Beetlesmith's Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

Satisfied, Linda stood back from Raven, while gesturing to Karen that it was her turn.

Raven, her head and upper chest covered by a heavy coating of Linda's ejaculate, began to protest in earnest at her treatment—her complaints were only met with laughter from the two women.

Karen assumed the same squatting stance as Linda, allowing the tied down, chubby bitch to further work off her transgressions.

Linda didn't appear drunk anymore as she squatted down behind Karen, giving her support while playing with Karen's breasts. Karen responded by reaching back and wrapping her arms about Linda's neck. Leaning back into her friend, she forced her pussy further into Raven's face.

Every so often, Linda would reach around Karen, take Raven by the hair, and pull her even harder into Karen. After thoroughly smearing her face with Karen's arousal, Linda would pull Raven's head back and yell some more at the younger woman, before releasing her, so she could return to fondling Karen's breasts.

It went on like this for a few minutes more, and as I continued to watch Linda's behavior and mannerisms when she was berating Raven, I got the impression she was acting somewhat robotically, as if the things she was doing were programmed. I assumed that Karen was directing her, and pushing Linda with her mind.

My assumptions were confirmed as I watched Linda, without any verbal command from Karen that I could see, wet two of her fingers, then slide them under Karen's bottom and into her asshole—that technique Karen loves so well. Almost immediately, Karen's body shook violently while three quick and heavy pulses of her arousal drenched Raven.

By now, the poor girl must be waterlogged and pruney.

Before standing, Karen paid Raven an even bigger insult by patting her on the head for a job well done, as if she were a favored pet.

Just when I thought they were through tormenting Raven, I saw Jack come into the room with a small cadre of fuck bunnies, Pam and Holly, in tow.

He slid up to Karen and Linda, and both talked with him in earnest. Pam slid in next to Jack. Holly stayed behind the group and out of sight of Raven—still guilty about running off with the 'Crypt Keeper' and leaving her to the mercy of the women, I guess.

Linda was saying something to Jack while pointing down at Raven. It was then I noticed Jack had a digital camera in his hand, one of those fancy ones with gobs of memory for taking movies.

What an asshole. Not satisfied with my invitation to fuck everything in sight, he has to film it, as well.

Jack proceeded to hand the camera to Pam, before lowering himself so that his stiff cock was level with Raven's mouth.

Pam filmed, as Linda slowly stroked Jack off. Linda commanded Raven to her stick out her tongue and lick Jack's cock. Jack never ventured to stick his whole cock into the captive's mouth—I guess he thought it wasn't safe yet, given Raven's still, onerous disposition.

Smart boy.

Linda jerked a heavy load across Raven's face. Taking deliberate aim with Jack's cock, she hit almost everything except Raven's opened mouth.

Tired for the moment of poor Raven's torment, the group split up. Jack and his cadre went off to find more 'voluntary' fields to sow—they'll probably find the daisy chain—while Karen and Linda tried to make their way back to me.

They had to step around Lisa and Darcy, who were on the floor doing the sixty-nine—Carl and Bob must have found the daisy, because they weren't in the room—but Rashid was alternating between fucking Lisa's pussy and Darcy's mouth. He wrapped an arm around Karen and Linda's thigh as they passed, then slid a hand up each leg, cupping their pussies—I guess he wanted a couple more fuck-mates for his little group. Karen kissed him a polite, 'no thank you' on the forehead, and pulled Linda away. Both were still laughing about the situation as they neared.

I asked Karen, as she slid in next to me, "It looked like you two were having fun. How's Raven?"

"Still a cunt," she paused for a moment's thought before continuing, "Remember how Cecilia looked when we did it to her, all sweaty and shaky, mumbling incoherently, with her pussy dripping like a wet sponge? Well, I think Raven looks worse...or better, depending on your perspective. Anyway, she still has a smart mouth, so that pussy of hers is in for a long, agonizing wait 'til blast off."

"Well that cunt's pussy can burst into flame for all I care," Linda said, this time sounding sober as she climbed onto my lap.

"If you keep her tied up all night, it probably will," I said, laughingly.

Then in a flash, Linda's personality flipped over into 'drunken' Linda, "Karrie Kare, when can I see Robby-cock? You promised."

She'd be like this for the whole night, flipping at various intervals between a 'stone cold sober' Linda—the one with the personal vendetta against Raven—into what I call her 'Lolita' Linda personality—the slightly inebriated, oversexed teenager. It was as if she were 'Sybil' on steroids, with two personalities seemingly competing for domination over her, but neither winning absolute control.

Karen kissed the 'Lolita' persona, and said, "I know baby, but what did Queen Mistress say? You have to ask Master."

A mischievous smile brightened Linda's face as she slid down along my body. Undoing my robe, she found the large lump in my shorts and began kissing and mouthing my cock through my boxers. After a short while, she asked, "Please Master, can Robby-cock come out and play? Pretty please!"

"I don't know Linda," I teased, "I've heard people say you're not that enthusiastic in bed. Why should I waste Robo-cock on someone who won't give it the loving attention it deserves?"

She snapped her head up, crying, "Who told you that? Didhe tell you that, the meanie. Mark's always been a meanie to me. Karrie Kare Queen Mistress, tell Master I love Robby-cock. Tell Master I want to kiss Robby-cock and to suck Robby-cock. I want Robby-cock to snuggle my warm, pink pussy 'til I quake and faint. Please tell Master, or I'll die."

Karen rested her head on my shoulder—her way of getting comfortable for the upcoming performance—and said, "Maybe you should just show Master how much you love him."

With that same ravenous light in her eyes that I'd seen in the others' lately, Linda uttered small, animalistic grunts as she tugged at my shorts. I let her struggle a bit by keeping my ass firmly planted to the lounger. When her tugging was the most intense, I lifted my hips. The sudden release caught Linda off guard, as she tumbled backwards off the lounger, off the ottoman and onto the floor, taking my underwear with her.

As she returned to the lounger, she began to scold me with a drunken giggle, "Master's such a meanie trickster..." She stopped in midsentence when she saw my cock.

Linda stared at my groin for a deliciously long time. Breaking out in a fine sweat, she panted rapidly, while continually licking her parched lips—unsure whether she should dive right in, or first make sure it wasn't dangerous. Finally, 'stone cold' Linda, blurted, "Jesus, it's bigger than Mark's. She stared at it some more, then swallowing, said softly, "Fucking way bigger than Marks's."

Karen said with a laugh, "Careful Linda, it can sense fear." Then she whispered in my ear, "Remember what I said about this in the bedroom?"

I joked, "Remember what I said about hot grannies and dentures? You can be replaced. Besides, where there's a will there's a way. Let's see how much will Linda has."

Still flaccid, Linda tentatively, almost cautiously, took a gentle hold of my cock along mid-shaft, and lifted it off my stomach to take a closer look.

Even Karen had gasped when Linda finally removed my underwear. My cock had noticeably grown another inch or so in both length and girth since that Wednesday when we made love.

"If you keep gawking at it like that," Karen said to her, sternly, "Master will start to believe the rumors about you are true."

Linda opened her mouth wide with the intention of swallowing as much of my soft cock as she could. I gave her a helping hand, though, and following my mental direction, she lowered herself down and started tonguing my balls.

Karen gave my arm a little squeeze of recognition of my silent command, then said to Linda, "Very good dear. Master always likes us to start low and slow."

"Thank you, Queen Mistress."

"And you're doing it so well. Master's cock is already starting to stiffen."

Linda uttered one more, 'thank you,' before drawing both my balls into her mouth.

She tongued on my balls sweetly, gently lapping first one, then the other, then rolling them both off her cheeks as she slathered them with copious amounts of saliva. To further these ends, she would let them fall out of her mouth for a moment, then let several, large spit bombs drop onto them, before sucking them back in again. At the same time, her fingers danced along the underside of my shaft as it lay across my stomach. Her eyes never left my cock, as she greedily watched it slowly stiffen and grow.

Once it started to lift completely off my body, Linda began taking long, wet, kissing bites as she worked her mouth up my shaft. At the same time, she slowly stroked my shaft with one hand as she continued cupping and kneading my balls with her other hand. She released a couple more spit bombs, one to my balls again, smearing it around with her fingers, and another along my shaft. She watched that one dribble slowly down along my cock for a moment, a smile plastered across her face, before lapping it up with her tongue and going back to her slow, wet, kissing bites.

Karen fanned herself in a pseudo-pretend way, and said to Linda, "This is making me so hot, baby. You really do like pleasing cock. Mark is such a liar. Isn't he Master?"

"A terrible liar."

Linda giggled at our compliments, "Thank you, Master. Is he watching?"

So, that's the game she wants to play. This is going to be fun.

At the moment, Mark had his back turn toward us. Gabby and Candice were up on their knees, side by side. Their asses were in the air and their heads buried deep in the couch. They were moaning wildly as Mark alternated between slam-fucking one pussy, then the other, and then back again. Sadly, Phil watched it all, intently, and with a hard-on near bursting. He seemed happy, though. Soon, two pussies would need cleaning.

Turning back to Linda, I said, "Not yet sweetheart, but soon."

When she got me about half-erect, Linda shifted up to my cockhead, and rapidly flicked her tongue all along the bulbous gland where it joined the shaft. Interspersed with her tongue flicking, she'd take slower glides along the head, pursing her lips just enough to cover a part of the head while sucking and licking hard. Once she had the right suction, she'd pull me away quickly, causing a popping sound. Besides giving me wonderfully tingling sensations that ran down, deep into my balls, the technique always made her giggle—'Lolita' was back.

I pushed her a bit with my mind, keeping her focused on her current endeavors lest she change them—I just couldn't get enough of her trip-hammer tongue flick following her cute, little suction pop.

Just as things were moving smoothly, and I was nearing full hardness, Linda stopped for a moment, panting wide-eyed. It was a strange look, almost one of confusion. I guessed that Karen must also be pushing thoughts into her, along with me, and our simultaneous, mental commands were clashing in her mind. After I saw Linda's reaction, I stopped my direction, allowing Karen to have the reins—and her fun—while resigning myself to enjoy her play.

Karen showered her with compliments, "Oh Linda, I've never seen Master harder or bigger, well done. Now I think it's time you tasted all of him."

Under Karen's direction, Linda dropped another series of spit bombs, each landing on the tip of my cock. With both hands, she spread her natural lubricant all around and down my shaft. Spitting again, she repeated the smearing until my cock noticeably glistened from a thick coating of saliva. Then taking a moment to wet her lips, Linda attempted to slip me into her mouth.

It was then that Denise came alongside the lounger, "This looks interesting, mind if I stay and watch?"

Karen said, excitedly, "Denise! Where have you been?"

"Having oodles of fun in a yummy daisy chain," she answered, and slipping in on the other side of me, opposite Karen, "It was getting so big we had to move to your den."

"Really! I didn't see anyone going into the den."

"It's no wonder," she said laughingly, then training her eyes down at Linda, who was inching my cock further into her mouth while slowly stroking my shaft, she observed, "Preoccupied by something else, I guess."

"Are all the little daisies breaking up then?" I asked.

"No, Jack showed up," she said with distaste, "So I left to find you guys."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have invited him."

"I understand. It's good politics, so don't be. He can be very generous with those he likes. Besides, I'm going to have to get used to seeing more of him when I meet him and his lawyers. Funny thing is, as we go through the divorce, I'll probably see more of him now than I've seen of him in years at any one time. Gag me."

After that, all three of us went quiet for a time, settling in to watch Linda.

By now, Linda had the head and little beyond in her mouth, and that's about as far as she could hope given her position. She continued her slow stroking of my shaft, and adding a slow head bob to go along with it. Small trickles of saliva escaped from the corners of her mouth, becoming welcome lubricant to her warm hands. Lifting her head momentarily to catch a breath, a large river of saliva flowed out, and cascaded down my cock. She worked it around, slathering it generously with that stroking hand, and applying more to my balls with the other. Latching her mouth back onto my cock, I could feel her tongue rolling around lustfully across my cockhead. As my balls tightened in her other hand, I felt her finger shift below my balls to massage my perineum.

Oh, I was in heaven now. I knew the ball squeezing and pulling, combined with the perineum rub was all Karen's doing—such a wonderfully devious slut. It wouldn't be long before Linda got the 'idea' in her head to slip that wicked, little finger into my asshole—heaven, indeed.

I was debating whether to let it happen, knowing it would be too difficult to resist coming because of it. I didn't want to come just yet. Fortunately, Denise unwittingly changed the game.

"You know Will, I wasn't going to say anything at the motel, but I just can't let it go. What in the hell is going on with your cock?"

Between the last time we played together, and that night in the motel when the five of us tormented her, it had been almost five weeks since Denise saw my dick. I remember the look she gave when she saw my new size for the first time—priceless.

"It makes you sweat and wet just looking at it, doesn't it?"

She waited for an answer that wouldn't come. Finally, she said, with just a hint of frustration, "You're not going to tell me, are you? You are a devilish man."

I kissed her deeply, tasting another woman's arousal on her lips. There was the subtle hint of jasmine mingled with the arousal—Jackie, of course.

"I think you've had enough of the Sapphic, for now. It's time I watch you enjoy the phallic, and show Linda what you can do."

She laughed nervously, "It's been a while, and I've never done it with something this large. Oh well, it should be fun trying."

Shifting around, she put her head down by my cock.

Karen whispered, "You snot. Master spoiling my fun like that."

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply in response. Pushing a myriad of erotic images into her, she pressed her lips harder into me while sucking greedily on my tongue. Her arousal climbed rapidly, taking her mind off her own slow torment of me.

I felt Denise's hands join Linda's, as both ran teasing fingers along my shaft. Linda uttered another of her Lolita giggles when she saw my cock twitch and jump at their attention.

Denise said slyly, "Linda, have you heard Will come yet? He makes the most adorable, little grunt-groan noises, sounding just like a little bear cub snacking on blueberries."

"I don't do that," I said, completely surprised by this revelation.

"Oh, yes you do!" Karen and Denise said in unison, then laughing at my lack of self-awareness.

On her first attempt, Denise slid me in a little past where Linda had stopped. She held me there, as she shifted her tongue about and slathering more saliva around my tool. Linda went back to my balls, kissing, licking and mouthing them, but not fully enveloping them with her mouth. Now that Karen put the 'bug' in her head, her finger continued to massage my perineum, although she didn't venture any farther 'south.'

Denise released me for a moment, leaving a nice, slick coating of saliva behind. Linda jumped back on my cock, and resumed her tongue flicking and slow stroking. Denise joined in the tongue flicking for a moment, before slipping me into her warm, wet mouth and descending down my shaft again.

Linda went back to my balls. This time she wrapped her fingers around the top of my sack, forcing my two, small 'plums' tight against my scrotum. There, she began a little mouth dance on each testicle, a little lick, a little suck, and ending with a gentle teeth scrape and finger rub, before repeating the dance on the other 'plum.' Whenever Denise came up for air, Linda was quick to replace Denise's mouth with her own on my cock. This time she tried to mimic what Denise had done by pulling me in further. I felt the sudden flood of her saliva as choking fits took hold of her.

When she gave me back to Denise, 'stone cold' Linda asked, "How can you put Will...Master's monster cock so far in and not choke?"

"Let me watch you lick Master, and I'll tell you."

Even Denise was calling me Master, now. More of Karen's doing.

Denise held me a bit forward as Linda darted her tongue around my cockhead.

Denise sighed as she watched Linda's quick tongue-lashing of my member, and then said, with a tinge of envy, "I wish I had such a quick tongue." Becoming tutorial in manner, Denise continued, "You either have to be where I am, or in a spot where you're not bending your neck too far forward. When you're in front of him, you need to pull him toward you a bit. It gives you a better angle. Now, bring your whole head higher so that you're looking directly down on him. That's right, keep flicking that tongue. Now, open wide and lower yourself...that's it...lower. Good girl...oops..."

Linda was choking again, but this time she got well below her previous mark, and close to where Denise had me.

"You did good," Denise said, consolingly, "You just need a bit more practice, and a bit more patience. Don't try swallowing him too rapidly or you'll trip the gag reflex. Try again."

Linda had me close to a third of the way in with no gagging. I could even feel good suction and no teeth.

"Excellent! Now slowly slide your head up and down. Go almost all the way up to where you feel the head touching your lips, then flick that quick tongue of yours for a moment. Don't dally too long at the top. You want to go up and down as if it were one, continuous, motion. And when you come down, try and inch him in a little further each time."

Linda was certainly getting the hang of it, and even more so. Besides sucking me in near to Denise's mark, she continued to pull on my balls while massaging my perineum—quite the multitasker.

"Okay Linda, my turn," Denise said, cheerfully.

As Linda pulled off and handed me over to Denise, she took a large gulp of air, and went back down to mouth my balls, again.

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers