Beetlesmith's Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
390 Followers

Denise went down quickly and pulled me in a little less than halfway. This was about as far as she could go for this round, and with that, she began the deliciously slow head slide she had just taught to Linda; this time, though, running her fingers up and down the underside of my shaft in rhythm with her mouth.

Karen was still influencing Linda—the slutty mistress. Even though I was ramping her arousal ever higher with just a kiss, making her moan around my tongue with delight, she still had the presence of mind to push Linda into new heights of decadence.

Linda didn't stay long tending to my balls. Slowly, ever so slowly she licked her way to my perineum. Once there, she spent a wickedly long time tonguing that sensitive spot as well as the underside of my scrotum. Even though Denise took many breaths and pauses sucking my cock, Linda didn't stray from her appointed task deep in my groin, as she had done before.

Her hands slid along my thighs in a purposeful, teasing manner, and they didn't stop until she reached my buttocks. Her tongue started moving down and down, and ever closer, as I felt her teasing fingers crawl between my buttocks, and ever so gently, pulled them apart, given her hot tongue access. Pushing her mouth fully between my cheeks, she flicked her hot tongue rapidly across my anus.

With all our anal adventures, this was the first rim job I've ever gotten. Oh, I've given them plenty of times to Karen and the others, making them squeal and squirt with delight, but it was never reciprocated. I think maybe because of my hetero nature, I was never comfortable having it done to me, much like Karen's finger probe done so many months ago, so I never asked for it and they never volunteered. Now, that Karen, via Linda, short-circuited that nature with her quickly darting tongue, and combined with Denise's exquisite cock sucking, I was getting hooked on the technique.

Disengaging from our kiss, Karen saw my initial look of surprise, and asked with a sly smile, "Is she doing it?"

"Yes, you naughty girl."

Not saying another word, she kissed me harder this time, nearly sucking my tongue out of my mouth. I felt her arousal ratcheting even higher than before. She was turned on by Linda's rimming of me, as much as I was.

Seeing what Linda was doing, Denise was equally as turned on—or maybe that was still Karen influencing the game—because she began sucking my cock with a speed and intensity I've rarely experienced from her. She lifted herself away from my body a tad, so that she could fully use her arms and hands as leverage, and proceeded to slam her head down on my cock, rapidly pulling me in just before the point where it would cause her to gag, and holding me steady. Then pulling off me at times, to catch her breath and accumulate more saliva, she would jerk my well-lubricated cock violently, while always begging, "Come on Master, shoot your load all over me. I want you to come all over my face."

Linda ramped even higher. She may be lanky, but she was strong. Somehow, she was able to prop my hips up on her elbows, using her forearms as a kind of supporting ramp, thus lifting my ass well off the lounger so that she could really bury her face in my buttocks. With barely any obstruction—like tightly clenched cheeks—to impede her progress, she slid that wicked tongue deep into me. Pressing her face even tighter against me, she worked that tongue all around, moving it in and out, and all done as that cute, little button nose of hers rubbed and nudged the scrotum between my tightening balls.

Denise had propped herself up on her knees and an elbow, giving her even more leverage, and a better angle to force my cock further down her throat. Barely coming up for air, Denise's head, her whole body in fact, was rocking forward and back like she was a large cog or piston, and part of a greater and grander engine.

God, she loved sucking cock, and she loved sucking mine, most of all.

It was quite a feat the way she used her whole body to throw herself as far down onto me as she dare, then pulling back with a suction that could lift a bowling ball. Even 'stone cold' Linda took a moment from her rimming to watch and urge Denise on, "That's it bitch, suck that fucking cock. Suck it! I want to see Master blow his load all over that pretty face."

Linda's words inflamed Denise further, as she continually tried to force me further down her throat until her tries ended in gagging fits. Coming off me for more air each time, she always left a thick trail of saliva, heavy strands of which, always draped off her lips and chin onto my cock.

Karen had since turned around and was watching the spectacle in quiet revelry, and having the time of her life as both puppet master and muse.

They all so much wanted me to come, but I wasn't going to allow it—not yet, anyway.

Kissing the back of her neck, I commanded Karen, "Join them."

She didn't hesitate, and placing her head close to my cock, waiting for Denise to take another breath.

I slowed the tempo of the dance.

Taking turns sucking me, Karen and Denise mimicked each other, pulling me in as far as they could, holding me at that point for a moment while subtly shifting their heads, then slowly pulling back off while applying hard suction before handing me to the one waiting. Each time they pulled me back in, they advanced just a bit further down my shaft, held me in just bit longer, while running teasing fingers and fingernails on that part of my shaft that still remained outside their mouths. Each time one pulled me out, long, thick stands of their saliva remained, suspended between their lips and my cock. The other one, the receiver, before accepting me, licked greedily at the hanging strands, then kissed and licked the excess hanging from the mouth of the giver. They feasted with pure lust, on themselves and me.

For the moment, Linda had stopped her rimming to watch the two experts suck, although she continued to tease and play with my balls with her hands. When an opening presented itself, she'd dart in and take long licks and short sucks around the base on my shaft before either of my two cock sluts began their descent of my pole, anew.

"You're both sucking my cock well," I encouraged, "Too bad that I'm too big for you now. So much of my cock remains outside your loving attentions."

A challenge issued, and accepted. They pushed themselves to the limit trying to pull me in further. Still, they could only manage me a little more than halfway before the gagging would start.

I slid a thumb into each of their pussies—so warm and oh, so wet. Their little buttons where hard as pebbles, slick as wet clay, and extended well outside their protective hoods—easy marks for an experienced finger. I barely touched them with a fingertip while using a gentle, slow circling motion. It was such a subtle tease as I gently rubbed the inside of their pussies with a thumb, yet their arousal quickly climbed toward the pinnacle.

"It's three against one my cock slaves. Who will come first?"

Another challenge issued, and accepted.

The tempo shifted again, and the ladies sucked and prodded me with mouth and tongue in earnest. Linda went back down to my nether regions, flicking her tongue across my perineum, or batting it wildly across my balls, while Karen and Denise were sucking on my cock feverishly by taking a few quick sucks each, before passing me off to the other.

I thought it was cheating that they concentrated their efforts exclusively at the head rather than attend to the whole thing, but I let it go for now.

I rubbed them a little faster and a little harder—cunt and clit—pushing them even quicker to climax. At the same time, I tormented them with the rules, "You have to suck me like you were, ladies. Take me all the way in, and no hands, Denise!"

They both uttered a frustrated laugh, but did as commanded. Each took me into their mouths as deep and as fast as possible. Linda was back to rimming me, first with that flicking, quick tongue across my asshole, followed by a more thoughtful, deeper tongue fuck, inside me.

It was then that I saw Mark watching the four of us. His face tinted an ugly shade of green. Poor guy, I could only guess what he thought. Not only was my new size confusing him, he realized he wasn't king long dong, cock-of-the-walk, any longer—not by, at least, a couple or three inches. The cherry on top of the jealousy sundae was seeing his ex-wife rimming me like a thousand dollar whore, and vocalizing her pleasure in doing so.

I took pity on him, and said while pushing soothing thoughts into his ego, "Why the long face, Mark? There's nothing like three bitches in heat who love sucking cock. You ought to try it."

He quickly scanned the room, calling to the first three women who caught his eye, "Darcy, Lisa, and you, big tits with the red hair, come over here!"

They all came running, leaving their current partners behind. How could they not?

On hearing my little conversation with her ex, Linda took a break from rimming me and winked, knowingly. I winked back, making her smile.

Seeing that Linda was slacking off, Karen barked at her, "Linda, you little bitch, keep rimming Master. Quick!"

"Sorry Kare Kare...I mean Queen Mistress," 'Lolita' Linda squeaked, before returning to her duties.

Karen and Denise were both getting tired, and because of that, I felt a little drawdown in the level of their arousal. I helped them out by pumping my cock into them, matching their quick head slides, first one for a time, then the other. Soon, they didn't even bother bobbing their heads, allowing me to thrust at will into their opened mouths, not too deep, just enough to push my cockhead barely into their throats.

Linda gave up rimming because of my thrusts. Instead, she acted as monitor and coach, first guiding my cock into one waiting mouth, then shifting it over to the other waiting mouth, as I continued to pump indiscriminately into each.

Released from the strain of continual head bobbing, coupled with my rubbing fingers, their arousal climbed again, and rapidly.

'Stone cold' Linda was back again, unleashing a verbal barrage down on the two as she continued to shove my cock into one mouth, then the other, "Just look at that fat, monster cock fucking your hungry, slutty mouths. You horny bitches have all the luck, having a fat, dripping cock plunging into your warm, wet holes. Just watching it is going to make me come. Fuck those pretty faces, Master. Fuck 'em good! Yeah!" Her last, loud 'yeah,' was almost musical in tone, something one would hear at a ball game after a winning touchdown.

Linda's slutty talk transformed them all. I could feel it growing inside the two closest to me. They were no longer women with a need to love and be loved back with equal intensity. Instead, they had become mere tools to be used any way I want. Now, their whole purpose was to enact the greatest amount of pleasure they could to me. Moreover, they wanted it that way, they needed it that way, and that desire made their pussies boil. They clamped their lips around my cock harder as I thrust into them faster.

I shifted my hand around, shoving all four of my fingers, down to the first knuckles, hard into their cunts, just as Karen had done to Cecilia. They screamed with pleasure around my cock as I pumped my hands as pistons. Adding a hard thumb to their hardened clits was just icing on the cake.

Denise was the first to let go. With my cock still in her mouth, she lifted her ass high in the air while uttering muted screams the whole way up. I followed her, keeping my hand pumping inside her. Each time I drew my hand back in that pumping motion a warm fluid gushed out and ran down my arm.

Neither Karen nor Linda bothered with my cock anymore, seeing that it remained lodged in Denise's serene face. Karen continued screaming as she pushed back into my thrusting hand. One squirt of fluid after another flowed around my hand, and still she kept on screaming. It wasn't until I did that technique she loves so well—a moistened finger to her pretty, perky, pink asshole—did the screaming stop, replaced by violent spasms of her body.

Feeling their bodies relax into mine, I squeezed and patting their behinds, saying, "God, how I love making you come."

Momentarily drained of strength, they only responded with an exhausted laugh and a long, thoughtful kiss of my thigh.

Linda just stared at me with an openmouthed grin. I stared back with a smile at first, then said to her as I playfully flexed my cock, "That was just with my fingers. Care to try it with this?"

'Stone cold' Linda nodded her head slowly, but before we could start the game anew, we heard voices coming from the den.

I guess the daisy chain has finally broken.

I heard Jack ask, laughingly, and to no one in particular, "What's all the yelling about in...," stopping in midsentence when he saw my extraordinary accoutrement, he exclaimed, "Jesus Christ, Will, what the fuck happened to your dick?!"

His loud exclamation got everyone's attention, and everyone looking. A still silence filled the room, as they all stared at the four of us on the lounger, gawking mightily at the object of Jack's disbelief.

The last time I saw so many slack-jawed idiots in one place, I was at the DMV.

Pam was the first to break the silence, saying to Jack, "I told you he was built like a horse."

"Horse nothing, he's a fucking bull," Gabby blurted, as she tried to push Linda out of the way to get into the action.

"Back off, Gabby!" Karen and 'stone cold' Linda shouted in unison. Linda added an extra shove to Gabby with her shoulder, while saying, "Go sit on the couch and wait your turn like a good bitch. I'm sure Phil needs to clean your pussy some more."

Jack asked again, "What the fuck, Will?"

"Yeah, what the fuck, Will?" Carl repeated.

Seeing that there was no way around an explanation, I said, "Look, a few months ago I had a problem with my back. I went to my doctor, and he gave me a steroid shot supposedly to relieve the inflammation. This was the result."

"You've got to be kidding," Jack said, incredulously.

"Nope. It started growing right after the shot. Doctors can't explain it, and I sure don't want them to cure it."

I felt Karen squeeze my thigh at my deception.

No one said anything for a while, as they thought about my story. Finally, Darcy piped in, "What's your doctor's name, Will?"

"Yeah Will, and does he take any referrals?" Sara quickly asked.

I swear, the next time a woman tells me that size really doesn't matter to them, I'm going to laugh in her face.

I said with a smile, "Could we all just get back to the fun and games?"

As the others started forming into new groups, Denise descended back onto my cock, while Linda went back to my balls. Karen kissed Denise's cheek before sliding beneath her friend's head, and commenced tonguing and mouthing the lower parts of my shaft. All a prelude for what's to come. When suddenly...

"Goddamn it, Jack. Get that fucking camera out of my fucking face!"

"Come on Denise. This will be fun. Try to choke that monster beef bayonet of Will's down your throat, again. It could be part of a great bloopers highlight reel I make of the evening"

"Do you think you can use these pictures against me in the divorce, is that it? If so, I've got tons of my own, with you and your assorted bimbos as stars."

"Gees Louise, Denise, dial down on the paranoia. I know all about your little stash of porn, and all about the PI's you've hired over the years to take them. The way I see it, you don't have any more on me than I have on you, so relax. Right now, I'm just taking keepsakes. I'll give everyone here a copy. We can play it back and remember all the fun we had when we get too old to fuck."

Denise wasn't listening. I could tell she was close to ripping the camera out of his hand and shoving it up his ass.

Stepping in, I said quietly, yet sternly, "Now's not the time, Jack."

Jack got the hint, shrugged his shoulders, and went over to film Sara going down on Candice, while Candice went down on Rashid and Bob.

Karen slid back up, and whispered earnestly in my ear, "Is there anything you can do about that? As much as I find it a turn-on having a movie made of me sucking your cock, I don't want ten million perverts seeing me star in some pirated 'Screwtube' video. Tell him to stop."

"It is kind of kinky, isn't it? And, everyone seems to be having fun slutting it up for the camera. That's why I didn't put a stop to it, outright." She stared comically wide-eyed at me in disbelief. It made me laugh. She always made me laugh. "Look, let Jack have his fun. Let him shoot all the movies he wants. I have a strong feeling that by tomorrow there'll be nothing but a blank disk in his camera." I ended my reassurance with a mischievous wink.

She asked with astonishment, "You can do that, too? With just a thought?"

I nodded my head.

She laughed at the joke that was being played on Jack. All those juicy movies he'll work so hard to get, all for nothing—poor guy. Then an idea hit her. With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, she asked, excitedly, "Ooh, before you erase it, get us a copy of it first, if you can. Can you?"

"I don't know, we'll see."

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" she said, clapping her hands like an eight year old on Christmas morning, "Hey, let's get him back over here. He can film you giving the three of us a facial."

"You are such a slutty mistress Queen, but I've other plans for now. I think it's time we pull Linda fully into the harem, and make her one of our full-fledged cock slaves."

The most delectable, devilish smirk past across her face. Taking her by the hand, I sat on the ottoman right in front of Linda, who was still kneeling on the floor. Karen ran her fingers through Linda's hair before sitting on my thigh with one leg draped across my lap, behind my cock. It was the same position that we had assumed with Denise after their moonlight walk through the backyard.

Denise came along on the other side of me, and sizing up the situation, said musically, like in a childhood rhyme, "I know what's going to happen. Pity there's no blindfold handy. Should I get one?"

I kissed her sweetly for her thoughtfulness, "I don't think that's important. Care to join us? I've another thigh you can sit on."

"No thanks, it'll be too crowded. Besides, I just want to watch for a while."

Linda was looking up at Karen. The 'Lolita' persona was back, as she asked, "Kare Kare Queen Mistress, why are you staring at me that way?"

Karen laughed brightly before answering, "I'm sorry Linda. I was just thinking that if you only knew what's going to happen now, you would have ditched Mark and the kids long ago, just so you could keep fucking Master. However, first things first, you told me earlier that you like eating pussy. I want you to show me."

Karen leaned back slightly, which naturally pushed her hips forward. Her clit and inner labia stood out well away from her smooth, hairless groin. Linda brought her tongue to bear at the easy target.

"Gently, gently sweetheart, just use the tip of your tongue. Just a flick of that quick tongue of yours is all I want."

Linda obeyed, barely touching Karen's exposed clit with her tongue, she flicked at it rapidly.

"Lower now, sweetheart," Karen commanded, her breath coming as shallow pants, "Take that quick tongue down slowly."

Linda lowered herself, millimeter by millimeter, and continued her rapid tongue flicks across Karen's swollen labia. When she got halfway between Karen's clit and her opening, Linda put her hands up on Karen's thighs and slid them inward until they formed a ring outlining Karen's pussy. She pulled her hands apart gently, spreading Karen's pussy wide so that neither labium touched the other. Putting that wicked, flicking tongue in the middle of the groove, she continued to take it lower. When Linda's tongue reached her opening, I watched as Karen's eyes closed in ecstasy.

dresbach
dresbach
390 Followers
1...34567...10