Beetlesmith's Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark slumped back into the couch, temporarily sated. Sara came off his cock quickly, and holding her head higher, panted heavily as she took in large drafts of air.

The vision of Sara, kneeling, panting, cum hanging precariously off her olive face was even too much for Karen to endure. With an intense light in her eyes, Karen took a break from her preparations to kiss Sara's sweet mouth, forcing her tongue deep inside to taste the bitter along with the sweet; and still more taste of the bitter, as she kissed and licked Mark's dripping leftovers from Sara's chin.

When she had cleaned Sara thoroughly, she said softly, "Tame the other cock, and I'll call you Mistress." With that, Karen helped Sara shift over to me, laying her chin on my knee, before going back to preparing Sara's ass for my anal invasion.

**********

Sara slid forward until her nose touched the base of my cock. She paused for a long moment at that point, panting, before beginning her ascent up my massive pole.

As she slowly crawled up my cock, taking gentle licks and sucks along the way, and feeling the immensity of it, she kept softly chanting with a tremble in her voice, "Oh my...oh no," over and over. It wasn't so much out of awe, although I did feel some of that emotion coming from her, it was mostly fear making her voice tremble. By now, she had guessed what was going to happen to her. She knew her Mistress' wish, that she should take Mark and I at the same time, and it frightened her—terrified her, in fact.

I put a soothing hand on her cheek while temporarily pushing the makeshift blindfold off her eyes so that she could face her fear. She stared at it, wide-eyed, for a moment. She and Mark had me in such a state of arousal, having watched them play, that my cock was almost overly hard with blood pumping forcefully through it. As such, it pulsated lewdly, inches from her nose. I could feel her arousal and fear rapidly climbing together inside of her. Which would win the race to the top was still a matter of doubt. At any moment, she could either squirt in climax or scream in terror. She swallowed hard, trying to get control of both emotions.

I smiled at her. She caught the twinkle in my eye and smiled back, feeling a bit more at ease. Taking her head in both of my hands, I pulled her closer to me, and said as a whisper, "You don't have to worry. Your Mistress knows what she's doing. She won't let any harm come to you."

I kissed those pouty lips, tasting subtly of cinnamon and clove, and her breath was sweet like wine. Pushing calming, blissful feelings into her while tamping down her fear, she fell further into the kiss, sucking greedily on my offered tongue.

Slipping the blindfold back over her eyes, I sat back, saying, "Now, suck on my cock the way you just sucked on my tongue."

This time she didn't hesitate. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she pulled my cockhead in a little past her lips while flicking her tongue all around it.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she pulled me in a bit further. I could tell from her breathing she was loving the feel and taste of my cock in her mouth, as she used that same, subtle head bob she had used on Mark so effectively.

Looking over at Karen, I saw that she had greased her hand and was already sliding and rotating four fingers into Sara's rump. It looked like she almost had Sara prepared.

I was about to ask Karen specifically about her progress, when I heard Jack say, under his breath, "Jesus Christ." He had taken a break from molesting the other women and had sat on the couch near me, undetected. His camera was pointed at Sara as she mouthed my cock. "Jesus Christ," he said again, but louder, "Looking at it up close and with something for scale...I mean you're dick is bigger than her head. How in the hell can she fit it into her mouth, let alone her ass?"

I laughed, but before I could say anything, Karen added her two cents, "Careful Jack, don't get too close, it can sense fear."

Jack laughed, "I bet, and I bet you're shitting bricks when Will demands you take it up your gorgeous ass."

"I can't lie. It's a bit daunting at first, but we make it fit, and when it's in, holy god, mother of fuck, it's the ass fucking ride of my life."

She was lying. We hadn't done anal for quite a while. In fact, I hadn't done anal with anyone for at least two weeks, and that was when my cock was only twelve inches and not nearly as thick. I let her deception go, however.

Karen continued talking to Jack, "You should try it sometime, feels incredible compared to a strap-on."

It was Karen taunting Jack specifically about what Denise did to him last time, as well as her pushing the bisexual angle again in her own, subtle way. Fortunately, it was only a verbal taunt without any mental prodding. Jack only laughed heartily at the challenge, while saying, "Not even on a dare, sweet cheeks, but I'd love to film you as you try."

I gave Karen a stern eye to stop with the man on man talk. She understood my look, running two pinched fingers across her mouth as if she were zippering it closed, then laughed at her own cheekiness.

Just when I had Sara calmed down, all the banter between Jack and Karen about my size, and what Karen expected of her, was making her nervous again.

It was then I caught sight of Sara's husband, Rashid, out of the corner of my eye.

Karen had really done a number on the other men with her command for compliance, which, at the moment, was most exemplified by him. He was standing off to the side and at a distance. Unlike the other men, who were busy thrusting their hard members into the faces of the kneeling women, Rashid was watching his wife intensely. There was a rabid light of lust in his eyes as he stroked himself fervently, staring at Sara as she tried to force my cock further into her mouth.

I said softly to her so that Rashid couldn't hear, "Rashid is watching you take me and he's stroking his cock like there's no tomorrow. I've never seen a man so full of want and desire for a woman, as he does for you right now. Each time you slide me further in, his cock gets that much harder, and he strokes himself that much faster. How does it feel to be the object of pure lust?"

Karen winked knowingly at my words, while Sara moaned, loudly. Just knowing that her husband was turned on by what she was doing, pushed her arousal even higher and calmed her nerves. She wanted to give him an even better show. Shifting her head about, this way and that as if she were wedging a large cork into too small a bottle, she inched me in a little further.

I gave Rashid a show of my own. Gripping either side of Sara's head, I held her still as I slowly pumped my cock, fucking her mouth as if I were fucking her cunt.

Sara's excitement shot higher at my treatment. At this rate, she's going to come before Mark and I even enter her.

I pushed her off my cock while tamping down her arousal. Sara's sudden release sent a river of saliva cascading down my shaft.

God, what a sight it was. Sara hovered over my cockhead with opened mouth, allowing the last drop of fluid to drain from her. Even Jack groaned as if he were about to come, seeing large, thick globs of saliva coating my shaft as it flowed from her mouth.

"I know you desire to pull me completely in and it frustrates you terribly that you can't. Don't be, cock slave, your mouth feels exquisite just with what you're doing."

Even with me tamping down her excitement, on hearing me call her 'cock slave,' her arousal shot up rapidly to near the tipping point. It took me by such surprise at how quick she climbed, that I almost didn't catch her in time to stop her from coming.

After tamping down her arousal once again, I thought it best to get the show on the road. Karen was trying to slip in a thumb into Sara, along with her four fingers, when I told her, "That looks good enough, don't you think, my mistress Queen? You do any more preparing, and she's going to pop even before I enter her."

She smile at me, and said sweetly, "Anything you say, Sir." Turning to the rest of the group, she said, loudly, "Carl, Bob, it's time to help me with the slut again."

Both of the men were pounding into Holly and Cecilia's mouth, but they stopped in mid-thrust, and quickly made their way over to us when they heard Karen.

Just as they were about to lift Sara onto Mark, Jack said, "Before you do that, turn her around. Have her face ahead and away from the bulls."

Karen asked, "Jack, what are you doing."

"You'll see," Jack chuckled.

He whispered something in Sara's ear, then positioned her upright on her knees between Mark and I. Then he said, "Guys, if you could position yourselves so that those 'pythons' are right up against her cheeks. Great!" Jack then set the camera up in front of us and began recording.

From Jack's vantage, it must have been an impressive sight, a blindfolded Sara on her knees, her face and head flanked and nearly dwarfed by our massive tools.

As he's recording, Jack says to Sara, "Okay honey, say the lines I told you."

Sara, piqued with arousal, said her lines, breathlessly, "My name isn't important. I'm just a horny, naughty slut. A total slut for big cock and my Mistress commands me to fuck these two, huge cocks at the same time." She added her own personal touch and gave our cocks a quick, little peck with her lips, in turn.

Jack said to Karen, "I'll do this for each of them, kind of an introduction to their big moment."

Karen nodded her head, approvingly, and said, "Nice touch."

The moment had finally arrived for Sara, as Carl and Bob lifted her onto Mark's lap. They positioned her so that she faced Mark, her legs straddling his hips.

Karen put her lips close to Sara's ear, "Nervous, my little cock slave?"

Sara nodded her head slightly.

"Are you aroused?"

A more vigorous head nod.

"Of course you are, my little cock slave. Remember to thank Mistress when it's over."

Karen reached under her and held Mark's cock steady as Sara lowered herself onto him. He slid into her easily, and she emitted a long, low moan of pleasure as she sat fully onto his thighs.

As Mark teasingly ground his cock within her, making Sara squeal in delight, Karen greased up my cock thoroughly, and then whispered, "Remember, Sir, cock slaves."

It was a bit awkward for me at first, getting myself in a comfortable position to enter her. I had to tell Mark and Sara to slide further forward on the edge of the couch, and have Sara lean far forward so that she was lying on Mark.

Even that small shifting of their bodies almost made Sara come.

Given Sara's obvious state of arousal, there really wasn't any reason to use my mind pushing her to climax, but Karen wanted cock slaves, so I would play with her for a bit.

Once they were situated, leaning away from me, I found it easy to hit the target. Sara's asshole was so well worked over by Karen, her whole entryway was shaped kind of like a funnel. Once I placed my cock between her cheeks, it naturally slid into her hole without any additional poking or prodding.

Her over-excited nature became even more apparent for me when I just touched the tip of my cock to her well-greased asshole. I could feel her arousal boiling just at the precipice of climax, and if I had continued to push into her, even just a little bit, she would have.

I quickly tamped down her arousal again, as I slowly entered her.

I slid into her easy enough, although it was tight. Not so much from Sara having a tight sphincter—Karen had done a good job loosening it—the tight feel came from having to push Mark's massive cock out of the way as I slid in. I think that caused Sara the most trouble. She groaned softly at times when I forced Mark's cock hard into the dorsal wall of her pussy. I knew they weren't groans of pleasure, because each time I heard her wince, I felt her arousal slacken a tad.

It was such an odd feeling for me when I pushed fully inside her ass. This was the first cunt-ass double I'd done with another man—all my other times had been with Karen, or one of the other ladies, wearing a strap-on—and it was a strange sensation, at first. Strangely erotic, actually, feeling Mark's testicles pressed against mine when we were both fully inside her. I also don't mind telling you how strangely erotic it was feeling Mark's over-aroused cock pulsating through the thin wall of tissue that separated us, as, I'm sure, mine was pulsating against his.

We both alternated sliding in and out of our respective holes, taking short strokes at first. When Mark pushed in, I pulled back in similar fashion, and vice versa.

Having become adjusted with both of us inside, Sara was beside herself with pleasure. With her hands tied behind her back and pressing against me, I could feel her fingers working around, as she almost absentmindedly scrapped her nails against my stomach every time intense, blissful sensations took hold of her.

From my abdomen, I felt her trying to reach her hands lower. At first I wasn't sure why, but when she touched my pubis bone, I knew she wanted to feel my cock sliding in and out of her ass. Yet, she just couldn't reach it given her position. Determined to touch my cock, Sara pushed back into me hard so that she sat in a more upright position. Then she arched her back further, which naturally dropped her shoulders just enough so that she could finally reach my cock.

When I felt her fingers dancing all around my shaft, I began taking longer strokes, giving her the opportunity to feel fully my cock as it slid within her. She gasped, and moaned loud and incessantly, as she encircled my shaft with her fingers, feeling my thick rod sliding through them and on into her ass. I don't think even she could believe it was being done to her. I felt her spread her buttocks further apart, and run probing fingers through the deep cleft of her ass.

Sara continued her probing fingers further down, slipping a hand under my shaft, and between Mark and I. She gasped again, and her moaning ramped higher and louder as she slid her hand along our thrusting cocks, exploring us—I guess feeling is believing. When she pressed the forward finger hard against her perineum, and could really feel both our thick rods moving in and out of her wet holes, she let out a guttural yell of shock and pleasure, and almost came again.

Mark, feeling her fingers probing his cock and hearing her abrupt shriek, ramped up his own thrusting to match her cries of pleasure.

Sweat was pouring profusely off Mark's face, and what with my weight and Sara's bearing down on him, he was having a hell of a time trying to maintain his hard thrusting. I took pity on him, and seating myself fully in Sara's ass, I stopped my own pumping. Then gripping Sara firmly about her waist, I lifted both of us a little bit off Mark. Free of our most of our weight, Mark really took to slamming up into Sara.

It was almost frightening, feeling Mark's cock pounding up into Sara's cunt. Each time he rammed into her, his erection pushed my own, and wildly slamming me against her inner anal walls. I almost thought this would hurt Sara, but when I felt her arousal scream to the top, I knew she felt nothing but intense, unrestrained ecstasy.

I held her arousal at that point above her climax, just as I had done to Linda earlier, forcing it to stay at a maddening, rolling boil without any release.

She was shrieking now, loudly and endlessly, and occasionally interjected short phrases of passion that I couldn't understand. I guessed she was screaming in Persian.

Karen finally made her presence known. Saying loudly, so she could be heard over Sara's endless screams of pleasure and foreign chatter, "Do you have something to say?"

At first, she answered Karen in Persian, but quickly realized her error, and began wailing in English, "Thank you, Mistress! Oh, thank you Mistress! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She continued to belt it all out between her rough, hard pants and long protracted wails, and she kept screaming, 'thank you' with ever-increasing speed and volume. When her repeated wails became a high-pitch wheeze, I renewed pumping my cock into her ass.

At that point, Karen asked if she was a cock slave, and Sara screamed, "Yes!" over and over, and up until I gave her release.

She ripped away from my grip as her body slammed hard into Mark's chest. With her body in endless spasm to match her endless shrieking, Mark and I continued to pump into her, but slower now, taking longer, slower thrusts. Ejaculate gushed from each orifice, even from her ass, although it was thicker and whiter than the clear fluid from her pussy. I had made Karen's ass cumin the past. It was rare, but it did happen on occasion, but never with the volume and intensity Sara exhibited.

I removed myself when Sara stopped wailing. She slipped off Mark and onto the floor, and lay on her side, a quivering mass of sated flesh. Karen knelt close to her ear, giggled, and said, "Your welcome."

Karen removed Sara's blindfold and untied her hands, then stood her up. Sara's legs were still wobbly, and she leaned heavily against Karen, as Karen kissed her sweetly on the mouth. When she thought Sara could walk without falling down, she said, "Go to the kitchen and bring back a large bowl filled with warm water, soap, and a washcloth. I want you to clean Master and Mark's cocks for the next cock slave. After you've cleaned them, you can go back and play with the others, but you're not to tell them what happened. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Queen Mistress," Sara said demurely, as she left for the kitchen. Rashid followed her. It would take a while before Sara returned with the items.

Karen rubbed up against me, saying, "Thank you again, for this. Any preference at who should go next?"

Looking over the woman, I noticed Raven was deep into the 'elixir shakes,' far worse than the others. After spending so much time tied to the lounger, this additional wait was beginning to drive her insane. I took pity on her, "Let's do Raven next before she strokes."

After Karen went to get Raven, I switched places with Mark. Given how much he had to work with Sara, I thought it best that I should sit on the couch, letting him have free, unobstructed thrusting range into the rest of the women's pussies.

The whole encounter with Sara, from when she was brought over to when she slid to the floor, lasted about ten minutes. Toward the end, as we had a little more practice with the others, we were able to shave a couple minutes off that time. As for the other ladies, Karen and I followed the same routine we used for Sara—Karen preparing, me playing. The results were ear-piercingly the same with each, with only minor variations.

One of those variations was Pam, who I don't think was too keen on cunt-ass double penetration. I repeatedly had to imbue her mind with extra drafts of bliss and euphoria through the whole endeavor. In the end, however—as she took me hard in her end—she came around to the act, coming as loudly, and with as much pleasurable intensity as the others.

Linda was also different, and interesting. The minute Mark knew she was next, he asked if he could take the ass this time. All I kept thinking was, Mark and Linda, together again—the revenge fuck of the century.

I didn't do much actual fucking myself, letting Mark slam into Linda's ass with complete abandon, as I sat passively, with my cock seated fully in her twat. Linda gave back to Mark as good as she got, verbally anyway, telling him, now that she had a guy who could really use his large equipment, she didn't care about the divorce any longer. This only made Mark fuck her ass harder. I assuaged Mark's ego, and kept Linda stewing well above red limit for an awfully long time, far longer than I held anyone. She nearly passed out twice from the endeavor, and when I finally gave her release, no one that evening came harder, louder, or longer. Of course, Mark got the lion's share of the credit and all of the glory, but I didn't mind. It was enough seeing Linda melt onto the floor when it was over.