Beth's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... but no... I don't think so. It'll just get in the way... and it's not like you haven't seen mine, is it?"

This time Beth did turn around, sitting up on the sun lounger, clasping her bikini top tight against her breasts. She looked up at her mother.

"What do you mean?" Beth asked, surprised by the nonchalant nature of Angela's question.

"Do I need to show you again?" Angela responded, reaching around towards the back of her own top.

"No... no... I'm... I'm sorry, Mum."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for..." Beth paused. What was she sorry for? Was it for being there, for seeing her mother naked? Was it for watching, for not leaving at once? Was it for getting caught, yet praying she hadn't been seen? Or... was she sorry for enjoying what she had seen that night? Beth didn't know how to respond to the question. Her head told her to say sorry, but her heart told her different.

"Don't be sorry, Beth. It was a surprise to see you standing there, but I'm not upset with you."

"You're not?"

Angela moved up alongside her daughter and wrapped an arm around Beth's shoulders.

"Why should I be upset? I have a beautiful young woman as a daughter, and it wasn't your fault that we left the bedroom door open, was it? Now, shall we forget all about it? Unless that is... well... unless you have something to tell me?"

"Errm... no... nothing."

"Well, my beautiful young daughter," Angela continued, pulling Beth close into her body, "if you change your mind, I'll always be ready to listen. Now, shall I leave you to do your own front?"

There was a pause whilst Beth considered her next move. Why was her mother being so understanding? Beth had been a voyeur at their bedroom door, watching her parents making love in front of her very eyes. She should have been chastised, grounded, punished, or something of that ilk, yet here was her mother being so calm and collected about the whole event. Beth started asking questions of herself again, pondering, wondering... did she have something she wanted to get off her chest?

Beth could feel her heart pound inside. It felt uncomfortable. She felt embarrassed but, slowly, Beth moved her hands away from her breasts. The dusky pink bikini top fell down her arms, revealing her perfectly shaped, plump yet firm mounds, each topped off with a small dark aureole and hard nipple. Beth had nothing to hide from her mother--Angela had seen her growing up--yet now in adulthood it seemed like... well... it seemed like she was revealing herself for the very first time.

"As I said," Angela responded, "I have been blessed with the most beautiful daughter. Now, shall we apply some sun cream. You don't want to get burnt, do you?"

"Yes, Mum," Beth responded as she lied back on the sun lounger.

Angela was quicker this time. She had done enough teasing for today and didn't want to push it too far. She suspected that there was something Beth would want to tell her, but all in her own time.

Beth gasped as her mother squirted more cream across her young body. Once more she relaxed again as she felt Angela's hands working the cream into her soft skin, up her legs, down her arms, across her stomach and then... Beth held her breath and waited for the touch.

There was only one area left, those beautiful pert breasts. Angela squirted a little more cream into her hands, rubbing them together as if to warm the cream up before placing her hands gently down on Beth's mounds. Beth gasped, and this time Angela felt it. Angela was soft and gentle as she worked sun cream over her daughter's naked breaths, feeling at the firm flesh beneath her hands but being careful not to upset her daughter.

"There," Angela responded, removing her hands, "you'll be good for a few hours in the sun. I'm gonna have a quick dip in the pool, and then I've got some housework to do. I love you, Beth."

"Love you too, Mum," Beth responded.

Beth couldn't help but watch as Angela took her stuff over to the pool, placed it down on the patio, then dived in from the side. Angela called Beth beautiful, yet in her mind it was her mother who had the most gorgeous of bodies, and not herself. Beth was still watching twenty minutes later when Angela pulled herself out of the pool, water cascading over her curvaceous silhouette, like a goddess appearing from the sea.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That night, Beth couldn't get off to sleep. She pulled the curtains open, allowing the silvery moonlight to flood her bedroom, and propped herself up in bed. All Beth could think about were the last few days. The house was quiet, but Beth could still imagine the creaks and knocks which had gotten her out of bed that very first night. If she closed her eyes, Beth could still visualise her naked parents going at it, doggy style, as she watched. In her mind she could hear the pained scream of her mother, then as the image faded away, all Beth could see were their eyes locking together in a momentary glance.

Over and over, in her imagination, Beth played back the same scene; her naked mother on all fours, arms giving way as she collapsed onto the bed, eyes looking straight up at hers. Over and over, she saw that image. Over and over, she heard that scream. Over and over, her mother's words filled her mind.

'I'm not upset...'

'...something to tell me?'

'...change your mind... ready to listen.'

They were her mother's words from earlier that afternoon. Back then they were spoken but not really heard. Now though, other than that pained scream, Beth could hear no more. She thought about the two of them out in the garden. They had always been close, but this afternoon just seemed to have brought them closer still. The more she thought about it, the more that moment flooded her mind, the one where she...

Had she really done that? Had she let her bikini top fall to the floor? Had she showed her young breasts to her mother, and let her mother caress them gently? Had her mother meant it when she called Beth beautiful?

Beth couldn't resist but run her hands over her own breasts, cupping the firm plump flesh as she imagined the touch of her mother once more. Just like earlier, Beth's nipples were swollen, hard rocks straining at her camisole top. This time though they seemed so much more sensitive. Beth gasped as she ran her fingers over the very tip of her sensitive nubs.

There was something else. She had felt it that night watching her parents in their moment of coital bliss, and it was there again tonight. Beth reached a hand down between her legs. She gasped, just as she had done when her mother's hand had accidentally nudged into her sex. This time though it was a gasp of pleasure not a gasp of surprise.

Beth removed her top, letting her breasts fall free, her eyes fixed on her hard nipples. Once more she started to work her hands over her mounds, massaging the firm flesh, circling in on her sensitive nipples. She couldn't resist but squeeze at her tender nubs, every touch sending little shockwaves inside.

All the time though, Beth imagined it wasn't her own touch up against her fresh young skin. She was feeling it. She was feeling the passion, the excitement, but what was more... she was feeling the desire... the desire for someone else. In her heart it was her boyfriend who she wanted, to have him with her, to feel his body up against hers... but in her mind she could only see somebody else.

Beth threw the covers off her slim body, shuffled down a little in the bed, then lifted her hips. In one move, she pulled down both her shorts and panties, lifting her legs and dropping the skimpy garments on the floor. She closed her eyes, spread her legs apart, then returned her hand down between her legs, running her fingers over her shaven mound.

Beth could feel the dampness of arousal on her fingertips as she rubbed at her sex. It seemed so much more than normal, and very quickly she felt that warmth inside. With one hand between her legs, Beth brought her other back up to her breasts, working her hard nipples between her fingers.

"Aghhh," she moaned as she found her tender clit, rubbing hard against the little bundle of nerves.

It had all come on so fast. Beth could feel the warmth inside. She was breathing quickly as she continued to work both nipples and clit. She ran her fingers lower down between her legs, homing in on her pussy opening. Another moan told that she had found her target, dipping a finger just inside before returning to her clit.

The warmth was intensifying. She had felt it before, but this time it seemed stronger. Beth closed her eyes, waiting for the flush of pleasure to pass through her young body. Harder and harder, quicker and quicker, she rubbed at her pussy, forcing the inevitable, looking to reach the point of no return as quickly as she could, wanting to feel that very moment of pleasure.

A tiny squeal filled the room, Beth's slim body shuddering as she came. In that instant, with her mind filled with pleasure, an image filled her eyes.

It wasn't her boyfriend.

It was her mother.

Beth lied there, breathing quickly, thinking about what she had just imagined. She pulled the covers up over her still naked body and promised herself one thing.

Tomorrow, she told herself, feeling sleepy from her climax. Tomorrow she would confide in her mother. She would tell her all about her boyfriend and how he suggested they moved away from first base. She would tell her how she wanted to, but how she was scared to do so.

Beth would ask what she needed to know... when her mother screamed, was he hurting her?

In that moment, with her mind made up, Beth fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, Beth awoke still naked. She climbed out of bed and quickly dressed, slipping back into the camisole and shorts that she would have worn to bed the night before, with a fresh pair of pale pink cotton panties underneath. It was normal for Beth to walk around the house early morning in her nightwear, and Beth didn't want to make this day any different. She already had butterflies enough in her stomach at the thought of what she was about to do, so really didn't want to bring any more attention to herself than she had to.

Breakfast was an informal affair. Beth and her mother sat around the table downing cereal whilst her father rushed around with a slice of toast in his hand, muttering something about being late and needing to get on the road.

"Don't have too much fun without me," he commented, kissing Angela on the cheek as he grabbed his briefcase and headed for the door. "Oh, I'm going to be late back, Ange, so don't wait up."

With that, he was gone. Leaving just Beth and Angela in the house.

"Mum," Beth said, looking at her across an empty bowl of cereal. "You know... what you said yesterday..."

Beth's heart was pounding as she tried to get her sentence out.

"...that if I wanted... to talk about anything... that..."

"That I would always be ready to listen?" Angela chipped in. "I meant it, Beth. Is everything alright?"

"Yes, yes. It's just... well... there is something."

"I suspected there would be. Is it what you saw the other night?"

"Yes... no... well not directly, but sort of. Can we talk? Just the two of us?"

"Of course. I've got a few things to do during the day, but you heard your father. He'll be late back, so why don't us two grab a bottle of wine, put on a movie, and have a good girlie night in. You can tell me all about it then. What do you think?"

"That's fine, Mum."

"In fact, why don't you come with me. Got the food shopping to do, then we can grab a coffee. After that... well, what girl doesn't like a little retail therapy? There's that new place in town, and they say the clothes are to die for."

"Yes, Mum. That's fine. Let me get changed."

Several hours later, with food shopping done and coffee drunk, the two women were hitting the town for a little retail therapy. Angela was already holding onto a new swimsuit as she wandered around the department store. Beth on the other hand was just looking. On her student budget she knew better than to be frivolous.

"What do you think, Beth?" Angela called out, holding up a nightie.

Beth looked at the elegant chemise. It was dark blue silk with a delicate lace neckline of white flowers cascading down between the busts and a similar band of lace around the bottom. Two thin straps ran across the shoulders. It was beautiful. Beth held out a hand and felt at the sleek fabric. The feel was sumptuous between her fingers.

"Suits you, Mum," Beth responded.

"Oh no, not for me... for you. What do you think?"

"Well... I'm..."

"Come on. You're always wearing those little shorts and cami top. Why not try something a little different. We can look for something else if you don't like it."

"I do, but..." Beth responded as she picked up the price tag.

"No buts. I haven't bought you anything new for such a long time, so if you like it, we're having it. Go on, hold it up in front of the mirror. You'll look great."

Angela was right. Beth held up the silk chemise in front of the mirror. It was short, a bit shorter than she would have chosen for a dress, but it did look fabulous and felt so wonderful against her skin.

The two returned heavily laden with bags.

Back home, Angela unpacked the groceries, slipping the bottle of wine into the fridge, before getting on with dinner. Beth on the other hand, took her shopping upstairs.

"Oh, Beth," Angela called out, "why don't you put it on later and show me how good you look?"

Beth smiled as she walked upstairs. Her mother was the best.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After dinner, Beth showered and changed. She slipped into the new chemise, gasping as she felt the sheer silk slide down against her young skin. A similarly silky pair of black panties went underneath. Beth glanced in the mirror, just as she had done back in the shop. It was short, barely covering her pert ass and revealing more leg than she would normally have done, but the look was to die for... and the feel was just heavenly. Beth wondered whether to place a gown over the top, but finally decided against it. It was just the two of them, the house was warm, and the gown... well it would have just hidden the beauty underneath.

By the time Beth made it back downstairs, Angela was sitting on one end of the larger of two leather sofas. She had already poured two glasses of white wine, placing them on the low coffee table along with the bottle. A soft glow lamp in one corner of the lounge added to the fading light of the day.

"Do you like it, Mum?" Beth asked, giving a little twirl in her new nightie.

"I told you, didn't I? You look great. Whoever it is, you'll knock 'em dead."

Beth blushed slightly. Should her mother be talking to her like this? There again, Beth did agree that the silky little chemise did look, and feel, great.

"What do you mean?" Beth asked.

"Well, from experience, when a daughter says she wants to talk, it's usually about someone rather than something. Am I right?"

Beth nodded, then started off towards the other sofa.

"There's plenty of room for the two of us on here," Angela responded, tapping her hand on the sofa cushions. "That's if you don't mind sitting with your old mum."

Beth glanced down at her mum. Angela was also in her nightwear. The long black nightie, a large slit up one side, looked equally fantastic. In Beth's mind, there was nothing old about her mother. Beth turned, and sat at the other end of the sofa, facing towards Angela. Without thinking, she twisted her body around, pulling both legs up onto the leather seat, giving Angela a nice view of her silky black panties.

"That's better," Angela responded, a smile on her face as she took in the view of Beth's long legs and silky black panties. "Now, how about a glass of wine and then you can tell me everything."

Beth took the glass. Without thinking, she lifted it to her lips and downed the wine in one, placing the empty glass back on the table.

"Go easy," Angela commented, filling the glass up once more. "Now, what was it you wanted to talk about?"

"Errm... well... I don't know... god, this is embarrassing."

"Nothing's embarrassing, Beth, not between us. Now, was it to do with the other night?"

"I'm sorry I watched, Mum. It's just that..."

"Nothing to be sorry about. Come here, Beth," Angela responded, sliding to the edge of the sofa, turning further towards her daughter, and holding her arm out on the inside.

Beth took the offer, shifting position until she was snuggled up against her mother. She could feel Angela's arm around her shoulders, and, in that moment, memories of childhood came flooding back. Whenever Beth had a problem, she could always rely on her mother. Was tonight any different? Angela passed over the refilled glass of wine, and Beth took another large gulp. She could feel her heart pounding.

"I have a boyfriend, Mum," Beth continued.

"That's wonderful," Angela responded. "Do you love him?"

"I think so... no... no... I do love him... it's just..."

"Just what? Don't feel pressured into a relationship just because he's the first. There's plenty of fish in the sea and you have to be sure he's right for you."

"No... no... it's nothing like that. I do like him. It's just... well... god this is so embarrassing."

"What is it my dear Beth? How can I help you?"

"Well, that's why I watched."

"Because of your boyfriend? I don't understand."

"Because he... he asked me... he asked me if I wanted to do it."

"And you said?"

"I said I would think about it."

"I see, but why is that related to watching us?"

"Because... because... because I'm scared, Mum. I've never been with a man before and don't know what to expect. I want to, but I'm scared it will hurt. Then I saw you and Dad, and I just had to watch, but..."

"But, what?"

"But... he made you scream. That's when you saw me watching, just after he had made you scream. Did he hurt you, Mum?"

There was a silence in the room. All Beth could hear, or all she could imagine hearing, was the pounding of her heart. She'd said it. What was her mother going to think of her now? Beth was about to get up and head back for her bedroom when she felt Angela's arm pull tightly against her slim body.

"Oh, my dear Beth. You dad wasn't hurting me... far from it."

"He wasn't?"

"Not at all... what you heard... well, it's one of those things... and when it's done right it can be mind-blowing. What you heard, was... well... you heard me cumming."

"Cumming?"

"Yes, you know. Surely, you've played with yourself, masturbated a little and then felt that warm feeling fill your mind."

There was a guilty look on Beth's face as she contemplated how to respond to her mother's directness.

"Well... not like..."

"Oh, my baby girl. I know you do. You were doing it when you were watching, with your hand down inside your shorts. You rub a little and it feels nice? And then you rub some more, and it feels nicer still, then finally... well, you have, haven't you?"

"Yes, Mum. I've done that, but he made you scream in pain."

"In pleasure, my dear... in pure unadulterated pleasure. I see you have so much to learn."

"To learn?"

"Oh yes... so much to learn. Everyone is different and it's all about knowing what works for you... what takes you to that earth-shattering place that only you know."

"How did you get there, Mum?"

"Well, I guess I had a good teacher... oh, and plenty of practice."

Angela smiled as she thought about the years of practice she had come to enjoy. She'd had an innocent childhood, just like Beth, but Peter... well, everything changed when she met Peter. He was such a good teacher, and Angela learnt so much, so quickly. You could say he gave her such an awakening, and she never looked back. Back then it was Angela asking the naïve innocent questions, yet here it was her daughter Beth who was doing the same.