Beetlesmith's Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Linda spent a deliciously long time flicking and darting her tongue in and around Karen's cunt hole. Karen was panting rapidly now, as she moaned another command, "Lower."

Nothing else needed to be said. Linda understood perfectly.

With the same, slow, millimeter-by-millimeter crawl as before, Linda slid her flicking tongue away from Karen's pussy, down across her perineum, and eventually finding her anus.

The second Linda's tongue touched her tight ring, Karen gasped abruptly. Linda tried to push in, but Karen stopped her, "No, just as you are. Just flick it across."

Linda continued to flick her tongue across Karen's asshole until Karen's leg began to shake.

"Put your finger in!" Karen gasped loudly, with the 'in' pronounced as a high-pitched squeal. Linda was way ahead of her, and had already wetted a finger and slipped it deep into Karen's ass just as Karen finished her sentence.

Linda began her ascent back up the groove, pausing for a while to lick with abandon around Karen's cunt hole again. She pushed her thumb into Karen's pussy for good measure, before continuing her climb. Linda flicked her tongue some more at Karen's clit while massaging a firm thumb and finger around their respective orifices, and then pounced. Pulling Karen's clit fully into her mouth, Linda sucked on it hard while forcefully working her tongue all around that hardened pebble.

Karen's eyes went wide, and clamping her hands on either side of Linda's head, screamed, "Oh you naughty bitch!"

Karen's body was in spasm, as a warm spray flooded down Linda's chest. As her climax ebbed, she continued to sit motionless for a while, hands still clamped on Linda's head, panting and oblivious to everything around her.

"Maybe I will take that seat on your other thigh," Denise said, only half-jokingly.

'Stone cold' Linda ran a teasing finger along Karen's labia, making her twitch some more in delight. Then she said slowly, while kissing various spots around Karen's wet groin, "I never thought...I'd love...eating pussy...but I do...and yours is so sweet, my Queen...the sweetest I've had so far."

She shifted over to me, and began the same, deliberate kissing of my cock, all while saying, "And I wish...I could continue eating that sweet pussy, Kare Kare...but other promises were made."

She looked up into my eyes as she pulled me into her mouth.

This wasn't the same person who tentatively sucked on my cock before, and not because of her changing persona. It was as if she'd gotten comfortable with it all; comfortable with her different manifestations, with my cock and its size, with everything. She was masterful with her mouth. Deviating well away from what Denise had instructed, she struck out on her own path, sliding my cock in and out of her while using her own rhythm. It was thereal Linda this time, finding her own voice. 'Lolita' and 'stone cold' were still present, but subordinate to her true self, having become masks for Linda to wear in whatever situation suited her. For now, she wore the 'stone cold' mask.

Karen just watched. She knew the game had changed. As such, she waited patiently for the right moment when she could enter back into the fray, and turn her friend into a cock slut just like her. I don't even think she used any mind control, letting Linda run on her own; although, every once in a while she'd press my cock forward with her leg, forcing my massive tool deeper into Linda's mouth or more firmly against her youthful looking face.

The flicking tongue was gone for now, that was Lolita's technique, stone cold took a more direct, yet thoughtful, tack, by wrapping her lips as best she could around my tool while sliding her mouth along my shaft, savoring every inch of my size and taste.

I watched those lips of hers—partly wrapped around my cock like it was an ear of corn—apply such a firm, yet soft and subtle pressure to me. It was such an odd contrast to their hardness of only moments ago, when they had nothing but harsh words for Raven. Her hot tongue, shielded from my view within that subtle mouth, braced against me, providing the necessary wetness to those sliding, subtle lips, and always leaving a slick trail as she moved first up one side of my shaft then down the other. The eroticism of watching those firm lips heightened when she pulled me into her mouth.

As she pulled me further in, further than the first time she tried it, her lips were naturally pushed out and away from her teeth, looking almost like it was a sheath, melding into us, something part Linda and part Will, separate yet the same.

I touched her nose lovingly as she reached her limit of accepting me in her mouth. Her nose and eyes crinkled up into a smile, but her lips, forming a short tube-like envelope fitting snuggly about my shaft, always stayed in contact with me. Even as she bobbed her head in short strokes her lips never lost full, sucking contact with me; except at one corner, where a small bead of saliva escaped those tightened lips to slowly dribble down my shaft.

I wasn't the only one watching Linda with intensity, Karen was still waiting for the opportunity to rejoin the dance and was staring down at her with a fire in her eyes. Her opportunity came when she spotted that small drop of spit trickling down my shaft. Lowering her head, she snagged it with her tongue just before it disappeared into my public hair. She continued to lovingly kiss and lick my shaft as she moved up toward Linda. Karen sweetly kissed Linda at that unsecured corner of her mouth, then said to her in a near whisper, "Kiss me."

When Linda lifted her head to comply, a large pool of saliva cascaded down my shaft, and as they kissed with their heads hovering just above my tool, Karen blithely took the excess saliva and slathered it all about my shaft and cockhead.

"Suck, cock slave," Karen rasped.

As Linda pulled my cock back into her mouth, Karen parked her pursed lips against my shaft, just below Linda's tightening ones. Then, she commanded Linda, "Pull him in until you touch my lips, cock slave."

Linda easily did as commanded, and was rewarded with another kiss on the corner of her mouth.

Denise saw instantly what Karen was doing, and she too, placed her lips against my shaft, but a little bit below where Karen had hers, and commanded Linda in the same firm tone as Karen, "Now pull Master in until you touch my lips, cock slave."

Karen and Denise continued this way, both positioned on either side of my shaft, they would nudge themselves a little lower each time Linda met their lips to hers; thus, causing Linda to slowly inch my cock deeper into her mouth, and on into her throat.

At first, there was little effort on Linda's part meeting their lips, but eventually Karen and Denise got to a point down my shaft that was too far for Linda to achieve without extreme effort.

Karen and Denise remained at that point as Linda struggled to inch me in further. She came off me quickly as she gagged, causing a river of spit to flow out her open mouth. Thick and heavy strands of saliva dripped from her chin as she panted for air. Once she got her breath back, Linda went down on me again.

Again, she couldn't quite meet their lips. She pushed down hard, as best she could, but still the point eluded her, so off my cock she snapped, gagging and panting.

Denise and Karen began taunting her, "Aw, is cock slave's mouth too small for Master's cock? What's a poor little cock slave to do?"

There was an angry look in Linda's eyes as she stared down at Karen and Denise. With their mouths snuggled against my shaft and their lips each curling into haughty smiles, they continued to taunt. Linda remained defiant and silent, however, as she descended on me for another try.

Linda was really trying to force me in now. It seemed to be a question of honor for her. Although gagging and coughing, and sending more saliva down my shaft, she stayed on me, pushing. Tears flowed from her eyes, either from trying to suppress the gagging reflex or from frustration, and as the tears flowed, so did her mascara. Soon, ugly, black smears began to mingle with the tears, snot and spit all across her cheeks, lips and chin. She was a sight.

Though she gave a monumental effort, Karen and Denise continued to taunt, mercilessly. Karen, specifically, asked in a goading manner, "I wonder what should happen if cock slave can't touch our lips."

"Then cock slave gets no more cock," answered Denise with a giggle.

On hearing that, Linda snapped back off my cock, exclaiming, "No!" Tears and saliva, sullied black, flowed off her face, unabated. A particularly thick and heavy strand drooped low between my tool and her lips, as she pleaded to the two women with her watering eyes not even to say such things in jest.

Karen just looked back at her, unsympathetically, asking rhetorically, "Really Linda, what goods a cock slave who can't suck cock?"

On hearing Linda's loud exclamation, a small crowd of some of the other guests had gathered to watch the spectacle. One of them was Jack, who was recording Karen and Denise's torment of Linda for prosperity. Others included Cecilia and Jackie, who threw in their own taunts at Linda, "Come on cock slave, suck that cock like a good cock sucking bitch. I'd of had Will more than half way in by now. "

Jackie and Cecilia were awful liars—bless their hearts.

A renewed fire of determination smoldered in Linda' eyes as she got off her knees. Standing up, she bent over full at the waist while keeping her legs nearly straight. With her head hanging directly above my member, she slowly descended again.

This time she got a little closer to Karen and Denise's lips, but she was still unable to touch them. The gagging and tears started anew as she came off me for more air and relief from choking.

As she gathered herself for the next onslaught, a loud crack reverberated off the walls, and Linda cried out in pain. Mark had come up behind her, and spanked her hard. Linda didn't know who had hit her until he spanked her again, and said, "You heard them bitch, they want to see you suck that cock. It's about time you learned."

Linda turned her head around to look at him, and yelled, "You prick!"

She was cut off by another hard spank, as Mark yelled back, "Suck it, bitch!"

The onlookers began chanting, "Cock slave," or "Suck it," in equal measures as if they were viewing a sporting event.

Goaded by the chanting, Linda descended onto my cock for one last try. Mark continued to spank her as she inched me in further. In a way, Mark's spanking was helping her near her goal, either mentally helping as a punishing devise to spur her efforts, or helping physically by pushing her further down my shaft with each blow delivered.

Sadly, she was just above Karen's lips, and everyone thought she would do it, when that gagging reflex took hold. She stayed at that point, gagging, couching and crying, but she couldn't push me in that last, agonizing fraction of an inch.

She was about to give it up, when Karen, taking some form of mercy on her, put her hand on the back of Linda's head and pulled her down. Linda's eyes went wide as more tears flowed out from distress, but through continued gagging fits, Linda and Karen's lips touched.

The crowd erupted in cheers.

Karen released her head a bit so that Linda could ascend up to a more comfortable spot. Karen had kept her lips at the same spot along my shaft, and said, "Almost three-quarters of the way in, I didn't think you could do it. Ready? Let's do it again."

Karen pulled her down. I slid in easier this time, with only minimal gagging from Linda. Again, their lips touched, and again there were more cheers. Karen and Linda did this three more times before Karen let her go.

Once released, Linda fell to her knees, removing me from her mouth. A triumphant smile donned her face as she continued to pant heavily. Leaning over, I said, "You did good baby," before kissing her deeply.

Linda smirked, and asked, "Am I Master's cock slave now?"

"Not quite. You have to be rewarded first."

I stroked myself as a prelude for what's to come. Linda misunderstood my intentions, and opened her mouth thinking I was going to jerk myself into her. I chucked, while saying, "You really are a cock slave. You want my cum?"

Desire flamed in her eyes, as she breathlessly answered, "Yes, Sir."

"That's so wonderful of you, but before that, I want to feel my cock in your pussy. Turn around, jump on, and slip me in like a good little cock slave."

Giggling like a little schoolgirl, she turned around so that she was facing the couch and straddled my legs. Her ass was still cherry red and warm to the touch from Mark' spanking, as she leaned slightly into my body.

Karen, the good mistress Queen, held my cock at the base, keeping it steady. She teased her a bit, running my fat cockhead between Linda's labia, getting it slick with her juices, and making Linda's body tremble with anticipation.

"Alright, cock slave," Karen said, "Time for cock."

Linda lowered herself onto me.

As I entered her, Linda sharply sucked in air before emitting a loud moan of delight. She inched me in carefully, but she had no trouble sitting flush against my thighs with my cock fully inside of her.

"I'm going to make you work a little bit more, sweetheart. I want to watch you fuck me on your own."

Linda moved her pelvis in somewhat of a shifty, circling motion. Her movements were subtle, sensual, as I barely slid back and forth inside of her. Yet, even with her small pelvic shifts, I could feel her arousal screaming toward climax.

She gasped loudly each time I slid the full way inside, tapping her uterus, and moaned incessantly, low and guttural, at the euphoria mounting quickly within her.

Touching her mons, I had to tamp her arousal down or else she would come too quickly. She gasped loudly again, as I spread the euphoric feeling deeply within, and throughout, her groin.

She was shifting faster now, trying to get the bliss back up to its previous level, but I held her back while intensifying the feeling.

"Oh god," she emitted as a soft whisper, as I caused the ecstasy to flood through her, unabated, while still keeping her arousal well below the tipping point.

Karen and Denise must have seen the rapture unfold across Linda's face, as they moaned and sighed heavily themselves, knowing what that look meant and what she must be feeling. They were both flanking her as they began kissing her cheeks and the corners of her mouth—a sweet embrace from two cock slaves to another. Linda returned their kisses, turning her head to push her tongue deep into one, then the other. Still trying to push the arousal up, Linda wrapped an arm around each of them, and gaining a measure of leverage. Now, supported as she was, Linda added a little pelvic bounce to the slow circular motions.

I took my mental dampener off a bit, allowing nature to inch her arousal toward its peak She threw her head back and went wide-eyed as the mounting euphoria ramped new and ever higher.

Karen and Denise must each be pinching Linda's nipples, as she arched her back, and muttered, "Harder," before kissing each in turn, again.

Karen added verbal taunts to her teasing fingers, asking, "You love Master's cock, don't you."

"Oh yes, Kare Kare Queen Mistress," Linda softly moaned.

"Are you Master's cock slave, now."

"Oh yes, Queen Mistress," she answered, her words coming out in staccato voice.

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything, Queen Mistress."

"Kiss me."

Karen pushed her tongue deep into her mouth has Linda sucked on it roughly. I took this moment to lean back onto my elbows and add my own thrusts to Linda's bouncing, while increasing her climb toward climax.

Linda immediately unleashed a guttural series of expletives into Karen's mouth as the sudden rise in euphoria took her by surprise.

Karen slapped her ass hard, while saying, "Naughty little cock slave, yelling into her Mistress's mouth with such nasty language."

Linda screamed, "Harder!"

Karen complied, and this time her hand left a distinct, bright red imprint on Linda's left buttock.

"Fuck! Harder!" she screamed again

This time, both Karen and Denise spanked a cheek.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Linda screamed, her words trailing off into a nonsensical string of nonsensical babble.

I let Karen and Denise continue their spanking, and for each blow delivered, I felt Linda's arousal ratchet up until she was just below the pinnacle of climax. Grabbing her hips to keep her still, I began thrusting hard, up into her, and kept thrusting until she was at the point of no return.

Linda was screaming, repeatedly, "I'm going to come!" However, like I had done to Karen that time after the moonlit walk, I kept her from release.

Linda was just shrieking now, as I continued to pound into her, keeping her in sexual torment as her arousal boiled continuously well past the point of climax.

I could feel Karen's hand vigorously massaging Linda's clit, while Denise sucked hard on her breasts.

"Come, cock slave, come for Mistress," Karen almost yelled, trying to be heard above Linda's deafening screams.

Still keeping her above climax, I continued my hard thrusting, Karen continued to flick wildly at Linda's clit, Denise kept biting hard at Linda's nipples, and Linda continued to shriek in wild and wide-eyed, sexual torment.

When I felt she was about to lose consciousness, I sat up and wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight against me. Thrusting hard into her one last time, I released her into climax.

Her body shook violently in my embrace. Her head flailed about to the continual waves of bliss and euphoria, and almost slammed into my nose in the bargain. I clamped a hand to her forehead, holding her steady and ensuring she wouldn't knock me unconscious.

With my lips close to her ear, I told her, "Damn, you are beautiful when you come."

She smiled between the shrieking, and pronounced loudly, "Oh my fu...god, I never...ought it could...like this!"

I could feel her pussy contract in spasm hard around my cock as one pulse after another of her ejaculate flowed around and past me. I continued to slowly pump my cock through the contractions, and through her forceful pulses of ejaculate.

Toward the end of her climax, I could hear her softly saying, almost under her breath, "I am a cock slave. I am a cock slave," over and over until I felt her body relax against me.

Karen and Denise took her from my arms and laid her on the floor. There, her body continued to vibrate as the last of her orgasm slowly ebb away, and she continued to softly mouth, "I'm a cock slave," until she curled up into a ball.

Karen kissed her cheek, and said, "Yes you are, the same as me, and we both love it." She kissed her cheek again before taking her place back by my side.

While Linda was screaming she was a cock slave, everyone had stopped their own sex play to watch the spectacle. Now that Linda had quieted, they continued to silently stare at Karen, Denise and I, sitting together on the lounger.

Mark looked both green with envy and confused, as he stared down at his ex-wife's quivering form. I knew the meaning of that look. He couldn't understand how in all their years of marriage, he could never get that intensity of sexual excitement from her, and was wondering what he had been doing wrong, and what I had done right.

It takes more than a big dick, moron!

Candice was the first to break the silence, as she blurted, "I want to be fucking next."

She was quickly followed by Gabby, who voiced her ire that Candice would even think of cutting in line. "The fuck you are, Miss Candy Ass," Gabby barked, "I'm next. You can wait your turn like a good bitch, just like I had to."

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers
1...45678...10