tongue touched Tyler's cock head, Tony gripped the blonde's ass cheeks and pulled him closer. He enthusiastically licked Tyler's cock and balls exactly as Tyler had done to him. Tyler didn't speak again until Tony tried to take his cock into his mouth.

"Go slow, Sir! You don't want to gage. Licking is easy, sucking takes practice," He managed to say between pants.

Tony released Tyler's cock from his mouth long enough to grunt, "I want to practice a lot on your hot cock then!"

Tony went back to work trying to mimic what the blond boy had done minutes earlier. He pressed his tongue to the shaft as he took the hard cock all the way to the back of his mouth. Tyler encouraged his new lover and tried to instruct him on relaxing his throat to avoid gagging. Tony didn't quite manage to take all of Tyler but did well enough to coax a powerful orgasm. It had been awhile since Tyler's last orgasm, so Tony got more than a mouthful of cum. He thought it was delicious and even tried to lick up what was running down his chin.

Tyler plopped down next to Tony and said in a husky voice, "Here let me help you clean that up."